Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Laptop: Part One

"She decided to tease him, little did she know how far it would go."

36
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"As all my stuff, just fun... I enjoy trying to write different themes even if it's not something I normally read."

Beth and Dax, despite being only a year apart (Beth being older), were never very close.  It's not that it wasn't a civil relationship; it was. It's just that they had always been so different they never had much of a reason to interact.  Dax was part of the top echelon of popular kids at school, he played on the high school lacrosse team, had medium length wavy hair, and a slim but athletic build.  Beth, on the other hand, could probably be best described as a bit of a geek.  She read whenever she had the chance, had an all too average (although not overweight) build, and stringy hair she could never quite control how she wanted.

They were night and day; nobody would ever guess that they were brother and sister.  One thing they did have in common, however, is they both had a secret.  And, just like themselves, their secrets were similar yet complete opposites.  

Dax, despite being popular and having the attention of half the girls in high school, was actually going to be starting college in the fall as a virgin.  Not only was he a virgin, but he had only ever kissed two girls before and he'd never even felt one up.  He wanted to--he wasn't gay or anything--it's just as time went on he became more and more nervous about it and so it never happened.  

Beth, despite being a geek, was going into her second year at college having had already been with three guys, letting two more finger her, and having blown three others.  It wasn't that she particularly liked sex, but she loved the power it brought.  She did like cumming though, which is why she owned two vibrators and a huge dildo that she could barely even fit inside her.

Another thing they had in common was that they both decided to go to the local college and live at home while attending.  Neither had really seen any benefit to either going to a college farther away or living on campus at this one.  In fact, they'd probably be foolish to do so.  They had an amazing house, both had huge rooms, there was a medium-sized pool, and their parents were completely supportive of their decision.

One day though, during the summer after Dax's high school graduation, everything changed.  He was now so pent up that every little thing set him off, and often put him in a situation were jerking off was inevitable.  Seeing somebody in a tight dress on TV, walking behind somebody in tight shorts at the mall, even going down a bumpy road in his Jeep.  He was at the point where he was jerking it at least twice a day, every day.  It was this horniness that sent him down a path of no return.

It was about two weeks into summer vacation and Dax decided to get his introductory essays out of the way.  Unfortunately, he had three classes that wanted them handed in on the first day of class, so instead of procrastinating as he often did in high school, he decided to bang them out early.  He had finished his first and was around half-done with his second when his laptop flashed a warning that it was about to die.  After a quick glance around his room he remembered he left his charger in his Jeep...which, unfortunately, he let his friend borrow for work that day.

My_hien
Online Now!
Lush Cams
My_hien

Since he was on a roll and didn't want to stop, he figured maybe Beth would let him borrow hers for a bit.  He walked over to her door (which was only a few feet from his--they shared a wall) and knocked, but after a few tries with no answer, he decided to try the knob.  He was in luck; she left it open!  He quickly went in, got her laptop, and went back into his own room.

He emailed himself his unfinished essay from his laptop and just as he hit Send the screen blinked off, now completely dead.  He flipped open Beth's laptop and when he clicked on the web browser to retrieve his email he almost fell on the floor!  There was a porn site open, and the video which she had last watched was far dirtier than anything he normally watched himself.  She was watching a gangbang video, and it was stopped at a spot where the girl had every one of her holes filled with a different guy and was jerking off two more with her hands.

Dax's dick immediately sprung to life, and with a small gulp, he hit Play.  He had never really looked at Beth sexually before; after all, they barely talked and were so different.  However, he had to admit it was pretty hot knowing she had been watching it.  He already knew she had a few sex toys because she left them out on her bed once, but he never thought of her using them.  Now, as he pulled out his cock and watched the gangbang video, he wasn't sure what was doing it for him more: the idea of her watching it using her toys, or the video itself.  

He began to cum much sooner than expected, and being caught off guard he lost his aim and shot it up and directly onto the laptop keyboard.  As he was in the middle of cumming, his door flew open.  

"Dax, what the fuck!" Beth yelled as she walked in.  Upon seeing what he was doing she repeated herself, but this time shocked instead of mad, "DAX, WHAT-THE-FUCK???"  

Mortified, he slammed shut her laptop and covered up the best he could.  

"Just keep it, fuck...just keep it for right now," Beth said as she turned around and slammed his door shut.

Not having a clue what to do, he cleaned off her laptop with some Clorox wipes and took it to her room.  He knocked.

"Go away asshole," she said.  

"Here...I, I um cleaned it off for you...fuck, I'm really sorry, I'll leave it right here," he said as he put it down in front of her door.  

After she heard him go back into his room she got up and retrieved the laptop.  She opened it up and sure enough, it was still on the video she had been masturbating to last night.  She ran her fingers along where she knew his cum had just been and as she thought about what she just saw, she slid her fingers inside her shorts and felt the wetness there.

Published 
Written by siresaidso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments