Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Belting

"A middle-aged woman and her teenage son have an argument leading to a belting and sex."

45
9 Comments 9
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Gina Meadows was a fifty-six-year-old woman bringing up her seventeen-year-old son Ryan on her own with her husband Stuart having left them years before. Gina, who was Italian by birth, had had her only child latish in life and Ryan was now at an age where he was difficult for Gina to handle.

Ryan was in his last year at school and was a bit stressed with exams and Gina was in a quite pressurised, although not very well paid, job and was also stressed at times so mother and son had frequent arguments, often over trivial things.

Gina had rather let herself go since her divorce and she was overweight, although not fat. She did not have a boyfriend although when she very occasionally had sex partners, they were usually for one night only after meeting in the pub.

Ryan did not have a girlfriend as such and although he sometimes had a coffee with a girl from his school, his experience with the opposite sex was minimal. He sometimes watched videos on his laptop computer of mature women with much younger men and he also sometimes watched videos of females administering corporal punishment to males.

Gina knew that he wanked but she felt that that was natural and she sometimes smiled to herself if it was obvious that her son had tried to wash a cum stain out of his handkerchief or underpants.

One evening, Gina and Ryan were arguing about nothing in particular when Ryan said, "Oh shut up, you fat old cow."

"What did you say? How dare you speak to your mother like that?" said Gina with her dark eyes blazing.

"What are you going to do about it? Spank me?" said Ryan with his eyes flashing and his face contorted.

For a moment, their eyes locked on each other and both of their minds were in overdrive but neither of them spoke and then, with a grunt, Ryan left the room. They had a bit more time together later that evening, watching television, but little was said and nothing was said about the earlier exchange.

When Ryan went to bed, he could not get the expression on his mother's face out of his head, her expression was first one of anger but then when he mentioned spanking, it was something else that he could not define. Whilst thinking about her, he had been stroking his cock and the speed of his wanking increased and he came into the handkerchief that was covering his penis as he contemplated being spanked by his mother.

Gina had also been thinking of the conversation and her son's facial expressions during it and her fingers were in her wet cunt and she masturbated to orgasm with thoughts of her son and spanking.

Nothing much happened the next two evenings but on Friday, tempers again flared and when Gina told her son to watch his language he replied, "Fuck off."

Gina's dark eyes again came to life as she shouted, "I told you not to talk to me like that,"

"And I said what are you going to do about it, " responded a defiant Ryan.

"This is your last warning," stormed Gina although she was unsure what she would do if Ryan ignored it.

His reply meant that she had to do something because he said, "Shut up, you fucking fat bitch."

Gina moved towards him and gave him an almighty slap on his face which brought tears to his eyes and the two of them looked at each other as Ryan put his hand to his slapped face.

Gina was shaking with anger and she knew what she did next might be critical not just for now but for her and her son's future relationship. She was not sure where the idea came from but she said, "Take that belt out of your trousers," indicating the thick leather belt that Ryan was wearing.

"What?" was all that Ryan could say.

"You heard me give me that belt," said Gina and her adrenaline was flowing.

Ryan had a pretty good idea of what his mother intended to do with the belt and he was aware that his penis was erect in his underwear but he did not move.

"The belt, NOW," shouted Gina and this time Ryan undid the belt and after a slight delay, handed it to his mother.

Gina folded the thick belt over and then pointed to Ryan's trousers, "Drop them," she ordered.

"Look, mum, I am sorry," said Ryan although part of him was relishing what was happening. He knew that he could resist but he did not want to resist, he wanted his mother to belt his arse.

Gina just glared at him and he undid his trousers and dropped them to his feet revealing his underpants stretched at the front by his erection.

"Those down too, " ordered Gina as her cunt twitched at the sight of the huge bulge in her son's underpants.

Ryan was torn between fearing the beating and longing for the beating as he manoeuvered his underpants over his rigid penis and down to his ankles and Gina almost came in her knickers.

"Bend over," was the next and inevitable instruction and Ryan turned his back on his mother and bent and gripped his ankles. Gina tightened her grip on the belt as she looked at her son's seventeen-year-old bottom before she raised the belt and slashed it against his buttocks CRACK

Gina kept lashing Ryan's arse with the belt and must already have given him ten whacks and Ryan was grunting and mumbling and sobbing but remaining bent over. Ryan was both hating and loving what was going on because his arse was starting to burn but his penis throbbed as his mother continued the beating.

Gina was hugely turned on as she turned her son's backside pink and then red and still the belt slashed down and now Ryan was close to cumming. He was big enough and strong enough to put a stop to this punishment at any point but he stayed in position as the stroke count must have reached the twenties.

His face was almost as red as his arse and his face was soaked with tears but he was aware that he was actually enjoying this and when the next CRACK resounded around the room he ejaculated. Gina was aware that her son was cumming and that caused her own knickers to become soaked as she continued with the belting.

They were both breathless and she must have given his backside more than thirty lashes when she finally stopped and she almost whispered, "Stand up."

Ryan slowly stood and put his hands to his bright red buttocks. He was unsure whether he should turn around or not but his mother's next words answered that for him, "Face me," said Gina.

Ryan turned with his head bowed and Gina noted a blob of semen on the end of his now softening penis as she said, "Look at me."

Ryan raised his head and tears streamed down his face as Gina said, "I think that we understand each other now, don't you?"

Ryan was not certain what she meant but he mumbled, "Yes mother."

"Go to your room, I shall see you later," were Gina's next words, spoken softly, and Ryan was again unsure of her exact meaning.

Ryan pulled his underpants and trousers part of the way up and took the belt that his mother handed him before he shuffled out of the room and went sobbing upstairs.

Gina was quite clear-headed about what she intended although she was not going to do anything that her son did not want to do. Gina was needing a fucking and she was needing her son to give it to her.

Gina cleaned Ryan's spunk up off the floor and removed her own cum -soaked knickers as she wondered how long to give Ryan before she visited him. Ryan was face down on his bed rubbing his arse cheeks but he was feeling amazingly envigorated as he thought of the attractive woman, in his eyes anyway, that had just given him that sore backside.

Gina waited about another fifteen minutes before she went upstairs. She knew exactly what she intended but what actually happened would depend on Ryan.

She tapped on Ryan's bedroom door and said, "Can I come in baby?"

"Yes," said Ryan quietly from inside.

Gina went in and was pleased that her son made no effort to cover his glowing buttocks, "You do know that you deserved that don't you?" said Gina softly.

"Yes," said Ryan without looking at his mother as she put her big arse on the bed next to him.

Gina leaned forward and first kissed her son's right buttock and then his left one and Ryan flinched, but not because it was unpleasant.

"It looked like you enjoyed having your arse whipped, judging by the mess that you made on the floor," said Gina looking at her son's red backside.

"Yes, I am sorry," said Ryan who now looked at his mother for the first time.

"Don't be sorry, I enjoyed it too," said Gina showing her son her cum-soaked knickers that she had in her hand. Ryan took the knickers from his mother's hand and put them to his face and Gina felt a sexual surge in her own body.

"Ryan, I was wondering if you would like to sleep with me in my bed tonight," said Gina, knowing that this could be a make-or-break question.

"Um, what do you mean?" asked Ryan who was a bit taken aback but not freaked.

"I mean would you like to make love to me, only if you want to," said Gina hoping that Ryan wanted to.

"But I have never..." Ryan stammered.

"That's okay, we will take it nice and slow," said Gina pleased that her son had not rejected the idea.

As they were talking, Gina removed Ryan's trousers and underpants which were halfway down his legs in any case, "Shall we go to my room?" said Gina getting off the bed and as she reached  Ryan's bedroom door she raised her dress at the back to reveal her large bare arse.

She smiled back over her shoulder as Ryan struggled off his bed and Gina was pleased to see that his cock was close to full erection. Once they were in her bedroom, Gina gently kissed Ryan's mouth as she took his penis in her hand and felt it twitch to full hardness.

Ryan watched his mother as she undid the buttons on her dress and had it drop to the floor leaving her naked except for her bra and that immediately came off. Ryan looked at his mother's bush and at her large breasts.

"Not really fat am I?" asked Gina as she slowly turned full circle giving her son another view of her bottom.

"No, you are gorgeous," replied Ryan.

Ryan had almost forgotten how sore his backside was but he got a reminder of it as he moved towards his naked mother and felt a tingle shoot through it. Gina held her arms out to the side giving Ryan access to anything that he wanted to touch and he tentatively caressed her breasts. He then put a hand between her legs and his fingers touched their first-ever cunt.

Gina dragged Ryan's T-shirt over his head making them both naked.

Gina took Ryan's hands and put them on her ample buttocks before she inserted her tongue in his mouth and he put his tongue in her mouth as his rock-hard cock pressed against his mother's body. Gina needed that cock inside her and she needed it now so she moved their locked bodies to the bed and lay on her back with her son on top of her.

"Are you ready for this. You do want to, don't you?" asked Gina, just to reassure herself that Ryan knew what was happening.

"Yes, I love you," replied Ryan as his mother held his penis against her wet cunt lips.

"Relax and what happens, happens," she breathed as she guided his cock into her and they both made noises that were somewhere between a gasp and a squeak.

As Ryan felt his cock enter a female for the first time Gina put her hands on his buttocks, a bit roughly, and took him all the way in. His mother's hands on his still hot arse cheeks added to his sexual excitement. Gina did not think that Ryan would last long and although she wanted her own satisfaction, this was for him.

Gina managed to thrust her hips which encouraged Ryan to do the same and now they were fucking. Ryan was grunting as he clumsily moved in and out of his mother but the feeling of having a hard penis inside her was taking the already very excited Gina close to orgasm.

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss

Ryan had often felt his spunk rising prior to ejaculation whilst wanking but this feeling was somehow different and it was enhanced by his mother sighing, "Shit, oh fuck baby, I am cumming."

Something was very obviously happening in his mother's body and that prompted his penis to spurt its spunk into her and mother and son were cumming together. Ryan had lost his virginity and he had lost it to his mother.

"We should be able to go again in a while. Why don't you explore my body?" said Gina to the slightly bewildered-looking youth laying next to her. Ryan took up the invitation and caressed and kissed Gina's tits and licked her nipples and then she rolled onto her front so that her son could investigate her arse.

Ryan stroked and kissed Gina's very full buttocks and she opened her legs wide as she said, "Mmmm, that feels so good. Do you want to fuck again?"

Ryan's erection was indicating that he would rather like to fuck again and Gina rolled onto her back and again guided her son's penis into her cunt. This time Ryan lasted much longer as he moved his hips with his mother's legs locked behind him and Gina's orgasm was harder and noisier than her previous one before Ryan exclaimed, "Oh!" as his own climax arrived and he shot his cream into Gina's cunt.

The happy couple lay cuddling and Gina said, "I am thinking of buying a cane, just in case you are rude to me again."

"Yes, do it. I am very likely to be rude to you again," replied Ryan as he thought of bending over for a caning from his mother.

Gina's and Ryan's relationship was now on another level and they both looked forward to their futures.

Ryan spent the night in Gina's bed and it seemed very likely that only one bedroom would be used at night in future.

In the morning, Ryan again mounted his mother and he was thrilled that he made her cum twice before he ejaculated inside her.

They got up and showered and, after breakfast, they searched on the internet for a cane.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments