Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite of Passage - A Magical Switch

"Separate freak accidents change the lives of two people."

21
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Every time I think I'm done with my 'Rite of Passage" series, another idea occurs to me. So who knows? Maybe there will be future stories after this one. This one has a body swap between a male and a female. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But I deliberately avoided something where one person wishes he or she could be a member of the opposite sex. This is not that kind of story. I hope you enjoy it!"

This is the story of two different people. Bill was a man in his early twenties; Tracy was a girl about to turn eighteen. Although they lived in the same county, they had never met. Both of them were unhappy with their lives, wishing things could somehow be different. They longed for something to let them escape their current situations.

Bill plodded through his daily routine. Get up, go to work, come home. Then it would be repeated the next day. He was competent at his job, but the work held no inspiration for him.

He felt frustrated. There was no special woman for him, just various female friends. It seemed that was the extent of his relationships with them. Bill thought to himself, Someday, I'll meet the right person. But why can't that be sooner instead of in the distant future?

Tracy was unhappy with her situation. Guys didn’t seem to notice her, except perhaps to leer at her. She felt her mother and father tried to control her too much. Her parents had been telling her of the family’s tradition. When she turned eighteen, she was expected to give her virginity to her father. After that, she would join him in bed often, with her mother’s approval.

Her mother told her how wonderful it would be, but Tracy was highly skeptical. She tried to figure a way to get out of it. Her dad wasn’t a guy for whom she had any sexual desire. Not that he was ugly or a slob, but the idea of having sex with him didn’t interest her. Tracy wondered, Do guys have to go through this?

Fate would intervene for both of them.

Tracy had a waitress job downtown. It was only a couple of bus stops and then a walk for a block or so to return home. One night, after a busy shift, she walked the short distance from the bus stop to where she lived. She heard gunfire in the distance. I need to get out of this place, she thought. A split second later, she felt a searing pain in her body. Oh god, I’ve been shot! She vaguely heard a woman scream. Someone yelled, “Call 911!” as she collapsed and lost consciousness.

Bill drove along a country road. Suddenly, a deer jumped in front of his car. He swerved but lost control of the vehicle. It ran off the road and flipped over. Is this it? he wondered before he passed out.

Unaware of each other, Bill and Tracy found themselves somewhere outside of time and space. Both saw their lives flash before them. All the things they'd ever said, done, or even thought about came back.

A voice told each of them, “You have a choice. Move on from this life to what awaits you next, although it may not be your time yet. Or you can live the life of another person and accept the consequences of it. They may be good or bad. But there is no going back. Whatever you choose is final.”

Both opted for living a different life. The voice said, "You will become the other person in all aspects. Your memories and mannerisms will be of the one whose persona you have assumed. Yet, for a while, you will remember the person you used to be. It will help you shape your new life. The memories will fade. But someday, you will meet the other person again. Then the memories will return. You have made your decision. Any future misgivings about your choice will be irrelevant now."

Each saw the other’s life in review. Then darkness again.

-----------------

Tracy awoke in a fog. She was in pain. A woman’s voice said, “Come on, girl. Stay with me!” Soft beeping noises from medical equipment filled the room.

The lights seemed so bright as Tracy opened her eyes. The woman said, “I think she’s going to make it!” People clapped.

Then the memory of her former life returned to her. But she knew no one would believe her if she said something.

“What… What happened?” Tracy whispered.

“Shh, save your strength, dear. You’re in the hospital. You were shot, but you’ll be OK. There will be time for questions, but not now.”

“Mom? Dad? Do they know?” Tracy asked.

“Yes, and you’ll be able to see them later. Get some rest, now. We’ll let parents know you’ll be alright.”

As her eyes closed again, Tracy thought, It’s a hell of a way to start a new life.

-----------------

Bill regained consciousness to the sound of firefighters extricating him from his mangled car, then drifted off. He briefly awoke in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. After that, the next thing he knew, he was in the operating room. The doctor was giving urgent commands to the staff there. A sedative from the IV in Bill’s arm took effect, and he passed out again. Eventually, he came back to awareness in the Intensive Care Unit.

“Welcome back, sir. You were touch and go for a while. But now we expect you’ll make a full recovery. The people here will take good care of you. Can you tell me your name, please?”

“Bill.” He almost said, ‘Tracy.’

“Well, Bill, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Dr. Crowley. I wish this was under better circumstances. Can you tell us what happened?”

“A deer jumped out in front of me. I tried to avoid it but lost control of the car.”

“That’s what the police felt, too,” the doctor replied. “We’ve notified your sister, Beth, of what happened. Her name was on the emergency contact information in your wallet. She’s on her way. Now, get some rest. You’re going to be our guest here for a while.”

The days came and went for Bill. He moved to a regular room as his recovery progressed. Beth spent many hours at her brother’s bedside. Her husband, Dave, accompanied her upon occasion.

The memories of his old life were faint now. But even without those, Bill knew things would be different for him than they were before.

-----------------

“Well, Tracy, the doctor thinks you might go home soon,” the nurse said. An orderly joined her. Tracy thought he was cute but saw a ring on his finger. Oh, married, she thought. Too bad. I suppose he was a little old for me, anyway.

By this time, she had very little memory of her former life. She looked at things as any seventeen-year-old female would. When the recollections of her old self were still somewhat fresh in her mind, she vowed she would take advantage of all this new life offered. This determination stuck with her after the old memories faded.

When her mother was alone in the room with her, she said, “Mom, I’ve been thinking a lot about some things.”

“Like what, dear?”

“The family tradition. I know I wasn’t too keen on the idea before. But now that I’ve had some time to reflect, I’ve changed my mind. Life has given me a second chance, and I am going to make the best of it. I want to have sex with Dad on my birthday. There is a woman in me that only he can bring out. He will be my first.”

Her mother smiled. “That’s wonderful news, dear. Your father will be pleased to hear it. Of course, we would never force you. But it’s been a tradition in our family for generations. The experience has always been positive for both fathers and daughters. I think you’ll find it one of the best things to ever happen to you.”

“Mom, I want you to give me any advice you can, so I can make it special for him and me.”

“Absolutely, dear. You’ll be discharged from here before long. Your time with your father will almost be like a homecoming gift for you. But it will be a gift you can receive repeatedly.”

-----------------

Beth smiled as she told her brother, “The doctor told me she felt you were making good progress. You’ll be out of here before you know it.”

Bill looked at his sister. “That will be great. I’m beginning to go stir-crazy.”

“She suggested you stay with us for a little while until you get all your strength back.”

“I suppose I can put up with my pain-in-the-ass sister if she’s willing to put up with me.”

“Watch it, Bro,” she laughed. “I’ll get Dave to screw your ass. He likes to do it with guys sometimes, among other people. You’ll find out what a real pain-in-the-ass is when he’s planted himself between your butt cheeks.”

“Tell you what, Sis. I’d do it if he wanted, and it was alright with you. I’ve had a lot of time to think during my stay here. Things look different to me now.”

Surprised, Beth said, “OK, I’ll ask him. But I’m sure he’ll be happy to do so. I never expected my brother would let my husband or any guy screw him. If you two are willing, then I don’t mind. I always thought you liked girls, though.”

“I do. It’s hard to explain. It’s like I’ve gotten a second chance at life, so I’ll use it to do things I might not have done the first time. Trying it with another guy is something that came to mind. I want to experience it. Also, I wanted to ask you something else.”

“What?”

“Remember when we were younger? You used to tell me that if I ever wanted to do it with you, all I’d have to do is ask.”

“It wasn’t that long ago, was it? Of course, I remember. You were never interested. Does that mean you are now?”

“Yes, I am.”

“I’d love to, Bro.”

“Dave won’t mind?"

“Of course not. I told you, I don’t mind if Dave wants to sleep with a guy once in a while. But I’ll let you in on a secret. He has sex with his sister occasionally, too. I don’t mind that, either. He’s certainly not going to object if you and I sleep together. In fact, he asked me if I would finally get to screw you while you stayed with us. I told him I didn’t know, but I hoped it would happen. Now it looks like it just might! We'll get you home and settled. Then I want to suck on you as one of the first orders of business. When you heal some more, you’re going to screw me. I’m your sister, so I get the first shot before Dave.”

-----------------

Tracy, now home from the hospital, peppered her mother with questions about sex. Her time with her father was rapidly approaching. She wanted to be as educated as she could before her father made a woman of her.

Happy to oblige, her mother talked to her about the sexual act between a man and a woman. She explained about a man going down on her. Tracy learned about the pleasure she could give to her father by sucking on his erection. Seeking inspiration, she sought out homemade videos online of fathers and daughters having sex. They appealed to her the most, as the people in them weren't actors. She watched women performing oral sex on their male partners. It made her look forward to trying that with her father. Another thing that fascinated her was anal sex. When the time came, she’d ask her dad to do that with her, too.

-----------------

Bill made himself at home once he arrived at his sister’s place. He eagerly anticipated not only sex with his sister but trying it with another man. Beth told him she was looking forward to her time with him, too, although not quite yet. He really needed to build up his strength some more before he would be ready.

“Tell you what, Bill. As promised, I’ll give you a low-impact sneak preview.” She took off her clothes as he did the same. She knelt and grasped his member, then took it into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth on the pole. Her tongue licked its mushroom head.

“Oh, man, Beth, I don't know why I ever turned you down before. This is like a fantasy I never knew I had.”

Beth stopped her motions and responded, “Believe me, I’ve been dreaming of this for a long time, too. It’s great that you finally came around.” Then she turned her attention back to her brother’s organ. He watched in awe as his sister's mouth completely enveloped it.

As she pumped and sucked, all Bill could do is sigh in pleasure.

Eventually, he said, “I’m going to cum really soon, Sis.” Beth took it out of her mouth, and her brother began to masturbate. Then she stuck her tongue out, anticipating the creamy shower. A moment later, her brother ejaculated into the waiting orifice.

Wiping up the dribbles, she kissed her brother, then swallowed. “I thought you would like your first taste of a man’s cum. After all, you’ll be doing this with Dave one of these days, soon.”

-----------------

Tracy's eighteenth birthday arrived at last. Her father joined her in the bedroom. The nervousness she felt faded as she embraced, then kissed him. It seemed a little strange to do that, but she liked the feeling. They quickly undressed. Tracy smiled as she saw her father's stiff member for the first time. One of his hands caressed her breasts while a finger from the other slowly penetrated her vagina. The feeling of her father's kisses on her body sent chills down her spine.

EllyBigBoobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyBigBoobs

“Dad, go down on me, please!”

She leaned back on the bed to give her father access to her vagina. His tongue licked and darted in and out of her folds.

“Oh my god, that feels so nice!”

Her father continued as she arched her back in pleasure.

“Wait, Dad, I want to suck on you now.”

She got off the bed and knelt beside it. Her father sat down on its edge. His cock stood at attention, waiting for his daughter to take it into her mouth.

“I can’t believe it,” Tracy said. “You’ll be the one who gets my very first blowjob! Dad, your cock looks nice.” She wrapped her lips around it. Her tongue worked its way around the mushroom head. Then she moved her head back and forth along its length and sucked.

Her dad let out a sigh. “Tracy, you are doing fine. This feels so good!”

Tracy continued her motions up and down her dad’s erection. Her dad moaned softly. She found she enjoyed sucking on her dad’s organ. She kept up the rhythm and then felt her dad tense. He shot his load into her waiting mouth. It was unlike anything she'd tasted before, but it wasn't bad. Tracy knew she’d do this on many more occasions.

“Swallow it, Tracy.”

She obliged.

“Good girl. Now keep working on it. The best is yet to come. You will finally become a woman once this is hard again.” His organ responded to her and grew hard again.

“Please put it in me, Dad. I want this so much!”

“OK, dear. Just realize that it might hurt at first. But the pain will soon change to pleasure. You’ll enjoy the feeling. There will be some blood, but it’s nothing to be alarmed about.”

“Make love to me, Dad, I’m ready.”

With that prompting, her father positioned himself at the entrance to her vagina. Slowly, he inserted it until he felt resistance. A quick thrust brought him in further.

Tracy screamed.

She squirmed and moaned as the tubular appendage slowly made its way to her inner regions. Then he let it stay there until she was used to it. He began thrusting in and out. As promised, her pain changed to pleasure. Her cries became those of joy.

“Oh my god, Dad, please don't stop! Ooh, ooh.”

The pole drove deeply into her. She began to meet his movements. Tracy relished the feeling of her father's organ filling her.

“Ooh, ooh!”

Her father let out little grunts of his own.

“Oh my god!” she cried. “Oh, oh, oh!”

He caressed and kissed her breasts as he continued to pump. “I’m glad I can make love to my beautiful daughter.”

“Dad, this is amazing. Keep going!”

An incredible feeling swept over the girl, now a woman. She experienced her first orgasm and then another.

“I’m going to cum,” her father said. His daughter felt the warmth of his ejaculation.

“Wow, Dad, that was amazing!” Tracy said. “I don’t know why I was so reluctant before. We can do this again any time you want. I’ll always enjoy sex with you. In fact, if I ever get married, my husband will have to understand that this is part of the deal.”

“Thanks, I enjoyed it, too. So, when you want to get together again, just work it out with your mom. After all, I’m not going to neglect her needs.”

Tracy kissed her father again, then got dressed. She knew she would have many more times with him in the future.

“Hey, Dad, one more thing. Next time, I want to try it in my butt.”

“Anal?” he replied.

“Yes, absolutely.”

I think you’ll like that too, dear.”

“Great! Then we’ll both look forward to it.”

-----------------

Beth embraced and kissed her brother.

“Bill, I still can’t believe this is finally happening.”

“You’d better believe it. I expect it won’t be the only occasion!”

“Oh, It won’t be. I told you before I’ve wanted to screw you for a long time. So you’d better make this a regular event. Now quit talking and fuck your sister!”

“I love it when you talk dirty, Beth,” Bill laughed.

They quickly disrobed. Beth lay back on the bed, eagerly awaiting her brother’s stiff pole.

Bill slowly entered her, then began his movements in and out. Beth's dream was finally a reality.

“Oh my god, bro. I love your cock,” she whispered.

Beth moaned in pleasure with each of her brother’s movements.

“Sis, screwing you is the best! I should have never turned you down before.” Bill kissed her breasts as he continued his motions. She kissed him back. Beyond that, she couldn't say much in response. Soft whimpers escaped her lips; her brother's cock felt so nice. An orgasm swept over her.

Two bodies moved in unison. They lost track of time.

“I’m going to cum, sis.”

“Do it!” she replied.

Bill’s balls emptied themselves deep into his sister.

“Ooh,” they cried together.

Beth kissed her brother as he...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by No1YouKnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments