Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revisiting the past

"Fucking and ex's daughter many years later"

37
17 Comments 17
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was both excited and apprehensive about seeing my brother in law, his new wife and kids. Many years ago I had a fling with his first wife and things were always a little strained between us. When I arrived I found out that his kids were grown and moved out. His current wife was a smoking hot little blonde. I decided I would only look this time. I did not feel like dying from a gunshot in the middle of the night from a mad husband.

We all settled in for a week's stay when one of his boys stopped by for a visit. During the visit, his son caught me alone and told me his mom wanted to talk to me while I was here. I remembered how hot she was many years ago when we fucked. I had seen recent pictures on social media and knew that time had not been good to her. I decided against contacting her. I had already had her during her prime years.

The next day we were working around the property when my brother in law's other son stopped by. During his visit, he also mentioned that his mother wanted to see me. I thought about all the fun times we had, how good she was at giving blowjobs and how tight her pussy felt when I fucked her. But I remembered how heavy she looked in pictures and could not bring myself to call her.

The next few days were uneventful as we visited, worked and ate good food. My brother in law apologized that he was going to have to go on an emergency overnight work trip. He must have seen the glimmer in my eye about me being alone in his house with his second wife. He stated that she would be accompanying him and asked if I would be ok alone for one night. I was disappointed that his wife wasn't staying but was actually relieved. Like I said, I didn't need to go through that again.

The next day I slept in and was lounging around the house alone, being lazy, when the front door opened. I expected to see my brother in law back early from his trip, or one of his kids. Much to my delight it was one of his kids, his daughter. Standing there before me was the hottest little thing I had seen in years. She was the spitting image of her mother almost twenty years ago.

She was everything her mother was almost twenty years ago. She was 5 foot 4 inches tall and 115 pounds. She had long tan legs, a thin waist, and ample tits. Her tan skin stood out against her long blonde hair and deep brown eyes. She had on a pair of tight spandex gym shorts like you would see a volleyball player wear. Her tank top was cut low to allow her cleavage to stand out. She flashed her million-dollar smile with the whitest teeth and the brightest eyes.

I heard her say, “Hi, Uncle Brian, it's me Gracie, it’s been a long time.”

I stood there for what seemed like an eternity with my mouth open staring at her.

She asked, “Are you going to invite me in?”

Like she needed an invitation to be at her own father's house. I watched as she walked to the kitchen. Her ass was the best thing I had seen about her so far. We made small talk for a few minutes as I tried to compose myself. I was barely able to hide the bulge in my shorts.

She said, “By the way my mom wants to talk to you.”

I laughed, “Yeah, so I've heard.”

She said, “You know, I know about you and my mom being together many years ago.”

I tried to act surprised but she would have none of it.

She said, “You were all she talked about for years.”

I thought of trying to deny it. I didn’t want her to think I was the reason her parents divorced but I knew, it would do no good.

She said, “When I started to date, my mom would compare my boyfriends to you.”

I almost melted when she glanced down at the bulge in my shorts, licked her lips and said, “Now I see what all the fuss was about.”

I laughed nervously as she inched closer to me. My dick was starting to show through my shorts but I was unable to do anything about it. All I could think of was if her pussy was as tight as her mother's. She finally came within arm's length of me and I could not resist any longer. I reached out and touched her arm. She leaned in closer. I watched as she stood on her tippy toes with her mouth open and eyes closed.

My animal Instinct took over. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly to me. My mouth met hers and I stuck my tongue into it. I felt her body go limp as I kissed her. I grasped her firm young ass and ground my crotch into hers. I started to kiss her neck and ears as she leaned her head back. My cock was now at full attention. I rubbed it against her pussy through the thin material of her shorts.


All of a sudden, she pulled away from me, turned and walked towards the hallway. I followed her down the hall and into a room that was obviously hers growing up. The room was pink with flowers painted on the wall. It had girly stuff everywhere. There was a four poster bed with netting of lace hanging around it. She walked into the room and headed for the bed. She stopped and turned. She opened her arms as I pressed up against her. I reached down and picked her up. I laid her back on the bed and got on top of her as she spread her legs allowing me to dry hump her.

We started making out like two teenage kids. All I could think of was how I had been in the same position with her mother many years ago. Now I was lucky enough to have her daughter. I tugged at her spaghetti straps pulling them down over her shoulders. I continued pulling her top down allowing her breast to spring free. I admired her young firm breast still pointing to the ceiling as she lay on her back.

I took her nipple into my mouth sucking and biting it. She arched her back and pressed her pussy against me. I continued kissing down her torso. I hooked my fingers into her tight spandex shorts and pulled them down. She lifted her hips to assist me in my endeavor. I moved between her legs and breathed in deeply as my tongue found her clit. She moaned loudly as I started to flick her clit with my tongue. I felt her wetness rush into my mouth after only a few licks.

I took her whole pussy inside my mouth. I licked at it pushing my tongue deep inside her. I felt her hands grab the back of my head. She pushed her pelvis against my mouth as she came again. I continued to eat at her pussy hungrily.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

I heard her say, “Oh my God, my mother was right, you are magnificent.”

After I had my fill of her young sweet pussy I climbed back up her body. I laid on top of her and looked into her eyes.

I asked her, “Do you want me to fuck you like I did your mom so many years ago.”

She only nodded her head in affirmative. I felt her fingers grasping my waistband. She pushed my shorts down as she looked deep into my eyes.

She said, “Oh god yes please fuck me now,” as my cock sprang free.

I laid on top of her like I had her mother many years ago in the same house. I did not want to take advantage of her.

I asked, “Are you sure?”

I was pleased when I felt her hand grasp my cock and guide it to her slit. I felt her spread her legs further apart. She raised her hips allowing the head to push against her lips. I pressed forward with my hips as the head of my cock slid into her wetness. I began to fuck her slowly using every inch of my cock. I slid all the way inside her and all the way out. I was surprised at how loud she was moaning.

She moaned, “Yes please fuck me.”

I began to increase my pressure. I began to thrust wildly into her as she arched her back and shook her head from side to side. This was quite possibly the best fuck I had ever had. I propped up on my hands as I continued to thrust into her. I watched her young body move in pleasure. I told her to roll over onto her stomach. She did and instinctively arched her back. She raised her ass into the air allowing me to enter her from behind easily. I continued thrusting into her. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her head back. I put my fingers in each side of her mouth and stretched it open widely.

I whispered into her ear, asking if she liked getting fucked by me as much as her mother did. She tried to nod her head but all she could do was moan loudly. I watched as she smiled showing her beautiful white teeth. I could take no more thrusting myself all the way inside her. I felt every inch of her. I began to dump my cum deep into her.

After I dumped what seemed like gallons inside her I collapsed on top of her. I felt her roll over underneath me. She held me closely. I laid beside her and pulled the lacy white and pink covers over top of us. I think we must have dozed off to sleep as I was awoken by my brother-in-law's home phone ringing. I pulled myself away from her. She was sunk deep into the covers still sleeping. I ran to the phone concerned that it might be my brother-in-law telling me he was headed home. I wanted to make sure I had time to get his daughter out of his house before he returned.

I frantically ran to the phone and picked it up. When I said hello I heard an old familiar voice. It was not my brother-in-law but his ex-wife. It was the girl's mother I had just finished fucking in her childhood room.

She stated, “Finally, I have been trying to get ahold of you.”

She said, “I found a note on the kitchen counter that my daughter was coming over today to visit.”

She said, “I wanted to talk to you before she gets there.”

She said, “I wanted to tell you in person but I need to do it before she gets there.”

I stood in silence as I heard her say, “Gracie is your daughter, not his.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by idcloser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments