Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Patsy

"Vicki meets one of Billy's classmates."

11
1 Comment 1
293 Views 293
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Writing these stories is a lot of fun, and Vicki helps out by proofreading and editing them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We truly hope you find them as enjoyable as we do. ~Hornybill"

Vicki and I had already been fucking for the past two hours. My cousin surprised me with a visit, and her presence rewarded me with an entire afternoon of incestuous pleasure. We stepped out of my bedroom, and I flopped myself down on the couch. Vicki came in, sat down next to me, and leaned her head on my shoulder.

“I am so glad you decided to stop by,“ I said as I admired my cousin's naked body while she sat next to me on the couch.

Vicki's hand reached in between my legs so her fingers could wrap around my cock, and she tightened her grip to give me a delicious fist-fuck; by now, my dick had been completely resurrected by the heat from her firm, loving hand.

I turned to face my cousin, and I leaned down so that we could kiss and begin making out as we sat in front of the flickering TV.

Our repeat incestuous performance was suddenly interrupted by my phone buzzing nearby. “Just ignore it,” Vicki whimpered as I got up to pick up my phone from my kitchen table. Vicki followed close behind me.

Looking at the display, I said, “It's Lorraine. I bet she has something sexy on her mind.”

I tapped the green button on the phone to answer the call. “Hey, Lorrie, what's up?”

“Hi, Bill. I was hoping you'd be at home. Are you alone?” Lorraine asked.

I looked over at my cousin and answered. "As it turns out, Vicki happened to stop by last night."

“I didn't know she was in town. I hope I didn't interrupt any naughty cousin fun, did I?”

Vicki and I both laughed a little. “We just finished, but had you waited a few minutes longer, I have a feeling we were getting ready to start up again.”

“Why don't you two wait a few minutes and give me a chance to come over? I have someone with me who would like to see you.”

I looked over at Vicki and just shrugged my shoulders. “Who the hell could it be?” I asked.

“I don't think you should worry about that a bit,” Lorraine replied. “I know the two of you are probably already naked; if not, get that way. I want you two to be completely in the raw by the time we show up.”

With that, Lorraine hung up the phone. "What in the world does she have in mind?" I asked as I looked over at my cousin.

Vicki sat back on the couch and said, “Knowing Lorraine, I would bet we are in for some fun.” Vicki reached down between her legs and began rubbing her bald pussy. She opened her legs so I could easily watch her playing with herself, causing my cock to begin throbbing once again.

Since my cousin was already playing with herself, I reached down and began stroking my cock. I walked over and sat next to her.

What a sight we must have been—two cousins sitting naked on the same couch—and we were both watching each other masturbate. I loved watching her fingers slide in and out of her juicy pussy, and she kept her eyes on my hardened dick, watching me pump it with all my might.

Vicki scooted closer to me and said, “Kiss me, Billy.”

I looked my cousin directly in the eye. It almost felt like the first time she and I had fucked. I was visiting her at her home, and my aunt (her mom) had left to run some errands. Before either of us knew what was happening, Vicki and I had made it to her bedroom, where she spread her legs for the very first time. I will never forget the feeling my cock had the first time it explored her pretty pussy. We have been fuck buddies ever since.

It wasn't long after that when Vicki shaved her pussy for me because she wanted to experience what it felt like for me to eat her out while she was still smooth. We also began experimenting by fucking around with others, and that is when we both discovered that we were both bisexual. I had told her that she could watch me sucking cock if she would let me watch her eating pussy. Our lives have never been the same since. We began swinging and have had multiple sex partners throughout the years, including the lady who was on her way to bring us a surprise guest.

We were still masturbating as we leaned forward to kiss. My tongue began probing the inside of my cousin's mouth as my hand kept tugging on my throbbing member, and her hand kept diving in and out of her juicy gash.

Vicki kissed me back, and she reached over to grab my dick as I reached over to fondle her pussy. I felt her hand around my cock, and it felt wonderful! My fingers found her plump pussy lips, plus her vaginal cave was as smooth as silk.

We were just beginning to fuck again when we heard a knock at the door.

“Dammit!” I exclaimed as I stood. Out of habit, I began reaching over to the side of the couch on the floor to grab my clothes so that I could answer the door to see who it was.

“Wait a minute,” Vicki said. “I'll bet that's Lorraine.”

I looked at my cousin briefly and replied. “I'll bet you're right, but she sure made it in record time.” (In all fairness, Lorraine lived fairly close to me.)

I waltzed over to the door, turned the knob, and opened it just a little. I could see Lorraine standing there, and I could also tell that someone was standing directly behind her.

I opened the door wide and said, “Come on in.”

I stood aside to allow Lorraine and her friend into my apartment. Behind Lorraine was a short, slender lady with light, sandy hair and a curvy body that was covered by a tight-fitting dress with verticle stripes. Lorraine's friend entered slowly at first, looking me up and down, and then she noticed Vicki, who was still sitting on the couch. There was something strangely familiar about the lady who came in with Lorraine, but I couldn't quite put my finger on who she was.

Lorraine began the introductions. “Bill and Vicki, this is my friend Patsy, who is in town for a few days. Patsy, this is my friend Bill, and his cousin Vicki.”

Patsy first reached out to shake my hand and said, “It is so nice to see you again, Bill.”

I was taken aback. I looked at Patsy for a moment, then it hit me. “Patsy?! You mean Patsy from English class in high school?" Patsy had sat behind me in that class, and I had often “dropped” my pencil on the floor so I could bend over to pick it up while getting a quick glance up Patsy's skirt.

She laughed out loud. “The one and only,” she said.

“Just don't stand there,” Lorraine said. “Give her a big hug!”

I didn't need any further invitations. I held my arms open, and Patsy leaned in for a tight hug. She pressed up against me as we stood in front of both Lorraine and Vicki. I could feel Patsy's tits pressing against my chest, and my cock was pressing against the top of her waist. I could not feel any underwear underneath Patsy's dress, so I assumed that she was almost as naked as Vicki and I.

“Please, have a seat,” I said.

Patsy looked around and then took a seat on the couch next to Vicki.

Lorraine said, “I told Patsy last night about you and your cousin being lovers and swingers, so she wanted to see you again.” Then, looking over at Vicki, Lorraine added, “What a wonderful coincidence that you happened to be in town—this is very much a surprise.”

Vicki perked up a little and asked Patsy, “Are you in the lifestyle, too?”

Patsy blushed a little and said, “No, not yet. But I was hoping I would have the chance to give it a try.”

“Well,” Vicki said as she began lightly running her finger up the side of Patsy's leg, “how would you feel about having attention from a woman?”

Patsy glanced up at Lorraine and then back down at her lap.

Lorraine explained, “Well, the only experience Patsy has had so far was with me, and that was last night.”

“Oh!” Vicki said. “So you are new to the lifestyle.”

Patsy smiled and blushed a little. I took a seat in the big chair on the other side of the coffee table in front of the couch. Lorraine sat on my lap and reached down between her legs so she could squeeze my cock.

Sitting next to our visitor, my cousin placed her hand on Patsy's shoulder and began to slowly slide her hand downward. Vicki's open-palmed hand slid across Patsy's tits, giving them a gentle squeeze as she went. All the while, our visitor smiled and blushed with approval. Patsy relaxed completely, leaning back on the couch and placing her feet flat on the floor. Patsy gave my cousin complete carte blanche over her body.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

Lorraine sat on my lap, having freed her tits, as we enjoyed watching the lesbian pair begin their fun. My hands traveled up to begin squeezing Lorraine's tits, occasionally pinching and rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Lorraine slid her hand down inside her panties. I could hear how her fingers were sloshing around in her cunt.

Vicki's hand had reached the hem of Patsy's skirt, and she began lifting it upward. “Let's see what we have here,” my cousin said as she began to reveal the golden triangle of pleasure between Patsy's legs.

Vicki gasped in amazement. “Just look at this pretty little pussy,” Vicki proclaimed.

Looking across, Lorraine and I both admired Patsy's pretty little pussy—totally smooth and pouting perfectly as if it were aching to be kissed. Vicki was happy to oblige.

Still sitting by Patsy's side, Vicki leaned her head over, spread our visitor's legs open, and my cousin's tongue began probing Patsy's wet cunt. “Your tongue feels soooo good,” Patsy moaned out loud.

While she was licking the beautiful vertical clam, Vicki's hand began sliding up the inside of Patsy's thigh until it met with the opened gate of her fuckhole. Vicki began sliding two fingers deep inside Patsy's hungry pussy and frigged her ferociously while she continued licking Patsy's swollen clit.

Vicki got up from her seat and got on her knees, facing Patsy. Our visitor placed her heels on the cushions of the couch, exposing her perfect pussy to my cousin. Vicki leaned forward, covered Patsy's cunt with her opened mouth, and began sucking passionately. While her mouth was wide open, Vicki's tongue began batting Patsy's clit as if it were a tiny punching bag.

Vicki began sliding her tongue downward until it found itself sliding deep inside Patsy's love tunnel. Vicki began darting her tongue in and out of Patsy rapidly while she was sharing her oral talents with my high school classmate.

Patsy's upper body began quivering, until finally, "Oh, I am cumming so bad!” Patsy screamed out loud. Vicki began drinking all of the pussy juice that Patsy had begun shooting all over my cousin's face.

Lorraine stood up from my lap and opened her jeans, letting them fall to the floor. From where I was sitting, I could see Lorraine's perfectly rounded ass in front of me, and I leaned around so that I could see Vicki giving Patsy a loving dose of oral passion.

“I think I would like a turn,” Lorraine said as she walked over and lightly tapped on my cousin's shoulder.

Vicki raised her head from eating Patsy's pussy and turned to give Lorraine a big glazed-covered smile. Lorraine bent over and gave my cousin a deep kiss to taste Patsy's juices straight from my cousin's mouth.

Vicki finally stood and walked over to me. I looked up at my cousin and said, “Why don't you have a seat on my cock? Let's watch the two of them for a moment.”

My cousin flashed me an agreeable smile, turned to face Lorraine and Patsy, and then lowered herself onto my dick. The inside of Vicki's pussy felt wonderful as my cock slid up inside her. Vicki reached down and began rubbing her clitoris, which caused her vaginal walls to tighten around the base of my cock. I loved fucking my cousin so much!

Vicki's sweet pussy held my dick so tight! I leaned over a little so I could look around my cousin to see Lorraine and Patsy beginning to make out. They stood facing one another as they both reached out to rub each other's pussies while they were making out like two long-lost lovers. Vicki and I, meanwhile, were enjoying our incest as we watched my two former classmates.

Holding hands, Lorraine and Patsy walked over to where Vicki and I were fucking. They both leaned down; Lorraine began sucking on Vicki's left tit, and Patsy was nursing on Vicki's right tit. Vicki still had my cock deep in her pussy; her hips were hungrily grinding down on me while the two ladies were pleasuring her titties. My cousin was in a state of total ecstasy.

Lorraine was the type of girl who loved calling the shots, and we loved it when she did; her imagination was geared toward having a fun sexual experience. She stood up from sucking on Vicki's tit and pulled Patsy along with her. Then, reaching with both hands, she leaned in towards Vicki and pulled on both of her wrists. “C'mon, Vicki, I have an idea,” Lorraine said.

Vicki began rising slowly; my cock slowly exited my cousin's wet pussy and flopped out onto my stomach. I looked down. I saw my cock dripping with Vicki's juice, and a little pearl of pre-cum began trying to escape from the head of my penis.

“Vicki, lie down on the floor,” Lorraine instructed. Assuming that she was going to want to see me fucking Vicki, I prepared to stand and crawl over to lie on top of my cousin.

Lorraine placed her hand on my shoulder to stop me. “Patience, Bill, I have something else in mind for you.”

Not knowing what she had planned, I sat back down and began stroking my pussy-slickened cock as I watched with anticipation.

“Get on your hands and knees on top of Vicki,” Lorraine told Patsy. “And do it so that you are facing her pussy and Vicki is facing yours.”

With a huge smile stretched over her face, Patsy easily slid over on top of my cousin in a 69 position and placed her face in between Vicki's thighs. Her tongue began giving my cousin's cunt a much-desired tongue bath.

Now it's your turn, Bill,” Lorraine said. I stood up from the chair. “Get behind Patsy and hold your cock to her asshole.

I looked at Patsy's pretty ass. I could see her pouting pussy lips being taken care of by Vicki's mouth from below, and Patsy's ass was looking as if it needed some tender, loving care.

Lorraine had reached across Patsy's hips and spread her ass cheeks wide open. I leaned forward with my cock in my hand and pressed it against her puckered asshole. It stopped momentarily, and I began pressing a little more, and a little more, and a little more, until, pop, my cock head slipped into her anal cavity.

Patsy's body quaked while my dick began sliding into her ass. From below, my cousin kept sucking on Patsy's throbbing clit, and Patsy kept her face planted firmly on Vicki's soggy gash. Anytime Patsy tried to moan, her voice was muffled by being pressed against Vicki's cunt.

As soon as I was balls deep into Patsy's perfectly tight asshole, my testicles were dangling onto my cousin's nose while she continued eating out Patsy from below. Lorraine, meanwhile, had stepped across Patsy's body with her pussy pointed at my face. I leaned forward and began eating Lorraine's pussy while I fucked Patsy's starving asshole. At the bottom of our meaty pile lay my cousin, leaning her head upwards, sucking on Patsy's clit. Patsy kept her head pressed into my cousin's pussy and enjoyed the taste of the cunt I had been fucking for such a long time.

Pretty soon, Lorraine began gushing her cunt juices all over my face, my mouth eagerly drinking in her female cum. Vicki began gushing her cum, too; her sweet pussy juice began filling Patsy's mouth, and my sexy classmate swallowed every drop. My cock joined in on the orgasmic procession and began shooting gallons of hot sperm deep inside Patsy's tight, sexy asshole.

As the four of us began to relax from our joint giant orgasm, my mind began recalling a couple of times in high school when I was able to sneak a peek up Patsy's skirt. I seemed to recall one time when she had come to school with no underwear, making it easier for her to flash her beautiful beaver to me in class. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would get to have sex with her, and not as part of a foursome that included Lorraine and my cousin Vicki.

That was a helluva night.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments