Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Life Of A Spirited, Disciplined And Unusual Middle Eastern Young Lady.

"Chapter 7 I remove Malika’s mental block and have more fun with mother and Nasrah"

8
3 Comments 3
585 Views 585
9.8k words 9.8k words

Author's Notes

"My concerns about petty fears at the sailing club are resolved. Nasrah and I can stop worrying about it. I instruct two friends about holding a caning session and make it clear its the last time I will do so. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Nasrah and I we have a joint erotic session with my mother."

Training continued. They made me rehearse my activities in enormous detail. I acted out so many scenarios with the actors that might occur when I met the target. The wonderful release offered by my time with Nasrah helped me deal with the burden of it. My date of departure to London loomed.

Tuesday came along, and at 1.00 PM I was outside Aisha’s house. I rang the bell, holding my little cardboard tube with something rattling in it.

Aisha came to the door and let me in.

“Come up to the women’s quarters,” she said. We went up, and Malika was there waiting, sitting on the sofa in their big living room. A large bedroom opened off it with its own bathroom.

“Make yourself at home,” said Aisha. I was delighted to see there was a bidet in the bathroom.

Aisha said, “We had a chat last Thursday. Have we made up our minds about what we want to do? Should we go over it again, it will not hurt to do that.”

I replied, “Let’s go over it together.”

I said to Malika, “Please come and sit by me.”

She did. I took her in my arms and hugged her. I said, “Don’t be nervous; this will be OK. We are going to take care of you. My mother has told me I must be very careful with you.”

Aisha smiled, saying, “You said that we could cane you first; is that still OK with you?”

“Yes,” I said, “that’s the plan.”

Aisha went on, “What do we do next?”

I replied, “We get ready to practise on a pillow; first we choose the cane or canes. You said you have some?”

Aisha produced them from under a towel. I felt Malika shiver. I took mine out of the cardboard tube. Aisha’s canes were very similar to my own, but not at all worn.

I said, “Can you say where you got them?”

Aisha replied, “From that Sri Lankan guy who sells cane furniture. I know you have to say, ‘I have broken a bit of cane furniture, and I need a few lengths to let me repair it.’ Then you get a smile and wink from him; he knows exactly what you mean.”

So I asked Aisha, “How did you find out what to say to him?”

Aisha replied, “My mother told me what to say.”

Goodness, I thought, there is more going on in this town than anyone knows.

So I said to Aisha, “Which canes do you think we should use, please?”

She took the slightly thinner one of the two and showed it to me. It was about 5 to 6 mm thick and about 60 centimetres long.

She said, “I thought this one would be OK for Malika.”

I thought we should involve Malika, so I sat down beside her. Putting my arm around her, I showed her the cane.

“You had a terrible time with your father caning you,” I said. “Can you remember anything about the cane he used?”

She looked fearfully at me and said, “I’m sure it was a lot longer and thicker than this one. The sight of that thing is something I will never forget.”

Attempting to keep her calm, I said, “Don’t worry, this one is much thinner and shorter. It won’t hurt anything as much. That little cane won’t do much more than tickle me.”

Aisha smiled and said, “Well, should we get ourselves ready? Do we do it fully naked, or just from the waist down?”

This was a little amusing, so I said, “It’s up to you. If people want to be naked from the waist down, that’s fine, but I am happy to be naked.”

Malika was fearful and confused, as I could see.

Squeezing her hand, I said, “What about you? How do you want us to proceed, please?

She said, “We are all sisters together. I don’t have a problem with being naked as long as we lock the door.”

Well, that’s an easy one.

Aisha said, “We ought to freshen up in the bathroom and get cleaned up.”

I started getting out of my clothes. Aisha had thoughtfully provided an empty rail and hangers.

Dear Malika led the way to the bathroom; she was shorter than me and of a slimmer build with quite a small bottom. (I am not fat but of medium build with larger bones.) It would be necessary to take care of Malika. I thought, “Malika, do not get sent to prison and receive a caning, it would nearly kill you.”

There was a dark line on Malika’s right buttock and thought I would ask about it.

I got Aisha’s attention. Malika was on the bidet with her back to us, cleaning up. I pointed at her right buttock.

Aisha put her finger to her lips and said quietly, “Her father did that to her about fifteen years ago.”

That explained a lot.

Malika finished in the bathroom, dried, and came out with a towel around her. To reassure her, I took her in my arms and hugged her, stroking her cheek.

She seemed to relax a bit and look me in the eye. With both hands, I got hold of her bottom and gently massaged it.

“Your cute little bottom,” I said. “There’s not much of it, is there? I must go very easy on you.”

She still looked scared, so I said, “Why don’t I start with you, once we are ready, with you over my knee like a naughty little girl and hand spank you?”.

To her credit, Malika managed a smile, saying, “The last person who did that was my mother. The thought of anyone touching me was unbearable after what my father did. I wouldn’t even go over my mother’s knee.”

Looking Malika in the eye and putting on a friendly smile, I said, “You are on the road to recovery after a long time. You are rationalising and talking about your problem; that’s ninety percent of the game.”

Aisha was finishing in the bathroom, and it was going to be my turn. Earlier at home, I had taken a shower. All I needed to do was freshen up down below, and I did that on the bidet.

So we were all cleaned up.

Aisha looked at me a little expectantly.

I took a pillow and arranged it over the side of the bed, making a vertical line in it with my finger.

It was time to start the caning instruction for beginners. “The tip of the cane should be about an inch past the crack of the bottom, at the most. You will notice I have put the pillow towards the end of the bed, where I can reach it using the cane in my left hand. I got into position to illustrate the point.”

Then I swung back with just my forearm, brought my forearm forward, and with a flick of the wrist, delivered a cane stroke to the pillow.

Paul Malika jumped at the sound of the impact of the cane on the pillow. She looked a bit worried.

I said, “Malika. I used a bit of force to illustrate the point: I won’t do anything like this to you, Malika; don’t worry.”

So I did it three or four times, telling them the flick of the wrist was very important. I said they should let the cane rest on the bottom after the stroke and lift it off, not pull or push down hard into the flesh of the bottom.

I asked Malika, “Are you left- or right-handed?”

She replied, “Right-handed.”

I moved the pillow to the bottom of the bed in an excellent position to give it some practice strokes.

I handed the cane to Malika and said, “Is it the first time you have ever held one of these? She looked a little fearful and replied, yes, it is.”

I said, “Look at it in your hand; it doesn’t look such a fearsome thing now that you are holding it, does it? Are you ready to give the pillow a few strokes with it, please?”

Malika said, “Yes, I’m ready.”

I replied, “OK, if this were a real person, you would go ‘tap tap’ gently on the pillow twice, then give the stroke. Do you think you can do that?”

“Yes”, replied Malika. It pleased me to see that she took careful aim, tap tap, and landed quite a hard stroke on the pillow. Good girl, I thought.

“Alright, I said, give it at least six strokes.”

Malika did as requested.

At the end, I said, ”How do you feel now?”

Malika was shaking just a little with the reaction. She did not know what to say, so I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

“Do you feel any less nervous now?” I asked.

“Yes”, she said, “I’m going to do my best to go through with all this.”

Excellent, I thought, we were getting there!

“Aisha,” I said, “it’s your turn to practise on the pillow; are you right-handed or left-handed?”

Aisha said, “I’m right-handed too”, so I could leave the pillow where it was.

Malika handed the cane to Aisha, who got into position. She seemed a lot more confident than Malika; that wasn’t a surprise.

Aisha got the hang of it straight away and gave the pillow six good, hard strokes.

This was pleasing and a little alarming. “Oh dear, Aisha is pretty good at this; I am in for a sore bottom,” I thought.

So I said, “OK, we have had a good practice. There’s one thing to consider: does anyone need a pee before we start? We don’t want an accident.”

Malika said, “I think I need a pee. When I’m scared, I often need a pee.”

She went into the bathroom and had a pee, then sat down and washed on the bidet. She did not shut the door. Good girl.

All three of us were in the bedroom, and I said, “I’m ready for my caning. Malika, would you like first go, please?”

Malika hesitantly and rather quietly said, “Yes.”

I got myself in position to receive a right-handed caning and said, “Carry on.”

I felt that tap-tap rushing sound and ‘crack’. Malika knew what she was doing, and it stung quite a lot. I managed not to move and said, as though it were a small matter, “Well done.”

The cane had landed about halfway up my bum and had covered both cheeks. I put a hand around to feel. Malika had got it right the first time, and I told her that.

I said, “From now on, give me a stroke about every fifteen seconds; tap, tap, then the stroke. Carry on, please.”

Tap tap, rushing sound, ‘crack’.

The rhythm was constant, but the force, I thought, increased a little with every stroke.

I took all six and said, “I need to get up and check your aim in the mirror.”

There were six well-spaced lines; none of them overlapped, and this was on the first attempt. I went over to Malika, hugged her, and kissed her again.

I said, “Malika, how do you feel after giving me six of the best, please?”

She said, “I feel good; I’m surprised.”

I said, “Do you mind if I feel if it has turned you on? May I gently put a finger into the opening of your vagina, please?”

Malika went a little pink and said, “Sure, please do.”

She was getting wet, not yet soaking, but getting there.

I said, “The aim of this exercise is enjoyment. Please give me another six strokes right away.”

I got back into position, saying, “As hard as you like.”

Malika gave me another set of six strokes, about as hard as the first set.

At the end, I said, still lying on the bed, “How do you feel now?”

I looked at her, and she was touching herself. I said, “You are not far off coming, are you?”

She nodded in agreement.

I said, “If you feel an orgasm starting, let it run through you; you have earned it; don’t feel shy, embarrassed, or anything; you owe it to yourself and to all of us to enjoy it, please. Now give me six more at once, please.”

Malika did not need any encouragement, but at stroke number four of the set of six, I heard a moaning sound. She was holding on to the bed in the grip of an orgasm. Aisha and I eased her onto the bed, and she was in seventh heaven, using her fingers to play with herself.

What a change in such a short time!

I nodded at Aisha, who was looking longingly at her. I think she wanted to be a part of the action. This was their show, not mine.

Aisha opened Malika’s legs and kissed her pussy. It surprised me that Malika let this happen, as she was already in the grip of an orgasm. That girl must have some nervous system, I thought.

I let them get at it for a few minutes. Eventually, Malika propped herself up. Tears were running down her face.

“Are you okay, Malika?” I asked.

“Yes, yes, I have never had orgasms like this, and no one has caned me yet”, she replied.

I noticed she was talking about being caned. This was a new thing.

“Let Aisha cane me, and then we can see how we go, can’t we?” I replied.

She nodded and sank back on the bed, still shaking with the waves of her orgasm.

I got over the side of the bed, ready for Aisha.

“How many strokes?” She asked.

I replied, “Six to start, then maybe another six.”

She looked at my bum. “Are you sure?” She asked.

“Yes,” I said, I am ready.

‘Tap tap crack.’ About the same force as Malika.

The six strokes were soon over. Becoming a little numb, I thought, “Take six more and give Malika time to recover.”

I said, “OK, six more, and the last two are very hard.”

Those six were soon over, and the last two were very hard; they would hurt for a few hours.

By now, Malika was sitting up and taking a bit of interest. It was three thirty; we had enough time left.

“Malika, how about going over my knee, and I will hand spank you?” I asked.

Sitting on a bedside chair, she obediently laid over my knee. She didn’t make a murmur as I gently hand-spanked her, with a slow increase in the strength of the slaps. Aisha was watching. I kept it up for a couple of minutes. Malika’s little bum started turning a little red. She was making little yelps every so often, but no sobbing or big displays of emotion.

At a certain moment, she said, “Stop, stop, or I will have another orgasm.”

Stopping the spanking, Malika curled up on my lap and I rubbed her bum for a few minutes.

“Are you ready for the cane?” I asked.

Malika looked at me and said, “I trust you. But please be careful.” I kissed her several times and positioned her at the end of the bed. I began caning her gently. She looked at me and said, “I’m fine; I want you to cane me, not tap me!”

So I said, OK. Here it comes. Tap, tap, rushing sound, small ‘crack’.

I said, “How was that, please?”

“Ouch,” she said. “I can handle it; five more like that, please.”

I gave her five more.

She rubbed at her bum. I bent down close to her head and said, “Is that enough, please?”

She said, “Let Aisha give me six now and see how it goes.”

Aisha smiled, got into position, and gave her six more. Naughty Aisha increased the force a bit with the last two. Malika was still OK; there were no tears. She rubbed at her bum and said, “Three more, please from both of you”.

I got into position and gave her three more, the last one being a bit of a stinger. Again, she took it well.

Aisha gave her another three strokes.

Malika got up and went into the bathroom, and to my joy, she sat on the bidet with the tap running and played with herself.

I said, “You mustn’t forget we still have Aisha to deal with.”

Naughty Malika said, “Well, you give her a dozen, and if she wants more and I have had enough here, she can have a few from me.”

What next?

Aisha looked at me, shrugged, and got into position.

I gave her twelve strokes, which she took well.

“Malika,” I called, “Aisha is ready for you now, please.”

She got up and came into the bedroom.

“You naughty girl.” She said to Aisha, “I was enjoying myself and you interrupted me; you will pay.”

She swung three rapid, hard strokes onto Aisha’s bum. Aisha yelled in pain. “You naughty girl, that’s very naughty indeed. How would you like to be caned like that?

To my total amazement, Malika got back over the end of the bed, looked at Aisha, and said, “Go on, I dare you.”

Aisha kept her composure. She gave Malika three strokes, escalating the force. The last one was a really hard stinger. Malika was going to feel that one for a while. She got up, face screwed up in pain, and went back to the bidet. Sighs soon replaced the painful gasps after the last three strokes.

The caning was over; I had sworn to myself that I would have no sexual contact with them, which I had almost kept to, apart from checking on Malika’s state of arousal.

I was mindful that I would not ‘cheat’ on Nasrah, who was in a special place beside my sister.

Who would have believed in the change in Malika? I wondered if she would blossom now. Time will tell.

Aisha was tougher and had reacted just as I thought she would. We were looking at Malika back on the bidet. Aisha was shaking her head.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” I asked.

Aisha shook her head. “Well, you can get her off the bidet; it’s my turn.”

I said, “OK,” and I went into the bathroom.

“Malika,” I said, “Aisha would love to use the bidet; are you nearly through, please?”

She grinned and said, ”I’m naughty,” and got up.

Aisha came in. I said, “How about three more, so you sit on a few very fresh stripes?”

She said “OK,” bent over, gripping the rim of the bidet, and said, “Go for it.”

I gave her three more good stingers. She jerked and yelped as each one landed.

Sitting on the bidet, she went ‘Ow, Ow’ until the water jet had its effect.

I took Malika in my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Essebar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments