Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing my strait laced mother

"I decide to make my mum my piece of pussy."

10
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
After my two older brothers had left home it became a regular thing to hear my Mum and Dad arguing late at night in their bedroom, though they tried to keep their voices down I could hear my Dad berating Mum for being frigid, and never wanting sex, and if they did it, my Dad said, "It was like making love to a piece of meat."

He also complained that she never wanted to go out and socialise and meet his friends.

Though I pretended not to have heard anything the next day I could see that Mum was upset, and I was terrified that they'd get divorced.

Of course, eventually Dad told her that he'd met a younger better looking woman. Someone who dressed a lot more sexy and actually enjoyed sex. He told her that the marriage was over .

I was in my final year at school, so it left just the two of us at home most of the time. She'd always been very quiet, not many friends, and she really only went out to do the shopping and go to church on Sunday.

A fairly average looking woman, forty-five years old, and slightly plump, but with large breasts.

One day at school I overheard my mates discussing her in great detail, saying that married women got used to being regulary serviced, and that women of her age loved young cock. They speculated, not very seriously, about if any of them had a chance with her. More for bravado, then anything else, they discussed in obscene detail what they'd like to do to her. They didn't know that I'd overheard their conversation and I was too embarrassed to let on that I had.

I started looking at her in a different way, and kept getting involuntary erections looking at her breasts. I felt guilty at first but started having masturbation fantasies about her.

One morning, when it was later then I thought, I had the covers thrown back and was trying to wank quietly, when she walked into my room to wake me for school. I was speechless with shame, and went limp, but I noticed that she stared straight at my cock in shock, went red, mumbled that it was time to get up and then left the room. She never said anything about it over the next few days, and I tried desperately to avoid her, but she acted as though nothing had happened.

After that I was mega cautious about wanking, but being young and full of hormones I got caught once again. Once again she pretended nothing had happened, but I started feeling turned on by the thought of her seeing my erect cock.

It was then that I started "accidently on purpose" letting her see my stiff cock through my trousers around the house, arranged for my towel to fall down in front of her when I came out of the bath, and oiled the hinges on my bedroom door so that it opened silently, so that it allowed her to come in with out my apparently being aware of it.

One time I heard her outside of the door and kept my eyes closed while I wanked vigorously, and continued when she came in pretending to be oblivious of her presence. I expected her to say something or walk straight out, but she stood there for a while silent, and then said, "Oh I'm so sorry"and left noisily, so that I'd think she'd just that moment walked in.

I realised that we were both playing a game now, but I honestly thought that she'd get a cheap thrill out of looking but was too prudish to go beyond that.

I adjusted the bolt on the bathroom door so that if you pushed it hard it would open even though anyone inside would think that they'd securely bolted it.
 
The next time she had a bath (we had no shower), I tiptoed up and walked straight in to catch her in the tub.
I had a good look at her big soft titties and her hairy bush. My cock went strait to attention.

I then said as though stunned, "You really should remember to bolt the door Mum." I noticed the puzzled look on her face as she tried to remember if she had bolted it, and then I slowly walked out.

Later that evening I said, I know that you deliberatly left the door open Mum and I know why you keep sneaking in my room to catch me relieving myself.

Again she looked puzzled and was just about to say that that wasn't the case though embarassment slowed her answering, and I jumped in and said its alright, I won't tell anyone, I love you Mum, and I understand that as a healthy woman you have your needs.

She looked astonished at me talking like that to her, and I really thought that she'd fly off of the handle, but she didn't resist when I put my arms around her, started kissing her, and saying that Dad was mad to have left her, that she was lovely and that all of my mates fancied her.

It felt so sexy feeling her big soft tits against my chest and kissing her on the mouth.

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

I kept saying that I know you're not frigid, that's rubbish, as a way of discouraging her from stopping me.

I said from now on I'm going to take care of you like that, and she almost whispered all right. I wasn't sure if she understood what I meant, but started feeling her ripe soft tittie with my right hand, and rubbing my hard dick up against her.

She didn't resist when I put her hand on it through the material, thought it was going to explode, but it just stayed painfully erect.

At any moment I still expected her to back off, so I quickly unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it all the way down to her ankles, and then lifted her feet one by one to take the dress right off and throw it across the room.

She was now standing in a pair of unsexy baggy pants and a white lacy bra. I pulled the straps down and slid my hand into the cup feeling her gorgeous soft white tit.

To be honest, if at that point she's resisted, I wouldn't have taken no for an answer, but she just stood there passively as I unclipped and removed the bra and pulled her pants down and felt, then fingered her hairy cunt, which was quite wet.

I then stripped off myself, as quickly as possible, so that she wouldn't have time to cool off. I then pushed her onto her back on the couch, pulled her legs apart and rammed my cock up her vulnerable little cunt.

I remember even then thinking how envious my mates would have been to be in the same position.

I really rammed into her cunt and came after about a minute, but at that age the hormones and the excitement of the situation meant that I became erect again almost immediately and fucked her again and again, four more times I think.

The last couple of times, I went slower and for longer, under the pretence of solicitude, I enjoyed the thrill of talking dirty to my own mother. I asked if her delicate little pussy was alright and was I hurting her?

Satisfied at last, I climbed off of her, while enjoying seeing her naked. She said that she had to clean herself, partly because she was starting to feel embarassed.

I followed her upstairs and I know she found it disconcerting that I stood and watched while she washed herself. She started to say that shouldn't have happened and it wasn't going to happen again, but I shushed her before she could finish. I cuddled her, going stiff against her naked body yet again, and said that I knew she didn't mean it and that she wouldn't be cruel enough to give me a sample and then cut me off leaving me frustrated.

I followed her to bed and cuddled her lush rounded soft nakedness, still stiff as a board, and allowed her to turn her back to me. I think that she felt guilty and was trying to nip things in the bud until she had thought things over, but I pretended that I thought that her pussy was sore, took some of her juice on my fingers and lubricated her tight little pucker, and it was tight too!

At first I thought that she was going to resist but I pretended concern and told her to relax. I slowly forced my cock up her bum, it was like having my dick in a nutcracker.

I think that it hurt her a little as she gave a stifled moan and with difficulty I sodomised her slowly.

The following morning she thanked me, saying that she hadn't realised that she had wanted a young cock all along, and that she felt embarassed me seeing her orgasm.

After that there was no looking back over the next few weeks, I got her reluctantly to start sucking my cock, and got her to masturbate in front of me.

I started telling her that she was a dirty litttle slut for seducing her own son like that enjoying her shame and guilt, though I knew that it was all my doing.

And when I had her fully trained I thought to myself, if only Dad knew what I've got her to do for me, if he'd persisted she might have been doing it for him.

But of course I never told him, he go berserk!

I would tell you about my friends and my mum, but that's another story.

Published 
Written by Gerryskydive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments