Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Confessions of A Horny Young Single Mother 1

"Cindi, a horny young single mother has her first sexual encounter with her horny teenage sons"

12
1 Comment 1
18.4k Views 18.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Cumming on Mother

Being a single young mother in a tiny country isn't easy. Take me, you could to if you were here with me right now because there's something about hot, humid weather that makes me insatiably horny. If I need an excuse for what happened at the beginning of this long, hot summer, I could blame it on the heat of the night. I was between lovers and hadn't had any steady sex in months. I could blame that. Getting laid in my tiny country village is a real problem for me no matter what time of the year it is because most of the guys are too old, too young, or too married for me. Working as much overtime as I can get to support my three teenagers and myself didn't make getting laid any easier either. I could have blamed that if I wanted to. The bottom line is that I'm not looking for an excuse because it was the beginning of something beautiful for all of us.

I thrive on sex. I need it regularly just to function normally. Actually it really doesn't matter how often I have sex because any erotic sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, or though has me wet and ready for more in a heartbeat. The problem with that is that I haven't had a steady sex life since my husband left me for a less sexually demanding girl fourteen years ago. The problem is that no one guy, not even an Italian Stallion, could ever get it up often enough or keep it up long enough to satisfy me sexually, especially not during the long, hot summers.

Just thinking about what I will be sharing with you here has my juices cascading down my soft, sensitive inner thighs like water flowing over Niagara Falls. I'm sitting here naked, typing with one hand as I work a huge vibrating dildo in and out of my throbbing hole with the other. Actually, until the beginning of this long hot summer I wouldn't have had much of a sex life at all if it hadn't been for my faithful sex toys. I had never been much of a diarist because nothing exciting enough to write about ever happened to me but that all changed with the coming of this June. The truth is that it was at Roy's urging that I started this journal and now it's his idea that I share it with all of you.

Clothing is optional around our house. I run around in long cotton T-shirts with nothing on under them. I like the way the soft fabric caressed my super sensitive nipples keeping the erect and hard all the time. During the long, hot summers, those T-shirts clung to my body like a second skin leaving very little to the imagination. My huge ruddy colored nipples, saucer size aureole, and fiery red haired bush clearly visible to anyone who cared to look. Of course, the only guys that saw me dressed like that were my boys and they did look.

The four of us have always been very close, closer than most mothers and sons ever become. We were best friends, confidant. We went everywhere together. We did everything together. We talked about everything, openly sharing our most personal and intimate thoughts and feelings. There were no subject that was taboo or off limits. Slowly, as the boys matured sexually we spent more and more time talking about sex. Slowly I became aware of the sexual tension developing between us.

The sexual tension developing between us surged upwards as the years passed. I was well aware of how well endowed they were. I could not miss that fact because they started wearing nothing but loose fitting boxer shorts around the house. Their long, thick cocks showed clearly through their thin, white cotton boxers. Their cocks were as long and as thick as my forearms. Their hairy balls the size of tennis balls. The sight of their near naked bodies was a real turn on for me.

The sexual tension between us became fiercely intense when they started getting erections. At first they tried to hide their developing hardons from me but they relaxed when I started caressing them with my eyes as we set watching television.

Zofia_Zozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zofia_Zozo

Night after night I watched their cock getting harder, longer, and thicker until they were getting rampant hardons every night. Soon their throbbing erections were trying to rip through the soft fabric that held them captive. At night I fantasized about having those cocks rammed deep inside my every hole all at the same time. I could taste his cum as I deep throated Roy. I could almost feel the twins ramming their cocks in and out of my throbbing pussy and clenching ass hole. My fantasies were so intense that I had one violent orgasm after another as I fingered myself until I fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

We had given up all pretenses of settling in to watch television when we settled down in the living room. I was ready to take our sex games to the next level. I wanted to get completely naked and masturbate in front of them as they shot their wads all over me. Still, that may never have happened if Roy hadn't taken the situation in hand that Friday night. As we entered the living room that night I saw that Roy had moved two chairs close to the small love seat where I always sat. As Steven and Paul settled into those chairs, Roy settled down close beside me on that tiny love seat. Putting his left arm around my shoulders he pulled me even tighter against him until our bodies pressed tightly against one another from shoulder to ankle. The touch of his bare thigh and leg pressing tightly against mine sent a jolt through me like I had been touched by a cattle prod. I moaned softly with pleasure and let my head fall to his shoulder. Through half closed eyes I watched as he stroked his hardening cock through his shorts. As he stroked his cock its bloated head slipped out from under his shorts to press lightly against my trembling thigh, his precum dripping on my inflamed flesh like scalding hot water.

Roy and I slid lower on the love seat, my T-shirt riding up around my hips. It was almost as if Steven had read my mind because he stood up and slipped out of his shorts, releasing his rock hard cock. Paul followed suit; their cocks jutting straight ahead as moved closer to where Roy and I sat.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable without this, mom?"

Steven pulled my T-shirt off me as Paul helped Roy out of his shorts.

"Oh, God, yes. I've wanted this for so long now. I want you guys to shoot your loads all over me, I want to feel you cum on me as I'm cumming.

Roy twisted around pointing his cock at my face as Steven and Paul straddled my thighs. As I worked my fingers furiously in and out of my steamy hot hole, Steve and Paul pushed closer to me so their bloated, angry looking cock knobs were only inches from my face. Their hands flying up and down on their shafts like as we all soared upward towards orgasmic release. Screamed as I felt the first wave of release roll over me. Within seconds the guys were shooting their jism all over my face, neck and titties. As each powerful jet of their cum struck my inflamed body flesh, I started cumming all over again. Opening my mouth wide, catching and swallowing as much of their cum as I could.

As the last wave of orgasms rolled over my quivering body like a mighty tidal wave breaking on a rocky shore, I slid off the love seat, pulling Roy with me to the floor. I closed my eyes tightly and rolled into his arms as my body continued to be racked by tiny orgasms. Roy caressed my back with his hands as I stretched my body out full length between his thighs, reveling in how good it felt to be held close by someone I loved and felt loved by. A few minutes later I slipped into a deep peaceful sleep.

Published 
Written by Freelancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments