Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Would Never Know

"Daniel finds the perfect chance to have sex with his sister without her knowing..."

11
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Daniel recently found himself attracted to his sister Chelsea. She was your typical blonde, blue-eyed cheerleader. She was 18 and Daniel was 19. Chelsea’s body was slim and fit, her ass tight, and her breasts were D cup but surprisingly firm. Daniel knew this because he would often sneak his camera into her room, leaving it to record a video for when she came out of the shower.

 

Jerking off to his sister’s videos was becoming inadequate for Daniel. He wanted to feel his sister’s body and have sex with her. He just had no clue how he would go about doing so. However, he soon found the answer.

Daniel would go onto Chelsea’s computer when she wasn’t around, looking through her history. One day, he noticed she was visiting Craigslist, more specifically the sexual parts of it. Recently, Daniel had finally accessed Chelsea’s e-mail to see what exactly she was responding to or posting. What he found shocked him at first but quickly turned into an opportunity for him.

Chelsea was posting, every night, looking for someone to have sex with her. Furthermore, her posts described exactly what she wanted. She was searching for someone who would come over when she was home alone. She would be waiting on her knees in front of the door, blindfolded with a collar and leash around her neck. Chelsea wanted to be fully dominated, no words spoken, and then the guy leaves.

Daniel quickly came up with an idea. He made a fake e-mail, replying to Chelsea’s post. He waited all day until later that night, sitting there watching his e-mail. Midnight came around, and suddenly Daniel had an e-mail from his sister. She accepted the idea, asking when he could be available. Daniel knew exactly when Chelsea was supposed to be home alone, and so he told her that time. She confirmed, planning for it the next day.

Daniel was suddenly filled with a variety of emotions. He was nervous; imagining the horrible reaction Chelsea might give if she discovered it was him. However, he was excited knowing that his best chance to explore his sister had just arrived.

 

The next day came, and Daniel’s nerves were racking. It was nearly two in the afternoon, the time for which Chelsea had planned. No one was supposed to be home until five, but Daniel managed to be available. He had pretended to leave, Chelsea not expecting him to be back until later. It was three minutes until two, and Daniel was waiting outside, preparing himself.

He imagined his beautiful sister waiting inside to be filled with a stranger’s dick. He wondered if he would really be able to get away with what he was about to do. He couldn’t resist though, he had to do it.

Two minutes. Daniel wanted so badly to go in then. However, he continued waiting, watching the timer on his phone, waiting for the minute to turn.

One minute. Daniel realized it was his last chance to call it off. As soon as he walked in the door, there wasn’t any turning back. He would either get exactly what he wanted, or make his sister never speak to him again.

The hour turned. It was two in the afternoon, and Daniel stood at the door. He slowly reached out, his hands sweaty, grabbing the door knob. He turned the knob ever so slowly, until finally the door cracked open. He was breathing heavily as he slowly pushed the door open.

He couldn’t believe his eyes. There in front of him was Chelsea. She was completely naked on her hands and knees. A black blindfold tied behind her head and a leash trailed out from her neck to her feet. There was also a little piece of paper taped to her ass, just covering her pussy. It read Tie My Hands.

Daniel noticed a belt also on the ground next to Chelsea’s feet. He stood there for what seemed liked minutes, examining his vulnerable sister as she laid still. He kept thinking of what he should do first. Suddenly, Chelsea turned her head to the side, possibly wondering if the person was still there. So, Daniel started.

He walked up behind his sister, grabbing the belt from beside her feet. He quickly grabbed her hands, tying them together behind Chelsea’s back with the belt. He made sure it was tight so she couldn’t take it off and possibly remove her blindfold. After tying her hands, he again pondered for a moment about what to do. After a moment, he decided he would make his sweet sister suck her older brother’s dick.

He moved around, positioning himself in front of her. He was nervous, wondering if she could see at all through the blindfold. However, it appeared that she couldn’t and so he continued. He immediately unzipped his pants, pulling out his semi-hard dick and began stroking it while staring at his sister.

After a moment, Daniel reached down, grabbing the leash that connected to the collar wrapped around Chelsea’s neck. He pulled her head up off the ground using the leash, positioning her mouth right in front of his dick. With his other hand, he placed his dick up against his sister’s lips. Chelsea didn’t wait a second, quickly wrapping her lips around Daniel’s dick, her tongue beginning to slide over the head.

Daniel watched as his sister slurped on his dick. She was obviously enjoying it, moving her head back and forth, and stroking his hard dick with her lips. Daniel placed the leash in his left hand while using his right hand to reach down and grab Chelsea’s hair. He suddenly yanked her hair towards him, forcing her head further down on his dick. Chelsea choked as her brother’s dick was now half way down her throat.

She gagged, trying to pull her head away. Daniel held her head in place, keeping his dick fully down her throat. After she gagged a few more times, he finally let her head move back. She gasped for air while coughing. However, Chelsea apparently loved it since she quickly returned her mouth, forcing Daniel’s dick down her throat by her own will this time.

Daniel began sliding his dick back and forth down his sister’s throat.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

His dick was growing even harder, filling her entire mouth. She could feel his dick pulsing inside her throat. Suddenly, Chelsea felt her brother’s warm sticky cum spray down her throat. Daniel quickly pulled his dick at, watching as Chelsea choked on his cum until she finally swallowed it all.

Daniel couldn’t believe what just happened. His own little sister just sucked his dick and swallowed his cum. However, they were far from finished. Daniel slowly released the leash, lowering Chelsea’s face down into the ground. Her hands were still tied behind her back and her tight ass was raised high up in the air, waiting to be filled.

Daniel moved around behind his sister, pulling off the note that was still taped to her ass. Chelsea’s pussy was already wet, craving for the stranger’s dick. Daniel reached into his back pocket to grab the condom he brought, or the condom he thought he brought. There was nothing there. He couldn’t believe he had forgotten one. How was he going to have sex with his sister without one?

However, Daniel couldn’t pass up his only chance to be inside his own sister. He would just have to make sure he pulled out. Daniel quickly dropped his pants to the floor, kicking them off. His dick was still hard and wet from Chelsea’s mouth. Daniel dropped to his knees, positioning himself behind his sister. He pushed her legs further apart, moving himself between them.

Daniel’s dick was only inches away from his little sister’s wet pussy. He was about to enter his own sister. The thought only made his dick even more erect. He slowly placed the head of his dick up against Chelsea’s pussy lips, beginning to rub it along them. She slightly reared herself closer to him, indicating that she wanted it inside of her.

Daniel positioned his dick at the opening of his sister’s pussy and began to slowly push. The head of his dick slipped inside of her tight wet pussy. The muscles of her pussy wrapped around his shaft as he continued deeper. Daniel’s dick was not completely inside of his little sister. He was finally getting what he had wanted so badly for years.

Chelsea voiced slight whimpers as Daniel began sliding his dick in and out. She could feel it growing again inside her. Daniel was doing his best not to make any noises for his sister might recognize him. He continued moving his dick inside of her, pushing deeper every time. Chelsea moaned louder with every thrust.

Chelsea’s sweet moans only made her brother even hornier. He grabbed her hips, now pulling her into him every time he shoved his dick in. Chelsea’s face pushed into the ground and her ass shook every time her brother’s dick rammed inside her. With her muscles tensing even more around his dick, Daniel knew he would be able to hold out much longer.

He rammed his dick inside of her as hard as he could, quickening his pace. Chelsea screamed out in pleasure each time. Suddenly, with one forceful push, Chelsea fell down from her knees onto her stomach. Daniel continued penetrating his little sister’s soaking wet pussy. He tried holding on as much as possible, not wanting the pleasure to end. He thought he could manage a little longer, but he failed.

Daniel needed to pull out, but he didn’t want to stop. Suddenly, Daniel’s warm cum spilled out into his little sister’s pussy. At the same moment, Daniel let out a sudden grunt. He immediately shut his mouth while quickly pulling out his dick from his sister’s pussy.

However, he was too late. Daniel watched as his cum dripped out of his own sister’s pussy. He was overflowing with a mix of emotions, from pleasure to fear. He couldn’t believe he just shot in his own sister, and furthermore she might have heard him and recognized him. He waited there, watching to see if she would do or say anything.

It was silent. Chelsea said nothing but instead lay there on her stomach breathing heavily as her brother’s cum and her own juices dripped from her pussy. Daniel finally stopped holding his breath. He wanted to get out of there quickly before she somehow realized it was him. He grabbed his pants, putting them back on.

He looked down at his sister, admiring the incredible view. Daniel never wanted to forget that image. He pulled out his phone and quickly took a couple pictures. Daniel made his way towards the door to leave and come back when he was supposed to.

Just before leaving, he stopped and remembered his sister was still tied up. He turned back towards her, beginning to wonder if he should even untie her. Finally, he decided he should and went over to Chelsea, removing the belt. He then quickly made his way out the door, leaving before she had a chance to see him.

 

It was now nearly midnight again. Daniel was sitting in his room, going back over every detail in his mind as he stared at the pictures of his sister. Suddenly, his door opened behind him. Daniel turned to see Chelsea standing in the doorway.

“Come here, I want to show you something,” she said.

He hesitated, wondering what exactly she was going to show him. He got up however and followed his sister to her room.

“Look at this video,” instructed Chelsea, pointing to her computer across from her bed.

Daniel moved over to the computer and sat down to a black screen with the play button waiting to be clicked. As soon as he clicked it, Chelsea popped up on the screen, naked and on her knees. Daniel was there behind her, ramming his dick inside his sister.

Daniel was so embarrassed and scared right now. He figured he was about to turn around and find his sister angry beyond imagination. She would be disgusted with him. He slowly turned the chair to face here. However, instead of angry, he found Chelsea bent over her bed. Her pants and underwear were pulled down to her knees, and her hands were holding her ass cheeks apart.

“You missed a hole,” said Chelsea, looking back at her brother with lust in her eyes.

 

 

Published 
Written by writer242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors