Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teenage Learnings

"My Mother's Teaching"

52
14 Comments 14
8.9k Views 8.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

As a young teenager growing up in the 1970's I was always eager to learn more of the secret world of sex, that seemed to be slowly emerging from the hidden confines of bedrooms worldwide. I was aware my parents received, what I now understand are two literary classics on the subject, but had not really understood the mirth around the Christmas Dinner table when they were exchanged in the annual gift giving, with close family friends and regular Christmas Day guests the Cooks.

The ABC of Sex and the Kama Sutra as I subsequently learned are two very educational offerings for a sixteen year old. After my initially discovery I took every opportunity to frequent my parents bedroom whenever the house was deserted and read these, very intently taking in the informative writings and graphic artwork that began by sexual learning.

The use of my mother’s sewing tape had told me that my seven-and-a-half inch erection was at least average for a grown male and made a horny teenager quite proud. I used to love freeing it and stroking it to a hardened state asI read.

These sessions proved to be a great stimulus for regular masturbation, but also provided new techniques that I put into practice to prolong my state of arousal and delay the inevitable climax. My playing became more frequent and increasingly varied. A realisation somewhere through this period that I was able to lift my knees back over my body, until they rested on the floor beside my head, my flaccid cock dangling about eye level opened up further options. Whilst initially my right hand had been my greatest and almost sole source of satisfaction I soon learned that with a good erection and little stretching I could get the smooth mushroom knob of my circumcised penis between my lips and hold it there with some gentle suction.

Over several months my flexibility improved with practice and it became possible to let my flaccid member dangle invitingly and meet it with a hungry mouth. Sucking myself to hardness was now a regular occurrence and this generally finished with right hand pumping my seed from the swollen lumps in my sac. I still vividly recall the first time that for some reason my balls had become impatient and did not need my trigger finger wrapped tightly around the base of my swollen knob to signal their output. It started with a sensation that seem to run the length of my spine as my whole body felt a sensation like never before until their eruption covered my face in creamy white jism.

My parents' bedroom became a frequent destination to further my education. The discovery of a white vibrator, which I later measured to be 8.5", in my mother's bedside dresser was a pleasant surprise. I had often seen her hairy pussy on display, given nudity was a generally accepted throughout the home, particularly from our bedrooms to the outside bathroom on our rather private country property. The thought of this newly found toy probing her pussy now had my mind racing. Although I had seen her naked many times it had always been in a non sexual context. My desire and interest towards her lovely pussy intensified and also began to appear more frequently in my masturbation scenarios.

As my teenage hormones raged my masturbation became more frequent and needs based, rather than waiting for a safe environment. I was comfortably relaxing on my bed naked, after a refreshing shower on a warm summer day. With only my mother home the distant sound of the ride-on lawnmower somewhere in the orchard, told me she was well occupied. My hand wandered to my clean soft cock and began circling my sac and the area from the bottom of the sac to the budded opening of my ass. It was not long before I felt the familiar hardening as my cock rose to attention and pointed skywards. I moved my left hand to encase its head and slowly eased it up and down the length of what was a rapidly swelling erection.

I lay back with my eyes closed, imagining various girls from my school bus in various stages of undress. One was from a nearby property and had on various occasions been only to happy to lift her school uniform and lower her white school knickers to reveal her seventeen-year-old down covered pussy, which readily came to mind at this time. Some of the older guys had even had the pleasure of fingering her as she spread her legs for a cost of ten cents.

Deep in thought of teenage sexual fantasies and with an increasing paced stroking of my cock I had not really been paying attention to my surrounds. On opening my eyes and glancing out the bedroom window I was startled to be met with the sight of my mother peering through the window, not meeting my eyes but her attention seemingly glued on my swollen cock. It was only when my hands quickly covered the general area of my cock that she realised I had noticed her and our eyes met. There was a nervous smile on both our faces as she withdrew from the window and a short time later I heard the lawnmower splutter to life as she returned to her garden chores.

I dressed and sheepishly wandered out to the orchard to see if she needed any help. The afternoon progressed as we went about our work, without a word being spoken about our chance encounter through the window. My mind was however never far from the subject and I imagined all sorts of repercussions, including her informing my father and whatever that might result in. Days passed and nothing was said and things seemed to be quite normal.

Some months later I was engaging in my usual weekend self pleasure on the floor of the lounge room enjoying the winter sun as it streamed through the windows. My father was at golf and my mother visiting friends a couple of miles away. I was reading one of the men's magazines that I had retrieved from my parents' bedroom, enjoying the letters section, as I stroked my cock rhythmically from base to knob. I was oblivious to my mother's entrance from the side verandah, rather than through the front door, where I had been expecting anyone would arrive. She smiled and commented that I looked to be having fun. I replied, "Sorry I did not realise you were home." She remarked that her friend Jenny had to go to town and had dropped her at the mailbox on the way past. There was an awkward moment of uneasiness until she retreated to the armchair normally occupied by my father and sank into it to relax. She indicated there was no need to stop because of her arrival and that she was a little disappointed our previous encounter through the bedroom window had ended so abruptly. Smiling she indicated that she had been hoping for sometime that another opportunity might arise and it seemed her wishes had now been granted.

With her words of encouragement clearing any tension in the air I resumed my stoking. She questioned what I was enjoying in the magazine and I responded that I liked the letters section. She further enquired if there was anything I particularly enjoyed reading and I sheepishly admitted the ones involving close family members were of particular interest. This seemed to draw a smile to her face and she was apparently focussed on my cock as it quickly returned to its swollen state. Clearly I no longer needed the stimulus of a glossy magazine to maintain my hard cock, the knowledge that what we were doing was wrong being more than sufficient. I enjoyed providing a show for her, moving my hips in tandem with the stroking. Her words of acknowledgement about my size and her general encouragement were having a strong effect. She eased herself from the chair and took up a place on the floor almost within touching distance to improve her view. Whilst I wanted to hold off the inevitable the sexual tension was proving irresistible and I could tell I was close to the point of no return. The pace of my stoke increased and I let out a loud sigh as my load exploded into the air before returning to land on my chest and belly. After five or maybe six jets I slowed to a more steady pace as the last of my load dribbled from the swollen deep purple knob of a still semi-hard cock.

Rising from the floor beside me my mother stood and slowly exited the room without a further word. Not sure what to do next my mind was put at ease when she returned and handed me a towel and warm wash cloth. I cleaned the majority of my load as she suggested I should take a shower to clean up properly. As I was enjoying the warm water streaming over my body I heard her enter the bathroom and watched as she headed for the toilet, lowered her knickers and sat to pee. I heard the telltale sound of her stream hitting the water below. As it ended I expected her to wipe herself hitch up her knickers and flush the toilet before exiting the bathroom. To my surprise she remained seated and watched intently as I soaped and washed my body. As I finished rinsing and prepared to exit the shower she asked that I leave the water running as she wanted to shower.

As I began towelling myself down she stood, hit the flush button stepped from the knickers around her ankles, lifted her dress high over her head and discarded it to the laundry hamper. From the reflection in the mirror I noticed her reaching to unclasp her bra and let her surgically enhanced breasts swing free. I was well aware these increased some five years earlier, repairing the wear from breastfeeding me, my brother and our sister. I had always enjoyed admiring these whenever she strolled naked around the house. She stepped into the shower and pulled the door closed. I took my time drying myself making every effort to include all parts that more normally would be left to drip dry. Eventually I wrapped the bath towel around my waist, eased the toilet seat down and took up a position facing the shower. She asked what I was doing, to which I responded I was admiring the view just as she had. After a pregnant pause she reponded that this was probably fair, given the show she had been proivided in the lounge room. I watched intently as she washed from head to toe, I am sure some of it was especially for my benefit. The vision of her bending to wash her calves as her ass pointed in my direction, her pussy lips clearly visible between her thighs, the very same lips I was sure she probed with the vibrator I had located some months earlier.

As she prepared to exit the shower she suggested I should go and dress in case we had anyone call. I knew this was unlikely but not wanting to push my luck with what had been a wonderful afternoon I reluctantly departed as she emerged from the shower. I think she may have had a fear that my watching could lead to touching and whilst I would have been happy to make this move, she clearly wasn't ready for this.

When I returned to the kitchen fully dressed I found her making us both a cup of tea, clad in her full length dressing gown. As we sat at the kitchen table enjoying our tea the conversation turned to the events of the afternoon. Firstly she put me at ease saying that masturbation was nothing to be embarrassed about everyone did it, she did it now and again, your father does it. She suggested however that I should not mention anything about her watching me as this could land us both in trouble. I assured her it would remain our little family secret and she smiled, patted me reassuringly and said if I kept my promise we could do it again.

Harly_Rouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Harly_Rouse

As the months passed, whenever we were alone and I thought there was little chance of an untimely interruption I would masturbate in the hope of her finding me enjoying my self-pleasuring. Sometimes she would stand at the bedroom door watching sometimes she would take up a position at the foot of the bed. She would often watch silently sometimes departing before I reached a climax, sometimes encouraging me to unleash my load and give her a good view of my exploding cock.

In January 1975, alone in the house I decided it was an opportune time to read some of the recent magazines beside my parents' bed. Browsing the letters section that I enjoyed reading, my hand eventually found its way inside my shorts. The session of lazy self pleasure on my bed aided by the warm summer sun and the titillation of various readers letters particularly recounting group sex and some family relationships, both favourite subjects of mine. My arousal heightened until I subconsciously became aware that someone was standing at the door of my room, although I was now way too horny to really care. On the edge of a potentially explosive eruption that would release some pressure from my swollen sac I heard, "Is this a private party or are you going to invite me in?" confirming it was my mother who had apparetly been watching for some time. Without slowing my rhythm I motioned with my other hand for her to enter. As she approached the bed I noticed she was wearing her black bikini and she had obviously returned from the river where we often went swimming during these hot summer months.

Not a word was spoken as she smiled and looked directly at my hand encasing a by now throbbing cock, that was now on show from above the waist of my loose-fitting shorts. She approached the side of my bed and I edged sideways slightly to give her some room to sit. Rather than sit she slowly lowered to her knees at the edge of the bed and leaned in closely to gain a better view of my cock. Its deep purple knob emerging and retracting into my well lubricated palm as I smeared precum along the length of my shaft. Her right hand found its way to my inner leg slightly above knee level, her left palm placed flat on my bare stomach and gently she lightly stroked these areas in increasingly larger circles. As her fingers found the curls of my pubic bush I released my grip on my rock hard cock and let it fall back towards my belly lightly slapping the back of my mother's lingering hand. I waited nervously for her next move. After a brief hesitation I saw her hand, much smaller than mine, resting on my pubic mound slowly encircle the swollen knob as it now pointed skyward. She slowly began working up and down the length of my swollen shaft.

As I watched intently and imagined where this may lead, I slowly slid my right hand to rest on her bikini covered ass. She leaned forward hovering over my cock, watching as she continued her slow pumping motion, my own hand tracing the curves of her ass and her inner thighs. The heat I felt building between her thighs added to what was already a very warm day.

Not a word was spoken for the next few minutes as I am sure we were both trying to calm what were racing heartbeats. It seemed we had crossed the imaginary point of no return. Mother and son to having now become partners in a relationship considered taboo even by the loosening moral standards of the swinging seventies. The eery silence was broken as I moaned loudly and uttered, "I am gunna spurt soon." She lowered her head, opened her mouth and took my swollen knob between her lips and began pumping with increased pressure. Almost immediately my cock erupted, pumping violently as it released jets of my load into her mouth. She released her hands and continued to suck the full length of my softening cock, seemingly to ensure she extracted the final drops.

Once she was sure I was fully drained and my cock had stopped twitching she released it and crawled up and lay beside me on the bed. We kissed and I could taste the familiar salty taste that I was familiar with from licking from my own palm clean on many occasions. We rested in the afterglow of our actions cuddling, and me exploring more and more of her body as my hands roamed from her backside to her boobs and back again. With growing confidence I slipped my hand beneath her bikini bottoms and explored the crack of her ass. Her soft moaning signalled that she was content for me to continue my exploration.

Clumsily I fumbled to remove her bikini top and free her ample breasts, admiring her now hardened nipples. I lowered my mouth to her right nipple whilst feeling the hardness of her left in my right hand. Her breathing grew heavier and I could detect that clearly this was having a profound impact on her. I alternated and gave her left nipple similar attention first circling it with my tongue before lowering my lips and sucking it in as far as I could stretch it. My free hand trailed lower and circled her navel for several minutes. Slowly I widened the radius of this circling and brushed her bikini bottoms. I slowed and rested my fingers on the V of her bikini just below the waistband. With no discernible objection to this, I let my fingers slide slowly above the waistband and then back lower pushing underneath the eleastic and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Cumley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments