Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite of Passage (Chapter Two)

"Ari and Alana encounter their first battle in the deadly forest."

10
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Whatever stole the crystal, it wasn’t human. As the trees loomed before them, the two sisters followed the tracks.

“These are the footprints of an imp. See the three toes there?” Alana said.

The dwarfish, scrawny, pointy-eared creatures just loved to steal shiny things.

“I wonder how one little imp managed to evade all of our guards,” Ari said.

“Imps are sneaky little things. They can creep through the dark without a sound, hide in the most unsuspecting places.”

“Then we’ll have to be sneakier to get it back.”

“I’ll rip it from the imp’s thieving claws if I have to,” Alana replied.

The footprints stretched beyond the tree line.

Alana strode beneath the canopy for a few seconds before she realized Ari wasn’t following. She stopped and turned around.

Ari was standing in the open field looking back at the village. Her blonde hair fluttered over her shoulders, her slender body bathed in sunlight.

“What’s the matter?” Alana asked.

It was a moment before Ari answered. “Will they be all right while we’re gone?”

“We have to trust that they will.”

Ari nodded and caught up to her.

Dense foliage brushed their bare skin as they delved into the forest.

Unseen creatures hissed and hooted in the distance.

Leaves rustled.

Branches cracked.

Alana drew her sword and slashed through the vines and branches in front of her. On the edge of her vision, she saw reptilian creatures leaping and gliding through the canopy.

They clutched at the tree bark with long, bony fingers that ended with curved talons. Leathery membranes stretched from their arms to their legs, and their barbed tails swished through the air. Green scales covered their bodies with streaks of red, blue, and yellow. Their eyes were a bright red with narrow, vertical slits and fangs protruded from their mouths.

At first, there were only two or three gliding overhead, eyeing them curiously. But as the minutes passed, more reptiles gathered above. They emerged from the foliage and scrambled up the tree trunks, long, forked tongues flitting out from between their lips.

Alana counted about fifteen of them, each the size of a grown man.

“I don’t like the way those creatures are looking at us,” Ari said.

She hacked at a vine. “As long as you don’t make any sudden movements, they shouldn’t attack.”

“They’re staring at us like we’re breakfast.”

“If they’re hostile, then we’ll deal with it.”

They walked on for several more minutes.

Three more reptiles joined the creatures' overhead.

Their hissing filled Alana’s ears.

Her heart pounded and droplets of sweat gathered on the hilt of her sword.

A myriad of red eyes peered at them.

The distant animal calls fell silent.

Alana and Ari halted.

Only the breeze stirred.

The reptiles clung to the trees, their arms and legs tensed as if poised to attack.

The two sisters stood back to back, looking up at the canopy.

Alana’s sword and shield were raised.

Bolts of lightning flashed around Ari’s hands.

Silence permeated the forest.

Then all at once, the reptiles leaped from the canopy, limbs, and claws outstretched. A chorus of screeching exploded in the air.

A barrage of lightning stabbed ito the lounge and monsters tumbled to the ground, wisps of smoke trailing from their bodies.

Alana slashed at a reptile as it sailed overhead, and blood sprinkled her body. She knocked one aside with her shield and drove her blade into another.

The lizard writhed and dropped at her right before she stomped on it and ripped her sword free.

“Alana, duck!”

Without question, she crouched on the ground as a stream of electricity shot over her head.

Two more charred corpses fell with a thud.

The rank odor of burnt flesh wafted into her nose.

A lizard lunged at Alana as another dove down from the trees.

She jabbed the edge of her shield at its face, then whirled and bashed the other.

The diving reptile recovered and swiped at her, but was immediately one limb short.

Alana’s blade had cleaved through its arm and now blood spurted from the remaining stump.

It shrieked in agony.

The last four reptiles scurried into the forest and vanished.

Alana panted and smiled at Ari. “Well done, sister.” A cool sheen of sweat covered her breasts.

Ari frowned. “You’ve been wounded.”

She looked down at herself and noticed crimson gashes on her legs and abdomen. Alana blinked. “So, I have.”

Ari muttered a magical phrase and waved her hands through the air.

Waves of warmth washed over Alana, and her wounds closed.

Ari did the same for herself and the two ventured deeper into the forest.

When evening fell, they decided to stop and set up camp in a small clearing.

Alana went off to hunt for supper and disappeared into the foliage.

While she was gone, Ari cast a ward around the campsite so that no predators could attack them in their sleep. A border of glowing runes bathed the trees in a pulsing light. Next, she gathered dead tree limbs into a pile and set them ablaze with a conjured flame. Ari spoke a few magical words and intersected her fingers several times.

As she did so, a thick bed of grass wove itself together into a dense mattress wide enough for the two girls.

She sat upon the bed to test its comfort and was satisfied. Next, Ari went to a nearby stream and gathered some water into a liquid sphere. It floated next to her as she walked back to camp. After she purged all the toxins, Ari leaned forward and slurped from the watery orb. Quenched of her thirst, she reclined on the bed and massaged her privates. She closed her eyes and purred while she rubbed circles around her clit. A frenzy of tingling sensation sparked between her legs. Her nipples grew hard and her labia moistened. Ari breathed heavily. She was on the verge of an orgasm when Alana returned to the camp clutching four dead frogs in her hand. Ari blushed but didn’t stop pleasuring herself.

Alana chuckled and began roasting the frogs over the fire. Then she took off her armor and joined Ari on the bed. She propped herself on her elbows, spread her legs in front of Ari, and started rubbing her pussy.

She watched the flickering firelight dance over her fair skin, her generous curves. Juices flowed freely from her privates as her fingers made squelching noises. Ari drew a quivering breath and trembled with delight.

Alana watched her intently as she pumped a finger in and out of her vagina.

They moaned together, their voices rising up into the night.

Moments later, Ari convulsed, hot jets of cum spurting out from between her legs.

Sparkling droplets landed on Alana’s thighs which she wiped off with her fingers.

Ari giggled and crawled towards her sister. She kissed her ankles, calves, thighs, and blew a stream of air at her moist vagina.

Alana smiled.

Kimmy_Syong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kimmy_Syong

Then she slowly dragged her tongue up the whole length of her silky slit. She licked her pussy several more times while Alana fondled her nipples.

Her sister tilted her head back and purred. Musky fluids seeped out of her nethers while she trembled wildly. She panted, cries of ecstasy bursting from her mouth.

Ari sucked on her clit until a final episode of tremors seized her sister’s body.

Alana’s voice echoed into the canopy and animals skittered overhead.

They made out passionately, their nude bodies entwined.

Alana sucked her own juices of Ari’s lips and licked her cheeks clean.

She stuck out her tongue and she took it into her mouth hungrily.

When their food was ready, they reluctantly pulled themselves apart and ate.

After their bellies were filled, they fingered each other one more time before they fell asleep.

When her eyes fluttered open the next morning, slivers of gold pierced the canopy.

Birds chirruped overhead and a cool breeze stirred the forest.

She felt Alana’s warm, silky body cradling her from behind. Carefully, she rolled to her side and faced her older sister.

Alana was undisturbed by the motion, her face a portrait of serenity.

Ari caressed her freckled cheeks, brushed a thumb over her lips.

Her sister’s brow crinkled.

Then she kissed her forehead.

Alana’s eyes opened slowly and she grinned.

They made out sweetly for a few minutes before they decided to go bathe.

The river was cool against their skin as the dirt, sweat, and cum from the previous day was washed away.

Ari shivered, her nipples hardening beneath the water. Ripples expanded from her shoulders across the otherwise serene surface. Steep, rocky banks rose up on either side of the river with dense green trees everywhere.

A flock of four-winged birds took flight in the distance.

Ari parted her lips to say something to Alana, but turning around, she found herself alone.

A wave of dread rose up within her. Had something taken her sister while she wasn’t looking? But how? Surely, she would’ve heard a struggle. But Ari had never ventured into this forest before. For all she knew, there could be silent predators lurking everywhere.

She called Alana’s name, but there was no answer.

Only the whispering trees replied.

Ari spun in the water, her eyes panning the foliage. She searched for any sign that something might have dragged Alana away.

Her heart rate accelerated.

She breathed rapidly.

She called Alana’s name again, louder this time.

Silence.

Ari shuddered.

Where did she go?

Then a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist and pushed her through the water.

She shrieked and giggled, feeling her sister’s head pressed against her torso.

Alana released her and broke the surface, her brown tresses mattered to her skull.

They smiled and splashed water at each other.

Ari turned and swam towards a large rock, under a constant barrage of water droplets. She climbed up the hard incline with Alana close behind.

Alana straddled her hips and tickled Ari furiously.

She laughed and writhed beneath her swatting her hands away. Her cheeks turned red and tears gathered in the far corners of her eyes. Ari’s small, perky breasts jiggled with the force of her laughter.

Alana relented and sat mounted on top of Ari, her hands pressed to the rock. She gazed at her fondly as a smile crept across her lips.

“All right, we need to get going,” Ari said, the tremors of mirth dying.

“We will. As soon as we…” Alana reached between Ari’s legs and probed her genitals.

She gasped and arched her back. She bit her lip and purred even as she reciprocated.

The only warning Ari saw were the ripples behind Alana right before a tentacle coiled around her sister and yanked her into the air.

She screamed as Alana flailed helplessly thirty feet above the water.

A myriad of slimy tentacles broke the surface, following by a round, bulbous head. Large yellow eyes glared at her as a cloud of spray descended upon the river. The creature tilted its head back and opened its mouth surrounded by mandibles.

Alana spoke a magical phrase and balls of fire ignited in her palms. She hurled them at the beast in rapid succession, the flames searing its flesh.

A deafening shriek shattered the quiet morning.

Ari grimaced and covered her ears right before a sinewy tentacle knocked her off her feet. She grunted and flew into the river. Desperately she fought to the surface and gulped a mouthful of air.

The monster lowered Alana towards its slobbering mouth.

No!

Ari channeled her energy into the river and created a slab of ice that jutted out over its face.

It dropped on the creature and pushed its head beneath the surface.

As the beast maneuvered around it, Ari conjured a swirling funnel of water that lifted her out of the river.

She raised her hands, palms to the sky, and vertical jets of water rose up all around her. She spoke the magical word for ‘ice’ and they became frozen spears. With both her hands thrust outward, the cloud of spears plunged into the creature.

Another shriek echoed in the forest.

Ari was in the middle of conjuring more ice-spears when the monster plucked out several and threw them back at her. She dodged one and thawed the other two before they even touched her.

Alana pounded the tentacle with her fists but it would not release her. She groaned in agony.

Ari had to end this now. She waved her hands in slow, circular motions and the water surrounding the creature began to swirl. Then it swelled in a raging vortex and spun the monster around.

Its many tentacles cleared away wide swaths of forest, trees tumbling into the river.

Ari’s eyes glowed a bluish white as she spoke the magical word for ‘glacier.’

Instantly, the vortex froze, the creature’s head and mouth encased in ice.

The tentacles writhed in the air.

Ari conjured blades from the surrounding rock, molten scythes stretching cooling. With another gesture, they twirled through the air and severed the creature’s limbs.

Fountains of blood spewed into the river as one by one, the tentacles dropped.

Before Alana fell into the water, Ari levitated her and the still-grasping tentacle to the shore.

Then she moved the funnel of water to the nearest bank and allowed it to dissolve. When her feet touched the ground, she ran to Alana and helped her pry the severed limbs off her body.

It fell to the ground and floundered like a suffocating fish.

Alana kicked it into the water. Then she turned and embraced Ari. “Thank you,” she whispered over her shoulder.

“You’re welcome.”

They exchanged a long, breathless kiss.

When they released one another, Alana picked up one of the scythes Ari had conjured. She slashed experimentally through the air a few times and nodded with approval. “I like it!”

“We should get out of here before something else tries to eat us.”

Alana smiled. “Agreed.”

They joined hands and left to resume their mission.

 

Published 
Written by chloejackson1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments