Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Advantage of Each Other.

1
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I moved my hand to the side of his neck and put my other hand on the other side of his neck.

"I think we both know what comes next." I said to my uncle.

"I think you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Derek said.

Derek smiled an evil smile and then kissed me.

* * * * * * * *

"Lexsie, do you want to babysit the kids today? The daycare is closed today." My aunt Jaynie asked me over the phone.

"Sure Jaynie. When should I come over?" I asked.

I was asked to babysit Derek and Jaynie's kids at least once a week. This call wasn't much of a surprise.

"Well, I have to get going in a couple minutes. Would you come over as soon as you could? Derek is still asleep, but someone has to be there to watch the kids when they get up." She explained.

"Oh alright. I'll just come over right now." I said.

"Thanks so much, Lexs!" Jaynie was so thankful.

"No problem, see you tonight!" I told her.

"Alright, talk to you later. Bye." Jaynie said, and we both hung up.

I was already showered and ready to go before Jaynie called because that is just my morning routine. I decided to just get in my car and go. On my way to Derek and Jaynie's house, I couldn't stop thinking about my Uncle Derek. I've always felt attracted to him, but he was all that was on my mind this morning. Derek Scanson was about 5' 9" tall, he weighed about 190 lbs. Derek had dirty blonde hair with a tint of red in it. Derek was 33 years of age and I was 18.

I pulled into Derek and Jaynie's driveway. I suddenly got really nervous, but I just decided to blow it off. I got out of my car and walked up to the two story house. I got to the door and reached for the knob, but I hesitated. My heart was almost pounding out of my chest. I finally turned the knob to the right and pushed the door open.

"Knock, knock!" I said in almost a whisper. I didn't know if anybody was awake yet.

"In here, Lexsie." I heard Derek's voice coming from the bathroom.

I set my coat and purse down by the couch on the way to the bathroom.

"Is it safe to come in?" I asked, jokingly.

"Sure is, Lexs. Just shaving." Derek said.

I walked into the bathroom and Derek was standing there with shaving cream on his face. Derek was shirtless and wearing plaid boxers. I was almost speechless.

"Are the kids still sleeping?" I asked, pretending not to be affected by his lack of clothing.

"Yep. Jayden should be asleep for about two more hours and Darcy should sleep about two hours or more. They got to sleep pretty late last night." Derek explained.

"Okay." I said, I didn't know what else to say.

I leaned against the door way and watched my Uncle Derek shave the rest of his face. I turned to look out the window for a second when I heard Derek turn on the faucet.

"Ah shit." He said.

I turned back to face him, he was right up next to the mirror looking at his chin.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I cut my fricken chin." He replied.

I was standing by a kleenex box, so I grabbed one and walked over to my uncle. He turned to me and looked down so I could have an easier reach. I wiped the blood from the side of his chin.

"You cut yourself pretty deep there." I told him.

"Good thing Nurse Lexsie was here to save me." He laughed.

I laughed with him. I turned to through the kleenex in the garbage. I threw it away and looked back to Derek. His eyes were staring straight into mine. I brought my index finger up to the cut and rubbed it lightly. I let my finger trail down his chin, to his chest. I played with his chest hair for a second and proceeded to let my finger move down to his bellybutton. Derek took my hand away before it got too low. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed the top of it. I moved my hand to the side of his neck and put my other hand on the other side of his neck.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll



"I think we both know what comes next." I said to my uncle.

"I think you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Derek said.

Derek smiled an evil smile and then kissed me. I knew this was wrong. We both did, but we couldn't help ourselves. Our tongues danced. Both Uncle Derek and myself had our eyes open throughout the kiss, we stared into eachother's eyes. Staring into my uncle's eyes while frantically making out with him turned me on like I've never been turned on before. I knew Derek was turned on too because his member was pushing on my vagina, which made me even hornier. I wanted to blow on his manhood, I wanted to show him what my tongue could really do. I broke the kiss.

Derek didn't say a word. I grabbed onto his penis and pulled him toward his bedroom. Derek stood infront of the bed. I pulled down the boxers he was wearing and pushed him down on the bed.

"I'm going to give you the best blow job you've ever had." I informed him.

"I'm not going to argue with that." He said, I could hear the want in his voice.

First, I wanted to tease him. I took my long nails and ran them through his unshaved pubic hair. I tickled his member slightly, just enough to drive him insane.

"Uhhh. Lexsss," He moaned. "You can't be teasing me. That's not nice!"

I didn't say anything. I took my hands away, because I wanted to make him want me. I just licked the head of his member. I swirled my tongue around the tip. I wasn't using any hands, so I unzipped my pants and pulled them off; along with my panties. Next, I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled off my bra. I adjusted his leg so it was right underneath my pussy. I needed to satisfy myself too and he would find that out in a few minutes.

"Lexsie!" Derek whined.

I put my hand around his 8 inch dick and began pumping it up and down. I was still licking the tip of it. I took my other hand and played with his pubic hair some more. I took about 5 of the 8 inches in my mouth and moved my head up and down. I was licking it frantically. I told him that this would be like nothing he'd ever experienced before, and thats what it would be.

"Oh Lexsie. Lexsieee," Uncle Derek moaned. "I need you."

Derek started moving his pubic area into the motion of my head bobbing. I took two more inches and I could feel my wetness building up in me. I started riding my uncle's leg. I was grinding his hairy leg. The leg hair felt amazing on my hairless pussy. Derek started moving his leg up and down in the same rhythm as my grinding.

"Lexs, I'm going to cum!" Uncle Derek warned me.

I increased my bobbing rapidly to increase the intensity of his orgasm.

"Thats it!! Fuck your uncle, you naughty girl!!" He yelled.

I listened. I kept the 7 inches of him in my mouth and I was determined to lick up every drop of cum that he shot out at me. I could feel my own orgasm about to explode when I felt Uncle Derek tense up and shoot his load into my throat. Once he shot every ounce of cum into me, I was taken over by my own orgasm. Once we both recovered, we both got up. I put my clothes one. Derek walked over, put his boxers on and picked out an outfit for work for the day.

"Thank you Uncle Derek." I said to him.

"Uh Lexs. I should be the one thanking you. That was fricken amazing. You were right," He said. "I haven't ever had a blow job that amazing."

"I tried." I blushed.

"Well you succeeded." He laughed.

I blushed some more. I laid on the bed and watched him get dressed. He put on a suit and tie and got ready to go be a lawyer. He was getting ready to walk out the door until I stopped him. I took him in my arms and hugged him.

"Come home for lunch." I told him.

"Oh Lexsie, I was already planning on it." He winked at me.

Uncle Derek kissed my lips and walked out the door.

. . .

Part 2?! :)
Published 
Written by spicegirl76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors