Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Friday Evening

"Gina invites Sally to an evening and more with her and Ryan"

30
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"The idea of introducing one of Gina's friends was first suggested in a comment on an earlier part to the series"

It had been agreed between Gina Meadows and her seventeen-year-old son Ryan that Gina would tell her friend and workmate Sally Lawrence about their incestuous affair that had now been going on for just over a month.

Gina and Sally were not as close as they had been, mostly because Gina had rebuffed Sally's suggestion of a full-on lesbian affair in favour of bringing up her then very young son Ryan. The two women did however go back a long way, to schooldays in fact, and each had witnessed the other bending over for six strokes of their headmistresses cane and they had each comforted the other's stinging bottoms and aroused sexual parts afterwards.

Over the years, they had had lesbian sex a number of times but certainly not as frequently or as recently as Sally would have wished.

"Sally, I have something to tell you, can we chat at lunchtime?" Gina asked during the morning.

"Why can't you tell me now?" replied Sally.

"Because it is very personal," said Gina.

Sally looked at Gina for a moment but she could no longer read her thoughts as well as she used to be able to but tried not to sound too enthusiastic with her, "I suppose so," response.

Lunchtime arrived and the two women were alone together, "Well, what is this world-shattering news?" asked Sally sarcastically.

"Do you remember that you asked me a few days ago if I was getting fucked?" said Gina.

Sally was very jealous of the idea that Gina was getting fucked by someone of either sex that was not her but she played it down by saying, "Yeah, but I was not really interested."

"You might be if you knew who was fucking me," replied Gina.

"I doubt it," said Sally who was now close to walking away.
 

"It is Ryan, I am getting fucked by Ryan," announced Gina excitedly.

"What, your son? You dirty fucking cow," said Sally in genuine shock.

"Yes, it happened after I gave him a belting on his bare arse," continued Gina almost proudly.

"Fuck, the pair of you are perverts," said Sally who realised that she felt strangely aroused.

"Maybe but since then we have been fucking and we have spanked each other and caned each other," Gina went on.

"Caned?" said Sally in further shock because of the significance that the cane had to her and Gina's past.

"Yeah and I told him about you and me getting caned at school, it really seemed to turn him on," said Gina with her face alive.

"What do you mean, it turned him on?" asked Sally.

"I told him that we comforted each other afterwards and that we have had sex together since and you should have seen his erection," beamed Gina.

"Why the fuck are you telling me all this Gina?" said Sally although in the back of her mind she was thinking of a seventeen-year-old boy's erection.

"Because I wondered, we wondered, if you would like to come to our house on Friday," blurted Gina.

"To your house, for what?" said Sally who was now concerned about the dampness in her knickers.

"To join in of course silly," laughed Gina.
 

"You mean sex with Ryan and um..." started Sally.

"Yes, and with me, you could stay the night," said Gina expectantly.

"Shit Gina, I don't know, it is all a bit of a shock," replied Sally.

"Well think about it, but don't tell anyone else," said Gina with the 'don't tell anyone else' being something that she should have said to start with.

"Oh, fuck yes, I will think about it and no I will not tell anyone else," said a now excited Sally as all sorts of possibilities flashed through her mind.

During that afternoon Sally treated Gina like her newest and best friend, which in a way she was and very likely would be.

Gina told Ryan that evening that she had told Sally all about them and Sally seemed keen on the idea of coming on Friday evening.

"Does Sally want to fuck me or just you?" Ryan asked his mother.
 

"Ha, I think that she still has the hots for me but she perked up when I mentioned your erection, " said Gina with a smile.

"Would you mind if I fucked her?" asked Ryan, already looking forward to Friday.

"No, not as long as you spend most nights in my bed, you do want to fuck her don't you?" said Gina.

"Yeah I do, I have not seen her for a while but I remember her big arse," replied Ryan.

"As I said before I think her arse is about the same size as mine, let's hope that we both see it on Friday," said Gina.

This talk had got both Ryan and Gina aroused so they went upstairs and had a quick, early Monday evening, fuck.

On Tuesday at work, Gina and Sally smiled at each other and Gina asked, "Well, did you think about it?"

"Fuck yes, do you want to smell my fingers?" laughed Sally who was longing to plant a kiss on her former and future lover's lips.

The next three days and nights went much the same both at home and work because Gina and Sally kept smiling at each other at work and in their homes, Gina and Ryan fucked and Sally masturbated.
 

It was now Friday and Gina said to Sally at work, "Are you coming tonight?"

"Ha, do you mean coming or cumming?" laughed Sally.

"Both I hope but if you come you might cum and cum and cum," replied Gina.

"Yeah, I expect to be cumming a lot, does the offer of staying the night still stand?" said Sally flashing a smile that Gina had forgotten just how sexy it was.

"Certainly because I do not expect any of the three of us will get much sleep," replied Gina.

Both women were longing to kiss now but they both had the sense to wait until the evening.

"Ryan was talking about your arse earlier in the week," said Gina.

"Oh yes, what did he say about it?" said an intrigued and excited Sally.

"He remembers it as being big and I said that it is about the same size as mine," said Gina.

"Yeah, big then," said Sally as she laughingly moved to look at Gina's backside.

Both women were almost overflowing with sexual desire and anticipation.

At home in the early evening as Sally was getting ready she put on her tightest trousers, for Ryan's benefit and probably Gina's.
 

She did not pack anything to wear in bed because she was not expecting to be wearing anything in bed.


Ryan and Gina were both looking forward to the arrival of their guest and they resisted the great temptation to have a quick fuck.


A very aroused Sally arrived at the house to join very aroused Gina and Ryan. The two women kissed tentatively at first and then Gina glanced at Ryan before putting his lips back on Sally's and the women snogged and caressed.

They finally broke from the kiss and, with their heads together, they looked at Ryan, "Ryan, you remember Sally?" said Gina with a big grin.

"Yeah, she is fucking gorgeous," said Ryan with a confidence that he would have lacked when Sally last saw him several months before.

"For that, you deserve a kiss," said Sally as she moved towards Ryan after looking to Gina for approval.

The kiss that Sally and Ryan had was similar to the one between the two women and Ryan put his hands on Sally's arse as their bodies pressed together. Gina felt a tinge of jealousy on both counts but she knew that there would be lots of sexual fun to come.

"His cock feels big," said Sally after they had stopped kissing but remained pressing their bodies together.

"It is, you will see it soon and no doubt have it inside you later," said Gina.

"Let him decide who has the biggest arse," suggested Sally with a huge grin.

"Clothed or naked?" asked Gina.

"Both but clothed first, we have both got tight trousers on," said Sally as she turned her back on Ryan as she dragged Gina beside her so the seventeen-year-old had two mature female backsides pointing at him.

Both women bent forwards slightly pushing their behinds towards Ryan as he got close behind them and put a hand on each. Ryan caressed both arses at the same time and his penis was rock hard and both women were loving having his hand roaming over their arse cheeks. The atmosphere was electric sexually and all three of them were hugely turned on as Ryan ran fingers up and down each arse crack.

"Fuck, I am going to cum if he keeps doing that," panted Sally.

"Me too, I love him playing with my arse," said Gina.

"I can't really decide, I will need to see them naked," announced Ryan although his voice was breaking with his excitement.

"That will happen very soon, baby boy, but first why don't you show Auntie Sally your cock?" said Gina undoing her son's trousers and pulling them and his underpants down to have his erection spring free.

"Fuck, that is one nice cock, can I touch it?" said Sally, wild-eyed.

It was uncertain whether the question was directed at Ryan or Gina but Gina replied, "Yes but be careful because sometimes it spits."

Leanna23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leanna23

Sally slowly wanked Ryan's cock and he closed his eyes as he felt a hand other than his mother's around it.

"I think that perhaps we should all go to the bedroom," said Gina and neither Ryan nor Sally were objecting.

The giggly journey up the stairs was fun because Gina led the way with Sally feeling her arse with Ryan at the rear, holding his trousers up with one hand and caressing Sally's arse with the other.

Once in the bedroom, it was a bit muddled at first with people kissing anything within reach as hands roamed and items of clothing got removed. By this process, they arrived at the situation that Ryan was naked and the two mature women were down to their underwear.

Sally was a bit unsure as to whether she was to let mother and son perform first or whether she should get involved with one or both of them but as she was looking longingly at Ryan's erect cock, Gina was behind her and pulling her knickers down and kissing her buttocks.

As Gina was busy with her, Sally decided that she would have some of Ryan and she bent forward and took his penis into her mouth, at the same time shoving her arse into Gina's face. As Sally sucked Ryan's cock Gina tongued Sally's arse crack and anus, something that she had not done for a long time.

Sally had been so turned on since before she arrived at the Meadows' house but with Gina's tongue all around her arse hole and with Ryan's penis in her mouth she shook in orgasm. The movement of Sally's lips and tongue during her own climax stimulated Ryan so much that with a cry of 'Oh!" he ejaculated in his mother's friends mouth.

Gina was aware of what was happening in both Sally's cunt and Sally's mouth and she kept tonguing Sally's anus until both she and Ryan had finished cumming. Ryan stepped back as his penis slipped out of Sally's mouth and both Sally and Gina stood and the two women locked in a kiss and exchanged tongues. Gina licked her son's spunk out of her friend's mouth as Sally tasted the tongue that had just been around her arse hole.

Gina was the only one of the three that had not yet cum and as Ryan would need a little bit of time to recover, Sally removed Gina's bra and knickers and pushed her friend on the bed and got her head between her legs. It did not take long for Sally to lick Gina's cunt to orgasm so in quick succession her mouth had taken both son and mother to climax.

With them now all having cum once, Sally and Gina decided to make up for lost time together while Ryan recovered and Ryan looked on as first Sally did to Gina's arse what Gina had just done to hers and then the two naked and well-built mature women had their faces in each other's cunts.

Ryan was erect again as he looked at his mother's large bottom with her friend's head between her legs lapping at her wet cunt whilst Gina slurped at Sally's cunt. The women took each other through a series of orgasms and had almost forgotten about Ryan until Gina felt his erection prodding her arse.

Gina took her cum-soaked face away from Sally's saturated cunt to say, "I think Ryan is looking for somewhere to put his cock."

Gina has now raised her lower parts clear of Sally's face, which was as cum-soaked as hers, so Sally was able to say, "He is your son, do you want him first?"

"No, you can go first but we need him to decide who has the biggest arse before then," said Gina.
 

Sally rolled onto her front so now the two arses were side by side but now minus the clothing. Ryan inspected them closely with hands, fingers and tongue before saying, "I think they are both the same size, both gorgeous and both needing a caning."

"Caning? I only had one last week," said Gina in mock protest.

"I will only give you six this time and we can do it in the morning," replied Ryan.

Sally was digesting the news that she was going to get caned too, "Don't I get any say in this?" she said.

"Nope, if you want me to fuck you I will cane you as well," announced Ryan although Sally rather liked the idea of this handsome youth caning her arse anyway.

Very soon Sally was back on her back and Ryan was easing his penis into her cunt, she had not had a penis in there for a while but her cunt welcomed this one. The fact that Ryan had had sex at least once a day since losing his virginity five weeks ago meant that he was now quite adept at it and Sally certainly thought so as he varied his speeds and angles as he took her on a journey of sexual delight before he grunted and spurted spunk into her.

"Shit, Gina, you have got a great lover there," said Sally once her body had stopped trembling and Ryan's penis had withdrawn from her.

"Yeah, he is pretty good," smiled Gina who was amazed at how exciting she had found watching her son fuck her friend.

The three of them, obviously still naked, went downstairs and drank some wine and when Gina put some music on they danced in the three possible combinations.

It was decided that they would return upstairs and firstly Gina and Sally made love again, with Ryan watching, before Sally watched her first-ever incestuous fuck as Ryan made slow but passionate love to his mother.

The bed would have been big enough to take all three of them for the night but Gina, very generously, said that she would go to the spare room and leave Ryan and Sally together. Ryan had already ejaculated three times, once in Sally's mouth plus once in each of the vagina's, but he had little trouble in getting hard again. At Ryan's request, Sally had her arse towards him and he first took her to orgasm as he played with it with mouth and hands before sliding his cock into her cunt.

Gina played with herself as she heard her son and her friend fucking and she climaxed at just about the same time as Sally shouted, "Oh fucking shit," as she also came. Gina smiled because the expression that Sally had used was just about exactly what she herself had said the previous week as she came whilst Ryan fucked her after caning her.

Very soon after Sally's exclamation, the noises that Ryan made suggested that he had cum too.

Gina did go back into the main bedroom at about six in the morning but only to cuddle up to the other two naked bodies.

"Are you in any hurry to go home, Sal?" Gina asked her friend as the three sat naked having breakfast.

"I wish I could stay here forever but no, not really in any hurry," said Sally.

"Well if Ryan here is going to give us these canings he might as well do it now and then we can maybe have a bit more fucking," said Gina.

"I had forgotten about the caning," said Sally although she had not really.

A few minutes later, two naked mature women were bent over the back of the settee with their big backsides pointing towards a young man with a cane and an erection.

Ryan was not going to prolong proceedings so he slashed one stroke across the first pair of buttocks, Gina's, before moving to his right to deliver a stroke to the other pair. He moved between the two whistling the cane through the air until he had landed six strokes on each arse and both women were sobbing and squirming, still with their bums in the air.

He gave them permission to stand and they both clutched their buttocks but their eyes sparkled with excitement as well as tears.

"Why don't you girls comfort each other just like you did at school?" suggested Ryan and the two women, with cane marked arses, went upstairs.

Ryan left them to their lovemaking for a while before going into the bedroom and the sight that he got which now included red lines on white buttocks was even more exciting than the previous evenings. When the two women had given each other multiple pleasure they invited Ryan onto the bed and, with the women side by side, he moved from one to the other thrusting his cock into their cunt's and taking them to orgasms. He then stood above them and wanked until he came all over their faces, causing much shrieking and mirth.

It did not look like that this would be the last Friday night/Saturday morning that would involve the three of them.

Sally went home late that afternoon, a bit reluctantly and with a stinging backside but she was so glad that she was friends with...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments