Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Lady Part 2

"Owing to my size, it was obvious that certain men and women were attracted to me."

10
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I never married for love but for security and status. When my brother and I were at school, he would sort out any boys that laughed at me because I was a midget. He would wait for them at the school gates and give them a hiding. I rather liked watching him.

Andrew was my rock in more ways than one. Sometimes at my husband's suggestion, I would sit on our Alsation dog and have a trip around the extensive grounds of the house. I had to wear a loose-fitting dress on such occasions it was the only way that I could ride the dog astride.

My performance was clearly popular with our buyers for reasons best known to themselves. Our business was doing well we had so many orders that we had to outsource. During August of that year, my husband needed to go into hospital for a small procedure. Being the dutiful wife, I went to collect him late evening only to be told that they were keeping him in overnight as a precaution.

I wore a smart trouser suit, black shoes, with a matching black shoulder bag and I was gawped at by staff and visitors alike as if I were a freak. I had my own car and there were several conversions because of my size. On the way home, I stopped by a phone box and called my brother. He was very pleased to hear from me. We hadn't met in about three months.

I wanted to see him so I drove the six miles to his flat. On arrival, he was standing outside which I thought was a little bit odd. He got in my car, kissed me on my cheek, and whispered, "Just drive, sis." I had a pretty good idea where he wanted me to drive to. We had the chance of spending quality time together which did not happen very much since my marriage.

We soon arrived at a place which we knew rather well. I parked my little car under a weeping willow. Hand in hand we walked the short distance to what we called our field. in our haste to be naked we almost tore each other's clothes off. Being naked together outside at night was something that we both liked. We never really had much interest in foreplay, only basic shagging, and that night was no different.

I had almost forgotten just how good he was. I called him my stallion. I exploded three times in a torrent of warm juice before he spurted a heavy stream of his milky spunk deep into my willing gaping slit. As he correctly pointed out, I had received from him over a period of time, far more of his spunk than all the women he had known put together. And rightly so. We could see nothing at all wrong with a brother and sister fucking in a field at night.

The following morning, I went back to the hospital to collect my husband. He was waiting for me in the discharge room. I had become immune to the gawps and whispers. Peter was keen to launch himself back into our business but I was having none of that. I confined him to his bed for three days. I ran our business and I took all the phone calls.

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the callers were in response to my little girly voice. Mrs Jennings phoned in to talk to Peter and was surprised and pleased to hear my voice

She even inquired as to what uniform I was wearing. I told her it was my Alice in Wonderland one. (I was actually wearing just my dressing gown). After just two days, Peter was up and about. He had a stack of phone calls to return.

CaamilaChain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaamilaChain

Later that day, he mentioned that Mrs Jennings wanted to call around to the house to see him about something or other. Was she going to sign the contract? An appointment was made for her on Thursday evening at seven. We were very good at hospitality. Peter met her at the front door and ushered her into the lounge. I poured us out a large brandy and lemonade each.

I sat directly opposite her, wearing the uniform of a naval Admiral complete with eight rows of medal ribbons. The rest of my attire was not quite correct. Red shoes, little pink socks, bare legs, and no knickers. I was determined that she would not get the chance to peep up my skirt. The meeting went quite well but it was mainly talking about problems with supplies.

That night in my little bed, I made a decision. Peter was frustrated about not having a contract with Mrs Jennings and I was sure that I could get her to sign. I arranged to meet her in the Plough and Anchor pub in the nearby village. I never told Peter, I just said that I was meeting a friend for lunch. That day I wore a nice colourful dress black shoes and white socks. She was already there when I arrived.

We chatted quite normally for a little while, then she made her move. The predator was closing in on it's prey. We traveled in her car to her rather plush apartment. Her husband was away for a few days on business. I actually rather liked her. We had another drink then she bravely put her arm around me. I have to admit that I rather liked being the object of her close attention.

She disappeared for several minutes. On her return, she smiled, kissed me lightly on my lips, lifted me up, and took me to the bathroom. (What delights did she have in mind?) I had no problem being undressed by her. The bath was about half full. With some ease, she lowered me into the warm water it felt good.

Using a large soft very soapy sponge, she began to wash me most thoroughly. It was delightful, almost like she was making love to me with the sponge. She didn't say very much. After about twenty minutes of caressing my nakedness, she lifted me out of the bath and dried me very slowly with a big soft towel.

I liked what she was doing. She carried me into her bedroom clearly my time had come to experience lady love but I was wrong. Laid out on her bed were baby clothes including nappies, diapers, three different coloured dummies, and also a pink rattle and even a teething ring.

She smiled warmly as she dressed me. She held me firmly against her tits which were concealed by her blouse. I had never known such a thing then she played her ace card. "Baby," she whispered. "It will please me greatly if you will call me mummy." (What could I say?) 

Two evenings, later "mummy" called at the house to sign the contract. My husband was delighted. Mrs Jennings and I formed a discreet mummy/ baby relationship. Our meetings at her apartment were quite frequent. I had my husband who loved me dearly. My brother for dirty sex, and now I had a mummy who just adored her little baby. Life was good.

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments