Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something New

"Syrina is trying something new this time"

3
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My day had started out like normal. I got up, showered, went to school, and came back home to take a nap. When I woke up it was about 4 o’clock in the afternoon. I grabbed my cell phone to check if I had any messages, I noticed I had a missed call from my cousin, Damien. I hit the call back button and waited for him to answer.

“Hey, Syrina,” Damien answered on the third ring. He sounded happy from what I could tell.

“Hey, Damien, I thought you were at home watching your kids.” I said.

He laughed like I had said something funny. “No my baby momma came home so I thought I could drop by your apartment.”

I paused to think for a second. “I guess.”

“Ok, good I’ll be there in ten minutes.” He hung up the phone.

That was weird, I thought to myself. Even though Damien was my first cousin I wouldn’t call us close. I rarely saw him; I rarely saw any of my family unless it was a holiday. Sometimes when I was around Damien he made me feel uncomfortable because he was always asking me questions about sex.

“Do you like sex?”

“How many guys have you had sex with?”

I felt like he asked too many personal questions. One side of me felt like that kind of information wasn’t for me to share with my cousin. The other side of me thought he was really sexy with his light skin and muscular figure. I felt dirty that I was thinking of my cousin like that, but I couldn’t help myself. I thought about what it would be like to feel his skin touch mine. I also though about what his dick looked like. I wondered if it would fit inside of me.

“Stop it,” I said out loud to myself. I got up and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I grabbed a brush and slowly ran it through my hair. The movement distracted me from thinking about my cousin. I didn't want to think that way about my cousin.

Five minutes later I heard a knock at my door. I turned off the light in my bathroom and went to let my cousin in. Damien went and sat on the right side of the couch and I sat in the left. While he wasn’t looking at me, I checked him out. He was wearing a t shirt that showed his muscles off really well and he was wearing blue jeans with sneakers.

“Don’t you want to sit close?” Damien asked me. Yes, I thought to myself.

“I’m fine over here, thanks,” I replied.

Damien smiled at me. My body started to warm up all over. “Don’t you trust me?” I’m your cousin.”

I shrugged and scooted closer to him. As I got closer I started to get nervous. “So, what do you want?” I looked at him again.

Damien placed his hand on my thigh. “I have a question for you.” He said

“What is it?”

“Do you think that cousins should screw each other?” He asked as he started to rub his hand up and down my leg.

I answered quickly. “I don’t know.”

“It’s a yes or no question, Syrina,”

His hand reached my private part. “Um, I guess.” I replied. My body started to tingle at his touch and I felt myself losing control. I didn’t trust myself around him. I knew that if he stayed any longer that I was going to do something that I had never done before.

All of a sudden he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. His lips were softer than I thought. I grabbed the back of his head to bring him closer to me. The kiss made me horny and I knew that I wanted to fuck my cousin. The kissing became harder and he shoved his hands in my pants. Then his phone started to ring.

“Damn it,” he said and reached inside his pants to get his phone. “Hello… yeah ok I’m on the way.” He hung up the phone and headed to the door. “That was my baby momma. I have to go but I’ll be back later.”

“Please.” I said before I could stop myself.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

Damien smiled at me again.

“Don’t worry I’ll be back girl.” He kissed me goodbye and left.

I sat back down on the couch, thinking. I couldn’t believe I just almost had sex with my cousin. There must be something wrong with me, I thought. No Syrina there’s nothing wrong with you, I reassured myself. You’re not the only person having sex with their cousin. With that in mind, I had made my decision. When Damien comes back I’m going to screw him.

An hour later I heard a knock on my door. I let Damien in and he heads back towards the couch.

“I hope everything’s ok.” I said.

“Yeah,” he replied, “It’s all good. Now, where were we?”

I sat on his lap. “I think you were touching me right here.” I point to my pussy.

He started to massage my clit through my pants. I moaned softly and guided his hand into my pants. I gasped as his fingers found my wet hole and he slipped them inside of me. He went slowly at first then he started to go faster. I started to moan louder. It felt so good, I couldn’t help myself. I felt his erection on my leg as it grew.

He breaks the kiss so that he could take off his pants.

“Wow,” I said as he cock came out of his pants. It was way bigger than I thought. “Mmm that looks good.” I said as I got on my knees. Damien sat down and put my hands around his cock.

“I’m going to teach you how I like my dick sucked. Open your mouth as wide as it can go,” He instructed me. I did as I was told. I slowly put my mouth around his 10 inch dick and started to push it deeper inch by inch. “Oh yeah, that feels good.” He ran his hands through my hair. “Now lick the head of it.”

I took it out of my mouth and slowly licked the head making sure I kept eye contact with my cousin the whole time. As first I felt bad that I was fucking my cousin but after we started I felt good, really good. Suddenly Damien got up and laid me on the floor on my back. He spread my legs wide and started to rub my wet pussy. He inserted one finger into my hole and then added a second finger. I started to moan. I felt myself close to climaxing.

“Are you ready for me?” Damien asked.

I nodded at him. “Keep your legs open.” He demanded and I listened. He positioned himself at the entrance of my hole and slowly started to enter. It was so big it was stretching me out and that made me scream loud.

“Ohh god,” I moan. I bit down hard on my lip as he started to go farther inside of me. My legs started to shake as Damien moved into a faster movement. First it was painful, now that he was all the way inside of me it felt so good and I didn’t want it to end. He held my legs with one hand as he rubbed my clit with the other hand.

He pounded into me over and over again; with each thrust it made a wet, slapping sound. I felt my body start to tense as I started to leak small amounts of cum.

“Oh yeah that feels good girl.” Damien said. “I want us to cum at the same time. Turn around.”

He pulled out of me; I turned around and stuck my ass out in front of him. He sat back to admire my ass, “Wow, you have a nice ass. It’s so round and juicy.” He smacked it really hard. Then he started to slide his dick in me. He started to grind hard against my body, making me feel good inside.

"I want you to swallow my cum." Damien said. Suddenly he pulled out of me and I turned around fast just as his cum squirted all over my face and in my mouth. I swallowed all of his sweet cum. I rubbed his stiff dick against my lips and licked the side of it.

I started to rub my pussy again and a moment after that I cum hard on the floor.

"So," Damien said, "Did you like that?"

"I loved it." I said, smiling. "I think we should do it again."

"I agree." Damien smiled back at me.

Published 
Written by TastyCakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors