Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterly Love

"Brother and Sister get together."

15
5 Comments 5
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

This story is fiction and from a guy's perspective.

The summer this year is proving to be very hot, I am happy that Dad got a pool installed over the winter. I am a 21 year old male and in fairly good shape. I lost my job at the local surf shop a few months back because my ex worked their and she was a bitch and got me fired. So now I have plenty of time to sit at home and swim in the new pool; as you can see I am not complaining.

I still live with my Mum, Dad and my little sister. My Mum is a lovely 42 years old and still has the body of a 29 year old, I give my Mum a good pervert here and their when she is not looking. My Dad is 49 years old and his body is not holding up as well. My little sister, Mel is 19 years old and has an awesome body and the most amazing tits ever. I have never seen her naked but I have seen her in her swim suit a few times; unfortunately she has a 1 piece suit so you don’t get to see much.

I was sitting by the pool after a swim eating my lunch and Mel came out and stood in front of me wearing a 2 piece swim suit.

“Is that new Mel?” I asked her.

“Yeah I just got it today, how does it look?” she asked back.

“It looks great, but it is a tiny bit revealing and doesn’t leave much to the imagination,” I told her.

“I know, that’s the way I wanted it,” she laughed.

“Oh ok, well don’t blame me when you have guys groping you,” I told her.

She turned her back on me and walked to the side of the pool and jumped in. I couldn’t help looking at her walk away from me wishing that I was one of those guys groping her. She has a great ass and I love watching the way it moves when she walks, and now that she has a new swimsuit and there isn’t much to it I can see more of her ass.

When she came out from her dive she turned around and faced me and I noticed that her top had come down a bit and her nipples were showing and my cock had a reaction to it.

“How’s the water Mel?” I asked her.

“The water is a bit cold but nice,” She answered.

“I can tell its cold,” I said back to her smiling.

“What do you mean Tom?” she asked.

“Look down,” I told her still smiling.

She looked down and then realized she was showing me her erect nipples, she just looked up at me and blushed then pulled her top up. “You pervert Tom, checking out your own sister’s tits,” she rebuked me.

“Sorry Mel, it’s just that it has been a long time since I have been with a girl and your tits are just awesome,” I replied.

Now it was my turn to blush and she just burst out laughing at me. I would have gotten up and walked away but I was hiding a raging hard on so I just had to sit their and endure her laughing at me. She kept swimming for another hour or so and every now and then her top would come down a bit to show me a nipple or two.

“You know you shouldn’t be looking at your own sister like that Tom, you do know that is incest,” she rebuked me again.

“Yeah, yeah I know, it’s just……never mind,” I said.

She laughed at me again so I got up not caring if she saw my hard dick, and walked away.

“Nice tent you’re pitching their Tom,” she called out after me.

“Thanks Mel, who’s the pervert now,” I replied laughing.

I kept walking and went straight to my room and decided I would have to masturbate to my sister’s tits. When I got to my room I shut the door and went straight to my dresser and pulled out my jacking off towel, then I went to the bed and laid out the towel and then removed my swimming trunks.

I had my dick in hand going real hard and just about to cum when my bedroom door opened and Mel walked straight in, her eyes were glued to my cock with precum oozing down my shaft making it glisten.

“What the fuck are you doing in her Mel?” I yelled at her.

She didn’t say anything in return but she took her top off letting her massive tits free and then she went and took off her bottoms showing me her shaven pussy. I could tell she was horny as her clit was swollen and wet. She walked over to the side of my bed, not taking her eyes from my cock. She sat down on the edge of my bed and asked, “Can I touch it Tom?”

“What? Sure if you want too,” I replied.

She bent down and grabbed my cock in her hand and started to stroke it slowly. I lifted my hands up and grabbed onto her massive tits and gave them a bit of a squeeze. They felt amazing, the best tits I have ever seen or touched.

“How big are your tits Mel?” I asked her.

“34D,” she responded.

“I have never seen tits that big before or touched them, but yours feel amazing Mel,” I told her.

She smiled at me and then wrapped her lips around my cock and then started to deep throat my 8 inch cock.

SquirtyJennifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyJennifer

No one has ever been able to do that before but I am glad that she could; it is so hot to see a girl deep throat and it is even hotter to see your own sister do it.

“Keep doing that sis and I am going to cum very soon,” I told her.

Mel started fondling with my balls then while she kept sucking me off. It felt so amazing and right then I blew my seed right down her throat and she swallowed every drop of it. She took my cock out of her mouth and licked her lips clean showing me how much she loved my cum.

“Your turn bro,” she told me.

“Hell yeah,” I replied.

I put her on her hands and knees on the bed and her ass right up to the edge of the bed so I could easily eat her out and maybe give her ass a lick as well. She had a great ass and pussy from this position, and I was loving seeing my own sister like this, with her ass in the air with nothing on.

I leaned down and started by kissing her thighs. I gave her a soft kiss on her thigh and she moaned a little. I moved my lips up to the bottom her of ass cheek and gave her another soft kiss and I was rewarded with another moan. I then moved onto the part of her leg that started to curve into her pussy and gave that a soft kiss, she moaned even more this time,

I knew she was eager for me to lick her clit but I want to stretch this out and make it last longer. I didn’t know if we would ever do this again and I wanted to drag it out. I moved my soft kisses on her other leg and thigh. Mel was still moaning softly but she was getting wetter by the second, she has even started dripping her juice onto my bed.

I caught a droplet that was about to fall from her pussy lips with my finger and sucked it off my finger. She even tasted great, so she looked awesome, felt awesome, and tasted awesome; I had hit the jack pot.

I couldn’t wait any longer; I had to sink my tongue into her wet and waiting pussy and lick her senseless. I moved up a tiny bit and kissed her ass hole and then licked it, sticking my tongue in a little bit. She moaned even louder and longer this time. I tried to push my tongue in a bit further but I couldn’t, her ass was too tight instead I just licked it all over then dragged my tongue down to her wet pussy.

I gave her a lick on the outside of her pussy, licking up all the juices that were coating her lips. I then spread her lips with my hands and went searching for her clit with my tongue, I found it quickly and I started to lick it and suck it. She was moaning really loud now and bucking her hips. I kept her lips spread with my mouth and tongue and I moved a finger up to her ass and slowly pushed my index finger into her ass; she gave a squeal of pleasure. I moved my tongue down to her opening and pushed it all the way into her pussy and started to tongue fuck her while I started finger fucking her ass.

I was licking her pussy for about 10 minutes and she had came over my face 2 times with her screaming both times she had one. My cock was leaking a lot of precum now and I just wanted to ram it into her soaking pussy.

I stood up and placed my cock at her pussy entrance and pushed in slowly. I didn’t know how tight she was but my God she was tight, the tightest pussy I have ever been in. I slowly started fucking her pussy faster and I inserted my thumb into her ass for extra pleasure.

I was right, it did give her extra pleasure. As soon as I stuck my thumb in she came all over my cock. I kept fucking her hard and her tits were swaying like made, I grabbed onto one of her tits with my free hand and gave it a squeeze and pinched her nipple.

“I am getting close to cumming sis, where do you want me to cum?” I asked her.

“I don’t care, cum where ever you want,” she told me.

I was fucking her even harder now with my thumb still deep in her ass, I kept this up for about another 5 minutes before I blew my seed deep into her pussy. Just as I started to cum she had the biggest orgasm so far. Her pussy muscles were clenching down on my cock and I could hardly move my dick inside her.

After I had finished cumming inside her I collapsed on top of her onto the bed; we just lay their panting and finally dozing into a deep and peaceful sleep.

We awoke in the middle of the night with me still on top of her and my dick still in her pussy.

“Hey Mel, that was great, can we do it again some time?” I asked her.

“Hell yeah, We can do it again right now if you want,” she replied.

So we did, this time she was on top of me and she fucked my brains out until the sun started to come up.

“Hey sis, can we do this every day from now on?” I asked her.

“Yes, yes we can.” She replied with a smile on her face.

Here ends this story. Let me know what everyone thinks and I will see about writing a second part.

Published 
Written by KinkySam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments