Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite of Passage - Julie's Story

"Different Branch of the Family - Same Tradition"

31
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Although I think this story can work as a standalone tale, I would advise readers to check out the original “Rite of Passage” before this, if you haven't done so already. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are other stories by that title out there, so look for the one I wrote."

My name is Julie. This is how my husband and I both have come to have sex on a regular basis with our young adult son and daughter.

It’s kind of a long story. I am well aware that what we do is not something you’d advertise. I don't even know why I am putting this down, other than that something in me wanted it to be out, so perhaps I could share it with others with similar views or future parents in this family.

I have always been pretty open-minded when it comes to sex, believing what consenting adults do in private is really no one else’s business. I feel that making that connection with another adult can be wonderful, and it doesn’t matter whether it’s someone who is the same or different gender as you. My husband and I have both tried to instill this in our kids as they’ve grown up, again, always stressing the importance of consent.

I’ve been married to Paul, the love of my life, for many years now,.I almost was married to someone else. My twin brother did me the biggest favor of my life, and I didn’t end up marrying the guy after all. The details of all that are not really relevant to this story and will be written elsewhere. But what that did was pave the way for me to eventually meet Paul.

Paul and I dated a long time. Things were becoming serious, and I started thinking that maybe I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man. I believe he was having similar thoughts about me. One time, he sat me down and said he really need to talk to me about something. All sorts of thoughts and questions raced through my head, but I let him have his say.

“Julie,” he said, “You are probably one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. I love you so much, but before we start thinking about the next step, I really need to tell you about my family.”

I had met many members of his family, and they all seemed nice, so I wondered what he was getting at.

He continued, “In my family, there is a long-standing tradition that people on the outside aren't aware of, and we like to keep it that way. It’s tough to describe, and you might be shocked. But I want you to know and understand what we do, and what would be expected of you as a mother, or me as a father. I suppose the best way is to just come out and say it, and hope you can still accept me afterwards.”

Now I was really puzzled.

“In my family, we have a tradition of when a son or daughter turns eighteen, the mother will take her son’s virginity or the father will take the daughter’s. It’s been happening for generations and will continue long after we’re gone.”

“My mother was my first sexual experience, and we got together many times after that, with my father’s blessing. It was a very important part of my becoming who I am today. I enjoyed every minute of it and would do it all over again.”

“My father also taught me to enjoy sex with another man. I guess my parents wanted me to experience the best of both worlds.”

“So if we do get married and have kids, this is what will await you, me. and our kids someday.. I know this is a lot to lay on you at once, but I really want you to understand and hopefully accept it.”

It was indeed a lot to lay on me. Could I become part of a family with a long tradition of incest? Naturally, I had to take a while to digest all the ramifications of what I had been told.

Now, as I said, I have always been pretty open-minded when it comes to sex, so I wasn’t horrified at what he said. I just had never really thought one way or another about the subject.

It took some time, but gradually, I knew that I still wanted Paul to be a part of my life, and for me to be a part of his. What kind of surprised me was that while I had pondered long and hard about what he told me, I found that the whole idea was beginning to have a strange appeal to me. So I went back to him and told him that yes, I was willing to take on that responsibility. Shortly thereafter, he proposed to me, and I joyfully accepted.

------------------------

Sometime after we married, I became pregnant with my first child, Jeff. I recall whispering to my baby boy as I nursed him, that someday, I hoped he would be nuzzling on his mother’s boob for a totally different reason.

Paul had introduced me to his cousin Kristin, who was pregnant at the time with her daughter, Kelly. Kristin and I hit it off immediately and became fast friends. She was like a kindred spirit. as we both had similar outlooks and views on life. A year or so later, Paul and I became the proud parents of a baby girl, Amy.

Paul and I got together with Kristin and her husband, Greg, from time to time, and spent many evenings talking about how we would raise our kids so they would come to enthusiastically accept the family tradition.

------------------------

But now, I’ll skip ahead eighteen years to the first time I had sex with my son. After years of preparation from Paul and me, and of course, being a horny boy, I’m sure Jeff was doubtlessly wondering about the whole experience of what awaited him and likely masturbating to the idea. I know I was was looking forward to it.

Paul and I had warned Jeff and Amy many times that what we did in the family could not be talked about outside of the family. If any word of this ever got out, bedroom privileges for both of them would be permanently revoked. Our hope was that maybe they’d police each other. Of course, the incentive to not say anything was pretty high, too.

I think Amy was bit jealous of her brother being able to have the experience that she couldn’t yet, but we assured her it would be worth the wait, and once she turned 18, she would get her own special first time with her father. We also told both our kids that after Amy turned eighteen and been with her father a number of times, we didn't mind if she had sex with her brother, as long as she and Jeff were both willing and they took the proper contraceptive precautions.

------------------------

So the time had finally come that I had been anticipating for all these years. I took my son by the hand and led him into the bedroom for our first time together.

I deliberately chose what to wear that day. I had put on my sexiest bra and panties set that I tended to save for special occasions. I would say this occasion qualified as such. A tight skirt that showed off my legs and a sheer blouse helped complete the look. I wanted to have the maximum visual effect on my son. Paul had laughed and said, “The boy isn't going to know what hit him!” I guess the effect worked, because I could see the bulge in Jeff’s pants.

“So you want to screw your mom, huh? Now why would you want to do something like that?” I teased him. Then I added, “Well, my boy, this is your lucky day. Your wish is going to come true. Actually, you don't know how lucky you are. Not every guy like you will have a mom who wants to take her son to bed, and I’ll let you In on a little secret. I am really thrilled that I will be your first. Your dad thinks it’s great, too.”

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

As I spoke, I started unbuttoning my blouse. As I got to the last button, he was still standing there, staring.

I finished taking off the blouse, then reached behind unhooked my bra, letting it drop to the floor, and finally took off my skirt. “Do you like what you see?” The answer to that was obvious.

“Oh my god, mom. You have nice tits.”

“Well, your dad likes them.”

I stepped out of my panties and was completely naked in front of my transfixed son.

I laughed. “Well, stop staring and take off your clothes. You can see me. Now I want to see you.”

He quickly complied, until he was standing there naked, his erection sticking out. I had deliberately avoided seeing his cock ever since he was very little. I wanted it to be a surprise for me when the time finally came.

“You have a nice cock, son. I think it’s going to keep your mom very happy.” He wasn’t hung like a horse. It was just an average-sized cock, perhaps a little short of six inches. I didn’t mind. I knew that with some experience, he would be able to fulfill this need in me that I’d had for all these years. One thing I knew for sure was that I would be sucking on it many times in the future. I love sucking cock, and now I had not only my husband but my son as well, to do it with.

“Come kiss your mom.” I gave hum a deep, passionate kiss and he responded. OK, he wasn’t a bad kisser.

I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. His thumbs tweaked my nipples, sending shivers down my spine. He nibbled and began to suck gently on them, and I thought back to what I’d whispered to him as a baby.

I grasped his cock and began to slowly stroke it. “Does that feel good?” He wasn't complaining.

“Let me show you something even better.” I got down on my knees and began to give my son his first blow job. I took his cock into my mouth and kept on stroking and moving my mouth up and down his organ.

“Tell me if you think you re going to come.” I didn't want him to finish off early, so I backed off when he said so.

I stopped that and then lay down on the bed, my legs apart. I had shaved off my pubic hair just for this time with him. “Come on son, lick me down there.” He put his head between my legs and began to eat me. I coached him a bit. “A little more, a little more... Oh, that’s the spot. Lick me there! Suck it a little bit.” He caressed my thighs some, then licked and sucked some more.

My son got his first taste of pussy – my pussy. It wasn't going to be his last! He was turning out to be a quick study. “Ooh son, that’s really nice!” I was enjoying this as much as he was.

I got to the point where I was really wet and said, “Oh Jeff, I want you to fuck me. I don't like using this kind of language, but fuck me! I want you to fuck your mom!” I’d had my tubes tied, so fortunately he didn't need a condom. I guided him into me, and he began to thrust in and out, with longer and longer strokes. It felt so so good.

Jeff was grunting himself with every stroke. He had picked up on the motions pretty quickly.

“Oh yes, oh keep on fucking me, son. You are doing great!”

I really hadn’t expected much for his first time, and maybe I was just caught up in the moment, but each thrust of his brought out a gasp of pleasure from me.

We held each other and he kissed me as we moved together. My hands caressed his back as he continued the rhythmic motion.

“Ohhh,” I said. “You are doing great, son!”

I wished we could have gone on all night, but he was still relatively young, and soon he said, “I’m going to cum, mom.” I could feel his load coat my insides, and he rolled off with a sigh.

I kissed him and said, “Let me tell you something, son. I have been looking forward to this ever since your dad and I got married, and I wasn’t even pregnant yet. Your dad teases me about it sometimes, but as I said before, he’s happy we can do this.”

I kissed him again and told him, “I think you did pretty well for your first time. So what do you think? Want to do this again sometime?”

His response was a big grin and an enthusiastic, “Yes!”

“My friends would be so jealous if they knew I got to do this with you. A lot of them think you are the hottest woman in the neighborhood.”

I responded, “Well, remember, your friends can’t ever know about this. Not even if you referred to me as some other woman instead of your mom. I know it’ll be tough not to be able to brag, but as I’ve told you so often, remember the serious consequences for both you and your sister if word of this does get out. Keep that in mind, and this will only be the first of many times we can have together.”

“Think about it this way. Your friends may think I’m pretty hot, as you said, but you are the only one who will see me naked and get to screw me. That’s way better than just looking.”

------------------------

Paul was willing to put aside our own sex life for a little while in order for our son to gain more experience with me. Jeff was hard and ready for the next few nights when we got together. He was young, and we both benefited from his stamina. He gave me orgasms as good as his father did.

I also encouraged Jeff to try sex with his father, so he could learn to enjoy that. He did like it as well, but although it was good for a change now and then, his first preference was still his mom. So I got to regularly alternate between my son and my husband in bed whenever I was horny. I definitely had it made, as did they.

------------------------

Now with one more jump, I bring this narrative to the present. Amy is now eighteen and gets her times with her father, just a her brother does with me. Amy’s taken to what we do wholeheartedly. She loves her father’s cock, and I expect will be trying out her brother’s before too long.

Before her first time, I had suggested she talk to Kelly. Kristin had told me that Kelly has enjoyed many times in bed with not only her father, but her grandfather and even occasionally Kristin, herself. Kelly has turned out to be a happy, vibrant young woman, and always has a smile on her face. Our lifestyle agrees with her, so what better person to act as a commercial for Amy than hearing how wonderful it is than from someone she knows and is a lot closer to her own age?

So that’s pretty much what I had to say. I would have never imagined that meeting and falling in love with Paul would awaken these kind of feelings in me, but it did. There was a deep need in me I never knew I had, but now know I can’t do without it. It was kind of like an itch I needed to scratch for 18 years. I think that if I’d felt this way years ago, long before Paul was in my life, I might have seduced my brother or just flat out told him to come to bed with me.

I have come to enjoy this lifestyle, and make no apologies. Maybe you, as a reader, might think it’s horrible, but you aren’t me, and you can’t feel how right it is for me.

It’s what we do in this family.

 

 

Published 
Written by No1YouKnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments