Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apprentice, Part 4

42
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part four of the story about a man teaching his biological son about the bull lifestyle. They end up having sex with the same woman at the same time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Written by the narrator Andy, Peter's biological father and the father of Sophie and Bill's sons."

Bill rang me with the good news. His wife was pregnant.

Peter had done the trick the first time he fucked Sophie.

I was so pleased. My son was following in my footsteps and I would be a grandfather for the first time, albeit at the very young age of forty.

"We should celebrate," I said to Bill.

He agreed. He'd get some champagne and Peter and I should go along the next night.

"Should I tell Peter, or will you?"

Bill said he'd already told the father-to-be and he was delighted. He said how right it felt.

It seemed that my biological son and I were very much alike and he was really understanding the life he was meant to lead. Go forth and multiply and all that.

I rang Peter to congratulate him. He thanked me too. He said he felt proud to give Sophie and Bill such a great gift.

The following evening, Peter and I went to Sophie and Bill's house. Bill took our coats and removed our shoes.

We both kissed Sophie deeply and congratulated her.

Peter rubbed her belly. "I cannot believe I have given you a baby," he said. I rubbed it too. "My grandchild is in there!"

We laughed and drank champagne.

Bill served us all and said almost nothing apart from thanking Peter several times for adding to his family.

Sophie sat between us on the sofa. We both had hands on her lap, and on separate occasions, we kissed her.

As I drank the champagne, I realised I really wanted to fuck her. But I guessed Peter did too.

I thought that, since it was his child in her womb, he should.

I asked Sophie if she'd like to celebrate in bed with Peter.

"Why not both of you?" she asked.

"Peter and me? A father and son in a threesome? Wouldn't that be a bit weird?"

Peter looked a bit wary but Bill's face lit up.

"What could be better, sirs? I think Sophie would love it."

Sophie nodded. "I want you both at the same time," she said. "The men who've given me the most satisfaction in my life."

I smiled at Peter. He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't see why not," he said. "I mean we'd just be fucking the same woman and we've both fucked her before."

We walked upstairs. Bill had tidied and cleaned the room. It was immaculate. I suspect he hoped that we'd do this.

Sophie took off her tight white shirt and blue skirt. Then her tights. She was totally naked. I was already hard. She was already wet.

I took off my jeans and T-shirt as Peter undressed. Peter's body was defined while mine was more muscled. He had full abs but mine weren't as good.

And his cock was just like mine. Hard and long with quite a bit of girth. But he clearly trimmed his hair, something I'd not done for years.

Peter started kissing Sophie as I played with her firm tits. Then we swapped over.

At one point, we both put our tongues in her mouth and felt each other's.

EmmiLost
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmiLost

Then she got up on her knees and sucked Peter's cock, then mine.

We took turns face-fucking her. She played with our balls as she did it.

Peter and I smiled at each other as we enjoyed this beautiful woman.

Then Peter told Sophie, "I really want to fuck you now."

She looked at us both and said she wanted to be fucked too. "I've never had two cocks at once."

I looked at Peter. While, of course, I'd had threesomes, I was always the bull and the husband or boyfriend normally did little more than watch or occasionally licked the woman's clit. I'd never had a threesome with an equal man before.

I said I'd lie down and Sophie could take my cock inside, then Peter could go on top and slide in too.

We weren't sure how this would work. I don't watch a lot of porn so it's not something I was particularly familiar with.

As I lay down and Sophie straddled me backwards, taking my cock, it seemed fairly normal.

Then Peter kissed her and pushed his cock against her too. It took a while but he gradually entered her too. I could feel my son's hard cock against mine inside a woman we'd made pregnant at different times.

Sophie gasped as Peter entered her. He began to rock to and fro as he started the fuck. I began to do the same but we were out of kilter.

I decided to let him do the fucking as his cock rubbed inside her vagina.

Sophie moaned loudly as Peter really ramped up the fuck. He was really going for it.

I enjoyed the sensation as he took control of the fuck and moved his cock in her tight pussy.

I was fully inside while he pumped in and out.

I played with Sophie's tits as the fuck carried on. She gasped and moaned and I could tell she was cumming. But Peter just ploughed on.

Her body convulsed several times. Peter and I were giving her multiple orgasms, although I had to admit it was mainly Peter.

Peter's rhythm changed and I realised I was close too. I timed my orgasm to coincide with his. We gushed inside Sophie at the same time.

We stayed hard inside Sophie after the orgasm. And Peter kissed her as I continued to reach up to play with her tits.

"That was great," Peter said. "You were so tight with Andy inside you too. And Andy and I came at the same time!"

"You did most of the work," I said. I pulled out and moved Sophie so I could kiss her. Peter pulled out too.

My cock was softening while Peter's was still hard and smeared in cum and Sophie's juices.

I smiled at Peter. "Oh to be as young as you again," I said. And pulled it three or four times with a laugh.

Peter sort of shied away.

I thought how proud I was of him. He was only eighteen but he really knew how to fuck. He was embracing his alpha male status and would father many children in the future.

Published 
Written by JonathanKirkpatrick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments