Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christmas Party. Part 2

40
7 Comments 7
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I returned to the kitchen table and took a seat after pouring myself a double of Jack Daniels on the rock to calm my nerves.

"I thought you fell in," was my brother's greeting upon my appearance.

"Hey, something I ate something that just didn't sit well. By the way, I would not go down there for about an hour," I lied.

My admission for my lengthy bathroom visit brought on a whole new discussion on stomach disorders. Even though I gave the impression that I was listening to every word, my mind was far away. It was reliving the fact that I had just fucked my sixteen-year-old niece in the downstairs toilet less than fifteen minutes ago.

While one of the guests was relating his ulcer exam experiences I was recalling my encounter with Sabrina's burning kisses and the sensation of her sweet tongue dancing in my mouth. I remembered running my hands up under her lace dress and reveling in the texture of her firm shapely legs under her pantyhose and the coolness of her half-slip against the back of my hands.

I recalled my surprise upon discovering that she was not wearing pantyhose but thigh high nylon stockings and a tiny silken thong. I also recalled answering her desire for me with the lame excuse of not having any protection. I remember her shy smile as she produced a condom that she had secreted in her bra.

That ended any further protests from me and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans allowing them to fall to my ankles. It was Sabrina that drew my boxers down and then gently taking a hold of my cock and rubbing its head against her nylons. She released me and as I donned the condom and reached around behind me to drop the toilet seat lid and had me sit on it.

My mental rerun was interrupted when Sabrina came down from the upstairs and headed to the living room. It was an effort not to stare as she knelt down on the living room carpeting commenced playing with the younger children. In my mind's eye, I was able to see her sliding down her tiny thong and revealing a smooth crotch.

I recalled the sight of her lifting the hem of her dress and straddling me. A second later I was treated to the feeling of my cock pushing into her tight wet pussy and the moaning sounds she issued as I penetrated her. 

My memories were interrupted again when I was asked about my job in radio. As I responded I saw a couple of the other teens head to the garage with Sabrina in tow. The question and answer session about my job ended when my brother left the table to greet some arriving guest. I used that break to announce that I needed a smoke and headed to the garage.

The teens had just finished their cigarettes and were headed back inside as I entered the garage. Once again Sabrina told them to go back inside without her as she was going to stay and keep me company. Sabrina took a seat next to me and gave me a brief kiss on the lips once we were alone

"I am so fucking hot for you that it isn't funny," she said in a soft sweet voice.

"And I'm having a difficult time not staring at you," I admitted.

"I know. I see you looking at me and I get wet. It's not like I haven't had sex before, but they never had me this hot just by looking at me and none of them was as good as you," she shyly admitted.

"You are better than some of the college girls I had," I responded blushing at her compliment.

"I don't want you to think I'm some kind of whore with my none of them remark. There were only two others before I hooked up with you," she admitted.

"I would never think that you were a whore," I responded.

"I wish I could take you into my room and we could do it on my bed. I'd wear the sexiest bra and panties I own for you," she said with large glistening eyes.

"Well, that can never happen. We will have to be satisfied with the basement." I responded.

We smoked in silence for a while and I sensed her struggling with a question.

"DId you ever do a girl in the butt?" she asked out of the blue.

"A few times. The girls told me it was an acquired taste," I responded in a cautionary tone.

"That's a taste I'd like to acquire," she responded.

"Well, we would need some lube," I informed her

"Not a problem. Just don't take too long before you visit the bathroom again," she answered before giving me a quick kiss and disappeared through the door.

I returned to the table again and greeted the newest arrivals and joined in the conversation. It was a half-an-hour later that I put a distressed look on my face and headed to the basement. I didn't turn on the light as I headed to the lone toilet where I found Sabria waiting. She flew into my arms and we shared a long passionate kiss.

I was surprised when the kiss ended and she produced a bottle of KY.

"Will this work?" she asked.

"This is perfect. Where did you get this?" I inquired.

"I told you that I wanted to try this and did some research. This is what was recommended," she answered as her nipples became very prominent.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

"Are you sure about wanting to try this?" I asked.

"More than you know," she responded planting her lips on mine.

"I'm told it can be a painful the first time," I advised her.

"I'm willing to risk it," Sabrina responded before kissing me again.

When the kiss ended I pushed her into the cubicle and then spun her around so her back was to me. I kissed and licked her slender neck before I had her bend at the waist and take hold of the tank. I gently slid my hands under her dress and placed the hem of her dress on her waist before I slid her tiny thong. I could feel her shudder as a did this.

I dropped my jeans and boxers and applied a generous amount of KY to my rock hard cock. Then using two fingers I applied a goodly amount to Sabrina's little pucker before placing my cock between her perfect butt cheeks and against it anus. My sanity returned for a moment and reminded me that this was my sixteen-year-old niece that I was about to fuck in the ass, I ignored it.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes," she hissed in response.

"If it hurts I'll stop," I added.

I placed both hands on her waist and applied a little thrust. I could feel my cock push into her virgin ass and I heard Sabrina take a deep breath of air as my manhood began to penetrate her.

"Are you OK with this?" I asked.

"Yes, please don't stop," she whimpered.

I pushed myself further inside her amid her soft moaning. I took my time and soon I was fully inserted.

"My cock is in your ass," I said softly into her ear.

"Then fuck me," was her response.

I began a slow and gentle in and out motion on her formally virgin backdoor. I removed one hand from her slender waist and snaked it around to the front of her body. Once there I managed to insert two fingers into her very wet pussy and locate her clit. She was forced to stifle her moan lest someone hear her.

Sabrina turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder. Her sweet red lips were slightly parted and her eyes were lit with lust.

"Your cock is in my ass and it feels so good," Sabrina in a soft whisper before turning her head back to the front.

Between my fingers, in her pussy and my cock in her tight butt, it wasn't long before she informed me that she was going to cum. In response to her announcement, I gently increased the speed of my humping.

"Fuck me," she repeated a dozen times before she tossed her head back and issued a long sustained muted moan that shook her body.

All these stimuli were too much and I emptied my load in her ass a second later. I withdrew my shrinking cock from inside her and my fingers from her pussy as Sabrina settled down on the toilet seat. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my slick wet cock before pulling up my boxers and jeans

"You better go back upstairs," she informed me when she stood up and planted on last kiss me.

"You feeling better?" my brother asked as I took my seat at the table.

"Much better," I responded.

About a half hour later I headed to the garage for a smoke and found Sabrina and her friends already there. Once again they finished their smokes and headed back to the house leaving Sabrina and me alone.

"I can feel your cum leaking out of my butt and I was forced to wear a pad to protect my undies," she informed me.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Don't be, it's a turn on," she said giving me a quick kiss.

"So tell me. Have you ever tied a girl up and fucked her?" Sabrina asked.

"Many times, but there's not enough room in the toilet for that," I responded.

"As much as I'd like to I didn't mean tonight. I will have my drivers license in a few months and dad promised me a car. I could come over any day you name," she informed me.

"Once you're back in school and surrounded by the boys your age you will forget all about me," I told her.

"That's not going to happen. I gave you the only cherry I had and that's not something I am likely to forget," Sabrina responded.

We headed back inside where bottles of champagne were being opened and glasses being filled in preparation for the toast to celebrate the arrival of Christmas day. The grandfather clock began to chime and we touched glasses with all present and wished them a Merry Christmas.

Sabrina appeared in front of me and held her glass out.

"Merry Christman, Unk," she said.

I returned the greetings and touched my glass to hers. As there was no one looking for the moment she leaned into me.

"Make sure the rope doesn't have too rough a texture," she said softly.

"I have a pair handcuffs," I responded and was rewarded with her nipples pushing against the front of her dress again before she blended in with the other guests.

It was a great Christmas party and the beginning of more encounters with Sabrina.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments