Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Holiday Education pt4

"Hot spontanious unplanned group sexual release"

8
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Back in the house all three of us helped tidy up, not that it needed it, and then after taking showers we all set about preparing some cold platter finger buffet style food.

Grandpa opened a few choice bottles of red wine and then in our dressing gowns we sat in the living room awaiting our guest’s and chatting about the days events, I even told my grandparents about me and chloe having sex on the rocks while watching the two men.

 

“You lucky little minx” chuckled granma

 

At about 7:30pm there was a knock on the door, grandpa went and let John, Becky and chloe in.

 

“Hi All” they said in a chorus

 

“Aww was hoping to find you all naked” John said laughing

 

Well with that said grandpa just opened his robe and threw it onto a spare chair.

 

“How’s That, Now it’s your turn, we was not sure whether to leave our clothes off or not, usually we are always naked at home just as we are on the beech” Said grandpa standing there in all his glory

 

I saw all three of our guest’s actually look him up and down, becky gave him a wink.

 

“Very Nice, Where should I put my clothes” replied becky

 

Grandma showed them to the spare bedroom and when she returned she too was naked.

 

“That just leaves you then Tim” granma winked at me

 

I went upstairs to my room and left my robe on my bed on returning downstairs I felt a hand on my butt and chloe’s voice in my ear “Hope you don’t mind but I told my mom and dad about us fucking”

 

I stopped dead in my tracks spun round and looked at her, she began to laugh

 

“Don’t worry they actually thought it was great and a very erotic location , they wished they had been with us to watch the two guys fucking”

 

As she said that she brushed past me on the stairs and rubbed my cock as she did so, needless to say my cock reacted and began to grow.

 

I followed chloe’s ass into the living room where the other four was now drinking a glass of wine and chatting as if they was old friends.

 

“Oops chloe looks like you’ve had an effect on your new young friend again” Said John

 

Again I began to blush.

 

“Well as I said earlier it’s a nice cock and from what chloe told us it is very satisfying too” said becky

 

“Oh that it is” responded granma, much to my shock, was it the wine? Had she forgotten herself letting these strangers know what we did?

 

“Mmm you know that for a fact do you” enquired John with a cheeky smile

 

“Well let’s go eat and maybe if you’re good I’ll tell you a story” quipped granma as she took john’s arm

 

Grandpa chuckled as he led the way into the dining room, the food went down well as did several bottles of wine, the conversation drifted from a ‘get to know each other chat’ to a more ‘intimate lets get to know each other chat’

 

“So have I been good enough to hear your story yet Alice ” asked John as he placed a hand on my granma’s butt.

 

“Keep that up and we’ll have to see how good you really are and please all call me ma” her reply given she wiggled her butt in john’s hand

 

The wine was definitely relaxing everyone, I and chloe were only drinking flavoured water but the atmosphere was rubbing off on us too.

 

“Don’t make him them sort of offers ma or he’ll take you up on them” said becky with a glint in her eye

 

“He can take me anytime” laughed granma as she kissed john on the cheek.

 

“Ok lets go sit in the living room and get comfy before anyone starts falling over” said grandpa as he then patted Becky’s ass.

 

“Ooh cheeky, well no point playing strip poker as we are all already naked” laughed becky

 

“Well I for one want to hear this story ma has” said john again rubbing my granma’s butt

 

“Oh well ok come on lets go sit” she said

 

I could not believe it was she going to tell these people everything? How would they react? Should I sit in the same room or leave?

 

We all sat in the living room, granma between becky & john, grandpa in his favourite chair and me sat on cushions on the floor next to chloe.

 

Well yes granma was indeed telling these new friends everything not leaving anything out, it was arousing john whose cock began to grow, his cock soft was about four inches but now it looked more like eight and about five inch wide.

 

“Now who’s getting excited” said granma as she took john’s cock in her hand

 

“Well what did you expect after a story like that, and as you have been so honest and open I have a tale for you too” said john rubbing granma’s upper thigh.

 

He then went on to tell us all how they also enjoyed a healthy sexual relationship with chloe, well that’s all it took me and grandpa joined john in his hard on, he then went on to tell how he and becky had been swingers for years.

 

“Snap” laughed grandpa telling them that he and granma was also swingers and often had parties.

 

“Mmm please invite us to your next one, we’d love to come” said becky her hand now on granma’s other thigh

 

“Ok you are invited” said grandpa

 

“When is it?” asked becky

 

“Tonight if you like” Dropping his hand down to his own cock and beginning to rub it.

 

“Ooh yes please” said becky as she got up and walked over to grandpa, she sat on the arm of his chair and replaced his hand with hers.

 

Chloe & I looked at each other.

 

“I did say we had a very open relationship” she said

 

“And I did say we had a special relationship” I laughed

 

I then looked around just in time to see granma take john’s big cock in her mouth.

 

“She does not waste any time does she your ma” chloe said as she took my cock in her hand.

 

Becky was now sat in grandpa’s chair and he knelt between her legs on the floor raised her legs and was licking at her pussy.

BigMatureHot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigMatureHot1

 

I lowered my head and took one of chloe’s huge tits in my hand and raised her nipple to my mouth and began licking and sucking on it with the odd nibble here and there.

 

The room was filling with moans of pleasure from everyone and the smell of body fluids was filling my nostrils fuelling the sexual tension.

 

Chloe pushed me backwards so that I was laying on my back she then straddled my face and sat her beautiful bald pussy on my lips before leaning forward and taking my shaft into her mouth.

 

“Wow it’s so nice to see the younger generation pleasure each other” I heard becky say.

 

Then I heard another conversation taking place but could not make out what was being said or by whom I was lost in the pleasure of tasting the sweet nectar from chloe’s moistening pussy and the thrill I was feeling from her mouth working it’s magic on my cock.

 

I felt chloe remove her mouth and begin to stroke my shaft then I felt the warmth of her mouth again only different this time, but fantastic all the same.

 

After licking her pussy with my tongue as deep as I could get it I knew chloe was about to cum as her legs tightened their grip either side of my head rendering me deaf for a brief moment, then her flood gates opened and my face was covered in her juice, fuck she tasted great and I tried to drink as much as I could but some ran over my face.

 

“Oh Yes” screamed chloe

 

This was odd how she could say anything as it felt like she was still sucking my cock.

 

Her orgasm subsided and she moved off me to sit at my side, still feeling my cock being pleasured I looked up and got a shock when I saw it was john sucking my cock not chloe.

 

“Hope you don’t mind my dad sucking you?” asked chloe

“He did ask if it would be ok with your grandparents first”

 

“I don’t mind, he is very good at it actually” I replied and lay my head back down to enjoy it more.

 

“I am glad as it turns me and mom on so much to see him suck cock, especially a smooth cock like yours”

 

I lifted my head again to see what the others was doing, grandpa was sitting in his chair with granma and becky both taking it in turns sucking his and kissing each other, that was so hot, chloe was stroking her dads cock while he did a great job sucking mine and playing with my balls, every now and then he would stroke a finger over my butt hole.

 

I lay my head back down and put my hands on john’s head as it bobbed up & down.

 

“Lay back sweetie” I heard granma say to chloe

 

Chloe lay down next to me and granma got between her legs and started to eat her sweet young pussy, how fucking hot was this getting, I did not even know my granma was Bi.

 

Becky came across and sat on my face while grandpa knelt down next to chloe and offered her his hard cock, which she accepted and began sucking on his engorged head.

 

Again I felt a pause in my cock being sucked and the next sucking I was getting seemed different only this time I was sure it was my granma.

 

Becky’s pussy tasted so different to chloe’s the juice seemed thicker somehow and richer in fragrance, her little bit of pubic hair was tickling my chin as she gyrated back and forth.

 

After a couple of minutes becky said she was about to cum, raised herself a little and started to play with her clit then WHAM I got my face jet washed by a stream of juice that erupted from her pussy. Becky screamed out in pure pleasure.

 

Becky climbed off my and sat on the sofa to get her breathe back, I looked to my side and saw chloe still sucking grandpa, then saw john fucking my granma from behind it was only then I looked to my own cock that was still being sucked.

 

“Mary, wow when did you arrive” I asked excitedly.

 

Mary was my younger sister, let me quickly describe her for you all before I carry on.

 

Mary: 5’1”, shoulder length auburn hair, rich deep brown eyes, shapely hour glass figure, 36c breast’s with large nipples, small waist, totally shaven pussy, Great looking legs especially in stockings, she weighed around 119lbs.

 

Mary took my cock from her mouth and said

“Hello bro, I got here about ten minutes ago, I caught an earlier train, seen everyone in full swing and thought I better do some catching up”

 

“You keep going hun its great” I said

 

At that mary took my shaft in her hand and my purple swollen head back in her mouth.

 

Grandpa was now sucking on john’s cock, chloe still sucking grandpa, granma had a couple of fingers buried in chloe’s pussy while licking her, becky was stroking her own pussy with one hand and rubbing Mary’s from behind with her other one.

 

Moments later I told Mary I was going to cum.

 

“Yes let me swallow your cum bro, it has been to long”

 

My first jet of   cum must of hit the back of her throat as she gagged a little then next couple of jets she swallowed easily.

 

Mary then began to cum on becky’s fingers, I heard john groaning as he unloaded into grandpa’s mouth, granma was finger fucking chloe like a woman possessed and chloe was thrashing around her back arching and her breathe quickening she then let out a huge moan and we all knew that she was cumin at that point, granma removed her fingers and began to lick and suck chloe’s pussy juice, John took granma’s fingers that was covered in his daughters fresh juice and sucked them clean.

 

We all just about collapsed then in a huge heap.

 

“I think we could all do with some refreshments” said granma as she rose and went to the kitchen, as she passed Mary she bent down and kissed her forehead and said “Hello my little angel”

 

“Hello granma, hello grandpa”

 

“Hello Mary, so good to see you” said grandpa

 

We sat there with our glasses refreshed and chatted some more, caught up a little with what mary had been doing, when becky said “Right who’s ready for some more”

 

More will come in the next chapter………………………………xxx

 

 

 

Please enjoy my stories; I make no apologies for its content as it is listed at the start of the story, so if it’s not your thing you should not have read it and if you did read it

 

Leave me comments it is nice to know what people liked or disliked and it helps with any further writings.

 

Tim x

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments