Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Gave Her Cousin a Blow Job

"He was reluctant until she played with his dick."

58
24 Comments 24
19.8k Views 19.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Regina had a cousin, Jim, she thought was good-looking. He was three years older than her. Their families lived in different states and they only visited a few times a year. Regina was sixteen, he was nineteen.

Regina began fantasizing about giving Jim a blow job soon after she had her first blow job experience.

She had an opportunity when her family visited his family for a weekend.

Everyone in both families, except Regina and Jim, went to a shopping mall and then to a movie. They were alone.

Regina could be devious and imaginative when planning her sexual adventures. Jim’s family had a TV room in the basement. Regina suggested they go down there to watch television. She planned to sit next to Jim on a sofa.

Before they went downstairs Regina excused herself and went to the bedroom where she was staying. She was wearing a tight soft white angora sweater. She removed her bra. Regina tweaked her nipples to get them aroused and engorged. Her tits were outlined by the clinging soft sweater and her nipples were almost poking through it.

When Regina joined him, Jim was sitting on a large sofa in front of the television. As she approached, she noticed Jim was gawking at her bouncing boobs and protruding nipples.

She sat close to him on his left side. She gently placed her right hand on his left thigh. Regina turned toward him, looked directly into his eyes and innocently said, “Jim, I have a personal question I’d like to ask you. I’m curious about something and maybe you can help me. But I’m very hesitant, almost afraid to ask. You’re the only one I feel comfortable asking.”

Jim replied, “Sure. Don’t be hesitant. If I can help, I will.”

Regina’s plan was to not let Jim know she had already been giving blow jobs. She would act naïve, inexperienced, and curious.

Regina said, “At school, all the kids are talking about blow jobs all the time. Some of the boys on the school bus whisper, 'Give me a blow job,' when I walk past them. A few times at lunch in the cafeteria when I was talking to a boy his friends passed by and said, 'Why don't you give him a blow job,' and laughed."

She continued, “I’m trying to figure out what it means but I’m not sure. My mother has told me about intercourse, in a limited way, but nothing else.”

Regina asked, "What is a blow job?" (Of course, she knew exactly what a blow job was.)

Jim smiled, hesitated then said, "That means putting a guy’s dick in your mouth and sucking and licking it and making him come."

Regina experienced a sexual rush when she heard Jim said that.

She impulsively said, "I want to do it."  She surprised herself and wasn’t really certain what she would say and do.

Jim sat there, still smiling, just not saying anything.  Regina said, "I want to learn how." He didn't seem to get it, so Regina said, "If you tell me what to do, I will do it to you, okay?"

Jim got a more serious look. Regina could tell that he was thinking.  She said, "Pleeease" in her most pleading, innocent voice. 

Jim replied, "We'd get in trouble, Regina."  She knew that was a no, but she decided to disagree with him.

Regina said, "No we won't, nobody will know."

He responded, "I'm talking about really BIG trouble." Regina swore she would never tell anyone ever.

She said, “I just want to learn how, pleeease. I want you to help me."

Jim answered very seriously, "Regina, stuff squirts out." 

Regina said, "I know. I know about sperm and making babies and all that. Sometimes when I’m making out with my boyfriend and tongue kissing I touch his erection through his pants. He makes noises then I feel a big wet spot where my hand is.”

Regina lifted her sweater and exposed her lovely bare tits and aroused nipples. Jim stared in amazement. She returned her hand to his thigh. She said, “I usually lift my sweater like this when we’re making out and my boyfriend touches my tits. I like that.”  She moved her hand to his dick and said, “This is where I touch him while we tongue kiss and he rubs my tits.” She could feel his dick twitch through his pants. She thought she would give him more incentive to agree with her. She very slowly, very gently rubbed his increasingly hard boner. Regina said softly, “This is how I touch him. Then he sighs loudly and I immediately feel the big wet spot.” 

Jim exhaled as he became increasingly aroused staring at Regina’s bare boobs and enjoying her pleasurable hand job. He said, "If I do show you I think you should swallow it so we don't make a mess." Regina got a big smile. She knew that was a yes!  He was going to do it! 

She said, “I really really promise I’ll swallow it. Just tell me what to do.”

Jim stood up, placed a sofa cushion on the floor and told Regina to kneel on it. He positioned himself in front of her then opened his belt. Regina thought that was SO sexy, to have him open his belt right there in front of her face! He unzipped his jeans, dropped them and pulled the front of his underwear down. 

RavenVergara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RavenVergara

Regina stared as his dick burst out. It sprang up, already completely hard. Her dick fingering and teasing had been very successful. Regina was mesmerized by his hard, throbbing erection right in front of her. She said, “To this day, there is something about the sight of his hard dick that drives me wild. I absolutely loved it.”

Regina was kneeling and sitting back on her feet, very low, staring at his dick. It was pulsating and pointing up more and more. 

Then Jim said, very seriously and almost harshly, "Put one hand on my balls and gently massage them. Put my dick in your mouth and suck it hard."

Regina lifted herself up higher on her knees, kneeling as tall as she could. She had to grab his dick and point it down a little, it was pointing straight out and up.  It was such a rush for her when she first wrapped her right hand around Jim’s hard dick! She gently massaged his balls with her left hand.

Regina did what he said and put his dick into her mouth and sucked hard. 

Jim was startled she sucked so hard. He said, "NO TEETH."

Regina didn't think she had touched him with her teeth. She very carefully held her mouth wide open and put his dick back in. She closed her lips lightly and sucked softly.

Regina remembers how huge his dick seemed. 

After a few seconds, she felt his hand grab her hair and move her head back slightly. He said, “Lean your head back, open wide and put your tongue all the way out on your bottom lip.”

She did what he said. Jim started sliding his dick in and out, across her tongue. As he gently swayed fucking her mouth Jim began to breath harder and harder. He said, “Oh my god, Regina, it feels so good!”

Within ten seconds of his dick going in and out fucking her mouth, rubbing her pleasure-giving tongue, he started to gush.  He stuck his dick in pretty far and unloaded. Regina almost gagged. She said it was like drinking from a fire hose.

Regina had agreed to swallow it. At first, she couldn't and he just kept pumping more and more cum into her mouth.  It just kept going on and on and she wondered how long the cum torrent would continue. 

She started swallowing, being careful with her teeth. She remembers that he had at least three gushes.

Finally, Jim seemed to settle down and he stopped clutching her hair and his dick slid out. Regina took the opportunity to swallow…a huge swallow. His cum was way in the back of her throat, and it went down easily.

She could feel some cum overflow seeping out of her mouth. She licked it and used her fingers to get it and then licked the cum off them.

Regina looked up at Jim and he looked at her and his dick. He said, in a whisper, "Did you swallow it?" 

Regina said, "Yeah." 

He paused for a moment, and then said, "Open up and put your tongue back out." He put his dripping dick by her mouth. She opened up and stuck her tongue out. Jim squeezed his dick and more cum came out. He wiped the end of his dick on her tongue. She swallowed that too.

Regina gently squeezed his balls and softly sucked his semi-soft dick. She could feel it starting to get hard.

Regina said, “Jim, sit on the sofa and I can get between your legs and make sure there’s nothing left. I can suck you dry.”

Jim hesitated then said, “Okay.”

Jim sat on the sofa and spread his legs. Regina positioned the cushion on the floor between his legs. She grabbed his dick at the base and shook it gently. Jim sighed, “Oh, that feels good.” Regina continued to shake it until it was completely hard.

She leaned down toward his erection and said, “There’s a few drops.” She ran her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. Jim shouted, “Regina that feels so good. Use your tongue, use your tongue.”

Regina engulfed his whole erection and slowly went up and down on it brushing the underside of his dick with her tongue as her warm moist mouth went up and down, up and down. Jim yelled, “OH OH.”

She took his dick out of her mouth, looked at it and said, “I see something seeping out.” She worked his cock head with her tongue swirling it around and around. Then she sucked it softly.

She put his dick back in her mouth and resumed the up and down tongue brushing. Jim started breathing heavier and heavier. She felt his dick twitch and he yelled, “Yes, yes, Regina!” He exploded a strong cum gush that went all the way to her throat. Regina kept up the tongue brushing and gently sucking while his cum stream flowed into her mouth.

Finally, she sucked him dry.

Regina really felt proud of what she had done. Her objective had been to give Jim a blow job. She did it his way and her way.

For the next ten years whenever there was a family get-together of any type, Regina and Jim always managed to slip away somewhere so she could give him a blow job. This continued even after he was married.

 

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments