Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Baby Jane, Chapter Eight

"Playtime for Four"

1
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words
I moved into the dining room area followed closely by Tawny, one of the two that had all but let the cat out of the bag. I sat in my usual seat in order to not rock the boat load of fun they apparently had planned and sat silently as she and Jane brought forth the scrumptious meal. A honey glazed pork loin roast cooked with carrots, potatoes and sliced green peppers to season the meat as it slowly roasted to perfection. The scent was delicious, but then when served by an all but naked trio of lovers anything would have seemed perfect. Tawny sat beside me and slid the glass of wine more towards me, I was certainly not willing to get drunk and miss out on whatever fun they had planned for their Daddy tonight and said “Only one glass baby, I want all my faculties intact, as I’m sure you do” with a devious smile and chuckle.

Tawny smiled and replied “Just enough to get you to relax after a hard day at work Daddy” and grinned with a look that said I was in dire trouble for the evening. Something was up, and I was pretty sure it involved my swelling dick being up and deep inside one or perhaps all three of my daughters. Tammy strolled back in to the room as Jane set the last of the food onto the table, a bounding pile of fresh baked dinner rolls to sop up the remains of the wondrous white gravy she had prepared. I knew it had to have been her, the twins lacked in the culinary arts; but they did seem to make up for it in other ever so enjoyable ways.

We ate quietly, the girls fidgeting with their aprons, more often than not their boobs hanging out to tempt me to eat faster, which I did as they too laved up the scrumptious feast. Tammy finished first and got up to clear the table, almost too efficiently in fact as even the normal pieces that remained there were swept away to the countertop. Jane had a grin on her face like the proverbial Cheshire cat of Wonderland fame. Tawny finished just as I did and stole my plate away along with her own, and then Jane stood and took all but my wine glass from the table as the other two stood silently at my sides waiting for something; a bell to toll, a signal to be given, something I wasn’t privy to that would allow their plan to begin.

I drank the final sip of the bitter sweet white wine and set my glass down and slid my chair back to get up; I was met with an immovable force as Tammy gestured to remain seated for a minute; Tawny took my glass to the sink. Jane returned with a throw rug, about 4 feet long and a couple of feet wide and placed its pure white plush piled carpet onto the table. She smoothed out her apron that covered so little of her it was almost pointless and stepped up onto the table using her chair as a step stool. “Daddy” she cooed “It’s time for desert” and planted her sweet derrière onto the rug as her knees splayed before me exposing her lush folds giggling. Tammy and Tawny closed in on me from each side and pressed against my arms to where I couldn’t raise them much as Jane slid closer with her offering. Her pussy was already dripping wet and looked indeed like a desert I could well enjoy. Tammy brought forth a large bowl and set it onto the table beside my desert; it was filled with fruits and such as Tawny set a squeeze bottle of honey beside it. I had not realized just how much I loved my girls until I gazed upon the feast of cantaloupe bits and watermelon squares, not to mention the strawberries and large red grapes that would adorn my baby girl’s graces.

Tawny giggled as she looked into my sparkling eyes fixed on my baby Jane’s folds. “Daddy, we all get to have desert.” She cooed softly into my ear. I looked up to her smile and knew that both twins were going to join me in the feast. She picked up the bottle of honey as her sister lifted the apron away from Jane’s intimate swell and squeezed a dollop onto Jane’s waiting mound, it dripped slowly around her swollen clit and the crown of her labia as my mouth watered with anticipation. Tammy picked up a large ripe grape and slid it over the widening spot of honey, rubbing it over Jane’s clit as the youngest of them moaned with her own anticipation. Tammy pushed it into the folds and then just barely into the opening of Jane’s channel, her muscle gripped it and swallowed it in as I watched in awe. Tawny spoke up again and said “Daddy, you have to remove it with just your mouth, no fair using your fingers.”

I was up for the game they wanted to play and leaned over the taught swollen petals, laving the fleshy folds with my tongue as I sought out the buried treasure of fruit. As my mouth opened to probe her channel for it Jane squeezed it out, shooting it straight to the back of my throat. I heard her giggle as she propped herself onto her elbows to watch us eat. “Your turn Daddy…” Tammy cooed “…Tawny gets to dive next.”

I picked up a choice juicy piece of cantaloupe and swirled it over the swollen flesh of Jane’s pussy collecting honey to coat it. I rimmed the petals once and pushed it inside her talented muscle; it squished deliciously as her pussy closed around it. My fingers tarried for a moment enjoying the lush wet folds wishing this game wasn’t going to take so long as I eyed the overflowing bowl of fruits. I leaned back and watched as Tawny slid her tongue over and into Jane’s pussy, she had a way of bringing joy that belied her recent virginity. Jane gasped as a tongue plied her wet channel for the squishy fruit, her muscles contracted and Tawny claimed her prize, fully coated now with Jane’s own sweet nectars. Tawny leaned up to standing and made a show of her prize before swallowing it. She reached into the bowl and plucked out a piece of watermelon for Tammy’s attempt.

Jane’s legs fell open even farther as the melon was plied over her mound, pussy and anus before being pushed over an inch inside the delicious muscle that gobbled it up. Tammy gave her sister a look of contempt as she too leaned over and licked the juicy pulp from Jane’s sphincter and then pussy as Jane moaned with pleasures untold. It took about two minutes of slipping her tongue into the wet channel before what remained of the fruit was brought forth between her teeth with Jane’s clenching muscles coming to the rescue. I watched as Jane’s cum dribbled from her core and wanted another turn right away. Tammy picked up the largest of the strawberries, one of my favorite fruits even without the coating it would receive, but didn’t stop there as she picked up another grape as well.

Both pieces were coated with honey from her mound before sliding over her groin’s most delicate parts. The strawberry disappeared first into the hot wet pussy I was eager to get to, but then the grape was pushed into the tight puckering opening of her ass. Tammy looked at me and said with calm resolve “Get the grape first Daddy, if you can do that without her squishing the strawberry from clenching her pussy over it we’ll move on to the next step.” Tammy and Tawny pulled Jane’s legs up and apart even more, raising her cheeks from the table so I would have access to her anal cavity. The mixture of honey and fruits glazed my baby Jane’s eager groin.

My chin lay on to table as I licked over the puckered ring, my tongue swirled around it as her body trembled with another impending climax and I forced my tongue into her arse along the lower side of the tight opening. I could feel the grape as it moved within her, but couldn’t get the tip of my tongue around the far edge of the oval shaped fruit. I rose my head from her juncture and whispered “You gotta help me out here baby. Bear down on it so it doesn’t keep going farther in for your Daddy.” She understood and I could see the tension build in her arse as it puckered to expel the inch long grape from her anal cavity for me. My head again lay on the table as my tongue opened the chamber and allowed the grape to fall easily into my parted lips. I turned my face to where Tammy could see it and then swallowed it with but only one biting clamp through the skinned fruit. My tongue now allowed by the rules set forth thrust into the willing wet hole of Jane’s now flowing nectars; I was in no hurry to retrieve the berry, she tasted delicious and I reveled in the pleasures we both felt as I tongued her pussy for a full three minutes.

A flood streamed through my baby girl and sent the strawberry, still whole, into my mouth along with a cup or two of her juices. It was the first time the twins had seen her squirt and they erupted in joyous reverie as they watched me drink her all. Their mouths descended to join mine as we all licked her clean of sweet nectar and honey. Her body shook with yet another orgasm as we did and we licked that clean as well.

I sat back in my chair and watched as my three girls worked at bringing each other pleasures. I couldn’t help but want to touch as the bared butts stood beside me and slid each hand along an inner thigh to push a thumb inside the deliciously moist pussies of the twins as they continued even more eagerly to lave kisses and lick over my baby girl’s snatch. In a minute or so they each stood up, synchronized as always it seemed. Their thighs clenched over my hands as they moved their hips to thrust down on the invading thickness of my thumbs. Tammy leaned to me first and I licked the cum from her face and then Tawny allowed me the same pleasure as I explored their feminine wiles with my fingers caressing the swollen nubbins of their clits and thrust my thumbs deep inside the heavenly gates. They fell out of sync as Tawny came before Tammy, but was followed only seconds later as they each thrust against my hands wantonly and their juices coated my hands before draining down their inner thighs. Jane sat up a bit and watched as her sisters found climax with loud gasping chants of glory. I removed my hands from their loins and felt the flood flow along the tender inner flesh of each one’s thighs as they trembled with the remnants of pleasure’s ebbing tide.

The girls had done well at bringing forth joy and arousal; it was time to give them their gifts. I stood up, the tent of my loose shorts an obvious comment as to my own needs, but that could wait until gifts were given and the uses decided upon. Tammy giggled as she saw the massive erection attempting to rip through the fabric of the shorts she had decided for me to wear earlier. She reached up and unfastened her apron and let it fall to the floor as Tawny did the same. Perfect mirror images of beauty appeared before my feasting eyes as Jane slid from the carpet covered table and removed hers as well. I followed suit and lowered my shorts and let them fall in a puddle around my ankles. Three pair of eyes feasted on the massive organ they each yearned to know intimately again. I chuckled as I walked over to my brief case saying “I have something for each one of you.” I looked over my shoulder as they stood transfixed on the sight of their Daddy’s flexing buttocks with my swaying cock pointing the way before me. I opened the case and prayed they would accept them in the light of my proposal, I was pretty sure they would enjoy the toys I had purchased as enlightened and adventurous as they were about group efforts of pleasure.

The small bags were color coded, Blue for Tawny, Orangey yellow for Tammy and hot Red for my baby girl. The sacks were about a foot tall and six inches square at the base, each held similar instruments of pleasure, but I have a flair for dramatics and wanted each to know she was special in her own way to her Daddy. I carried the small sacks back to the table as their eyes spied the unknown gifts warily but with an anticipation that was choice to say the least. “Turn around girls” I said with calm resolve. “Face the table and close your eyes, each one of you get a couple of gifts and I want them all be a special surprise.”

They turned and faced the table as I walked up behind Jane, the blond beauty framed by the two lush brunettes. “Keep your eyes closed and no talking until I’m done giving each one her gifts girls. Okay?” They each nodded and seemed to relax even with not knowing what their Daddy had in mind. I set the bags down on the chair next to me, the one I had feasted on desert from with glee within. I reached into Jane’s bag and pulled out the soft fabric blindfold of deep red satin and slipped it around her face, clipping the fastener in the back as I whispered “Not a peep young lady.” I moved to Tawny next and repeated the process with her cobalt blue silken blindfold. Again I moved as I reached for and retrieved Tammy’s bold orange scarf and hooked it in place.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

I took note that each set of shoulders before me were more tense than they had been before I began. I returned to center as I spoke. “Girls, I know each one of you will find enjoyment with the gifts I offer. You only need to trust your Daddy to know what it is you desire. You all trust me, don’t you?”

They each nodded silently as I reached again into Jane’s goody bag. I bypassed the smaller instrument held within and drew forth her own personal strap on. It bore a strong resemblance to my mighty cock at full erection right down to the veined textures of the surface of the hard latex dildo it bore. I wrapped my hands around her waist and felt her quiver as I fastened the belt in place, pushing the clit teaser against her sensitive swollen nubbin. She stole in a quick breath but remained otherwise silent as the node forced her to know of its arousing properties. I was pretty sure she could feel the weight of the dildo hanging now before her mound but didn’t reach to touch it. I again moved to Tawny next and fastened her dildo clad strap on to her as well; she groaned as she felt the small tip of the teaser touch her excitable flesh but remained silent as well as she too felt the weight of baring a cock the same size as her Daddy’s. Once again I moved, this time to Tammy, she would bare a different gift, though her bag contained an equally sizable strap on in blazing orange latex. I reached around her and rubbed at her nubbin with the small but powerful egg shaped vibrator, pushed it into her petals and slid it up and over her clit as I flipped on the switch to allow her the first jolt of energizing flow. I fastened it in place with the thin string that held it in place over her now engorged clitoris and watched as she shook with excitement.

I guided her hands to the table and had her lean over it as my foot pushed her legs apart. And felt of her wetness before moving away to guide Tawny behind her, still blindfolded she was not sure of what was to be, but trusted me and moved the circle to know she stood behind her twin’s shuddering body. The egg was already taking its toll on the nubile young woman who desired pleasures. I whispered into her ear as I pushed Tawny up to her and guided the latex to her petals “Shhh, not a word Tammy, not yet” as she trembled already at the brink of orgasm. Tawny caught on quickly as she pushed her hips towards her sister’s availed crevasse; she too remained silent as I brought Jane behind her and repeated the process less the words of guidance. They each leaned over a bit more as they felt the latex cocks part the opening of their heavenly wanton channels. I took my place behind them all and pushed my oh-so real cock to Jane’s waiting pussy. Once aligned I thrust my hips hard against them and all cocks fell into the appropriate holes at once as we all cried out our gasps of pleasures.

We each held our hands to the body’s hips before us as we began to enjoy the train of cocks slamming into the pussy before us, Tammy had two such joys as the vibrator caressed her clit while being fucked from behind by her twin. Tawny had the pleasure of giving as much as she got as her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments