Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing Daddy

25
29 Comments 29
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Denise Adams had a bit of a problem.  She was in love with her father.  Unfortunately, in today’s world that really is not allowed.  People would look down on that kind of a relationship.  She insisted on trying to get her father interested in her.  She made sure to wear revealing clothes and would prance around the house trying to get his attention.

She had a growth spurt and became quite curvy.  Her father tried hard not to pay her too much attention, however it became hard.  Her breasts had doubled in size and her butt was quite curvy.  She never wore a bra, and he did not think she wore panties either.  When they ate breakfast, she would move her foot on his lap and smile at him devilishly and when he was sitting on the couch, she would put her head on his lap.  She loved feeling his cock grow on her neck.

The thing was she was not a little girl anymore.  She was eighteen and an adult.  Her mother was a nurse and worked the night shift.  This made it easy to flirt with her dad.  He really tried not to give her too much attention, but her skirts were getting higher and her shirts were becoming tighter. 

He was up waiting for her and poured himself a scotch and lit a cigar.  His wife did not like when he smoked, but it calmed his nerves.  He noticed that he had drank half the bottle.  He was more than drunk but his daughter would not be home for a while.  She was out with her boyfriend.

He popped in one of he and his wife’s sex tapes and began jerking off.  His wife was wild and liked making movies.  They mostly made them when Denise was small but when she slept at her boyfriend’s house, they would make more.  He put one in where his wife was dominating him.

He liked when his wife would take charge.  She took out a paddle and spanked his behind.  His wife especially liked to sit on his face while jacking him off.  In the video, she rode his face and pulled on his cock.  It was sexy and he jacked off while remembering their sexy night together.

Unfortunately, as he came his daughter walked in and was shocked with what she saw.  It was not that he was masturbating, it was his mother in the video being a mistress.  She always knew they had an interesting relationship.  She always heard them having sex together.

~~

“Daddy, what are you doing?  What are you watching?”

“Denise.  You were not supposed to be here yet.  Shut your eyes!  You better not tell your mother.  She would be upset that you caught me.”

“Daddy I won’t tell.  So, is that what you like?  You like mommy to dominate you.  I could dress up like her and we could have some fun together.”

“Denise!  We cannot do that.  We are family.  I am so embarrassed.”

Denise walked closer to her father.  She took the pillow away from his cock and knelt in front of him.

“Daddy.  I could suck your cock.  Eddie tells me I am good at it.  You could cum down my dirty throat.”

“Stop talking like a whore.  You are my precious daughter.”

“Daddy.  I am eighteen and I am not a virgin.  I am going to go upstairs and put mommy’s mistress clothes on!  I could dominate you like her.  You would have to do as I say.  Hell, you can tape it and jerk off and think about your precious girl.”

“I don’t know that would be incest.  Your mom would have my head.”

“I’m not a little girl.  Besides, I have wanted you forever.  Will play a game and I will be in charge.  What do you say daddy?  Can I be your mistress?”

“I’m not sure.  You are my baby.  You are not a slut and certainly are not a bad girl.  The thought of this game is making me hard though.  Go get dressed in mom’s clothes and I will meet you in your room.”

“Great.  See you in a minute.”

Denise was intrigued and went into her mother’s room.  They wore the same size, and she grabbed a black bra and crotchless panties.  She found black silk thigh highs and a garter.  She attached the garter to her stockings and found stilettos that were super sexy.  She thought she looked hot and knew her daddy would flip.

“Daddy what do you think?”

“Baby you look amazing.”

“I am your mistress.   Stand up for inspection!”

He stood there in front of his sexy daughter and she walked around his body.  His cock was semi-erect.

“Daddy your cock is semi-hard.  You are a naughty boy.  Do you like my outfit?”

“Baby you are so hot.  Your body is amazing.”

“Have you thought about my body?”

“Yes.  You have really filled out.  I am ashamed to say you make me hot.”

“How hot?  Do you jerkoff thinking about me?”

“Yes.  I know that is sad.  You are so sexy, and you barely wear anything.  It is hard not to want you.”

“I think I should spank you.  It is not usual for a daddy to want his daughter.  Get on your hands and knees like a dog.  I will spank your butt and you will not have these thoughts again.”

QueenPammy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenPammy

“You are right.  I am a dog for thinking about you.  You better spank me at least ten times.”

Denise’s daddy got down on all fours.  She went behind him and used the paddle and hit his butt ten times.  She really spanked him hard which made his butt a pretty shade of pink.

“Does daddy like the pain his baby gave him?”

“Yes. I won’t think of you in that way.”

“Daddy even though you are a bad daddy, my pussy is throbbing.  I think it would be allowed to pleasure me with your tongue.  I want to cum and you will drink my juices.  Come and lick my pussy.  Go on the bed and I will ride your face.  You know how because mommy did it in your movie.  Now be a good daddy and make your princess cum.”

He went on the bed and Denise stood on the bed and crouched down.  She moved her pussy over his face.  He smelled her pussy and began licking her pussy like a treasure chest.  He explored her pussy folds and found her clit and began teasing it with his tongue.  He slightly chewed her pussy lips which made her go crazy with lust and desire.

“Oh, Daddy!  That is, it!  You are so good at this.  Fucking hell!”

She moved her pussy fast over his face.  He found her wet hole and pushed his tongue up inside of her.  She rode his tongue until she could not take it anymore. 

“Fuck!  Daddy you are so naughty.  You have made me cum.  Drink it all up like you did to mommy’s pussy.”

He lapped at her juices and drank it all.  He continued to eat her pussy and she came multiple times.

“Daddy!  It is time to fuck your daughter.  Put your hands on my big tits and put your cock into me.  Fuck me like a slut.”

Denise stood up and removed her bra and crotchless panties.  She kept the shoes on, and her daddy climbed on top of her and pushed his cock into her pussy.  He was amazed how his cock slid right into her.  She told him she was not a virgin.

She liked him fucking her pussy but wanted to ride his big dick.  She wanted him to play with her tits and her secret spot.  She was so aroused by her daddy.

“Get on your back!  I want to ride you.  Play with my tits and finger my butt.  Daddy I love to get fucked.”

“Baby, you are a naughty girl.”

Denise climbed on top of her daddy.  She pushed his cock into her and began rocking her hips back and forth.  He played with her breasts and sat up and kissed her passionately on her mouth.  They both worked together and were fucking at a good tempo.

“Daddy, I want you to cum inside of me.  Do it!”

Denise was fucking him like a pro.  Her daddy moaned and blasted her pussy with his cum.

“Lick my pussy.  Taste your cum from my sweet cunt.”

“Baby that is naughty.  I don’t usually taste myself.”

“Do it!  You are a dirty daddy and will eat your cum from my pussy.”

“Okay.”

Denise got off her daddy and she opened her legs and his cum oozed from her pussy.  She pointed down at her sloppy cunt.

“Eat it daddy!  You are a bad daddy.”

He licked his cum from her pussy which made her giggle.  She liked making her daddy do stuff he would not usually do.  She liked being in control and knew her mother liked controlling him too.

“Daddy did you like your cum?”

“It was okay.  I liked eating your pussy.  You are so naughty.”

“Daddy is naughtier.  I think it is time for another spanking.”

Denise grabbed the paddle and hit her daddy on the butt.  He seemed to enjoy getting spanked.

“How will you explain your red butt from mommy?  Don’t you guys fuck every night?  I always hear you fucking.  She will know you cheated on her.”

“I guess I can tell her we made love.”

“You can’t tell her that.  She would be angry.”

“Nah!  She would not be that mad.  Maybe she would join us.  She could dominate both of us.”

“Mother would not be happy that we fucked.  Does she want to fuck me too?”

“You are a very naughty girl.  We have been discussing your behavior.  I think she would like to punish you in her way.”

“What way is that?”

“Ask her.  You might be surprised what she says.”

Denise was wondering if her family were a bunch of freaks.  Her daddy already had sex with her.  She wondered if her mother would be interested too.  She would ask her when she came home. 

“Why don’t you just sleep here, and she can find us together.  What would she say then?”

“That wouldn’t be a good idea.  Next time she is home, just ask her.  You are going to be surprised.”

“Maybe we can have a threesome.  I would not mind you fucking my pussy and my mother riding my face.  That would be very naughty.  Do you think she would like that?”

“Probably.  Your mother is wild.  For now, you better get cleaned up and go to bed.  She will be home in a few hours.”

“Okay.  I am going to ask her tomorrow.  Maybe we will all fuck then.  Daddy you are very naughty.  I think I will dominate the two of you.  I like being in charge.”

“You did great.  You are super sexy.  Go to bed.”

Life was going to get interesting.  Denise planned on asking her mother tomorrow about having a threesome with her and her daddy.  She was excited to see what she thought.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments