Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christmas Gift: Part 1

"Young, widowed mother find sexual release with her oldest son on Christmas Eve Day."

10
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Christmas Eve had always been a very special time for Jeff and me. After the kids were in bed and asleep, I would shower and slip into my Mrs. Claus garb. Every year I would buy a new sexy outfit to wear on Christmas Eve. While I was in the shower, Jeff would build a roaring fir in the fireplace and then hang Mistletoe all over the house. By the time I had finished showering and dressing, Jeff would have already started on wrapping the presents for the kids. It always took us most of the night to wrap those presents and get them arranged under the tree, because Jeff couldn't keep his hands and mouth off me. By the time we had wrapped and placed the last present under the tree, he had me so aroused that I erupted like a long, dormant volcano the minute he slid his tongue between my swollen pussy lips and licked my clit. Jeff was hung like that proverbial stallion and he really knew how to use that sweet hunk of meat. As we laid on the rug in front of that blazing fire, he would turn me every which way but, making me cum so long, and so hard that I swooned from the intense pleasure. But those Christmas Eves ended three years ago when Jeff died in a construction site accident.

Since Jeff's death, I have raised my four children as a single mother. I put on a good show at Christmas Time for their sake. Hidden away in my closet, packed in sealed garment bags, preserved with moth balls, were all my sexy outfits. Hidden from them was my depression, my loneliness, my wishing that Jeff was still there with me. I had always felt that Jeff and I would grow old together, spending our golden years sitting on our porch in his and her rocking chairs, but a construction site crane malfunctioned and robbed me of all those dreams. Widowed at 35, with nothing to look forward to in my golden years except sitting all alone in a rocker while the grand kids played at my feet. As Christmas Eve 2011 approached and my depression threatened to consume me, little did I suspect that my oldest son saw right through the happy facade I erected year after year.

Jeff and I had wanted a big family of our own, just like the families that we both came from, but that wasn't in the cards for us either. Randy was born two years after we married, but then ten years would elapse before I became pregnant again with Tom. After Tom was born, three years passed before Sara was born and then another two years before Cindy was born. The truth is that I really don't think that I could have managed without Jeff if it hadn't been for Randy who, at the ripe old age of fifteen, stepped up and became a father figure for his very young siblings.

As Christmas Eve 2011 approached I was very aware of all the sacrifices that Randy had made for his family. An honor student with the promise of a full scholarship to the engineering school of his choice, he chose to take a job as an auto mechanic after he graduated in June of 2010. Pooling his income with what I brought home as a private duty nurse, we managed to live comfortably. Jeff insurance was enough to pay off our home and most of our other debts. I was very aware of his willing sacrifices and wanted to make Christmas 2011 a special Christmas for him. I would have taken out a new mortgage on our farm to do that, but my father in-law stepped up, stepped in and bought Randy the car of his dreams, a 1977 Corvette Sting Ray Coup. My father in-law could afford it. He owns a very successful NASCAR racing team that you would recognize if I were to mention the team's name.

The car was sitting in our drive when I got up on Christmas Eve Day morning.

… .....

I was walking out of the bathroom, wrapped in a bath towel when Randy came tearing down the hall toward me.

“Whose car's that in the drive?”

We would have made an interesting site if any of the kids came into the hall right then. Me wrapped in a towel that barely covered the essentials that needed covering and Randy in his boxer shorts.

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH



“What car are you talking about, Randy?”

The slit in his shorts was opening and closing as he danced back and forth from one foot to the other in his excitement.

“What car? That Sting Ray Coupe...Whose car is it

“Oh, that car. Well...it was too big to wrap and I didn't want to stash it in the barn...”

“What are you babbling about? Whose car is it?”

“Its your, you sweet idiot. It's your Christmas present that....”

I never had a chance to finish telling him that it was a present from his grandfather before he pulled me in his arms and kissed. I mean really kissed me, not on the cheek or the corner of my mouth, but squarely on my mouth. My senses begun reel under that long, hard kiss as he swept me off my feet, dancing around in a circle with me pressed tightly against his body. The towel slipped away and fell around our feet as I released my grip on it. As my lips parted under his and his tongue slid deep in side my oral cavity, I felt the beginning of an orgasm building up deep inside me. It had been such a long time for me that I knew it wouldn't be long before I slipped up and over the top to plunge headfirst down into the bottomless pit of ecstasy. Reaching down between our bodies with one hand, I forced his shorts down his thighs, releasing his hug erection. Wrapping my hand around his steel-like shaft, I gasped at the size of him.

Feeling his scalding hot precum flowing from the slit in his huge cock knob, I knew that it wouldn't be long before he had an orgasm too, and I wanted to feel him inside me. I needed him inside me, filling me with his steamy, hot cum. It was almost as if he was reading my thoughts because he pulled me down on the hallway carpet, hooked my knees over his shoulder and slammed his rampant shaft all the way up inside me with one mighty thrust of his hips. Without a seconds hesitation, he started pumping in and out of my feverish hole like a machine, pile driving my ass into the hall floor. It happened so quick for me that I screamed out in joy as my orgasms started rolling over me as Randy started pumping me full of his fiery hot jism. I screamed out again and again as each mighty spurt of his jism struck deep up inside of me igniting a new tidal wave of orgasms for me. When we both finally stopped cumming we fell comatose on the floor in each others arms.

Randy was the first to move as conscious awareness returned.

“Oh...sweet mother of God...what have I done...Oh, God...I'm sorry......”

“Randy, shut up for a minute and listen to me. I'm not sorry. I've needed a man for so long now...ever since your father was killed I've been slowly drying up and dying inside....”

“I really do love you, mom. I love that car, but I love what has just happened between us even more. I want to make love to you again and again and again...”

I pulled away from him and stood up.

“I know, honey. I need you too, but I think we had better get our asses out of the hall before the kids catch us naked. Come on...lets take a shower together and then you can help me fix breakfast for our hungry brood.”

As we stepped in the shower together I told my new lover the truth about the car.

“Sweetheart, I didn't buy you the Corvette, your grandfather did.”

“Well...hell...he's just going to have to settle for an old run of the mill thank you and a handshake...I'll be damned if I'm going to make love to him.”

With that said and me laughing so hard I was crying, he picked me up by my hips and lowered me down on his rock, hard shaft. As I wrapped my legs around his waist, he grabbed the cheeks of my ass with his hands, pumping my pussy up and down on his huge member. Our love making went on for what seemed like an hour. His control amazed me. He made sure that I had four or five more violent orgasms before he let himself find release.

… .....

Published 
Written by Hornygrandfather
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors