Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step Aunt Janet Pt 2

"Jim and his Step Aunt Janet continue their fun with a little help from Mary."

19
2 Comments 2
310 Views 310
3.3k words 3.3k words

Janet followed me into my bedroom after our rather naughty romp in the living room. I told on the shower so the water would warm up. My room was in the basement next to the water heater, so it didn't take long. I stepped in the shower with Janet and watched her as the water splashed against her sexy little body. Damn, she had the hottest body I had ever seen. Her tan lines accented her body perfectly. I stood behind her, taking her body in as she washed her long brown hair. She turned around in the shower and faced me with her back to the shower head when she went to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. She opened her eyes as she stepped out from under the water and looked at me. She saw me looking her up and down.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes, yes I do,"

She smiled as she reached out, placed her hands on my abs, and ran her hands over my muscular torso. As her hands moved up over my chest, we both leaned in and kissed. The kiss was softer and slow. Our lips parted, and our tongues gently sought out each other. Our tongues swirled around each other in a soft, slow dance. She pulled away and stuck her head back under the spraying water. I took the soap in my hands and started to wash her body.

"Mmmm, That feels so good, Thank you,"

I just smiled and ran my hands all over her body, spreading the soapy bubbles. She turned around so I could wash her back. Once I was done, I knelt down and started washing her legs. I slid my hand up between her legs and washed over her pussy. She moaned and grabbed the wall for support. She grabbed my hand, pushed it away, and took the soap from me.

"Ok, It's my turn, big boy,"

"Okay, Okay," I said as I raised my hands like i was surrendering.

She smiled as she began washing my body. Her hands felt wonderful as she moved them over my skin. I turned around so she could wash my back and then turned back around, facing her. She ran her hands over my chest and down over my washboard abs. I faintly heard her say "Damn" as she took in my body.

"You are in such great shape,"

"Thanks, I've really gotten into working out,"

"It shows,"

Her hands slid lower and started washing my semi-hard cock. I felt It grow harder in her hands as she washed it. She knelt in front of me and washed over my legs, and when she looked up, my cock was only inches from her face. It was fully hard again, and the large purple head throbbed. She looked up at me and then back down to my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke it slowly. She leaned in and slowly took me into her soft, warm mouth. Her tongue lapped across the sensitive head as she sucked it. Her hand moved back and forth over the shaft. I reached down, placing my hand on top of her head. I ran my finger through her wet hair and moaned my approval. She moved her other hand up and caressed my balls as she sucked on my cock. Her mouth worked over the end of my cock as her hand pumped the shaft faster. She pulled her mouth off my cock and pumped it hard as she squeezed my balls.

"Mmmm, you want to cum for me?" she said as she stuck her tongue out under my cock and pumped it hard.

"Mmmm, yes, make me cum, suck it," I replied as I used my hand and pulled her mouth back over my cock.

I held her head with my hand as I started to thrust my cock into her mouth. I tried to be careful and not push too much in, but I got carried away, and I felt her gag around it as I pushed it into her throat. She wrapped her hand tightly around my cock to keep me from thrusting deep again but never let up on fucking me with her mouth. I could feel my balls filling with cum, and my cock swelled up as my orgasm approached. I pumped harder and then tensed up as I felt my balls contract and send the first spurt of cum rocketing out of the tip of my cock. Spurt after spurt shot into her mouth. I could feel her trying to swallow it all, but she couldn't, and cum leaked out around my shaft and dribbled down her chin. My cum was dripping off her chin and down over her chest as my cock continued to erupt in her mouth. As my orgasm subsided, I loosened my grip on her head, and she pulled her mouth off my cock. More cum ran out of her mouth as she pulled it away.

"My God," she said as she used her hand to whip the cum from her chin.

"I'm sorry, I tried to swallow it all, but it was too much, way too much," she said

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, the taste of my cum still freshly in her mouth. She pulled away after the kiss, looked at me strangely, and shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just surprised, that's all,"

"At what?"

"It doesn't bother you? You just came in my mouth and then kissed me?"

"No, should it?"

"No, but, Stee, Nevermind. It doesn't matter,"

"Steve won't kiss you after to sucked him?"

"No," she said, as she smiled, shaking her head.

"That's crazy,"

"Yeah," and we both burst out laughing.

"let me wash off again before Mary gets back,"

We put on some clothes and went out to the patio. We heard Mary and her boys inside the house a few minutes later. Janet looked over at me, and we both grinned.

"Just in time," she said.

The sliding glass door opened, and Mary's boys ran out and jumped into the pool. Mary walked up to the table and looked at us both questioningly.

"So, what have you two been up to," Mary asked.

"Just sitting here catching up," Janet replied.

I looked up at Mary and just blushed.

"I'm sure there was lots of catching up to do," she said sarcastically.

Janet and I both looked up at Mary and then we giggled.

"I'm going to go start supper, and I hope you two are hungry,"

Janet told her she would help her, and I said I would watch the boys. It wasn't long, and I heard Mary ask if i would make them get out of the pool and get dried off for supper. We all sat and ate together, and then Mary went to get her boys ready for baths and bed. Janet and I stayed and cleaned the kitchen.

Janet wore a small pair of tight red shorts, and watching her move around the kitchen made me want more. At one point, she was at the sink and walking up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her as I pressed my semi-hand cock into her ass. She let out a little moan and pushed her ass back against me.

"You're already wanting more?" she said surprisingly.

"Yes, I can't get enough of you," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm, well, you are going to have to wait a little bit," she said as she gave her ass a little wiggle against me.

"Okay,"

We finished cleaning the kitchen and went to watch some TV. Mary came down soon after and sat with us. Mary and Janet were on the couch, and I was In the chair. We watched a few shows while Mary and Janet chatted with each other. It was a Friday night, and that steamy confession show was getting ready to start. Once it came on, we turned the lights off, and they turned and started watching the TV. I don't know how the universe works, but yet again, the show hit us perfectly.

The confession the host selected was one where a woman was having an affair with her sister's boyfriend. It was a pretty steamy show, and I could see them both moving around on the couch, and my cock was straining against my shorts. It was all I could do not to touch myself. I wasn't sure what would happen between me and Mary or Me and Janet with them both being there together. It didn't take me long to find out. The show was about halfway through, and a steamy sex scene had just ended when I heard Mary's voice.

"Jim, why don't you come sit with us?"

"Oh, I guess so,"

I moved to the couch and sat between my Stepmom, Mary, and her sister, Janet. I had only been sitting there a few minutes when I felt Mary's hand on my thigh. She moved her hand back and forth slowly, stopping just at the hem of my shorts. I looked over at her, and she smiled, leaned in, and kissed me. It was just a soft kiss on the lips, and then she smiled reassuringly.

Then I felt Janet's hand on my other thigh. I was in heaven. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my cock was so hard I thought it was going to bust through my tight little shorts. I turned to look toward Janet, and she leaned in and kissed me. Her kiss lasted a little longer and was a full kiss. I turned back to look at Mary, and she moved closer and kissed me again. This time, her tongue slipped into my mouth and rubbed against mine. I could feel Janet's hand rubbing my chest, so I turned her way. She kissed me again and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

HannaLopa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaLopa

Mary leaned over and began kissing my neck. I felt her hand slid up over my shorts and started massaging my cock. Janet and I were still kissing as our tongues probed each other's mouths. Janet started pulling my shirt up and took it off me. Mary and Janet both leaned down and started sucking on my nipples. I felt Mary's hand pulling my shorts down as My cock sprang free. Mary leaned over, and I felt her warm, wet mouth as she took me into her mouth. I put my right hand on Mary's back and rubbed as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Janet was still sucking and licking my nipple.

Mary raised her head, and I turned to kiss her. Janet lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. They started taking turns kissing me and sucking my dick. After several minutes, they both raised up and took me by my hands. They led me through the basement to my room. Once in my room, they pushed me back on the bed, and they both pulled my shorts the rest of the way off. They both looked down at me as they moved closer together. They turned toward each other and began to kiss. They kissed gently before they started removing each other's clothes.

Mary took the lead and pulled Janet's tee shirt off first. She cupped Janet's firm breasts in her hands before sliding her hands down and hooking her fingers into Janet's tight red shorts. Janet wiggled out of her shorts and then reached for Mary's shirt. She pulled Mary's shirt off and then reached for her shorts. I watched as Janet pulled down Mary's shorts. Once completely undressed, Mary took Janet's hand and led her to the bed. They both crawled up on the bed on either side of me. Mary started kissing me as Janet moved down and started sucking my cock. I ran my hands over Mary's body, massaging her breasts before moving my hand lower between her legs. She was soaking wet, and her fleshy lips were swollen with desire. My finger slipped easily into her folds, and she moaned deeply into my mouth as we kissed. She moved her hips as she humped my hand. I worked my finger back and forth, driving her wild. I pulled my finger out and had her climb on top of me, straddling my face. I licked and slurred at her pussy as she moved over me. Mary started moaning and moving her hips back and forth across my mouth. I felt Janet's mouth leave my cock and felt her climb on top of me.

She moved my cock into position, and I felt her tight pussy as I slid down over my cock. Janet started to rock her hips back and forth on my cock as I licked Mary's pussy. I could hear mumbled moaning as Mary and Janet kissed each other as they rode me. Mary was Rocking her hips faster, and I could feel her clit swell against my tongue. Faster and faster, her hips moved, and then I felt her tense up, and her pussy started to cum. She rode my face until her orgasm subsided, and then she moved off me. She knelt on the bed and started to suck and play with Janet's breasts. Janet was riding my account harder and faster as she rocked her hips. Mary raised her head and watched Janet, her sister, ride her stepson's hard dick. I could feel Janet's pussy start to tighten up around my cock. Mary pinched Janet's hard nipples between her fingers.

"That's it, cum on that hard cock," Mary encouraged her sister.

Janet's eyes closed, and her body tensed up before her orgasm rocked through her body. Her body shook as she came on top of my cock. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock as she continued to shake and ride out her orgasm. Once she recovered, I pushed her off my cock and had her lay down on the bed. I had Mary crawl between her sister's legs as she knelt on all fours. I moved in behind her and placed my swollen cock against her pussy. I rubbed my cock head up and down her slit, working it between her lips, and then slowly pushed the head in. Her pussy opened up as my cock slid inch by inch into her wet hole. Mary's ass looked amazing as I watched my cock disappear into her pussy. She had her head lying on Jasnet's stomach with her ass up in the air. I grabbed her hips and thrust the final couple of inches into her depths, and she moaned loudly. I pulled back and pushed my cock deeply into her pussy, and started fucking her at a good pace.

Mary had raised her head and was now licking and sucking on Janet's pussy as I fucked her from behind. This was hotter than any porn movie I had seen. I had the two most beautiful women I had ever met naked in my bed, and they were sisters. I plunged my cock deeper and deeper into Mary's pussy as she moaned into Janet's pussy. I reached down, pulled Mary's hair back, and held it in a ponytail so I could see her licking her sister's snatch. I started fucking Mary harder and faster as I pulled on her hair. She began to gasp and moan, unable to concentrate on licking her sister's pussy. I pounded my cock into her over and over until I felt her pussy start to contract around my cock. She cried out from between her sister's legs.

"Oh, Oh, Oh God Yesss."

Mary had another orgasm blast from deep in her pussy and shot through her body. I held my cock in her until I felt her start to relax. I pulled my cock out of her, and she plopped down on the bed beside Janet. I had Janet get on her knees by the edge of the bed, and I moved around, standing behind her. I placed my cock at her entrance and pushed into her with one long push. Janet moaned out as I drove my cock deep inside her. Her wet pussy stretched around my thick shaft as I started to fuck her. I didn't hold back and started driving my cock deep into her pussy. Over and over, pumping in and out like a piston. She had her head down on the bed as she gripped the sheets. I reached down, took hold of her hair, and pulled her head up. Her back arched as I pulled her up and grabbed her by the breasts. I reached around and cupped her breasts as I continued to fuck her hard.

"Mmmph, mmph, mmph," she moaned.

Mary got up on her knees and crawled over to where Janet knelt. She reached down and started rubbing Janet's clit as I fucked her from behind. Janet's body tensed up and exploded from the fire she had in her burning pussy.

"Oh Fuck," she cried as she came.

I held my cock inside her as she rode the waves of pleasure. Then I pulled my cock out and took a step back. My cock was covered in Janet's creamy cum. Mary got down off the bed and dropped to her knees. She held my cock as she licked and sucked Janet's cum off. Taking my cock into her mouth, she started sucking my cock deep as she held the base. She bobbed her head back and forth for a few minutes and then looked up at me.

"Fuck me, baby, I want to feel you inside again,"

Mary lay on the bed, and I crawled up between her legs. I positioned my cock at her entrance and pushed it inside her. I started to fuck Mary with long full strokes as she held her open for me. I held myself up over her as we fucked. She pulled my face down to hers, and we kissed like lovers. I could taste Janet's cum in her mouth, and it turned me on knowing my Stepmom and her sister were so naughty. I pumped my cock into her hard over and over again. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me into her. It...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments