Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Running, Chapter 2

"Brin's conflicting desire"

9
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
877 words 877 words
Brin leaned her back against the bedroom door and tried to get hold of her emotions. ‘Dad must think I’ve gone insane,’ she thought.

What had happened in the living room had scared Brin plenty. But what scared her most wasn’t that her dad might think she was crazy or even, God forbid, he had felt her foot rubbing against him. The really frightening thing was that Brin was still so turned on from her erotic daydream - and that part of her wished she hadn’t woken her dad up until he’d grown fully erect.

‘Omigod, I’m a perv! But, Jesus, it must be big,’ she thought.

By now, she wasn’t just imagining what her Mom and Dad may have been doing behind closed doors. She was thinking back to the tingle she’d felt when Dad picked her up and carried her to the house. The pleasure she felt when he rubbed her feet and legs. And the jolt that had gone through her body when Dad’s lips touched her forehead just a minute ago.

Standing there against the door, Brin began to idly rub her hands over her chest. Her nipples were throbbing in the tight sports bra she wore, so she quickly pulled her t-shirt off and got out of the bra. She turned then and looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

She traced a finger around an aureole, watching the nipple grow even longer. She licked the tip of her finger and teased her nipple, then traced her fingers ever so lightly down to her tight belly.

Looking up at her hair, Brin smiled as she thought of Dad calling her “Pebbles” then reached up to pull the scrunchy away and let her full, thick hair fall down around her face and shoulders.

‘Do you like it this way, Dad? Am I your Pebbles now, or do you seem someone different,’ she wondered. She conjured up a a picture of her Dad behind her, running his hands through her wavy hair as he stared into her eyes in the mirror. She put her hands over her breasts as if to hide them from his gaze, and the vision in her mind floated away.

Brin turned again, looking back over her shoulder at her butt in the mirror. She didn’t feel vain at all that she thought it was perfect. She knew that the guys she’d been with had loved having their hands on it, squeezing her cheeks together, holding on to her ass tightly while fucking her. She slid down the compression shorts and stepped out them before moving towards her bed.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter



She tried to shake away the thought - of HIS hands gripping her tightly, HIS fingers digging into her ass, HIS cock pounding into her. She closed her eyes and tried to picture a guy from class, but HIS face kept swimming up in her brain and her hands found their way between her legs. Her fingers sought the wetness and she traced a slow line up her slit. Again she tried to push away the dirty thoughts even as she began to finger herself and tease her clit.

‘No. No, can’t do that. Fuck, feels so good. No...no...NO! He’s my Dad, Daddy, sweet Dad. I’m sick, I’m dirty, I’m a slut for....oh God fuck God so good...slut for for wanting him.’

The thoughts tumbled rapidly through her mind and the pace of her rubbing increased as well. She was scared, so scared, so turned on, so fucking turned on. She started to shake all over, and it was all she could to keep from screaming.

‘Don’t let him hear, don’t scream, don’t let him...fuck so good...fuck, I want him to hear, to see, to, oh fuck, I’m cumming...’

Lights seem to explode in Brin’s brain, jagged images of writhing bodies, pictures too quick to process.

Even before her orgasm was over, guilt started washing over her. She knew she was wrong to think such nasty things, to cum while picturing them.

Brin wasn’t some sheltered little girl.She’d lost her virginity eagerly years ago, and she had no shortage of available guys - and a few girls who’d flirted with her - willing to sleep with her. But this was something altogether different. This was just perverted; to think of watching her Mom and Dad in bed; of rubbing Dad’s cock through his shorts and making him hard; of picturing him fucking her.

These thoughts were interrupted by a knock on her door, and she scrambled to cover herself.

“Brin,” her Dad called. “I’m taking off for work. I’ll call you later, and we’ll go out somewhere for dinner tonight. No use in Mom having all the fun while she’s gone.”

“Oh, okay, Dad,” Brin said nervously. “I’m jumping in the shower now and heading out soon. Have a good day!”

“You, too, sweetie,” Tom said.

Brin lay there until she heard his car leave the driveway, then crawled out of bed, not daring to look at herself in the mirror as she passed it.

Published 
Written by imharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments