Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Measures My Cock Before She Takes It

20
1 Comment 1
29.3k Views 29.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was only sixteen at the time of this story. I’m eighteen now and my name is Dan.

It was winter and my sister was visiting for the holidays. It was Christmas Eve and our parents had left to shop. It was just me and sister alone. My sister, Allie, is very attractive at age 24. She is fairly small but has a nice big ass and a little chest. She had a beautiful face like myself and our whole family. She was a college graduate, CU. I was good looking but very, very youthful, a real cute face. I felt like a child compared to my beautiful sister. I always enjoyed looking at Allie and even just hugging her. I can tell she seen me checking her out and just smiles and thinks it’s cute. Earlier this visit she had come out of the bathroom completely naked telling me there were no towels and she didn’t where we kept them. It was like she enjoyed driving me crazy or like giving me a little show. She always just gives me a smile like ‘you’re a cute kid, growing up, all attracted to hot girls like me and everything.’ On this day, we were sitting on the couch together, she was wearing a short skirt. She leaned forward to grab the remote and spread her legs in the process. She wasn’t wearing any panties, and I saw her whole pussy. I was instantly so turned on I had to leave.

I went to the nearest bathroom and took out my hard cock. I began rubbing it. Suddenly, the door opened and my sister was standing in the doorway, and without thinking I turned and faced her with my cock in hand. She gasped and shut the door. I sat there for a minute too embarrassed to move. But, I knew I couldn’t stay in the bathroom forever so I put my now soft cock away and tried to swiftly move to my room but my sister stopped me on the way. I had to cross through the kitchen to get to my room and my sister was right there sitting at the dining table. She stood up and moved towards me. She was smiling that smile.

She lightly grabbed me on the side of each of my arms and directed me back a few feet back and to the left and said, “We’re under the missile toe…” she then leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. She then opened her mouth and put her tongue into my mouth. I was so shocked I couldn’t move or think straight. This was completely unexpected in a way I can’t even describe.

She leaned away. “Come on, put your tongue in my mouth and touch my body.” She went back for a second try, but I was still paralyzed.

She leaned away again. “It’s okay to do anything you want to me… I know this is unexpected, but unless you don’t want to you can go ahead and enjoy this. There’s nothing wrong with this. Trust me, I’m your older sister and know this is okay if you’re cool with it… and I know you are.” She looked me in the eyes and nodded in the form of a question. I began kissing her back passionately and sexually. She was rubbing her body against mine. She grabbed my hand and put it under her skirt on her bare ass. She was dry humping me when suddenly she stopped.

“Oh my god!”

“What?”

She didn’t say anything instead she rubbed her body against me again. “No way!”

She then reached her hand down my pants.

“Oh my fucking god!” she put her hands over her mouth and looked me in the eyes with disbelief.

“What?”

Again she said nothing and instead pulled my shorts down, was silent, then spoke slowly as if I really needed to hear everything she was saying. “This is the biggest cock ever. I want you inside of me. You’re my little bro but we’re going to fuck. It’s going to be so hot. I’m going to rock your world and teach you so much pleasure and this is going to take me to new orgasms I’ve never felt.”

She began rubbing it. “Are you a virgin?”

I was so I told her.

“That’s okay. You won’t be any more very soon, and I’ll lead you if you want.” She was still rubbing me. I was going to cum instantly, but then our parents got home. I quickly pull up my pants and we pretend like nothing was going on.

We all planned on watching a movie together but about fifteen minutes after we started it Allie said, “Actually I’m really tired I’m just going to chill in my room and get to bed early.” She then gestured for me to follow suite so we could get down to it.

I told my parent I wasn’t going to watch a movie if Allie wasn’t. This was no surprise and they just watched something alone.

I went into my room, stripped off my clothes and laid there naked waiting. It was only maybe ten minutes before my sister appeared in my room, clothes unchanged.

“Tell me everything you’ve ever wanted to do to a girl or wanted done to you.”

I was silent.

“Come on, you’re a 16 year old boy. I know you’ve thought about it.”

“I want to fuck a girl and have her suck me,” I said.

“Come on I want some real details. Anything you’ve ever thought of.”

“I want to fuck a girl’s face, make her gag. I want to jam my cock in her pussy. I want to put my tongue in her.”

“Go on,” she said while she began to undress.

“I want to put my tongue up a girl’s ass. I want her to hit on my face. I want to get a rim job.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

I want to fuck a girl’s ass so hard she cries and tie her up.”

She smiled at me. “God damn! You’re like me, a total kinky freak up there. But, you want to know something?”

I nodded.

“We can do all that… but first, I want to measure your cock.”

She took grabbed a tape measure walked to my bed. She grabbed my cock and squeezed tightly unable to fit her hand around it. She started with length – just over 9”. Girth – a little over 6.7”.

“Holy shit. Seriously little brother this is like twice the size of the biggest cock I’ve been with. You turn me on so much! I want to do everything with you. You can fuck me anyway you want. I’ll do anything to you, I don’t care if I’m 8 years older than you and your sister. I’m yours anytime you want me.” She so sounded so turned it was like she was having an orgasm just thinking about it.

She put her mouth around my cock and began to suck me good. She could barely fit it past the tip. With my cock in her mouth the whole time she moved to wear she was on her back and my cock was thrusting down. She directed me with her hands, because she could not speak, to fuck her mouth. I gagged her until there was saliva dripping down her face.

“Lick my ass now. I want you to put your whole tongue up there.” I was so horny I wanted to do everything.

“Okay, just sit on my face and I’ll get my tongue up your ass.”

She was really licking my ass good, putting her tongue way up there. I wanted to eat her out so bad. I told her to reverse and she sat on my face. After a few minutes of me tasting my first pussy and ass. Allie told me I had to fuck her right now. She crawled off my face and on my cock. She tried to sit on it.

“Wholly shit Hun. I don’t know how I’m going to get this giant, freak cock inside me.” She kissed me and gave me a look to let me know she was only complimenting me with the freak comment. “Will you just force it inside me?”

“Yeah. Doggy?”

“No. I want to watch it go inside of me. I’ll lie flat on my back and just push it in until it goes. Just get your cock wet first cause my pussy already fucking soaked.” I spoke very directly in a way that got me so turned on.

She laid on her butt naked. I the tip of me cock up against the entrance of her pussy and began to push. She was so tight I barely got the tip in. I wetted my cock and tried again. She was moaning loud. I pushed just barley past the tip then began thrusting. After about five minutes I still wasn’t all the way in but was going to cum. Allie was moaning so loud I had to tell her three time I was going to cum before responded.

“Please don’t. Keep fucking me it’s the best thing I’ve ever felt.”

“I can’t not cum. Oh! I’m Cumming inside you right now.”

“That’s okay.” She got up and kissed me on the face. My cum was dripping out of her and her thighs were soaked with her juices. She was shaking when she said, “That was intense. You’re the best.. I love you so much… do you think you can get hard again?”

I already planned on being hard and fucking her again in less than five minutes. I didn’t realize she didn’t know that. “Of course, just give me like two minutes and Ill hard as a rock. I’m already getting there.” I pointed to my cock, which a little less then semi-hard.

She grabbed it. “I still can hardly fit my hand around it when it’s not hard. You’re so fucking awesome my little pumpkin.” She kissed me gently on the lips which led to making out.

She stopped. “Do you want to tie me up to your bedpost? You can take my butt, or at least try.” She gave me a pleading look.

I agreed and we found some rope and got her tied up. I only tied her hands to my bedpost and left her legs free. I put her on her back again and attempted to fit my whole cock in her this time. I trusted hard while my older sister moaned loudly, talked to herself, and grabbing the sheets, for probably ten minutes before I was completely enter her.

“I’m all the way in your pussy now Allie”

“Oh my fucking god!!! You feel so fuck good. I can hardly breathe but just keep fucking me even if I say stop, remember I’m tied up.” She could hardly get words out in between gasp. If it didn’t feel so good I would have been worried. She was shaking, sweating, moaning and talking to herself. She was hardly coherent from my cock. This was intense, but I wanted to take it up a level. I took my cock out of her to Allies objection. I started licking her ass.

“I’m going to put it up your butt now. Do you think it will fit?”

She shouted out, “No! But try. You can hurt me.”

I started the same process as her pussy lined my tip up with her asshole and stated thrusting as hard as a possibly could but I was like a wall. After a few minutes I finally got the tip in but she told me to stop. I didn’t.

She yelled and began crying as I entered her further. “Please stop! I’ll let you do anything else but it’s too big. Please!”

I took it out and she thanked me.

“Pussy?”

“Yes please fuck my pussy again.”

I entered her and fucked her until I had to cum.

“Where should I cum?”

“Anywhere you want. I’ll swallow if you want or cum inside me.” I took it out of her pussy and put the time in her mouth and made sure all me cum went in my mouth and she swallowed it all.

Published 
Written by kkfunk37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments