Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite of Passage

"Two sisters venture into a deadly forest to prove their commitment to their people."

18
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Alana straddled her brother’s face and began to grind her sex against his warm tongue. She bit her lip and purred, pressing his hands into her ample bosoms. A moan of pleasure exploded unbidden from her throat, her eyes closed and mouth wide open. When she opened her eyes, she saw Ari, her younger sister straddle his hips and guide his cock into her pussy.

Sweat glistened on her bare chest, long yellow hair cascading over her dainty shoulders. Her perky breasts jiggled as she bounced on his swollen member.

Aemon, their brother, lay on his back and moaned into Alana’s pussy.

Her fluids trickled onto his face.

Her fingers brushed his toned abs.

Their voices echoed off the walls as a shaft of sunlight spilled through the window. Soft cushions with ornate geometric patterns covered the floor with a firepit in the center of the room.

Alana panted, her hips thrusting back and forth. Tremors rumbled through her body as she moaned in a quivering voice.

Ari leaned forward and pulled her sister into an open-mouthed kiss.

Their tongues wrestled and slid past one another sharing an intimate heat.

Alana squeezed Ari’s tits as she gasped for breath.

The two girls rocked their hips more urgently as a climax brewed like an impending storm.

Aemon pinched her engorged nipples while his tongue continued its relentless assault.

Electric sensations overwhelmed her and with a final shout of ecstasy she spasmed and melted.

Ari came a moment later, her unbridled cries dissolving into laughter.

They lay down with Aemon and all three exchanged sweet kisses.

The two sisters licked cum off their brother’s face while he chuckled and held them close.

His flaccid penis was draped over his thigh, glistening with fluid.

The three siblings cuddled for an unmeasured length of time, their limbs entangled.

Alana reached across her brother’s body and held Ari’s hand.

They looked at one another fondly with a sensual glimmer in their eyes.

She leaned forward and kissed her silky lips while Aemon watched.

Voices from outside grew louder before a shadow darkened the doorway.

Alana looked over her shoulder and saw her mother, Jayna, enter the house.

Her wide hips swayed gently, causing her translucent sarong to shift in the breeze. Her enormous, pale breasts were partly obscured by a majestic mane of wavy brown hair. A small patch of hair spouted above her vagina and her arms were long and graceful. Jayna waved goodbye to her friends before she smiled at her children. “Playing again, I see.”

“We just had the most wonderful time, mother. Won’t you join us?” Ari said.

“Maybe next time. But for now, you all need to wash up before supper.”

“Yes, mother,” they all replied.

They hopped up from the cushions and kissed Jayna on the lips on their way out.

The three siblings strolled naked through the village, their hands interlinked. Houses made of clay rose up on either side of them, some two or three stories tall with balconies and blooming gardens. Little clouds of dust floated from the ground while children chased one another playfully.

Ari smiled and waved as they passed.

The aromas of meat and spices wafted in the breeze accompanied by the soft sounds of a far-away flute. They walked through an open-air market where merchants and artisans closed their booths for the day. Some wore loincloths or sarongs. Most were simply nude.

In the distance, Alana saw the town center, a large wooden cabin in the heart of the village. Stretching from its latticed windows were long shafts of mystical light; the pink glow of the providence crystal. The crystal protected their village from demons and granted them power over the earth. Something about its glow repelled evil things.

Once they were out of the village, the three siblings came upon a shallow river bed surrounded by trees.

Ari lifted her hands with wrists bent and palms facing downward and tendrils of water rose into the air, washing the siblings clean.

“You know, Ari. You’re not the only one with magic,” Alana said.

Her younger sister arched an eyebrow. “Oh really?”

“Watch this,” she replied.

Alana stood before her and waved her hands through the air in a swirling motion, then kicked water at her.

Ari laughed and shielded herself with her hands.

She chased her into the deeper part of the river where they continued splashing at one another. They giggled as the water slowly rose up to their necks.

Aemon swam alongside them and bear-hugged Ari from behind.

“You scoundrel!” she bantered.

Alana dove through the water and tickled her sister relentlessly.

Ari’s laughter echoed up and down the river while she wriggled helplessly in her brother’s arms. Her cheeks turned red and tears trickled from her eyes.

A short time later, they reclined on the grass while the gentle wind brushed their skin. They gazed into the darkening sky while couples and threesomes made love nearby.

“Do you think we’ll be ready for our rite of passage tomorrow?” Ari suddenly asked.

“Of course we will. How could we not?” Alana replied.

“I just worry. If we fail the challenge, mother and father will be so disappointed. Our father is the chief of the village. If his own daughters fail, we’ll bring shame to our whole family.”

Ari was sixteen and Alana was seventeen; both on the cusp of womanhood. This was the eve of their rite of passage, a trial organized by their village to prove their commitment to their people. The challenge would test their skill and resolve in ways neither of them would expect.

Aemon waved away her concern. “Stop worrying, Ari. Your whole lives have prepared you for this.”

“Yeah. There’s nothing to fear. You’re the best sorceress we’ve had in generations and I’m the best warrior-in-training. Between us, there’s nothing we can’t handle,” Alana said as she propped herself on an elbow.

“If only I could see what awaited us,” said Ari.

“No one ever knows what the challenge will be until it comes. It’s different for everyone,” Aemon said. Their brother was twenty years of age; his rite of passage come and gone. He had had to trek into the mountains, go through obstacles, battle demons, and solve riddles to retrieve a precious relic.

Their father so loved to tell that story.

The girl sighed. “I know.”

“Ari, we’ll be fine. By the time this is over you’ll wonder why you were so troubled in the first place.”

The two sisters smiled and kissed one another.

“I don’t know about you two, but I’m starving,” Aemon said as he rose from the ground.

His two sisters stood up with him.

“The boy who thinks with his cock and his tummy,” Alana teased.

He shrugged. “Don’t we all?”

They laughed together and went back home.

When they returned, their father, Rodan, a muscular titan of a man was already there. He lay sprawled on the cushions, his long brown hair flowing over broad shoulders. A loincloth covered his privates and an ornate bone necklace denoted his rank. So engrossed was he in the book in his hand that he didn’t seem to notice the arrival of his children.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

Alana and Ari helped their mother cook while Aemon sat in the corner and sketched in a sketchpad.

When the food was ready, they all prayed to the Mother Goddess to bless their meal and they ate.

After dinner, the family retired for the night. Rodan, Aemon, and Jayna went to their room while the two daughters went to theirs.

Jayna’s moans of pleasure accompanied by the grunts of the father and son penetrated the walls.

Alana and Ari lay together on the bed as their hands worked between each other’s legs. They gave each other a quick climax before they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Alana awoke the next morning to the feel of a silky tongue between her legs. Her eyes fluttered open and she moaned loudly. She bit her lip and pressed her bosoms to the ceiling. Not even a second passed before she realized it wasn’t Ari’s tongue pleasuring her.

Her sister lay on her back writhing helplessly and clutching at the blanket. A mane of yellow hair was splayed over the pillow as she arched her back and shuddered.

Alana looked down and saw her mother’s face buried in her privates, while she thrust her fingers into Ari’s sex. She held her mother’s hand and smiled moments before she purred again. Waves of ecstasy rolled over her body. Fluids seeped out of her pussy. A faint musky scent lingered in the air. Her mouth was wide open as she bucked her hips against Jayna’s tongue.

She held it straight out and thrust her head back and forth.

Ari’s loud cries swelled beside Alana’s.

She breathed heavily, pushing her hips out just as Jayna thrust her tongue deep inside her.

Aemon and Rodan stood at the doorway and stroked their cocks.

The two sisters climaxed simultaneously, fountains of warm liquid exploding from their privates. They shouted and convulsed, seized by furious tremors.

Jayna lapped up their juices with a wicked smile. Then she crawled forward, making sure to brush her enormous breasts all the way up Alana’s naked body. She kissed both of her daughters on the lips and then moved so that her breasts hung over their faces.

Obediently, Alana opened her mouth and latched onto an engorged nipple. She sucked it voraciously and flicked it with her tongue.

Ari sucked on the other like a hungry kitten.

Jayna mewed with pleasure.

Alana bent her leg so that her mother could feel her thigh against her pussy.

The woman chuckled and began to grind against it.

Cum coated Alana’s leg while Jayna rocked her hips back and forth.

Her movements were slow and sensuous at first, but as the seconds ticked by, they became rapid and urgent. Jayna panted between open-mouthed kisses with Alana and Ari. Her mother’s breath brushed her face. Perfumed locks of hair tickled her cheeks. A hot shower of liquid drenched Alana’s thigh.

Jayna spasmed and cried out. Aftershocks rippled through her voluptuous body before she collapsed in between her two daughters.

Rodan and Aemon came all over the floor.

“Good morning, my beautiful girls,” she murmured.

“Good morning, mother,” they both replied.

All three of them lay there in the afterglow of their climax when a heavy rapping at the door shattered the quiet.

Rodan frowned and disappeared.

Alana exchanged looks with the rest of her family before they all followed him to the living room. When they emerged, they saw their father standing at the door before two naked women.

They held spears and their faces were painted with the tribal colors. Their bodies were lean, muscular and tanned. One of them, Verena, spoke first.

“Chief Rodan. I am sorry to disturb you at this early hour, but I have troubling news. The providence crystal has been stolen.”

Jayna gasped.

“You can’t be serious.”

“I’m afraid I am. Numerous guards were found dead in and around the town center,” Verena replied.

“Show me,” Rodan said.

The two guards obeyed without a word and Rodan strode after them.

“Come on,” Alana aid. She grabbed her sister by the hand and they rode on horseback to the town center.

When they arrived, they leaped off their mount to find dead guards littering the ground around the large building. Men and women lay splayed over the grass sparsely armored and unmoving.

“We found poison darts everywhere,” said Rhia, the other guard. She gave one to Rodan who scrutinized it closely.

“Who would do such a thing?” Ari asked.

Alana gazed upon the corpses, but had no answer.

They went inside the town center where beams of sunlight pierced through the lattices. A statue of the Mother Goddess surrounded by her consorts stood in the center of the room before a wall adorned with a colorful tapestry. Sunshine fell across the goddess’ ample stone breasts while the frozen men and women looked up at her adoringly.

More corpses were scattered around the stand where the crystal should have been.

“There are footprints leading from the town center to the forest in the west,” said Verena.

A cold weight dropped in Alana’s stomach.

No one ever ventured west. That was where all the deadliest creatures in the land resided. Creeping venomous things swung from the trees, many-tentacled monsters lurked in the streams and ponds. It was rumored that that place was cursed.

“Without the crystal, our village is defenseless against demonic threats,” said their father. “Who will venture into the wild and retrieve it?”

Silence hovered in the chamber.

Looks were exchanged one to another.

“I will go,” Alana said.

Ari swallowed before answering, “So will I.”

Rodan turned to his two girls and placed a hand on their shoulders. “Are you certain? Do you understand the risk you are both undertaking? Many others have gone into that forest before, and very few have returned.”

“We know the risk, father,” Alana said.

Ari nodded her assent.

“No one is forcing you to go. I can send a band of warriors—”

Alana shook her head. “They need to stay and defend the village from marauders. Ari and I can handle this.”

Rodan smiled, his eyes glistening. “I am so proud to be your father.”

Then he kissed and embraced them both.

Alana and Ari returned home, ate a quick breakfast and bathed in the river. Then they climbed out and prepared for their quest. Alana went to her room and donned a helmet, a pair of shoulder guards, and a sword belt. She slipped on a round, metal shield engraved with geometric patterns.

Ari fastened steel bracelets around her wrists which were designed to amplify her powers.

The two sisters emerged in the living room where the rest of their family waited. They kissed each of them and caressed their genitals before they left.

“Please come back home,” Jayna had said.

“Don’t worry, mother. We will,” Alana replied.

Without another word, they left the house and marched toward the forest.

 

Published 
Written by chloejackson1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments