Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ted and Stacy's new adventures: The Book Store part 4

"Ted's sexual fantasies continue to come to life"

7
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Stacy’s sister Tara had driven up to visit Stacy and her nephew Ted. The normal four hour drive had turned into miserable five hours because of an accident. Tara arrived at Stacy’s, her nerves frazzled. She came to visit every couple of months. His mother going to visit Tara in between her visits here.

Tara and Stacy had been lovers since Tara had been a freshman in college. One afternoon on spring break during a visit to her sister’s home, they found that they both had similar sexual desires. Tara found her sister fucking the mailman in the kitchen.

Stacy’s late husband finding Tara masturbating as she watched the lewd scene. Stacy finished the mailman then proceeded to help her husband bring her sister to an explosive orgasm. The two women sharing each other’s lovers and bodies ever since.

It was still early in the day when Tara arrived complaining to Stacy how tense she was after the long white knuckled trip. Tara was expressing a desire for some of Stacy’s sisterly loving as a possible cure for her tension.

So Stacy being a good sister helped Tara relive some of her built up tension. Stacy helped her sister out of her panties. Raising her skirt and masturbating her as the two horny women kissed and fondled one another. Afterwards the two women discussed their planned visit to the bookstore.

Going to the bookstore to suck cock at the glory hole together was always a part of each visit. Taking turns one sucking cock with the other teasing and arousing the one sucking the cock. The two women competing to see who could suck the most cocks before cumming themselves. They each had their home glory hole. Both would visit her sister’s local hole whenever they came in to town. A family affair Stacy liked to call it.

Ted’s last class at school had been canceled due to his professor’s wife having an untimely delivery of their first child. Ted drove home cruising past the bookstore. His mother was not there so he headed for home with the hope of catching his mother home for an early romp in the sack.

Ted and Stacy his mother had been sleeping together for the last several weeks. Ted having discovered that his mom was sucking cock at the bookstores glory hole. That day had changed Ted’s young life. He had discovered that his soccer mom mother was a closet slut.

Ted turned the corner pulling on to his street. Seeing that there was a car in the drive way Ted slowed down. As he got closer to home he realized that the car was his Aunt Tara’s. He was immediately happy but also disappointed. His aunt Tara was a younger, thinner version of his mother with red hair.

Ted loved Tara as she was always nice to him. She like his mother occupied a good many of Teds private sexual fantasies.

His disappointment was that Tara would more than likely stay several days. That meant that Ted would be sleeping alone in his own bed or on the couch.

Ted came in through the garage finding his mother and aunt in the kitchen car keys in hand heading for the door in which he had just entered.

“Hi Aunt Tara." Ted beamed holding out his arms for a hug.

Tara wrapped her arms around him kissing his cheek.

“Hi yourself, nephew” Tara smiled backed. She held Ted at arm’s length. Smiling she said “It’s good to see you, how’s school?” Her perfect white teeth bared into a smile framed between red lips.

“Just great Aunt Tara’ you guys fixing to leave?” Ted asked.

“Yes,” his mother said.

Tara nodded her head in agreement, “We are going down to the Book Store.”

“STACY!” Tara almost screamed.

Tara’s face had turned beat red. She grabbed Stacy by the arm dragging her out of the kitchen into the living room leaving Ted smiling to himself in the kitchen.

“Are you out of your mind? You can't tell him we're going there!” Tara was speaking tersely to her sister in a loud barely controlled whisper. “Damn it!”

Stacy smiled looking into her sister‘s angry eyes then gently kissed her, “He knows.” Stacy cooed.

Tara’s mouth dropped open, “What?” Tara exclaimed. “He knows we go there and suck cock?”

Tara was shaking her head incredulously.

“Yes!” Stacy nodded. “Fact is, he came in about a month ago and I sucked his cock.” Stacy said smiling. “It’s bigger than his father’s."

Tara had loved fucking Stacy’s late husband.

Tara stood there not believing what her sister was saying. “Y…You sucked his cock, your sons cock?” Tara whispered, her eyes wide.

“Yes and we have been sharing my bed ever since. Just like you and I have shared our bed with each other since you were a teen.” Stacy said softly.

Stacy brushed a strand of Tara’s hair gently away from her face. Then looked into Tara’s green eyes and smiled. Tara stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds. A small smile beginning to play on Tara’s concerned face. The implications of what Stacy was saying dawning slowly on her. 

“You and Ted are having regular sex?” Tara asked. “I mean real put it in me sex?”

“Yes and he is such a fast learner. He has a great cock. Lots and lots of stamina and can get it up almost at will.” Stacy told her younger sister.

Ted stuck his head around the corner. “Is it safe to come in now?” he asked sheepishly.

His mother turned and motioned him to come in. His Aunt Tara looked him up and down then turned kissing his mother full on the lips. Stacy’s arms slipped around her sister her hands dropping to Tara’s well rounded ass fondling it openly.

Tara smiled saying “I am surely going to enjoy this visit.”

‘“I think there is something I should tell you,” his mother murmured to her son. Tara his Aunt tilted her head looking at him sensually. “Tara and I have been lovers since she was in college, now I can share her with you, my son.” Tara reached out for Ted pulling him to them as they all hugged each other.

Ted was stunned by the revelation but very happy. His young cock jerked to attention. Stacy put her hand over Tara’s and placed it on Ted’s bulging crotch.

“Oh my,” Tara said her hand closing around Ted’s hard on through his pants.

“Oh my indeed!" his mother laughed.

Stacy squeezed her hand that was resting on Tara’s in essence squeezing her sons hard on. Ted shivered with the anticipation of seeing his Aunt Tara’s gorgeous body.

Tara looked at her sister her thumb and forefinger holding the tab of Ted’s zipper. “May I?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” was his mother’s response. Tara slowly unzipped her nephew’s pants sinking slowly to kneel on the floor as she did. Tara reached in and freed Ted’s nine inch cock from his jeans.

Holding his cock in her hand Tara glanced over her shoulder at her older sister. Stacy smiled and shook her head yes. Turning back to the cock in her hand Tara’s pink tongue slipped out between her cherry colored lips, brazenly licking the head of Ted's cock.

Ted watched as his aunt began to lick his hard cock. Tara looking up, her emerald green eyes staring wantonly into Ted’s pale blue eyes as she sucked the head of his cock . His cock hardened more. Ted looked over to his mother who was rapidly shedding her clothes.

Once naked she leaned against the arm of the couch spreading her legs wide. Her hand traced down her nude body, the tip of her index finger rubbing over her clit.

MyLittleSofi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MyLittleSofi

She watched as her little sister began to suck her sons cock deeper into her mouth.

Ted stared as his mother masturbated in front of him. His lovely aunt on her knees sucking his cock. Ted felt the first signs of ejaculation building in his balls. He bit his tongue hard the sudden pain forestalling the inevitable. A metallic coppery taste was suddenly flooding his mouth.

“God mom watching you is so hot.” Ted whispered swallowing hard.

Stacy shook her head no. “Watching you get your cock sucked by my baby sister is definitely hotter,” his mom countered.

Tara pulled Ted’s cock from her mouth turning her head to look at her sister. She still held Ted’s cock in her hand her hand sliding up and down on his long hard shaft. Tara inched sideways moving closer to sister, her knees scratching along the carpet. Her left hand was firmly gripping her nephews cock. She reached out with her right hand pushing several fingers into her sister’s wet pussy.

Tara fully clothed kneeling on the floor holding a cock in one hand and her fingers buried in a pussy in the other. She would look at Ted’s hard cock then at her sister’s bald pussy. She releases Ted’s cock and with a guttural moan slides between her sisters wide spread legs, her head diving into her sister’s crotch.

Stacy pulled her hand from her pussy placing it on the back of her sister’s head her fingers entwining in Tara’s red hair. “Yes is just like that,” Stacy moans to her sister.

Tara’s tongue was tattooing Stacy’s hard clit.

Ted quickly undressed moving to stand behind his kneeling aunt. Bending down slightly his mouth finds his mothers, their tongues twirling together in a passionate kiss. Ted’s hands cups his mother’s tits roughly squeezing and kneading them. His mother moans her pleasure as his thumbs rubs her hard nipples.

Tara unbuttons her blouse her mouth being held tight to her sister’s pussy by the weight of Ted’s body pressing behind her head. Pre cum from Ted’s cock wetting her hair as it oozes from the tip of his cock.

Tara shrugs the garment off her shoulders. Ted bends his head grasping one of his mother’s nipples in his hot mouth sucking it hard. Tara ducks her head down and then back coming underneath Ted, her head slipping out between his legs.

Ted’s cock is now bobbing near his mother’s pussy Tara kneeling between his legs her head behind him. She runs her hands over the cheeks of his ass parting them as her tongue slips wetly into his ass. Ted moans his cock twitching at the new sensation. He had never had a tongue in his ass before.

Tara reaches between his legs grasps his cock and rubs the head up and down on his mother’s wet slick pussy. His mother brings one foot up placing it on the cushion of the coach, opening her crotch up even farther. Tara deftly aims Ted’s cock into his mother’s love tunnel. Ted moves his hips forward his cock parting his mothers’ labia nestling nicely into her hot box.

“Oh fuck yes,” Stacy hisses as Ted’s cock slides easily into her. Tara tongues deeper into Ted’s ass as he slowly fucks his mother.

Tara removes her tongue from her nephew’s orifice to quickly finish undressing. She stands behind Ted her soft tits pressed into his back her pussy grinding against his ass. She runs her finger nails down his back digging a little harder as she moves over his ass cheeks. Ted jerks as she scrapes over his ass. His cock burying deeper into his mothers wet cunt.

Tara grasps Ted by the hips one hand on each side of him. She grinds her pussy against his ass pushing him deeper into his mother. She then holding his hips pulls him towards her at the same time pulling her hips back. She rotates her pussy again forcing Ted to rotate his hips her hands directing a mirror image of her hip movements. Ted's cock rotating in his mother’s pussy.

After several minutes Ted takes up the action of his aunt’s gyrations of her pussy, letting Tara free her directing hands form his hips. Tara runs her finger tips up Ted’s hard body to his nipples. Pinching Ted’s nipples between her fingers Tara rolls the little buds roughly to and fro. Her soft tits planted in his back.

Stacy’s pussy is dripping wet as her son fucks her the way her sister is directing him. Her tits roughly manhandled by her son’s large strong hands. She watches through glazed eyes as her sister’s hand raise high above her then suddenly drops her hand, smacking loudly against her sons ass.

Ted thrusts his hips forward very hard from the sudden pain caused by Tara’s hand his cock spearing deeper into his mother’s hot pussy. Again and again Tara spanks his ass each smack driving him suddenly hard into his mom.

Stacy’s head slowly tilts back her mouth opening into a silent O her nails suddenly digging into Ted’s broad shoulders. Her pussy convulsing on Ted’s long hard cock juices pushing past his buried cock spray onto his balls.

Tara reaches between his legs grasping his cum covered nuts squeezing them rather urgently instantly stalling any possible ejaculation on Ted’s part. He pulls his throbbing cock out of his mother soaked pussy turning towards his aunt.

He looks at her naked body his cock throbbing up and down. “You’re more beautiful even than my fantasies.” Ted whispers.

Tara smiles drops to her knees and sucks his cock into her mouth. Three or four pumps and his cock is spewing sperm into her hungry mouth. Tara gulps his sperm down greedily holding his cock in her mouth till there is no more.

Tara releases his cock from her mouth still on her knees turns and begins to hungrily lap Stacy’s juices from her thighs and pussy. Her tongue rolling deep inside her sister’s body seeking all of her sweetness.

Ted kneels down behind his aunt rubbing his cock up and down between her ass cheeks. Tara raises up to her knees reaches between her legs and guides Ted still hard cock into her super hot wet pussy. Ted jams his cock into her hard relentless. Tara pushes back against him grinding her hips onto his cock.

Stacy slips to floor lays on her back sliding underneath and between her sister’s knees. She watches her sons cock slamming in and out of her baby sister’s almost bald pussy only an inch wide landing strip of red hair pointing towards her clit remain unshaven.

Stacy licks her sister’s pussy with the flat of her wide tongue. Lapping Tara’s pussy like a cat laps a bowl of milk. Stacy’s tongue also lapping her sons rapidly fucking cock that is slamming in and out of Tara’s now dripping pussy.

Tara lowers her head resting it on her sisters spent pussy the smell of fresh sex filling her head. Stacy reaches up grasping the nipples of Tara’s swinging breasts pinching them hard. The double stimulation of being fucked hard and eaten at the same time has Tara panting after only several minutes.

Tara feels her orgasm begin to swell like a wave on the ocean as it moves closer to the shore. Rolling as it builds speed till breaking as it slams ashore washing everything in front of it away. Tara comes over and over again the waves breaking eroding her will. Ted’s cock swells then bursts forth hot sperm spraying all over inside of Tara’s convulsing pussy.

The two loves juices mingling as they run out of Tara’s hot pussy where Stacy sucks them relishing the taste of her family on her tongue.

The aunt and the nephew collapse sideways still joined cock to pussy. Ted’s cock slowly softens still inside his aunt. Stacy leans up on her elbow cum smeared over face. She looks at her son and sister basking in the glow of their sexual encounter.

Stacy smiles wonder how Ted will feel when she tells him that Tara is moving in.

Published 
Written by built4fun1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors