Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepmom Seduction

"Stepmom and Stepson give into the forbidden lust that grows between them."

119
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"A hot steamy story about good looking young stud and his sexy hot stepmom."

This story took place long ago on a hot summer Saturday night. But before I start, let me tell you how it began long before that night. My father and mom divorced, and I was living with my father. My dad had started seeing a woman named Mary. She was only thirty-two years old, divorced, and had two very young sons. Mary was a beautiful woman, around five foot four or so. She had short black hair and a great figure. She always dressed very professionally, in skirts and heels that showed off her toned, smooth legs. She didn't have huge breasts, but her C cups were nice and perky and stood out nicely from her chest. Mary was a good woman and very friendly. We got along great. After about a year, my dad and Mary married, and they moved in with us.

We had a sizeable ranch-style house with my stepmom and dad's room and my stepbrother's room upstairs. The house had a full basement, and at the bottom of the stairs, we had a den where we all watched TV. You had to go through a door to get to the unfinished side, where the washer and dryer were, and we had a pool table and game room set up. My bedroom and bathroom were also down there.

My dad was a salesman who traveled a lot when he was with my mom. But since they divorced, he had stopped traveling and was always around. Being a young man with raging hormones, it didn’t take me long to realize exactly how hot my new stepmom was and how sexy she dressed. I would sneak peeks at her and try to see the tops of her stocking or down her blouse and spent many a day jerking off to those images.

One day, by accident, I noticed a pair of her sexy lace panties in a laundry basket sitting on top of the washer. I couldn't resist the urge to pick them up, so I put them to my face and rubbed the silky fabric across my skin. I opened them up and found the crotch. I could see a light stain from her pussy juices. I pressed the crotch to my nose and inhaled; her womanly scent was intoxicating. Next, I pressed the fabric to my lips and ran my tongue across it. It was a delicious combination of musky and sweet, so I sucked the stained fabric into my mouth and savored her essence.

My head was spinning with fantasies of her wearing those panties and the fabric being pressed against her pussy. My cock was stiff and throbbing inside my jeans. I went to my room and dropped my pants. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking it to visions of my stepmom. I wrapped the silky fabric around my dick and pumped it. It didn't take me long at all to cum like crazy. I pumped my cum into the crotch of her panties to mix with her juices. It was so erotic the thought of my cum and her pussy juices mixing. It was as close as I thought I would ever get to cumming inside her.

I put her panties back in the hamper under some clothes and hoped she didn't notice. After I saw the clothes washed and I didn't get in trouble, I figured she didn't notice, and I was in the clear. My stepmom became the main focus of my fantasies after that. I also became addicted to her panties. I found myself going into her laundry hamper and looking for her worn panties to smell, taste, and masturbate with. A few times, I even snuck into her room and took a freshly worn pair out of her hamper while she bathed, and let me tell you, she tasted amazing.

I was in college and had started working out more, which caused my body to start to mature. I went from my boyish state to a six foot one, one hundred and eighty-pound jock. I was muscular and ripped with broad shoulders and washboard abs, but my boyish face and blonde hair were my most significant attributes. My cock had also changed and was now almost eight inches long and thick, with veins running its length. Even though I got plenty of action from the girls at school, my stepmom was still my biggest fantasy. I still did lots of stuff with them so that I could be around her and watch her tight little ass in a pair of shorts or a swimsuit out at a pool. And I would always end up laying on my bed that night, stroking my swollen cock as I thought about her. I would think about her taking my cock into her mouth or riding me as I wrapped her panties around my cock and stroked it until I would blast my cum out all over my chest.

My father got a job promotion and started traveling again, leaving us and Mary home alone for weeks. My stepbrothers were much younger than me, So I pitched in and helped my stepmom with them and everything around the house. I enjoyed it and got to be around her more and more. The more we did together, the closer we became. I stopped hanging out in my room all the time and spent as much time with her as I could when my dad was away. I could tell she enjoyed the attention, which helped her from being lonely when he was gone. I would clean the kitchen after dinner, help her sons with their homework, and sometimes run her a warm bath when she came home from work. Which also allowed me to snatch her panties.

Things started to change between us one morning when she came downstairs and walked into my room while I was getting ready for class. My door wasn't closed because no one was usually down there except me. I had just gotten out of my shower and was drying off. I hung my towel up, turned around, and noticed her standing in my doorway. She looked flushed, her mouth was partly open, and her eyes were feasting on my body. Snapping out of her trance-like state, she looked up at me, turned around quickly, and started apologizing for walking in on me. She had come down to ask me to take my stepbrothers to school for her, but what she got was much more. She had seen me naked or in my underwear plenty of times before, when I was younger.

But this time, she didn't just see me; she looked at me.

I could tell she looked at me differently that night when she came home from work. I can't explain exactly what it was; it was her movements and voice; it was more flirty than her usual self. I ran her a bath and offered to clean up the dishes while she bathed. She grabbed my arm and kissed me on the cheek to say thank you, and when she grabbed my arm, I could feel her squeeze my muscles like she was feeling me. I honestly didn't know if my mind was playing tricks or if she was flirting. I snuck into her room to get her panties while she bathed, and when I touched the crotch, it was very damp. I put them to my nose; the scent smelled like desire, and they had more of a musky taste.

As I was sneaking out of her room, I thought I heard a soft moan from her bathroom. I tiptoed over to the bathroom door and listened closer. It sounded like she was masturbating in the bath. I could hear small splashes and moans, all in rhythm. My cock instantly adjusted to swell, and I reached into my gym shorts and massaged it while I listened to her. She was moaning faster, and I knew she must be about ready to cum.

"Oh yes, Jim, just like that. Give it to me, baby. Oh God, yes, Jim..." she moaned,"

I almost came in my shorts right then; I just heard my stepmom masturbate and cum thinking about me. I heard her say my name as she made herself cum. I went to my room and sucked on her panties and stroked my cock several times that thinking about her masturbating in her tub. Things continued like this for the next several months. I would catch her looking at my crotch, especially when I would wear some tight gym shorts around the house, and she would blush and play it off.

Mary also liked to read the erotic novels I used to take and read. Her taste in reading also changed. I noticed all the books she was reading were about an older woman and a younger man. I peeked at her latest book, which was actually about a stepmom and her older stepson. It seemed I wasn't the only one fantasizing, but I never thought anything would happen. I mean, fantasizing was one thing, but she would never cross that boundary and give in to her carnal lust, would she?

It was a Saturday night, and I arrived home around Ten o'clock. Walking down the stairs to the basement, I saw her sitting on the couch, reading one of her erotic novels. She was wearing a silk camisole pajama set with little matching shorts. Her hand was between her legs, and it looked like she was gently touching herself. Startled, she quickly pulled her hand from between her legs and looked up the stairs at me.

"You're home awful early," she said, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, I just thought I would come home after work."

"I'm glad you're home. I was lonely with the boys at their dad's, and your dad gone again. Come watch TV with me," she said as she tucked her feet under her and turned on the couch to look toward me.

"Ok, Let me go shower and change first."

I went to my room, showered, shaved, and put on a pair of gym shorts and a fitted T-shirt. I don't know if you remember, but the gym shorts we wore back then were very short and tight, leaving little to the imagination, unlike the long, baggy ones we wear today. When I returned, Mary had turned the lamp off, and the room was dark and cozy, only illuminated by the TV. I could feel her hungry eyes on me like I was prey as I walked to the chair facing the couch and TV.

"Come sit over here with me," she said as she padded the couch beside her.

Mary was changing the channels, looking for something to watch. Max Afterdark was coming on. This was a show that came on late at night on Cinemax. It was adult-themed soft porn, to put it mildly. It was like a radio talk show where people called in to confess their sexual adventures or desires. The radio host was a very sexy woman who was always dressed professionally but sexy. She always wore dresses or skirts with low-cut tops. You could always see the top of her thigh highs and high-heeled shoes as she sat at her desk talking to the caller. As the caller told their confession, the show switched and became a movie that portrayed what the caller was describing.

"Oh, I love these. Will you watch this with me?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure," were the words that came out of my mouth. But my head was spinning; I couldn't believe this was what she put it on. Don't get me wrong; I loved the show. It was very erotic and seductive. I usually masturbated when I watched it. I couldn't believe I was going to watch it with my stepmom.

The show started, and the host began taking calls. There is always a couple of crappy calls, and then when she finally gets one that's juicy is when the show starts. The one she dives into this night is a married woman who is lusting for her young pool boy. I'm half watching the show and the other time watching Mary. I can see her looking at me from the corner of her eyes. The more sexual the show gets, the more our lust grows, and the more she wiggled around on the couch trying to deal with the desire that tingled through her body. I watched as her silk shorts slid up, exposing more skin, and her nipples were hard and pressing against the silk material of her top. My cock had swelled, making an impressive bulge in my shorts. Each time she moved, I thought I could see more skin or my mind was starting to play tricks on me. I couldn't tell if things were really happening or if I was lost in one of my fantasies.

We had been watching TV for about an hour, and the sexual tension was so thick it was like a fog that filled the room. Mary kept twisting her head, reaching up, and rubbing her neck.

"I don't know what I did at the gym yesterday, but my neck is so tight," she stated as she twisted her head around.

"I hate to ask, but would you please rub my neck?"

Fireworks were going off in my head. I didn't want to move, afraid she would see my erection, yet all I had wanted all night was for her to see my cock in my tight shorts. I guess it was my conscience wrestling with me over the forbidden lust I was feeling. And no, this wasn't out of character; I had massaged her shoulders for her plenty of times before. But right now, my mind was racing with all the sexual energy from the show and the things I thought I had seen from her.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

I slid over, trying to hide the prominent bulge in my shorts, and moved right up beside her. She sat up and turned her back to me. I gently ran my hands over her shoulders and lightly massaged her shoulders and neck. Her skin felt warm and smooth as my hands wandered over her shoulders and down across the tops of her arms. She felt so good. I enjoyed giving her a massage as much as she did receiving it. I would do anything to touch her and be close to her.

"I appreciate everything you have been doing here to help me. I don't know what I would do without you some days,"

She said as she reached up with her right hand, placed it over the top of my left hand on her shoulder, and leaned back into my chest. She nestled her head back on top of my right shoulder. I could feel her nervousness as she contemplated crossing the line and giving in to her forbidden desires. She put her left hand on my thigh and sat there like that momentarily as she tested the sinful waters. She slowly ran her hand up and down my thigh, going higher each time.

Suddenly, she stopped rubbing my leg. Her hand was only about an inch away from my cock. I could feel her heart racing like mine. We were both breathing, heaving from the anticipation. I knew she wanted to touch my cock, to feel it and hold it; to feel it thrusting deep into her depths, filling the void inside her. She wanted this as much as I did, and tonight was the night we gave into our lust. My cock was twitching, aching to be touched. I tried to move my hips down so my cock touched her hand. I knew she could feel me moving and wanted and needed her to touch me. Why did she stop? Was she having second thoughts? She suddenly padden my leg. She pulled my left hand around her, then slid her right hand up my arm and squeezed it like a hug. Then I felt her hand rub up and around my bicep as she explored the size of my muscles.

"I had better go to bed before this gets out of control," she said as she stood up. I'm sure she was dealing with the same lust, confusion, and guilt that I was.

"Aww, you don't have to go to bed right now, do you?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand and stood up, too.

"I better before I do something I might regret," she said as she turned to face me.

"Then don't regret it," I told her as I took hold of her other hand.

She raised her head to look at me as she stepped toward me; our eyes locked, and our faces were only inches apart. She was now faced with the moral decision to pull away or give in to the forbidden lust that had been growing deep inside her loins. Leaning forward, she closed her eyes, and our lips touched for the first time. The kiss was gentle and soft, just enough to taste the forbidden fruit. She pulled back slightly for a moment. Her eyes were glossy now, filled with the desire for more. Leaning back in, our lips locked together in a more demanding, intimate kiss.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," she said as she started to pull away.

"Don't leave," I said as I pulled her back.

Our mouths locked together in another kiss; our lips parted, and our tongues swirled inside each other's mouths. She wrapped her arms around my neck and scooted closer to me. I placed my hands on her back and pulled her body tight to mine. I could feel her firm breast press into my chest as I ran my hands up and down her back. I could feel my cock pressing against her body. I sat back down on the couch, and she climbed on top of me, straddling my legs. I slid my hands down lower over her ass and around her hips to her thighs and then back up and under her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments