Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Game

37
7 Comments 7
15.9k Views 15.9k
521 words 521 words

We’d been playing the “game” for years now. Only these days the gameplay seemed more for our convenience than anything.

Last time my sister came to my room and spooned me from behind while she pressed her pussy against my tailbone. I could feel how urgent it seemed for her to grind against me. I suggested that we remove our clothes.

After we were naked, she reached down and loosely wrapped her hand around my cock. She began stroking it up and down. The sensation was dizzying. I could feel the firmness of my erection increasing as she moved her closed fist up and down the length of my shaft.

She climbed between my legs and while continuing to stroke my cock, she began flicking her tongue across the tip. This was especially sensual as I knew that she was tasting my pre-cum, which had been rapidly rising and oozing from the tip of my hard-on.

I could feel her massive tits rubbing against the insides of my thighs as she started sucking the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her nipples were hard as rocks. As she sucked I reached down and played with her tits focusing most of my attention on those majestic nipples.

“I have to fuck you,” she whispered. With that, she straddled me in a cowgirl position.

She lifted my cock and pointed the head towards her pussy opening. As she started to ease down, she used her other hand to open her pussy and slide the tip of my cock inside her already sopping wet cunt.

ava_jhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ava_jhon

She rocked on my cock taking it deeper and deeper each time she came down. Soon she simply sank until I was balls deep inside her. She stayed on the balls of her feet and leaned on my knees as she fucked up and down with my cock inside her,
I marveled as I watched her tits bounce up and down with each stroke.

To give her relief, I reached down and as she fucked my cock I stroked her clit – sometimes pinching it while she rode me.

Sis pushed all the way down and leaned back until my cock reached bottom inside her tight pussy. She wiggled her hips and I looked down watching my cock disappearing in and out of her pussy. I used my other hand to play with her tits and she seemed lost in fucking.

I pushed her down onto her back and began fucking her deeper and harder in and out. Her tits swayed all over her chest as I pounded into her. The harder I fucked the more she seemed to crave.

When I felt like I couldn’t continue without shooting deep inside of her I slipped my cock out and did so just in time to shoot a stream of cum onto her tits. The sight of white jets of my cum on her perfect tits was hypnotic.

She reached down and began working the cum into her skin. The mere sight of her touching my cum was enough to make my still hard cock crave for more.

 

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments