Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Incest Travails: – Part 1 - Naked Temptation

"Young Danny Sneaks into Older Big Sis"

10
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My half sister Kim has always slept naked, even when she was a little girl.  When I was younger I didn’t really pay it any mind.  My parents always slept naked but my mother always wanted me to wear my PJ’s until I was about 10.  My sister always resisted and would go to bed and get kissed goodnight in her PJ’s on  but would strip them off as soon as the lights went out.  She was caught several times going to the bathroom naked but nothing ever happened.  So I got an eyeful every once in a while and watched her grow from a skinny little girl into a voluptuous and hot sexy young lady.  But back then, I was just a kid and all I thought about when I saw her was that she was just like my mom.  I never really got excited at seeing her.  I just filed all those images away as something that sort of seems to happen in families but is never talked about.

After I was 10, I started sleeping in my boxers and T-shirt.  It was a hot June and I just turned 16 when my sister moved back in with us after going to college for a year and then flunking out.  My dad didn’t seem to mind but my mother, who is not her real mother, always made sarcastic remarks about Kim.


Kim likes to stay up late and watch TV until my dad gets home from work.  He works the swing shift as a film studio back lot security guard.  My mom works the day shift as a nurse and leaves early in the morning.  Kim usually gets up early after my mom leaves for work and then likes to take naps in the afternoon.   On one Wednesday afternoon, I was staying inside and watching TV because it was so hot.  When I walked by her room on the way to the bathroom, I noticed her door partly open.  Kim was asleep in the buff as usual.  I really had to go bad so I hurried up and went.  But I was thinking about what I saw the whole time I was pissing and it sort of made me hard.  So after I left the bathroom, I went back and ogled her for about 15 minutes before I had the courage to sneak into her room for a close-up look. I was only wearing my boxers because it was so hot and my hard-on started pushing its way out of my shorts.

Kim was lying on her side near the edge of the bed but her enormous tits were fully exposed.  I got down on my knees to get a close up look.  I could hear her snoring softly, so I decided to touch the nipple on her left breast.  To my surprise, her nipple immediately became erect, but she did not move or wake up.  I gently massaged both of her breasts for a while before I got the balls to suck on her nipple.  It was rock hard while her breasts were so soft and supple.  My boner was just throbbing like hell so I hurried back to the bathroom to jack off.  When I got done, I went back to her doorway but she had turned over and all I could see was her big beautiful butt.  I marveled at her perfect ass for a few minutes and then went back to the living room to watch TV.

On Thursday afternoon, her door was closed so I went out to the back yard and watched her through her window from behind the Camellia bush.  It was kind of hard to see through the lacy curtains but I could make out that she was lying on her back.  I was totally blown away to find her stroking her pussy softly and moaning quietly.  She had her window open for the breeze to blow in so I listened and as the curtains moved in the breeze, I watched her movements while I stroked my rock hard dick. 

After only a few minutes she moaned a bit louder several times and then stopped.  I imagined that I was fucking her and making her come.  Just about the time she stopped moaning, I blew my wad all over the bush.  I stood there still for what seemed like an hour hoping the neighbors would not peer over the fence until I heard her soft snoring.  I then got the hose, quietly washed away all my cum and then snuck back into the house.

On Friday, I waited anxiously for Kim to go to her room for her nap.  All day she had been walking around in just her tight panties and T-shirt without a bra.  The T-shirt was sort of sheer and her nipples were sticking out clearly.  I could even see her pink areolas through the shirt.  Her panties clung to her labia and displayed her slit quite distinctly.  I was semi-hard almost all morning but Kim almost never looked at me or said anything.  This was not unusual because we never had a really close brother-sister relationship and we didn’t seem to have any common interests.

About an hour after Kim went to her room, I pretended I had to go to the bathroom and when I walked by her room, the door was only open just a crack.  I could hear her soft snoring again, so I slowly opened the door and crawled in.  She was lying on her back with one hand partly between her legs.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

 I guessed she had been pleasuring herself again and had fallen asleep after her orgasm.  I knelt next to her bed and gently began messaging one of her breasts.  She did not seem to notice and kept on snoring so I began to suck on her other breast.  After a few minutes, I couldn’t take any more stimulation and ran off to the bathroom again.  I came in about 20 seconds and couldn’t believe how intense the feeling was.  All I could think about  the last two days was sticking my dick in my sister and the more I thought about it, the more erotic it seemed.  I was always sort of awkward around girls and had never had a real girlfriend.  The closest thing I ever had to a romantic kiss was some experimenting with the 8 year old girl next door when I was 10, but then she moved away.  So my half-sister seemed to me like the only real girl in the world.  I wacked off about six or seven times over the weekend just imagining what Kim looked and felt like. But there were no more peeks because she had her door closed or my mom had shut it.  Anyway, I didn’t want to get caught by my parents who were in and out all weekend doing chores and errands.

On Monday morning, I got up to go to the bathroom and walked in to see Kim sitting naked on the toilet.  I immediately turned red and excused myself.  Kim didn’t say a thing and didn’t seem embarrassed at all.  It was almost as if she had planned it.  A little while later she went out to do some shopping.  I was antsy all morning wondering if she would come home to take her naked nap and she didn’t disappoint me.  In fact, when she got home she was chattering about the new clothes she had bought and how lacy and pretty they were.  I am totally not interested in girls’ clothes and I sort of tuned her out while watching TV.  Eventually, she went to her room and a while later I got up for a fake bathroom run so I could check her out.   The door was wide open!  Kim was lying on her back wearing a naughty see-through lacy top with her bare legs spread and hanging off the end of the bed. 

I could see just about everything she had down there as she was totally shaved.  My dick was standing at ten o’clock as I inched in to get a better look.  Her hands were down by her twat sort of holding her labia apart.  I guessed she had been doing herself again and I noticed how wet she was.  I snuck in for a closer look and her pussy looked so pretty and pink that I had to taste her.   So I just stuck my tongue out and licked her gently all over.  After a while I got up the courage to probe around her pussy with my index finger.  Then I slowly stuck both my index finger and middle finger into her cunt.  It was so warm, soft  and juicy that I almost came in my pants. She didn’t move or make a noise and I could hear her soft snoring so I decided, what the hell, I had to stick my dick in and see how it felt.  I knelt between her knees and slowly stuck my cock in about a couple of inches.  That was all it took, I burst like a volcano way before I was even half way in.  It was incredibly intense and unbelievable but then I was scared that she’d wake up as she started to move.  I got up and ran as quietly I could from her room. 

I went to the bathroom and washed up and worried about the cum that I’d left in her pussy.  Would she notice?  Would she get pregnant?  Would she tell my parents?  Would they kill me?  I was already totally freaked when I opened the door of the bathroom only to find her standing there almost totally naked with her arm up against the doorway.  I’ll never forget the sight.  Her hefty breasts were sticking out of her untied naughty black nightie, just standing up at attention with those huge upward pointing hard nipples.  Her beautiful thick long blonde-brown hair was halfway wrapped around her face and touching the top of her tits.  Her legs were spread slightly apart showing her bald pussy with some of my cum dripping down the inside of her leg.  Her jade green eyes were boring into me as if they were lasers.  I was about to faint when she said: “So Danny boy, you wanna fuck, huh?”  I almost did pass out right then when she reached out and grabbed my limp dick right through the slit in my boxers.  Can you have a heart attack when you’re 16?

Stay Tuned for Part 2 - Tough Love Sex-Ed
Published 
Written by Dan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments