Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite of Passage (Chapter Three)

"The two sisters face their last ordeal. Will they prevail or triumph?"

13
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

After their encounter with the hideous river monster, they decided to avoid pleasuring one another while still in the forest. It was too distracting.

Camp was disassembled rapidly. With a flick of her wrist, the ward evaporated and the grass-bed sank into the ground. Ari dropped the quivering sphere of water over the campfire.

Once Alana had donned her armor they were off.

The footprints led the two sisters over an undulating forest floor, through dense bushes, shallow river beds and meadows.

Ari’s eyes flickered side to side, her ears pricking at every sound not made by them. She swallowed and scanned their surroundings for anything lurking nearby.

Creatures skittered in the foliage.

Bird calls and screeches alien to her ears echoed in the distance.

Lightning flickered around Ari’s hands.

Alana marched ahead, hacking through the foliage before them. her shield was slung over her back now, and she wielded her sword in one hand, the scythe in the other.

By the afternoon, Ari’s bare feet throbbed. “Can we stop for a little while?”

“Of course.”

In a few minutes, they found a clearing before a cascading waterfall. A curtain of water tumbled into a rippling pool surrounded by rocks and blooming flowers. Colorful fish glided just beneath the surface and tiny lizards sunbathed on the rocks.

Alana and Ari knelt beside the pool and drank of its clear waters. When their thirst was quenched, they sat close together, Ari resting her head on Alana’s shoulder.

Her sister wrapped an arm around her.

Ari’s fingers idly brushed Alana’s silky thigh then wandered up to her breasts. She squeezed her far bosom and pinched her nipple.

Alana chuckled and swatted her hand away. “I thought we agreed on no pleasure for now.”

“I know. But that thing so rudely interrupted us. And we’re in this horrible forest that keeps trying to kill us and we could use a little distraction don’t you think?”

“Ari, I don’t think that should be our priority right now.”

“Please?” she insisted while she fondled Alana’s breasts.

She smiled and sighed. “All right. But let’s be quick about it.”

Ari kissed her on the lips and got right to work. She dove face first between her legs and licked her pussy hungrily. She dragged her tongue over her smooth labia and sucked her clit until she came.

Alana’s cries of ecstasy rose to the treetops while she trembled on the ground. She arched her back and pressed her bosoms to the sky while she shuddered with wild abandon.

Ari crawled forward and entangled her body with Alana’s, their open mouths pressed together. She let Alana roll to her back, her weight pinning her to the ground.

Alana’s head bobbed up and down as she lathered Ari’s privates with her saliva.

She panted and mewed as her fluids seeped out. Her nipples hardened. Ari cried out in surprise and ecstasy when Alana pinched them. In minutes, she convulsed and screamed, her whole body melting into the ground. As she came down from her climax, a path of flowers released their spores into the air.

The sparkling cloud drifted towards Ari’s face and she coughed.

“Are you okay?”

She sat up as her fit of coughing died. “I’m fine. Thank you for indulging me.”

“You’re very welcome.”

They kissed once more and continued their journey.

It was evening when the two girls reached their destination. Alana crouched behind the foliage with Ari behind her. Before them, was a wooden hut sitting in the middle of a clearing. It only had three or four rooms at the most, with a roof of tree branches and leaves. A column of smoke climbed out of a chimney and the aroma of roasting meat lingered in the air.

The footsteps they had been tracking for the past two days led right up to the small house.

Shafts of pink light flooding out of the windows confirmed it: the providence crystal was here.

Unfortunately, so was a large feline.

But it didn’t look like any large cat Alana had ever seen. Instead of fur, it was covered in blue scales, with spiny fins on its back and legs. Gills lined both sides of its neck and whiskers stretched from the end of its snout. It lay on the ground before the hut, stretched on its side, breathing slowly.

“This must be where the imp lives,” said Alana.

“That fish-cat thing looks formidable,” Ari whispered.

“Don’t worry. We can handle it.”

Alana brushed the leaves aside and emerged in the clearing with her sister close behind.

One of the cat’s ears twitched and it leapt to all fours. The beast hissed and snarled with fangs bared.

Alana stood her ground, clutching both blades.

The door to the hut swung open and a tiny imp appeared, its diminutive stature silhouetted against the glow of the crystal. His large round eyes enveloped the two naked girls and Alana thought she noticed a bulge in his loincloth. The imp’s scrawny limbs were covered in dark, wrinkled skin and pointy ears stretched from his bald head.

“Surrender the crystal, and nobody gets hurt,” Alana demanded.

The imp smiled. “The crystal shall be yours if you can slay my pet,” he said as he nodded to the fish-cat.

“Have it your way, imp. But you will regret crossing us.”

“We shall see. Attack!” the imp shouted jabbing a bony finger at them.

The fish-cat pounced, and Alana dove sideways.

She whirled and slashed at its flank, a shower of blood sprinkled her chest.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

With a growl of indignation, the beast swiped at her again, the air brushing her face.

“Ari! A little help?” Alana called as she leaped over the fish-cat’s tail.

“I’m trying! But my magic is gone!”

The beast lunged at Alana right before she ducked underneath it.

“What do you mean it’s gone?”

“I can’t cast. I don’t know why,” Ari said as she waved her hands in magical gestures.

The fish-cat slashed at Alana, once, twice, the second strike landing on her thigh.

Warm blood seeped out of the wound and Alana grunted.

She tossed Ari the scythe. “Here!”

Her sister caught it in midair and joined the battle.

They slashed and thrust at the monster while the fish-cat ducked and rolled beneath their blades.

Ari kicked it from one side right before Alana drove her sword into the other flank.

A loud feral cry filled their ears.

The beast whipped Ari with its tail and she fell to the ground.

Alana ripped out her sword and stabbed at the monster again.

The imp reclined in a chair, his feet propped on a small ottoman. A wisp of smoke rose from his pipe.

The beast whirled around and its tail knocked Alana to her back. It pounced on her with jaws wide open but they closed on the cold steel of her sword.

Strings of saliva drizzled her face.

She gritted her teeth and pushed against the monster as it snarled and growled at her.

Ari sprang to her feet and hacked off the fish-cat’s tail.

It cried out in agony as blood spewed all over her.

Ari dug the scythe into its scaly hide and ran forward, cleaving a red gash in her wake.

Before the creature could recover, Alana slit the fish-cat’s throat, unleashing another crimson fountain.

The beautiful, dangerous beast collapsed on the ground in the stillness of death.

The imp cackled and applauded.

Alana rose to her feet, her face, breasts and tummy drenched in the creature’s blood. She dragged the back of her hand over her lips panting. “Give us the crystal or you’re gonna end up like your pet.”

Leaping off his chair, he turned and vanished into his house, then returned with the crystal in his bony hands. He approached them, holding it up like a trophy they had won.

Alana snatched it from his grip, then turned and walked away.

“The forest is a dangerous place at night. Perhaps you’d like to stay here?” called the imp from behind.

Ari shivered at the thought.

Alana looked over her shoulder. “We’ll take our chances.”

Hours later, Ari and Alana set up camp near the waterfall they had found earlier that day. By the time Alana kindled a campfire manually, the cool cascading waters had washed their bodies clean.

The combined glow of the flames and the crystal repelled the shadows from their campsite.

Alana’s bloody armor lay in a heap next to a tree and four little fishes hung skewered over the fire.

Ari sat and gazed into the flames absently.

“Don’t worry about your magic. We’ll figure it out, okay?”

She nodded, but made no reply.

Alana knelt behind her and brushed Ari’s arms with her fingertips. She kissed her shoulder, her neck, nibbled her earlobe.

Ari purred.

She guided her to the ground and straddled her hips.

Their eyes locked, both their faces bathed in light.

“Everything will be fine. You will be just fine, I promise.”

She smiled wanly and caressed her legs.

Alana leaned forward and kissed her lips. It was only the slightest touch which ignited the flames.

Ari pulled her close, their bodies pressed firmly together. With her mouth wide open, her tongue wrestled with Alana’s. She moaned as their surroundings melted away. All she tasted was her sister’s lips. All she felt was the warmth of her flesh, the weight of her body pinning her down. All she smelled was the scent of her hair falling around her head.

Alana kissed her chest and gingerly bit down on her engorged nipples.

Ari gasped.

Then her lips left a trail down her tummy all the way to her moist vagina. Her tongue worked its magic.

Ari trembled and bit her lip.

She blew a stream of air at her pussy making her giggle as she clutched her breasts. She smiled, came up to her knees and placed one leg over Ari’s. Amid the warmth of the fire, she scooted forward until their pussies touched. She rocked her hips back and forth as electric sensations coursed through her body.

Ari reciprocated the motion and they developed a rhythm.

Their breasts jiggled as they moaned and purred.

Warm fluids mingled between their legs.

Alana panted, a sheen of sweat cooling her chest. She gyrated her hips faster and faster, her eyes locked on Ari’s. Their cries echoed in the night while animals scurried away. Her privates tingled and throbbed as she rode the tidal wave to her final climax. It exploded like a thunderclap and both girls trembled and cried out.

But for Ari, something more happened. When she came with Alana, a shaft of pink light burst from her mouth following by a fountain of golden embers. Magical flames ignited in her hands, rocks levitated off the ground, air swirled around them, and water jumped from the pool. She gasped. “The flower spores! That’s why I couldn’t cast before. They must have dampened my powers somehow.”

“And when I made you cum, it boosted your chakra enough to expel them from your body,” Alana finished.

Ari laughed and hugged her.

Then they made love until the small hours of the morning.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by chloejackson1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments