Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the Education of Caitlin part 4

4
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My eyes adjusted to the streaks of dim light that pierced the bedroom window. As they focused in, I saw the look of wonder on her face as she knelt between my thighs. She was holding my hard cock in her hand as she examined it closely. I felt her breath on my balls as she moved the head closer to her lips.

As our eyes made contact, she softly whispered "Morning, Daddy. I didn't mean to wake you."

I felt her rub her panties over my balls as she parted her lips and moved closer to my cock. Her fingers wrapped the fabric around the shaft as I felt the softness of her lips kiss the head. Her hand stroked up the shaft with her panties which worked up a small drop or pre cum. I watched as she used her tongue to lick the tip of my cock. I watched as she made the drop of pre cum turn into a glistening thread from it's origin on my cock to her sexy little tongue. She continued to stroke the panties up the shaft until the thread disappeared. I heard her inhale as the panties reached her nose.

"Mmmmm" she said as she looked me in the eye again. "I bet daddy would like these?"

"If you're finished with them." I said to her as I used my fingers to push her blond hair behind her ear and cup her cheek in my palm.

She wrapped the gusset of panties around my cock and stroked it softly a few times while she fondled my balls with the hip part of the panties. Then she gave me this devilish grin and asked,

"Or would daddy like to cum in Caitlin's panties?"

I had always been careful not to get any cum on her panties when I played with them. But now, Now she was offering them to me. Offering herself to me. My mind raced as my cock throbbed in her hand. Daddy wanted to cum, alright. He wanted to cum on her panties, in her panties, but most of all, he wanted to cum in her pussy.

My cock began to throb in her hand as I pondered her offer. I rubbed my chin and pretended to be in deep thought as she slowly stroked my cock and sniffed at her panties when they came close to her nose. I thought for a moment longer but the choice was simple. Daddy needed to feel her virgin pussy wrapped around his cock and he needed it NOW!!!

I placed my hand under her chin again and slowly pulled her up onto me. My cock twitched as her erect nipple brushed over my it. I felt her belly sliding over my hips and her knees straddling me. I felt the small tuft of her pubic mound slide over my cock and let it spring free. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands as our lips met. We kissed as I let the shaft of my throbbing cock slide between her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmmm" Caitlin moaned as I moved her hips and slid her pussy lips up and down the shaft of my cock.

"feel good, Princess"? I asked as I pulled her up and down

She took the hint and started to press her pussy against my hard shaft. Her pussy grabbed at my cock like an animal that needed to be fed.

"Yes it does, It's so big and hard." "will it hurt me, Daddy?" she asked with trembling lips.

"It might hurt just a little at first Princess, but Daddy will be as gentle as he can."

I knew she trusted me and I felt her body relax as we continued to rub her pussy against the shaft of my cock. I felt her juices starting to flow and her clit was beginning to grow under the steady pressure of my cock shaft.

"You're starting to get very wet and aroused." I said as I lifted her up guided the tip of my cock towards her outer lips.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

I rubbed the head over her clit as Caitlin squirmed to get ready for the big moment.

I felt her tense up as I slowly let the head press into her awaiting pussy. She was so tight as I felt her pressing down onto my cock.

"Don't rush things, Princess. Get used to the feeling." I whispered as I met resistance from her hymen. I felt Caitlin take a deep breath, and with one thrust, lowered herself onto my throbbing cock.

Caitlin gasped as she felt my cock tear her virginity. She grimaced in pain as I felt a trickle of blood run down my balls

"Just relax a moment while you get used to the feel." I told her again, but she started to move her hips slowly as I tried to hold her close.

We soon established a slow and steady rhythm as she gave herself to me. Our bodies mingled together as I felt her tight virgin pussy engulf my cock. I held her ass as she slid her now soaking wet pussy up and down the shaft of my cock, matching me thrust for thrust. She milked my cock with her pussy as we picked up the pace of out fucking. Her breathing was becoming heavier and she began to pound her pussy against my hardness. I felt my cock hitting her cervix as she rode me for what all I was worth.

"Is my Princess going to cum?" I whispered in her ear.

"Un huh" she mumbled as she fucked me harder, slamming her pubic bone against mine.

I squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer as I felt the first convulsion of her pussy around my cock. I felt her go limp as she collapsed on my chest. her young body convulsing in my arms as her orgasm overtook her. I felt her throbbing clitoris rubbing against the shaft of my cock as I moved her to match the contractions of her pussy. I held her tight and waited for her orgasm to subside.

After a few moments she lifted her head off of my chest. With a dazed look in her eyes and hair stuck to her sweaty face she looked at me and simply said "Oh My God"

I rolled her over onto the bed and climbed between her legs. She spread her legs wide as I guided the head of my cock back into her hot pussy.

"It's Daddy' s turn to cum now." I said as I lifted her legs up over my arms and began my thrusting towards my own orgasm. I pounded my cock into her pussy until I felt the fire starting to burn deep in my loins. I thrust harder as my balls slapped against her anus.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your Princess and fill me with your hot cum." Caitlin panted as I felt the point of no return quickly approaching. My head was spinning. Should I cum in her or pull out. I continued to thrust for a few more seconds then pulled my cock out as the first rope of cum shot from the tip and landed on her belly. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and pumped me as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot out and covered her breasts and stomach.

I collapsed on the bed next to her as she snuggled into my arms.
"So, what do you think mom would say now if she caught me fucking, Daddy?"

"Let's hope she don't find out, Princess." I said to her.

"I love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, Princess," I said as I kissed her forehead "Let's shower and go out for breakfast."
Published 
Written by lou50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments