Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Holiday Education pt 9

"if only this was real.........lol bring it on"

7
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

A few days have passed since our last little play on the beech, grandpa & granma have been busy making phone calls to arrange one of their special parties while me and mary have been sharing a few special moments of our own together.

 

“Well all is arranged for this Saturday, we’ll start with a BBQ on the beech” granma announced as we was all eating supper.   Mary and I looked at each other and smiled like little children.   “So how many people will be here” asked mary   “Well we have invited about twenty people but not all of them will make it” said grandpa, “but don’t worry honey there will be plenty of stiff cock’s and wet pussy’s for you both” he laughed.   Well Saturday was two days away but knowing granma we will spend one day cleaning up and the second day spent shopping for the BBQ.   Well sure enough that’s just what we did, and now it is Saturday morning and we are all excited to the point where grandpa was walking around the house with a hard on.   “Blimey pa, can you not wait till later?”   “Sorry ma but I can’t wait to see our little ones with some of our friends”   “Well you better put that to good use” with that granma bent over the kitchen table and took hold of the table edges, grandpa need no instruction he simply stood behind he lined his cock up with her naked snatch and thrust into her in one movement.   He began to piston in and out, her pussy squelching and the table creaking along with granma’s moans and groans soon caught the attention of me and mary who were watching TV.   We stood in the kitchen doorway watching our grandparents fucking, mary began to stroke my cock so I returned the favour by rubbing her bristled pussy.   “Well I hope your going to shave that before tonight sis” I joked   “Of course you cheeky fucker, don’t want to give anyone a rash” mary quipped   “You’re talking to much wench get on your knees and service my cock with that foul mouth of yours” I said in a slightly stern manner.   “Mmm Yes Master” she giggled.   She did just that she knelt down and took my cock deep into her throat, she has become quite the expert in sucking on a hard cock, but then she has had a lot of practice lately.   Her hand stroked my skin back and forth as her lips followed their movement, mary was pushing her tongue hard against my swollen vein, I pulled on her hair as she sucked me. Her spare hand was grasping my butt cheek.   Granma looked back towards us and gave me a wink; grandpa was watching mary as he fucked granma hard and deep, poor granma was on her tip toes her tits squashed down on the table top, I could see grandpa was also thumbing her asshole as he fucked her.   “Fuck I’m going to cum!” shouted grandpa   “Mmm let me have it” said mary as she removed my cock and turned towards him.   Grandpa withdrew his weapon from it’s slippery sheath grabbed it by its base, mary covered it with her mouth and grandpa let go of his cock in time to shoot his whole load into her mouth.   “mmm lovely grandpa” she moaned as she liked her lips, then she turned back to me took my cock from my hand and began sucking me again.   Grandpa put his still hard cock back into granma’s dripping wet cunt. She had not moved a muscle and again he fucked her like a man possessed. For an older man he had plenty of stamina.   Mary was cupping my balls in one hand, masturbating my cock with her other as she worked that marvellous mouth on my organ.   “FUCK YEAH PA, HARDER PLEASE I’M SO CLOSE” granma shouted   I could hear the sound of skin slapping skin as grandpa humped harder, i was starting to cum in mary’s mouth just as granma arched her back and screamed with shear pleasure, her pussy gushed juice over grandpa’s cock and down her legs.   Mary lapped at my dripping cock, once she was happy I was cleaned she did the same on grandpa’s shaft, then she proceeded to lick granma clean, granma had another orgasm as mary’s tongue worked it’s magic.   “I think we could all do with a cup of tea after that” said grandpa   We all sat at the table where granma had just been hammered by grandpa and had a pot of tea.   “Well by the time we have all had showers or baths it will be nearly time for people to start arriving” panted granma.   Indeed she was right, we had all showered and shaved put on shorts and T’s except grandpa who was a total exhibitionist and just walked around naked his balls swinging around like the pendulum on a clock.   Around two thirty the door bell rang, granma opened the door and let four people in, they had arrived in the same car.   “This is Toby, Denise, Jack and Tama” she said   She then introduced me and mary as her insatiable grandchildren.   Toby & Jack both looked like they was in their fifties Denise looked about forty but Tama was about early twenties she was a Philippino, the two women were dazzling, short short skirts, tight fitting blouses, Denise had red hair and Tama jet black. They both had similar sized tits that looked a little more than a handful.   Grandpa greeted them all with a kiss and a hug, (he was still naked). I saw Jack give his pecker a little pull. No sooner was they inside and given a drink and the door bell rang again, this time it was James and a stunning looking long brown haired women, James was one of the two guys from the beech.   “Hi so glad you could make it” said granma   “Would not have missed this for the world” said the woman, her voice was so familiar   Well fuck me backwards it was Phil dressed as the stunning woman, short black mini dress, stockings, red and black basque, high heels and a butt length black jacket.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Phil was wearing make up but it was the camp voice that gave him away or I would never have recognised him as her.   Phil walked over to me took me in his arms and kissed me full on the lips and cupped my package.   “Hello angel cake, well what do you think?” he said as he stepped back   “Bloody amazing” I said “I truly did not recognise you at all phil”   “Mmm thank you for the compliment I’ll make sure I thank you properly later, but for today please call me pipa”   “Will do pipa” I said. She even had a well filled out bra to help give a tremendous shape.   James said he hoped we could share a moment before the day was through too.   I had been standing making small talk with Toby, turns out he had been in the forces with grandpa, when I suddenly realised many more people had arrived.   “Right people I think it is time for the beech” announced grandpa.   We all walked down to the beech we must have sounded like a right mob as we all laughed and chatted the short distance, there was quite a crowd on the beech too, but then it was a Saturday and the sun was shining with little wind around. Before leaving the dunes most of us were naked and left our clothing in bags by the steps.   I now had my first chance to look at all the different bodies that were here to play, there was certainly a variety of shapes and sizes, ages from I would guess mid teens to early seventies.   Some people wasted no time at all and were already in some sort of hot action, Tama was sucking on Jack while Toby and Grandpa were stroking each others enlarging cocks, and Granma was in a deep kiss with James while Phil was tonguing another guy.   With all this going on my cock shot upright immediately, “Mmm is that for me” I heard a female voice say, I spun round to see chloe standing there, “Hi didn’t know you was coming” I said as I kissed her and our tongues met.   “We had a phone call the other day from your grandpa” she replied   I looked around to see her mom and dad standing nearby chatting to another couple and Denise.   “So, I did not get an answer, is this for me” she said as she took my rigid pole in her soft little hands.   “It is yours if you want it of course” with that she moved in closer to me pressing her wondrous breast’s into my chest, kissing me passionately as she stroked my rod, my hand found her smooth pussy and I began to tease her clit from it’s hiding place.   I looked around to see where mary was, the greedy cow was on her knees being shafted from behind by one guy while having her face fucked by another with yet a spare stood to the side of her head wanking himself for her.   I turned the other way and could now see Denise sucking on John’s large cock, while Becky was sandwiched between the other couple all three of them rubbing each other all over.   Chloe turned around so that her back was against me slowly bent forward, reached back grabbed my cock and guided me to her fuck hole, “I’ve been waiting for your this since your pa called” she said   I began pushing my swollen head into her hot tight little hole, she pushed back to help me get into her, she was tight.   “This is my daughter chloe” I heard john say, I looked up and saw him and Denise standing there as we fucked, I could see signs of cum around Denise’s mouth so I knew she had taken john’s wad.   “She seems well capable of enjoying herself” Denise laughed   “Oh she is that, isn’t she Tim, she has satisfied my own cock many times”   “Oh wow I would love to see that” giggled Denise.   Denise knelt down infront of chloe and kissed her lips.   “Have fun sweetie, hopefully we can catch up later” she said   “I look forward to that” chloe grunted   As they walked passed us john gave my butt a gentle little slap, it made me tingle all over.   “I’m close to cumin chloe”   “cum in my mouth Tim please I want to drink you all done”   She twisted herself around fell to her knees on the sand and sucked on my cock just as the first jet of seed left my japs eye, she continued sucking till I was empty.   She stood up kissed me and I tasted my own cum on her lips and tongue, lets see what else is going on.   As we moved towards a small crowd I could hear my sister growling loudly, I looked between the mass of bodies to see Mary being taken from behind by James’s huge monster of a cock, her back was covered in a gooey mess where several men had cum over her, laying down under her was Tama licking her pussy, mary still had a cock waving around infront of her mouth which she would suck between howls.   “FUCKING HELL, FUCK ME, LICK ME, COVER ME” she shouted “MAKE ME CUM AGAIN”   Sure enough she did cum again and almost collapsed ontop of Tama, James pulled out his cock and cum over Tama’s face, the cock in front of mary sprayed his seed on her face and in her hair.   I left her to gather herself and looked around to see what else was going on, this was one hell of a sex education we was getting and the BBQ had not even been lit yet.     More will come in the next chapter………………………………xxx       Please enjoy my stories; I make no apologies for its content as it is listed at the start of the story, so if it’s not your thing you should not have read it and if you did read it your dingbat.   Leave me comments it is nice to know what people liked or disliked and it helps with any further writings.   Tim x
Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments