Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite of Passage - The Family Who Plays Together

"Mike learns of the family tradition"

54
8 Comments 8
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story came to me while 'Rite of Passage - Birthday Surprises' was in one of its incubation stages. It might be the last in the series (but never say never) unless some other interesting idea occurs to me. It’s shorter than many of my stories, but that's the way it came out. I hope you enjoy it!"

It was a sunny summer afternoon. My husband, Steve, said he planned to work with our son, Mike, on some things around the house while our daughter, Donna, and I ran some errands.

Our kids were both young adults. Mike had just turned eighteen, graduating from high school. Donna was almost twenty. She recently completed her sophomore year in college.

The house was quiet when we got home. While Donna put away some groceries, I walked down the hall past Mike’s room to stash some things in the bathroom cabinet. His door was slightly ajar. Hearing some noises coming from his room, I pushed the door open a little.

An unexpected sight greeted me. My husband, the father of our kids, had his cock buried in our son's butt. Mike was making little noises of pleasure with each thrust from his father. His eyes were closed and mouth opened a little, while he stroked his erect cock. I guessed this wasn't the first time they'd done this.

Despite stumbling upon the unexpected scene, what primarily caught my attention was Mike’s cock. I had a difficult time taking my eyes from it. It was beautiful. I didn’t care that his father was having gay sex with our son. Bisexuality seems to run in our family. I knew my husband enjoyed having sex with another guy from time to time. I liked sex with another woman upon occasion.

Something else that was part of our family was incest. Once Donna turned eighteen, she gave her virginity to her father, as many other daughters in our family have also done with their fathers for countless generations. I had also taken Donna to bed with me once she had been with her father, teaching her about being with another woman. We made tender love together, as only two women can. After that, we found time to have a girls’ night now and then. Both of us enjoyed it. My daughter appreciated the beauty of what we did in our family. Sometimes she remarked how her first time with each of us was very special to her.

Since these traits were an important part of me, once I saw my son’s erection, I couldn't put it out of my mind. I knew I had to share the bed with him one of these nights. So my husband had to share him with me. I would have done that eventually, in keeping with the family tradition. This made it a priority!

But was Mike gay? He seemed to enjoy himself. I hoped he was like his father, who enjoyed sex with another male sometimes. That was fine with me. Donna and I could be together sometimes, there was no reason Mike and Steve couldn’t do something similar.

We hadn't talked with Mike yet about the things we do in our family. It just never seemed like the right time. I knew it had to be soon because he was old enough to join the rest of us. However, from the looks of things, Steve already had that talk with him. If there ever was a right time to share the tradition with Mike, this would be it.

I heard Mike saying, “Oh my god, keep going!”

Steve said, “Do you enjoy having a hard dick up your ass? Tell me!”

“Yes, sir.”

Steve swatted his son and kept at it.

I turned away, then walked softly back to the kitchen.

“Donna, come here. I think you need to see something.”

“What, Mom?”

“Just come with me. Don't make a sound. You’ll see.”

Donna followed me back outside her brother's room. She looked in the small open space by the door.

Mike’s father was still fucking our son. Mike was enjoying it. Donna gasped softly. The boys were too wrapped in their fun to even notice us.

“Oh my god,” Donna echoed her brother's words. I wasn't sure if the look on her face was lust or shock. It probably was both.

I turned to Donna and whispered, “It looks like your little brother is all grown up now!”

She replied, “Wow, did he ever grow up. I want a piece of that!”

I smiled and quietly told her she’d have to wait in line. “Let them have their fun now. We can all talk later.”

Donna and I continued putting away the things from our shopping trip. Then I got to work cleaning up the kitchen.

I had almost finished when I heard Mike walking down the hall. His father followed shortly afterward.

“Hi, guys. Did you get a lot done today?”

Mike responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

I laughed. “ ‘I guess so?’ ”

Mike had a puzzled look on his face.

“Mike, we got home a little earlier than we expected. We saw you and your father. It sure looked like you were having fun.”

Mike seemed somewhat embarrassed. His father had a sheepish grin on his face.

“It’s OK, Mike. I know your dad likes to do it with another guy now and then. I don’t mind at all. I guess you’re like your dad in that respect. It’s wonderful that you guys can scratch that itch together. Donna and I feel that way about us as women, too. But I need clarification. You like girls, don’t you?”

“Sure, Mom. It’s like what you said. I find the thought of doing it with a guy sometimes to be a real turn-on just as much as women.”

“That's good because your sister and I were wondering if you would like some time with each of us one of these days.”

Mike’s jaw dropped. “With you, Mom? And Donna?”

Donna said, “Any time you want, bro! You have two women here who would love to jump your bones.”

Mike looked at his Dad, somewhat stunned.

Steve said, “Yes, son, we all have fun together in this family. Your mom doesn't mind if you want to go to bed with your sister or me. I told you that before. She wants to try you out for herself. I say, go for it! But come find me when you want some guy-time again.”

“It's a tradition in this family,” I said. “Your sister went to bed for her first time with your father once she turned eighteen. Now that you're eighteen, you'll be able to join us. Except it looks like you and your dad got a head start.”

Donna said, “We might have to make up a schedule for who gets time with whom on any day!”

Laughingly, I replied, “Maybe we’ll just have a family sex night every week.” I turned to Mike. “So do you want to have some fun with your mom soon?”

Mike had a big grin on his face, but that faded away after a moment. “I don’t think I could do anything now, Mom. I’m kind of spent after being with Dad this afternoon.”

I teased him, “What? Do you have anything left for your sister or me?”

Donna added, “If you’ll be with Mom one of these nights, then I guess I’ll have to take care of my needs with Dad for now. But I’ll be next in line after Mom. I like her idea of a family sex night.”

“I was just joking,” I said, “but maybe that is a good idea. If everyone is agreeable, we’ll give it a shot. I suppose it takes out the spontaneity of things. So if the time is right, and the mood is there, don’t feel you have to stick to a schedule. It’ll just help everyone plan a little better.”

There were no objections.

The next evening, I asked Mike, “Well son, do you still want to try it with your mom?”

“You bet!” came the reply.

“Then come with me.”

As I led him by the hand to the bedroom, I asked him, “So how did you end up in bed with your father?”

“It seems weird to tell you this, Mom. I was horny last week and in one of those moods where I wished I could try it with a guy. Dad walked in on me when I was watching a video on the web of two guys doing it.”

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

“Once I admitted to him I liked the thought of making it with a guy or a woman. He told me he was that way, too. He said you didn’t mind. That seemed hard to believe. But then he asked me if I would like to suck his cock. Even with what he told me, I was still surprised. Once I realized he was serious, I jumped at the chance. You can probably guess what came after. It was fun. When we were working on something yesterday, I asked him if we could do it again. So that must have been when you saw us.”

“I guess you take after your sister and me. We both love to suck cocks, too. I think your dad has it made. If you ever want some pointers, just ask. In the meantime, we have other business to attend to.”

We both started undressing and soon were naked. Holding each other, we kissed. His lips moved down along my breasts. He licked my nipples, hands caressing my back and butt. I was so happy that I would finally have sex with my son.

“Mom, I want to taste your pussy.”

I smiled and said, “I thought you’d never ask.”

I lay back on the bed, my legs spread for him. He moved in closer, then ran his tongue in and out of me, up and down, and sucked on my clitoris. I was wet and squirming.

“Mom,” he whispered. “Your pussy tastes so nice. In my wildest dreams, I never thought this would happen.”

“It is happening. We’re all glad you’ll be joining us from now on. Now get back to work!”

He continued for what seemed like ages.

“Son,” I said, “I want to suck that cock of yours.”

We switched positions on the bed. I knelt over his beautiful erection, taking it into my hand. Slowly, I pumped while I took the tip in and out of my mouth. My head moved back and forth along his cock. He sighed in pleasure as I licked the head.

“Damn, Mom, you’re as good, maybe better than Dad!”

I didn’t answer. I kept sucking for a while longer, then stopped.

“All right, son, it’s time you put that organ of yours to use.”

He slowly guided his cock into me and repeatedly thrust back and forth. It was as good as I had expected, maybe better. This boy of mine was not disappointing.

I stopped him for a second, got on all fours, and he started doing me doggy-style. We made little noises, moving in unison with each thrust. Then he stopped.

“Mom, I want to fuck your ass.”

I laughed and said, “You’re getting daring for our first time together, aren’t you?”

“Mom, your ass is beautiful. I want to bury myself in it.”

I reached over and grabbed some lube from my nightstand and gave it to him.

He buried his face in my butt. His tongue explored the opening. I loved the feeling, but by this time I was so horny, I wanted the main course.

“Fuck my ass, son! Fuck it now! Stick that cock of yours up your mother’s rear!”

He applied lube to his erection, then poured some more around my hole. He worked his fingers in and out, then slowly inserted himself into me. I felt him filling me, inch-by-inch. He started moving in and out slowly, then a little faster.

Steve and I enjoy anal sometimes. As my son got older, I wondered what he would feel like if I ever had him take me back there. Now I was finding out.

He kept moving in and out of my ass. I moaned and gasped in pleasure with each push.

“Keep fucking my ass, son!”

Mike was happy to oblige. It felt a little different from when Steve would take me, but that could be because I had my son screwing me instead of my husband.

He held my hips and kept pushing back into me. Perhaps it was my imagination, but it almost seemed like he was getting deeper than his father. He kept at it, thrusting in and out. I rubbed my clit, holding on to the bedpost with the other hand.

"I’m getting close. Mom,” he said. I was, too.

I finally felt him explode as my orgasm swept over me. My legs were wet from my cum.

He pulled out and flopped over by my side.

“Wow, Son, you sure know how to please a girl. Did your dad teach you that?”

“Not really, Mom. I knew how nice it felt when he was screwing my ass. I tried doing the same for you.”

“So you haven't been the one on top, yet?”

“Not yet. I probably will do that sometime, but for now, I'm happy to suck him and have my butt screwed.”

“Well, give it a try. But next time you're with me, I want to do this again. I suspect Donna might like it, too.”

“I still can’t wrap my head around the idea that you and Dad both sleep with Donna,” Mike said. “It never even occurred to me.”

“We didn't tell you because you hadn't turned eighteen yet. Now you are. You’ve found out about our family’s tradition so it's unnecessary to hide it from you any longer. You’re legal now, and we’re happy you’re joining us.”

I kissed him, and he headed off to take a shower.

After I had dressed, I went back out to the family room. Donna walked in a moment later. She saw me and smiled.

“Well, Mom, are you going to tell me? Is my brother a good lay?”


Smiling back I replied, “Gee Donna, isn't that sort of a personal question?”

“Come on, Mom, don’t play games. You told me about Dad before my first time with him, so I want a report.”

“Oh, OK,” I laughed. “I'll put it this way. Sit back and enjoy the ride; it will be great!”

 

 

Published 
Written by No1YouKnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments