Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite of Passage (Chapter Four)

"A revelation is shared. The village celebrates."

11
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Two days later, the two sisters marched back into their village amid a chorus of loud cheering.

Alana thrust the crystal over her head, the pink glow bathing the street.

Homes were vacated, chores abandoned as people flooded outdoors to witness Alana and Ari’s return. The voices of the multitude rolled over them in waves and spontaneous music drifted in the air.

Alana smiled, warm tears glistening in her eyes. When finally, she set the crystal in its rightful place, she sighed in relief. She embraced her sister amid the joyful shouting of their people.

Villagers packed into the town center, the crowd spilling into the street.

Moments later, their father, Rodan, and three female warriors entered the main chamber. The crowd parted and closed behind them.

He smiled and hugged both of his daughters, kissing them both on the head. He released them and gestured for quiet. Once the cheering had died down, he spoke. “I could not have asked for two stronger or ore capable daughters. Well done, Alana and Ari. I am so proud of you.”

There was more clapping and scattered cheers.

“Thank you, father. We are ready for our rite of passage, now,” Alana replied.

“But you’ve already completed it.”

“That mission into the forest was our challenge?”

“Yes.”

The two sisters exchanged a look.

Silence hovered in the room.

“So, all those guards died just so we could venture into the forest?” Ari asked.

“No, daughter. Nobody died.”

“But we saw the bodies,” Alana exclaimed.

Verena, one of the warriors who entered with Rodan, touched her arm. “They were sedated, not killed. The poison darts only gave them the appearance of death.”

As if on cue, the men and women who appeared dead on that fateful morning stepped forward from the crowd.

Both sisters were speechless.

“You two have accomplished a task few would have willingly undertaken. Through your trials, you have proven your commitment to our people. Which is why from this day forward, you are officially recognized as women of the village,” said Rodan.

Another wave of applause rolled through the crowd.

Alana beamed.

But Ari clenched her fists. “I can’t believe it! Our whole mission was based on a lie. They didn’t die, but Alana and I almost did. Do you know how many creatures tried to maim and eat us? I lost count. This rite of passage was a cruel farce!”

“Ari—” Rodan began.

But she stormed out.

Ari strode out of the townhouse and into a garden in the back. Hot tears welled in her eyes and her brow was crinkled. She sat next to a pond surrounded by flowers. For long minutes, she scowled at her reflection as passersby stared.

Soon she saw her father’s reflection join her own.

He sat down next to her.

“Daughter, why are you upset?”

Tears streamed down her face. “Because you deceived us and thrust us into harm’s way.”

“I’m sorry, Ari. But you had to believe it was real.”

“Why?” she demanded.

“Because we live in a dangerous world. I needed to see how you and your sister would respond when the stakes are high. When you’ve suffered loss.”

Kimmy_Syong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kimmy_Syong

“Did you know what monsters waited for us in the forest?”

Rodan nodded. “Of course, I did. But I made sure the imp would not lead you to any creature you could not handle.”

Ari didn’t know what to say.

“You may have to lead this village one day and that requires a backbone of steel. Which you have proven that you have. That’s why you had to fight those creatures. Do you understand now?”

“Yes, father.”

Rodan held out his arms and Ari embraced him.

Later that evening, there was a great feast. The villagers gathered outside and dined on roasted lamb, vegetables and fruit. Wine flowed freely and laughter filled the air.

Ari and Alana sat with their friends and told the tale of all the monsters they fought and killed.

They listened with wide eyes and bated breath.

After dinner, there was dancing and music. The sound of drums echoed throughout the streets accompanied by whistling flutes. The two sisters jumped and twirled to the beat.

As darkness fell over the village, a horn blew.

Verena took both of them by the hand and led them to a nearby temple. They were soon joined by all the female warriors, the girl sorcerers and their mother, Jayna. The women knelt on cushions arranged on the floor as Verena led Ari and Alana to the center of the room. She left them were and joined her sister warriors on the floor.

Jayna came forward, her voluptuous body bathed in moonbeams. She smiled and pulled both of her daughters in a sensual kiss. “My girls, I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you, mother,” they both replied.

Then the three of them made love in sight of everyone. When the mother lay on her back moaning and shuddering, passionate bouts of kissing exploded all around them. They broke off in pairs, threesomes, and foursomes. A chorus of panting, purring and mewing rose to the ceiling.

Ari found herself on her back with two girls sucking her tits and Alana’s face buried between her legs. A storm of electric sensations surged through her body. In seconds, a fountain of cum burst from her privates. She screamed and convulsed while the other girls continued to pleasure her.

Eventually all the smaller groups of women melded into one mass of writhing bodies. Cries of ecstasy and animal grunts echoed everywhere. The floor and cushions were drenched. Ari was drunk on the feel of hands, mouths, and tongues. Her skin glistened with sweat. She could barely move because of the sea of flesh surrounding her. She was blissfully entangled in a web of silky limbs. A musky aroma filled her nostrils accompanied by the perfume of all the women around her. Smooth skin brushed every inch of her body. Hardly a moment passed without someone kissing or touching her in intimate places. At times she didn’t know whose finger it was thrusting into her pussy and didn’t much care. All that mattered was that it was there and it felt good.

She spent the whole night relishing the taste, the smell, and the feel of the other women. When morning broke, she had found her way back into Alana’s arms. They made out sweetly while the other women lay sprawled out naked in every direction. Ari smiled at her, and Alana smiled back, both of them excited to start the next chapter of their lives.

 

Published 
Written by chloejackson1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments