Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surviving Deimos

"A determined brother braves perilous challenges, overcoming obstacles, and facing danger head-on to save his beloved sister from captivity."

19
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Punked

The sizzling red hue of the mountain contrasted with its jagged edges that cut my weary feet. It was a painful reminder of my arduous journey. All seemed like a cruel jest, one that messed with my thirst and made me remember we were alone in this world. We were God’s repulsive children.

I could have chosen to cross the valley. Yet that would have been my death trap, for that is the land where Deimos reigns, and if he found me, he would crush my skull with the power of his fist. This is the reason why the Arizona mountains and their harshness seem like heaven.

After the pandemic, this place became no man’s land. That is why I joined Deimos and his brother, Phobos. They easily got control of the area and what was left of the former civilization. If you were not with them, you were against them, or you were an easy target. Survival of the fittest.

I did it for my family, for Josh and Abra, my brother and sister. Nonetheless, when I heard Phobos had taken my sister away to sell her, I murdered him. Josh and I had to escape and try to find Abra. Many of the girls that are sold are taken to the south of what used to be the State of Arizona. Some of them are taken to California.

Josh and I got to escape, but the scorching sun, the hostile terrain, and the lack of food weakened my brother until he just could not resist. I buried him in the reddish slopes. I also felt I was going to die, but the memory of my sister was stronger than anything, so I had to go on. I had to find her and set her free.

---o---

Two days ago, I found a little camp in the valley. Deimos’ men. Just a few of them. If you do not see it coming, you drop your guard. They underestimate me, and they pay. That was their mistake, one that cost them their lives. For me, it represented vengeance and a myriad of useful resources: water, food, clothes, guns, ammunition, and information. After killing his friends, I tortured the only man still alive.

He had seen my sister a week before. They had taken care of her and the two men who were taken her to the south. They got to eat and recover there before they continued their journey. It would take me some time to catch up with them, but now I knew where to go.

---o---

The solitary figure contrasted with the desolate terrain below me. It was a naked girl moving with labored steps in the unforgiving landscape. She was a short, thin, white, brunette who looked like Abra. Was she alone? I crawled and let my head hang from the cliff to have a better look. That is when I saw the other girl, a blond one, and… The thug. The black outfit with the black balaclava and goggles made it clear this was one of Deimos’ men. The trader seemed to be alone, not something usual, which made me wonder what could have happened to his partner.

I could take him down easily although I had to be careful. The descent was not simple as there were no paths to move freely. I had to jump from cliffs to lower terrains or climbed down holding sharp rocks that skinned the flesh of my hands. However, I got closer and closer and got to shorten the gap.

My hideout would disappear soon as I was reaching the end of the mountain range. My efforts to reach the trio were useless, and by the time the group was in the middle of the valley, my chance to save the girls would have to be deferred, maybe until sunset. If it was her, my sister, my only reason to keep living, she would be safe soon.

For the next three hours, I walked behind them, making sure not to follow closely and use the rocks and some bushes or cacti to hide. It must have been 4 pm when I saw an abandoned building in the distance. It was merely ruins from what should have been an industrial warehouse or something like that.

Deimos’ sidekick entered the building with the two women. I wondered if that was one of the supply centers they had in the area. If so, I had to be careful as there could be more men.

For the next thirty minutes, I stayed close to the place checking if there was any kind of movement inside. Nobody entered or left the place. I produced my gun and got closer and went around the construction. There was just one entrance: the one at the front. I stood next to the door. I did not hear anything. I peeked but did not see the guy. I entered the construction. There were many panels piled up. I hid behind one of the rows, and that is when I saw the girls. The blond girl had been tied against some kind of bench.

I looked around and caught sight of the brunette girl. She had been chained to the ceiling. I got closer, and my heart nearly ceased to beat as I realized that the figure before me was none other than my beloved sibling. Nevertheless, I had to get rid of the thug before saving her.

I heard some noise coming from the back of the warehouse. I moved stealthily and noticed the guy was packing some supplies. I remained there for two minutes. Nobody else was in the warehouse, just this guy. I had to take advantage of the situation as he was off guard.

I drew my knife and took ten silent steps. As I got closer, I could barely breathe. Three, two, one. My arm went around his neck, and as I choked him, I stabbed him several times.

I left his dead body behind and rushed to liberate the girls. My sister was stunned when she saw me. I untied her, and she pressed her naked body against mine. We hugged and I kissed her face several times. After explaining what I had done, I released the blond woman.

We spent the next few minutes looking for clothes for them, and luckily, I found something. I told Abra we had to cross the border. I had heard there were some organized settlements in Mexico, places where people were recovering their lives. We described our plan to the blond girl, and she agreed to follow us. We packed as many supplies as we could, and we set off.

---o---

We traveled for three weeks before the blond girl got sick and died. My sister and I kept moving on. If my calculations were right, we still had to move for three weeks to reach the Gulf of California. There we could get a boat that would leave us near Jalisco. I had some valuable possessions that could be exchanged for the boat ride for sure.

---o---

I guess we had been traveling for a month when it happened. We were still shocked by the death of the blond girl when we reached a kind of abandoned castle on the outskirts of what used to be Phoenix. I checked the place while my sister hid. It was empty, and what is better, there were some supplies such as canned food and bottled water. This could have been another supply center controlled by Deimos and his people, so we could not stay there for more than two nights.

SaraMoncler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMoncler

The first night we slept in what must have been the master bedroom, but it was so hot that we could barely sleep. By my calculations, we were in the middle of July, the hottest moment of the year in Phoenix.

On the second night, we decided to sleep in one of the towers of the castle. We brought a small mat we found and lay there. The trip had been particularly harsh, but for some reason, we spent the whole night talking. It was almost sunrise when I made the question that changed everything.

“If we died tomorrow, what is something you would like to do before you passed away?” I asked Abra while I hugged her.

“That’s a complex question. I don’t know…”

“Just something,” I insisted.

“I wish I could have a warm bath with clean water, but I guess I’ll have to wait until we get to the coast to wash my body.”

“What else? Something more transcendental.”

“I would like to have sex before I die,” said Abra almost whispering.

“What? You have never had sex?” I asked.

“No, you know after the pandemic everything has been about surviving, there hasn’t been any chance to meet boys.”

“These people, Deimos’ sidekicks, they didn’t’… touch you?”

“No, they are assholes, but for some reason they needed me to remain a virgin to be able to sell me. But yeah, I would love to have sex and know what is like. Have you… done it?”

“Yeah, I have.”

“How is it?” Abra inquired.

“It’s amazing, one of the best sensations you can experience,” I said while I caressed Abra’s soft back.

“Would you teach me?”

“What? Teach you… What?” I asked surprised.

“Those sensations. I don’t wanna die without knowing how it feels.”

The sun was up and illuminated our faces. Hers was so beautiful. I caressed her soft arms, her shoulders, and her pretty face, and then I nodded. I held her in my arms while my mouth got closer to hers. Our lips met with a sweet urgency, followed by a delicate dance of tongues, an exploration of desires. Our bodies pressed together ignited a fiery hunger as the world faded away, leaving only the electrifying intimacy of our first kiss.

I removed the semitransparent robe she had worn to sleep, and I discovered the beauty of her nude body. She was gorgeous. I kissed her neck, and while she moaned, my tongue was drawn towards her small breasts. I kissed them and touched them. I pressed her nipples, and they grew immediately. My tongue explored them and Abra sighed deeply.

I made her sit down, and I kissed her again. She hugged me and caressed my bare back and shoulders.

Then, I lay, spread her legs, and reached for her tender vagina. I touched her lips and decided to explore inside. My sister moaned while I felt the wet textures inside her pussy. She loved what I was doing as she could not stop moaning. The uncontrolled movement of her hips was another indicator of how much she liked what I was doing.

After some minutes, I kneeled and removed my pants, the only thing I happened to be wearing, and she noticed how my big penis hung freely. She was surprised to see it. I took her right hand and let it grab it. She caressed it timidly for a minute.

“Put it in your mouth if you want to,” I said.

She told me to lie down, and I obeyed. She got on all fours and licked the tip of my penis. Her sexy perky boobs pointed at my member, and I couldn’t help touching them one more time. Despite being inexperienced, she gave me plenty of pleasure, something I had not felt for so long.

After two minutes, it was time to teach her some new sensations. I grabbed her arms and told her to sit on my legs. She did so, and I rubbed her clitoris. She moaned and screamed. Then, I grabbed my penis, lifted her hips, and let my dick get inside her warm, humid hole.

My sister screamed wildly. I asked her if she was okay as this was her first time, and she nodded while her eyes kept closed for several seconds. I did not move for a while, and then, when I was sure she was okay I thrust gently. She moaned while she caressed my face and hair.

I moved slowly inside of her. I told her I loved her and was happy to have her by my side.

“I love you more than anything,” she replied.

We made love sweetly and passionately. We kissed and touched our bodies as if this was our last night on Earth.  After some minutes in that position, I told my sister to turn around. I held her waist as she moved. I saw her bare back and her sexy ass as she grabbed my dick and slid it inside her pussy to continue riding me. She did everything so well.

I thrust faster now while Abra screamed louder. I touched her breasts and kept my hands there for a couple of minutes. As I moved inside her wet hole, she began screaming more and breathing heavily. I accelerated, and in no time her body dropped, her back stuck to my chest and abs, and her hips and thighs shook intensively.

She lay on top of me for a while. Then, we stood up, and I told her to lean against one of the walls of the tower. I placed her hand on the ledge, and then I grabbed her hips and inserted my penis inside her pussy. I thrust several times and felt her thighs, her ass, her back, and her boobs again. Then, I stuck my tongue inside her right ear, and she went mad. She moaned and screamed and groaned, and soon, she had a second orgasm. My sister was experiencing the glorious power of sex, and she loved it.

I left my hard member inside her pussy. As soon as she seemed to have recovered, I pushed again. I thrust harder and faster, and this time it was me one to experience what it means to go to heaven. An endless stream of semen invaded her holy hole while I kept groaning and hissing.

“Now I know how it feels to have sex,” said my sister while she hugged me and kissed me. “Thanks!”

“I’m happy you got to experience this with me,” I said.

“Now it will be okay if I have to die tomorrow.”

“As long as I’m by your side, you will be fine. Now I have a big reason to keep fighting,” I stated.

That day something sublime was born. Our main mission now was to leave Arizona. We had plenty of supplies to make it to the Gulf and leave this hell behind. A new life awaited us beyond the border. One where Abra and I would be safe and happy.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments