Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Role-playing Game

"A role-playing game held by a mysterious company."

7
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
8.6k words 8.6k words

"Here you go," I said as I handed the menu to the waiter.

He nodded. My table was in a booth in the corner of the clubhouse restaurant. A guy sat on my side and wore a suit with a collar and tie. He was attractive in a way that excited me. But there was something about the man that got my attention immediately: his eyes were blank and vacant like he didn't even know who I was or what we were doing here tonight. He wasn't my actual friend. He was just the guy that an agency had ordered to come for the evening.

I did a double-take at him before I spoke, "So then. I have heard that your agency offers mysterious and excellent sex services, and the prices are beyond ordinary. I happen to be able to afford it."

He smiled broadly and whispered, "We offer exceptional service, Mr. Knightly. Our staff is trained in many different areas of sexual fulfillment. We also specialize when requested by our clients. Do you find the concept exciting?"

"Since I can afford this price, I hope your organization can surprise me. I have a lot of experience in sex, and I am not easily satisfied." I replied.

The waiter returned with my wine. He used port tongs heated over an open flame to remove the neck of the wine bottle, and then he poured the wine into a decanter. I'm bored watching him doing fancy shows, but this young guy suddenly unzipped his trousers, pulled out his penis to masturbate, and started thrusting into his fist. His cock repeatedly pulsed in time with his heartbeat. He seemed to be completely unaware of doing inappropriate things on occasion.

A moment later, he grunted, and cum spurted out into the glass. It was quite a bit. Then he poured the red wine into the glass and set the glass down carefully in front of me. If it weren't for his sudden masturbation, his movements would be professional and flawless. I looked at the waiter's face. He stared blankly back at me with no expression.

"Surprise, Mr. Knightly. A little sample of what lies ahead for you." The agent smiled.

I took a sip of the wine, tasting red wine mixed with semen. The waiter had an average appearance, and I usually wouldn't even glance at him, but now I was sexually aroused by him. So, I said, "This seems interesting and exciting. How do you do it? The staffs of this top private club are all strictly selected. How do you recruit them?"

"It's a trade secret." The agent chuckled. "You'll see soon enough. Now, if you would care to order some appetizers, they will get down to pleasing you."

I ordered him a steak dinner and then ordered one for myself. The chef personally pushes the dining cart to our table. He was one of the top-ten Michelin Star Chefs, a handsome thirty-nine-year-old man who wore an apron over his white shirt and black pants.

"Can I do this to him too? Your terms of service say I can do anything to anyone except hurt them." I asked.

"You can try him yourself." He seems confident.

He came to my side of the table, and as he set my plate in front of me, he whispered, "Sorry for the rush. I think you'll enjoy this."

"The food is delicious but missing the sauce," I said.

I hand-squeezed his cock through his apron.

The chef lifted his apron to show me his erection. "Oh, I've got plenty of sauce for you tonight, sir."

The waiter took the chair and made him stand up so that his crotch was in line with my mouth. He pushed his hips forward and touched the tip of his penis to my mouth. I opened wide to accept him, and he plunged his dick inside my throat.

His cock smelled of cooking oil. It tasted salty. And it felt great sliding against my palate. With each thrust, he put more and more of his shaft into my mouth. My nostrils opened with his scent. His fingers dug into my hair as I sucked him off.

When he finally shot his load down my throat, he grunted loudly. The force of his orgasm almost knocked me backward onto my seat.

I sat back in my chair and stared at him, fascinated. This was the best thing I'd ever experienced in my life.

The agent was watching the whole scene intensely. Finally, the agent said, "Well, Mr. Knightley, you're certainly enjoying yourself. I have never seen such enthusiasm as you. Thank you for choosing us."

I laughed, "No need to thank me. Your organization has a fine service. I don't know how you guys can get these normal people to offer sex and act so nonchalantly—especially the head chef, who is usually arrogant. Even if I asked for extra money to receive service at non-reserved times, he never promised me either. What tricks did you use? Mind control?"

"If we can do that, why don't we ask you to hand over your wealth instead of doing this business?" He said.

"Makes sense. So, you learned the tricks of Westworld using artificial intelligence, humanoid robots, clones, or something? "

"They are what they are," he said. "I guarantee they are all human."

"Anyway, I'm happy and worth the money," I said.

"Yes, sir. That's exactly why we do this. To make you happy." The agent said.

I ordered the chef to crawl on all fours like a dog. He did so, and he bent over to lick my shoes. I was wearing my favorite Italian leather boots. He licked them clean, and I could see the saliva dripping down the sides of his mouth. I threw steak scraps at him, and he devoured them without hesitation.

"What a good dog," I said.

***

The next few days passed by quickly. By the end of the week, I received another invitation to a wedding. Unfortunately, I didn't know the person who invited me, and too many people fawned at me because of business. I was not in the mood to deal with them.

Then I received an anonymous message on my mobile phone. The content of the text message was only one word. "Surprise."

I picked up the invitation, looked at it carefully, and decided to change my mind about attending. I read through the details and saw that the party would take place at a resort near the lake. It was a big house and a large backyard where several cabins were built. The property was located in the middle of nowhere. It was about a five-hour drive from the city.

As I drove toward the destination, I wondered why someone would invite me to a private event. I still found it strange, but I knew I could use this opportunity to test the agency's powers. I was curious, and the idea of being surprised excited me.

I arrived at the appointed time and parked in the driveway behind a long silver limousine.

The driver opened my door and helped me out, and then I saw an ordinary villa. When I entered the house, I saw a group of men and women dancing around the entry hall. They were well-dressed and greeted each other. No one looked familiar to me, but I gave them polite nods.

One of the hosts was a tall, tanned, young muscular man wearing an off-white dinner jacket paired with black tuxedo trousers. He was the groom at the wedding. He hugged me like I was important in his life, but I didn't recognize him.

"Welcome to our party," he has a midwestern accent. "I'm so glad you could join us."

"Thank you. I appreciate the invitation, especially considering the short notice."

He grinned and winked. "What can I say? You are special. Here, come with me."

He led me to a table, and I noticed it was already full of food and drinks. In addition, there was a bouquet of flowers resting in the center of the table. For the rest of the time, he introduced me to his fiancée.

During the conversation, he revealed that his name was Ted, was a twenty-year-old student-athlete in college. He looked like to work out in the gym every day after school and was strong and charming, with powerlifter calves and broad shoulders.

He claimed I was his best friend. He asked me to say a few words about him when he and his fiancée tied the knot.

Ted told me that the wedding ceremony would take place soon, and their families wanted to have a good time with friends beforehand. So, of course, I agreed.

Ted seemed so committed to the role the agency gave him that I couldn't see a flaw. So I might try it. I had nothing to lose.

So, I'm in front of his fiancée, stroking Ted's penis through his pants, and I tell her that she's lucky because Ted is an incredible lover. She giggles and laughs, and Ted smiles. They didn't notice me, but Ted's cock hardened without hesitation, making him tent up his pants.

Ted has a huge dick. It's thick and long. I stare at it as it grows inside his trousers. It looks like it could be eight inches long when fully erect. I reach for it and hold it in my hand. Ted grunts and pulls his zipper down. His balls hang heavy under its weight.

My hand slides easily along the shaft, and my fingers grasp the head. His pubic hair was cleanly shaved, and his foreskin was very long. I checked his foreskin repeatedly, which was clean inside and out, proving he was remarkably self-disciplined.

I took a glance at the guests and realized that they didn't even care about me holding the cock of a young man. Instead, they were focused on their conversations while Ted's cock throbbed and jumped in my hand.

Then I asked Ted's fiancée if she had seen his penis, and she replied that she had never seen it. She and Ted are devout Christians and have agreed to wait until marriage to have sex.

She told me that Ted promised to take her to heaven with his beautiful body once they were married. She wanted him to be the perfect husband.

"So, Ted is a virgin?" I asked.

"Yes!" She smiles. "But I want him to be the perfect husband, and I believe that means he must be well-trained. All of our friends are waiting to see it. If he likes me, he will do whatever I ask."

"Who do you want me to please him?" I asked.

"All of them! We have a very nice group of friends."

Friends of the bride and groom, men and women, toast me.

"I understand," I replied.

I stroked his cock slowly, gently moving my hand up and down. I watched his face closely. It was already flushed red from excitement, and there were beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Great, better than I imagined," He whispers, "but my fiancée is standing right here."

"Don't worry, Ted. You won't regret this."

My fingers are slippery with pre-cum. Finally, I wrap my hand around his cock and begin to stroke.

"Have you ever shown your big dick in public?" I asked.

Ted shakes his head, "I didn't picture you jerking me off before the wedding ceremony."

I squeeze gently, and he groans.

"How does it feel to be watched by your fiancée and friends as you get jerked off by me?" I asked.

"I don't know!" He laughed nervously. "It's embarrassing."

I smiled. "They aren't looking at you. They are watching my hands stroking your cock."

I slapped his ass. Then I lifted his cock and pointed it at the ceiling.

"That's right, baby. Let them see your beautiful dick." I said.

I pump harder and faster, pumping my fist vigorously. I look at Ted's face. His eyes were closed. His lips parted slightly. His cheeks were flushed. His breathing becomes ragged.

"Let me hear your voice again," I said.

"Wooowwwwww… Aahhh! Oh!"

His eyes roll back in his head, and he throws his head back.

I hugged his toned body from behind and continued to masturbate for him. I said, "Aren't you a conservative, devout Christian? Now you pray to God and thank me for providing you with bliss."

Ted said, "Thank you, god. Thank you for making my penis hard so all these people can see it." He looked up at the ceiling and continued, "And thank you for sending this wonderful man who loves my cock more than anything in the world. Amen."

I felt his cum squirt from his shaft. I pumped his cock quickly until it began to spew thick ropes of cum onto the floor. As the hot white seed splashed against the wood, his entire body shook and shuddered under his tuxedo jacket.

"Do you want to know what your semen tastes like?" I asked.

Ted smiled and nodded. He got on all fours and licked the cum on the floor. He opened his mouth and slurped down as much as he could swallow. He sucked my hand clean, then rubbed his wet, spent dick between two fingers.

The guests applauded and cheered for him.

Ted turned around, wrapped his arms around my neck, and pulled me close.

"Did you learn a lesson?" I asked.

Ted laughed. "Hell no. I'll probably never go back to being a virgin again."

Then Ted took me to meet his best man, Mark.

Mark, such a hunk, was a twenty-year-old football player, and he was Ted's classmate and best friend. He was six feet tall and had curly black hair and dark brown eyes—charmer as hell.

When I met him, he embraced me in a hug. He kissed both cheeks and then said, "You're gorgeous."

I blushed and laughed. "Thanks."

He seemed to be sincere, although it was role-playing. I am rarely happy to be flattered by him like this.

I realized I was surrounded by handsome young men who were so masculine and virile. I daresay that the agency chose someone who suits me.

"I hope we can get along," Mark added. "We haven't known each other very long."

"Come on, Mark. Please don't worry about me now. I'm sure we will get along fine."

"Good. I hate awkward moments."

"I know there are ways around this. But, trust me," I rubbed his crotch and said, "We're friends when we both see each other's dicks. That's how Ted became friends with me."

Mark's jaw dropped open, and he shook his head. His cock bulged through his suit trouser immediately, and I could smell his musky scent. Then he looked at me for a moment as if he wanted to say something but decided against it.

I unhooked my trouser to reveal my penis and said, "Mark, it's your turn. Show me your penis."

Ted laughed and clapped for me, He bared his cock just like me, and even though he did ejaculate for a while, he quickly re-erection. The consternation on Mark's face was priceless, especially since Mark watched Ted jerk off in front of everyone without hesitation. It was funny because he didn't expect that would happen. Mark turned redder than the red wine in his glass.

Then Ted grabbed Mark's cock through his pants and squeezed it.

Mark looked at me with an incredulous expression.

"Are you a real man or not?" I asked. "Are you a man who can show me your cock without hesitating, or will you be a coward?"

"Coward?" Mark replied. "What's a coward?"

"You are a coward if you won't show me your dick, and I mean right here and right now, in front of everyone. If you do, you prove that you are a real man. If you don't, you prove you are a coward."

Mark swallowed hard. He licked his lips with the tip of his tongue and looked at Ted fascinated, "I did it for you."

Ted grabbed Mark by the shoulders, looked into his eyes, and said, "Mark, you've been my best friend and my best man. You are my brother. I trust you to do the right thing."

Mark's eyes widened, and his cock twitched in his trousers and grew even more significant.

Ted whispered to Mark, "Go ahead. I'm here to help you."

Ted pulled Mark's trousers zipper down, reaching through the zipper to unzip his panties. His cock sprang out and stood straight up. Ted stroked it slowly and took pleasure in the sensation of it growing and swelling.

"Look," Ted whispered to Mark. "This is the proof that we are best friends." He used my words.

His cock was huge and thick, like a large sausage, and circumcised. It was covered in pre-cum and glistening with excitement. It looked like it was at least eight inches long. It was magnificent.

"You're getting so big!" I said. "How many times a day do you have to jack off to keep your erection?"

Mark was staring at his cock, pointing directly at me, and he replied, "It's like that every time. I have to masturbate at least three times a day."

I compare them to each other with their dicks. Both are the same size. The groom and the best man were a match made in heaven.

Ted and Mark's dicks were rubbing against each other, and their bodies were pressed and twisted together. They were making a big show of it, and I knew they were having fun with it.

Mark said, "You know, I never thought I would ever let Ted touch me down there. So it feels good to do it in front of Ted and in front of everybody."

"Why don't you tell us something about yourself?" I suggested. "Tell everyone what you feel about Ted?"

"I love him!" Mark exclaimed. "He's my best friend, and I'm proud to be his best man. I want to be his husband. He is the only man I want."

"Does Ted know that?" I asked.

"I swear he doesn't. He has no idea that he made me his best man." Mark said

"Well, that's sweet. So, what do you plan to do with the ring?" I asked.

"I'll put it on his finger when he marries me."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" Mark replied. "I want to marry Ted and have sex with him."

"Ted, and you? You know what Mark wants now. What do you feel about Mark?"

Ted answered me. "I'm happy we will be best friends for...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Lamxin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors