Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinger Vacation Day 3 / Part 4

"Father and daughter all-inclusive vacation with surprises!"

41
10 Comments 10
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Day 3. You've heard Sofia's back story, now it's time to get on with the vacation!"

It was the third day of my vacation with my daughter and she had just told me a story about her past that had my head in a spin. There was so much information to take in. My son Mark was bi, her twin friends Tiffany and Brittany were having sex with each other, as well as Sofia. She was also having sex with their jackass of a father and to top it all off, she had also been having sex with Mark, her brother.

I felt like I was in a trance. Like I was having an out-of-body experience and that I would wake up and it would all have been a dream. But something was telling me it wasn't a dream.

There was a physical sensation too. Someone was stroking my cock. I shook my head to clear it and looked down. Sofia was naked and her tiny hand was wrapped around my cock stroking me.

"What the fuck, Sofia? What the fuck are you doing?" I said

"You seemed to be enjoying it. I figured that my story had turned you on. I thought I'd help you out," she said.

"What is fucking wrong with you, Sofia? Are you incapable of having sex with anyone you're not related to?" I heard my voice. It was loud and angry.

Sofia still had her hand on my cock, but soon took it off. "How dare you? I can fuck any man I like. I just thought that you might be feeling horny!" 

I lost my temper. I rolled Sofia onto her back. I pushed myself between her legs. My hands-on her hands. "Is that what you want, Sofia? You want me to fuck you? Do you?" I pushed my cock up against her, making her gasp. "Is this what you want, Sofia? You want me to fuck you as you did with your brother?"

"Get the fuck off me!" she screamed and pushed me off of her. She was upset, I could see. "I don't need a charity fuck. I don't need you to fuck me. Have you got no fucking idea what makes women tick? We want to be wanted. I want to be desired. I want a man to want to fuck! Don't you understand?"

I was shocked. What the hell had I just done? "I'm so sorry, baby. Please forgive me. I don't know what came over me."

"Daddy, this is so fucked up. I think you need to think about what you want. I see the way you look at me. I see the reaction your cock has when I'm with you. You can't tell me you don't feel that," she said.

"I do feel it. You know I do. It's constantly in my head. But you're my daughter and this is just so fucking wrong. We have already crossed so many lines that I don't know where the lines are anymore," I said.

"I do understand. But we are here in this resort for two weeks. This is a swingers' resort, so you are going to have to decide what you are willing to do? I just want to have fun and I want to do it with you. I think we needed to spend some time together and although this may not be conventional, I still think we can have an amazing time. I loved our foursome with Lacy and Pete, and I'd love to do more, but you can't expect us not to get intimate."

My head was all over the place. "I need some space," I said. "I'm going to the gym."

"You do that. But I'm telling you, Daddy, I need some cock and I'm going to get some. You'd better get your head around that!"

I left Sofia laying naked on the bed. By the time I had got changed, she was already fucking herself with one of her toys. As I walked out the door, she shouted. "Have fun!"

"Err.... you too!" I replied. Not knowing exactly what the appropriate response is to someone who is fucking themselves with a cock-shaped toy.

I needed to get out of the room. The gym was just what I needed. To lose myself in some exercise. I decided to go for a run around the resort to warm up. There was a series of pathways and running lanes around the resort that would be perfect. It was still early, so it wasn't too hot yet.

It's amazing some of the sights you see as I worked my way around the resort. Some rooms had their curtains closed. The occupants still sleeping. Others had their curtains open, but they were hidden from view by their net curtains. Others, however, were happy to allow the world to see into their private bit of space. 

Most were in their rooms going about their morning routines, getting ready for breakfast, sitting on their terrace having a morning coffee or looking at their phones. There were some, though, that were doing a lot more than that. I saw at least ten couples involved in different sexual activities. This place was a hotbed for lust and people just seemed to do whatever they felt like. Their inhibitions were out of the window. I have to admit, mine were no longer the same as the first day we arrived.

For some people, this was their chance to live out their fantasies and do the things that they wouldn't dream of doing at home. Like fucking in clear view for all to see. My daughter wasn't the only exhibitionist in the resort. I'd go as far as to say, almost everyone was an exhibitionist to some degree. This place attracts all shapes and sizes. Not all were my type, but one or two were sexy. I found my run had slowed down to a very gentle jog. Almost a walk, as I took in the sights. 

One couple were fucking on their bed, both facing the window, so they could see who was watching. One couple was fucking in the shower. I guess that's the beauty of these open-plan rooms. You can be watched in every part, including the bathroom. 

As I turned a corner and made my way round to the next block of rooms, one couple caught my eye. They were on their terrace. It was Crystal and Steve. She looked stunning, naked except for a thong, on her knees sucking Steve's cock. This was not by chance they were on their terrace. This was their way of advertising themselves to anyone interested, and I was interested.

Steve waved at me as I pulled up to watch. I couldn't help myself. Crystal was so beautiful. She had been on my mind a lot since the first night and I hadn't seen her yesterday. Now here she was sucking away at Steve's cock like a porn star. 

A thought went through my mind. How is it possible that someone so beautiful, sexy and feminine was ever a man? Her tits had been enhanced, but her ass was so feminine and rounded. Maybe the others had got it wrong? It was impossible to tell if she had a cock or not, as whatever she had down there was covered by the fabric of the tiny g-string she was wearing.

They were doing this for attention. They wanted to be watched. It was broad daylight and anyone walking past would see exactly what they were up to. It seemed rude not to give them the audience they desired. I moved a little closer, so I was only a few feet away from them now. I was now close enough to see the veins on Steve's cock as it slid in and out of Crystal's full lips.

Steve beckoned me over. "Come and join us, Jack."

"Erm, I'm just out having a run, trying to clear my head," I replied.

"Crystal, tell Jack how much you want to suck his cock!" He said to her.

Crystal took Steve's cock out of her mouth and turned to me and smiled. "I suck you too. I make you better, Jack!" She said in her cute broken English.

"Trust me, Jack, that will clear your head. It will be Crystal clear by the time she's sucked you dry," Smiling, as he laughed at his little play on words. Proud of his quick-witted humour.

It was quite funny and the offer was very tempting. There was something about her that I found so irresistible. I don't know if it was those beautiful big brown eyes, that stunning smile, or her incredible body, but I know I wanted her, but now was not the right time.

I made my way to the gym. It was very impressive for a hotel gym. State of the art equipment and plenty of places to train, yet there wasn't a soul in there. It seems the only exercise the occupants of this hotel get is sexual. Having the gym to myself meant I could set it up so I could do circuit training. Something you couldn't do when it was busy.

The training was helping me take my mind off of what Sofia had told me this morning. There was just too much information for me to take in. I needed this escape from it. I was training so hard I didn't realise that I was no longer alone.

It wasn't till I'd finished the third circuit that I saw her bent over cleaning the gym reception desk. I couldn't see what she looked like as she was facing away from me, but if her face was as perfect as her cute little ass in those skin-tight gym shorts, then I was in for a treat.

It was clear that she was not wearing any panties under those white shorts, as there was no visible pantie line. The shorts were so tight, like a second skin, that I could see her pussy lips through the material. 

She must have felt me staring because she stood up and turned her head, looking around straight at me. "Wanna picture?"

I laughed. I'd been caught red-handed. I'd only been here three days, but I had gotten so used to everyone blatantly checking each other out, I'd forgotten how you're supposed to act in the real world. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. You look so good in those shorts." 

"You guys are priceless. The resort is full of beautiful women wearing practically nothing, and you're still checking out the staff?" She said

"You're right. I apologise. However, I am in the gym business myself and know an athlete when I see one. I'm guessing a swimmer or maybe a mid-distance runner. Am I right?" I asked.

"Close." She said. "I played volleyball at college."

"Well, I can see a lot of hard work and dedication has gone into that body. I was just appreciating that." I said.

"Really? I call bullshit! You were just checking out my ass!" She laughed.

"Ok, you got me. I was checking out your ass. It's absolute perfection. Please forgive me. This place has turned me into a pervert," I said

She walked towards me holding the cleaning spray in one hand and the cloth in the other. She had a gorgeous body. I'm guessing five-feet-six-inches, slim and very toned. She had a spandex cropped tank top which was incredibly tight, yet it didn't hide the fact that her tits were huge for her body shape. There was no doubt that they had been enhanced. She may have been an athlete, but she could easily be a porn star with tits like that.

She had her blonde hair up in a ponytail and very little makeup on, but she still looked beautiful. She had big blue eyes, a cute little nose and big full lips and this gorgeous creature was now standing right in front of me. 

I looked down at the cleaning spray, which was pointed in the direction of my crotch. I held up my hands. "Are you going to shoot me with that thing?" 

She laughed. Her entire face lit up when she smiled. She was just beautiful. "I haven't decided yet," She replied. Then put the spray bottle in her left hand and held out her right. "Lucy Jones. Gym manager." She stated.

"Jack Jacobs. Nice to meet you, Lucy."

"We don't get many people in here. They're usually too busy, eating too much, drinking too much, or fucking too much," She said.

"I can see. It's a shame, it's got some great equipment," I replied.

"You know what you're doing." She said checking out my body from head to toe. "But if you want a one on one session, I'd be happy to put you through your paces."

"I bet you could," I replied with a cheeky grin. 

"Really?" She said. Not impressed with my innuendo.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help myself, can I?"

"Don't worry, I'm used to it. You'd be amazed at how many people think the staff are just here for you all to fuck." 

"I don't think that. I can assure you. I was just trying to be funny."

"Don't give up the day job," She laughed.

"Good point. I definitely couldn't afford to stay here if I did."

"Well, you know where I am if you want me!" She said with her little innuendo and a massive smile.

"Lucy, I very much hope I see a lot more of you," I replied with my innuendo. "In all seriousness, how much is a one on one session?"

"For you. Nothing. I think I'd enjoy getting you sweaty." 

She was flirting with me now, but I'm not good at judging these things. I wasn't going to push it any further. "I insist on paying you though. This is your business. I insist."

"Ok. I'll tell you what. You can pay me, by taking me out for dinner."

I'm not the smartest guy when it comes to reading women, but that was a green light. "You have a deal. But isn't this an all-inclusive resort? Everything is paid for."

"Then you'll have to take me out of the resort. There's a beautiful restaurant not far away. It's expensive but worth every penny."

"It's a date then. 8 am in two days time, I'll meet you here for a training session. Then that night, I'll take you for dinner." I was feeling brave.

"It's a date then. Don't let me down. I'm looking forward to seeing just how hard I push you." She had the sexiest smile when she was being naughty. 

LaylaSaghair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaylaSaghair

As I walked out of the gym and headed towards the room, I felt excited and nervous like I was eighteen, back in college. She was so beautiful, I couldn't believe she wanted a date with me. Then the whole thing came crashing down. What was I think? I'm supposed to be here with my wife. Even though she's my daughter. But Lucy won't and can't know that. If only I was here in a normal resort with my normal daughter. there might be a chance with Lucy.

I was feeling a little down by the time I got back to the room. Lucy was the sort of woman I could have a relationship with, but there's no way the situation will ever end up with that outcome. The only good thing was that it had taken my mind off of what Sofia had told me. That was until I saw the note on the bed.

------------------------

Dad

I've had breakfast and now I'm going to the beach. The nude beach. Join me if you dare!

S x

-----------------------

Join me if you dare? Oh no. What the fuck was she up to now? Join me if you dare! I kept repeating the words in my head while I was in the shower. Why was she so bad? Why couldn't she be like every other daughter? Why did she have to go to the nude beach? I have no problem with nude beaches, but I know there will be situations here where I can not control my erection. It was bound to embarrass me. Maybe I could just leave my shorts on? 

I got myself some breakfast then headed down to the beach. On the way down I saw Lacy and Pete picking up their towels from the booth. I don't think they saw me, so I slowed my walk down as much as I could, so they would be gone by the time I got there. Lacy did see me and had other ideas.

There was an awkward conversation about how great our foursome was, which I am not very good at. Then she asked me to come and join them on the beach. I told them I was looking for Sofia and that I'd see them at the bar later. I didn't want them knowing I was going to the nude beach. I just know they'd come and join us.

The nude beach is off to the right of the resort. You have to make your way across some rocks which form a barrier between the regular hotel beach and the nude one. There is a series of steps and wooden platforms that make it a lot easier to get across. Otherwise, you'd have to swim around the rocks, which doesn't look like a great idea.

The nude beach is a lot smaller than the main beach. It's the same white sand, but it is flanked each side by the huge rocks and there looks like a densely wooded area at the back of the beach. The only building is a small shack at the back of the beach where you can get your towels and order food and drink. I was trying to work out how the staff get the food and drinks to the beach but gave up looking for a secret passage. 

The beach was busier than I thought. The sunbeds were set out in three rows of ten, with almost every bed taken. I scanned the beds looking for Sofia. She wasn't that hard to find. She was lying on a bed, naked except for a pair of sunglasses, legs wide open. She was chatting with two guys sitting on the bed next to her,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jackanory6969
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments