Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Problem Solved - Part 2

"One problem leads to another"

35
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"After her brother made love to her, Judy discovers her love for sex."

Bob and his sister, Betty, sat at a table with Steve Reynolds.  During the evening, Bob and Steve reached an agreement on a farm Steve owned.  The Two-hundred-eighty-acre property sat a couple of miles outside of town.  Because of the expansion in the area, part of the land had been zoned for residential development.

“I’ll have my attorney draw up the documents and get them over to you, Bob,” Steve said.

“I appreciate you’re giving me the first shot at the property, Steve,” Bob replied.

“You’re doing me a favor.  Since my parents died, I’ve been paying taxes on the property.  It’s hard for me to manage from my home in Arizona.  None of my siblings have any interest in the old farm.  Like me, they want the estate settled,” Steve said.

Bob glanced at Betty and nodded.  She opened a case, removed a folder, and handed it to her brother. Bob removed two pieces of paper from the folder and gave them to Steve.

“This is an intent to purchase form, Steve. We should sign it and give our attorneys a copy,” Bob said.

Steve reviewed the document.  He took out his pen and signed the paper and passed it to Bob.  Bob signed both copies, giving one to Steve.  Once the signatures were in place, the two men shook hands.

“Bob, Betty, this has been a fruitful evening.  As much as I’d like to stay and have a few drinks, I have an early flight in the morning.   Going forward, our attorneys and the banks can handle things.  Once I receive your letter of credit, I’ll provide you with the keys to the house,” Steve said.  Standing up, Steve extended his hand.  Bob and Betty both stood up and shook hands with Steve.

After Steve left, Bob put his arm around his sister’s side.  Pulling her close, he said, “We did it, sis.  We’re the proud owners of a farm.”

Sitting down, Betty smiled and said, “You mean you’re the owner of a farm.”

Bob moved his chair close to his sister, put his hand on her knee, and grinned.  Shaking his head, he said, “No, I mean, we’re the owners.  You and I are partners on this project.”

“Why?” Betty said as she furrowed her brow.

“Hun, Mark, and Judy are getting older.  One of these days, they’re going to move on.  What are you going to do when they do?” Bob said.

Betty shrugged her shoulders.

“The way I see it is for us to share a house.  We can grow old together,” Bob said.

Chuckling, Betty said, “Are you planning to share a bed with me too?”

Bob slid his hand under his sister’s dress, stopping short of her crotch.  He squeezed her thigh, smiled, and said, “That’s entirely up to you, sis.”

Cloaked by the tablecloth, Betty put her hand on her brother’s leg.  She rubbed him as she moved her hand to his crotch, stroking his genitals.  “Aren’t you afraid I’ll attack you every night?”

Closing his legs, Bob trapped Betty’s hand.  He shook his head, chuckled, and said, “I think it would be a benefit.”

Gently squeezing her brother’s cock and balls, Betty said, “Let’s finish our drinks and get out of here.”

Bob and Betty finished their drinks.  He paid the bill, and they left the restaurant.

On the way to his truck, Bob put his arm around Betty, letting it rest on the top of her ass.  She stood by the side of the truck, waiting for Bob to open the door.

Betty climbed into the front seat, sliding toward the center as Bob went to the driver’s side.  When he got in, Betty leaned close and kissed him.  The siblings wrapped their arms around each other, rubbing one another’s bodies as they kissed like teenagers.

When Bob put one of his hands on his sister’s breast, she moaned into his mouth.  Betty fiddled with the zipper on his slacks, lowering it.  She slipped her hand into his fly, gripped his hardening cock, and squeezed.

“You need to take me someplace where I can suck your big cock,” Betty said as she stroked her brother.

“Don’t you have to go home tonight?” Bob said.

“No, I want to stay with you.  I’ll text Judy and say you drank too much and didn’t want to drive me home,” Betty said.

“Sure, make me the bad guy,” Bob said.

“Why not?  I fully intend to be your bad girl tonight,” Betty replied as she fished his cock out of his pants.

Laughing, Bob started the truck.  As he pulled out of the parking lot, Betty leaned over and took her brother’s cock into her mouth.  She started bobbing her head while he drove toward his house.

When Bob parked in his driveway, Betty removed her mouth and sat up.  She gave her brother a kiss, then moved toward the door.  Bob jumped out of the truck, ran around to the other side, and opened the door.

Betty twisted on the seat, hiking her dress to her waist as she got out.  Laughing, Bob took her hand and led her into the house.  The moment the door closed, the siblings came together in a hug.

Pressing their mouths together, Bob and Betty probed each other with their tongues.  Maintaining their kiss, they began undressing one another.  It only took a few moments for them to get naked.  Arm and arm, the siblings walked down the hallway toward the bedroom.

Betty paused, went back to the living room, and grabbed her phone.  She sent a quick text to Judy, letting her know she wouldn’t be home until the next day.  After sending the message, she ran back to join her brother in the bedroom.

Bob grabbed his sister, tossed her on the bed, and stretched out next to her.  They came together in a heated kiss as he massaged her breasts.

“You have always had a thing for my tits, haven’t you?” Betty said.

“Who me?” Bob replied with a chuckle.

“Yes, you.  You’ve been playing with my boobs since we were teenagers.  I loved it when you did, baby,” Betty said.

Moving one of his hands between her legs, Bob rubbed her pussy.  Betty spread her legs, giving her brother unrestricted to her sex.  She moaned when he pushed two fingers into her.

“This is much better than when we were younger.  You let me play with your pussy now,” Bob said.  “I don’t know why we never did anything more than make out.  You let me play with your boobs, but never let me see them.”

“I know, but it was a little weird for me to make out with my brother.  About the time I decided I wanted more, you joined the service.  Then I got knocked up and married Frank,” Betty said as she rocked her hips against Bob’s probing fingers.

Reaching over, Betty stroked Bob’s hard cock.  They kissed while masturbating each other.  Rolling on top of her brother, Betty slotted his cock into her pussy and lowered herself.

Bob covered his sister’s wobbling breasts with both hands.  He teased her nipples, causing her to moan.  As he gently pinched her nipples, Bob said, “It didn’t take long for you to rekindle things after you tossed Frank.”

“I was lonely, hurt, and horny.  Frank hadn’t paid any attention to me for months, and I didn’t want to go out with someone just to get laid.  Luckily, my big brother stepped up to the plate,” Betty said.

Pulling Betty down, Bob kissed his sister.   He planted his feet on the bed and began shoving his cock in and out of her pussy.  She returned his kiss, moaning into Bob’s mouth as they picked up the pace.

After about fifteen minutes, Bob flipped Betty onto her back.  He pressed her legs toward her chest as he pounded his cock in and out.  She grabbed her legs, pulling them back as her brother continued fucking her.  A little later, Betty announced her climax.  Bob shoved into her, his cock shooting cum into her convulsing pussy.

Betty relaxed her legs as her brother lowered his body to hers.  They held each other, basking in the afterglow of their active coupling.  Once he regained his composure, Bob kissed Betty.

“Do you have any idea how much I love you, sis? You make my life complete,” Bob whispered in his sister’s ear,

Betty tightened her arm around her brother.  “We make each other complete, baby.  I love you too.”

After kissing his open mouth, Betty slid down Bob’s body.  She used her tongue to lift his semi-hard cock and pulled it into her mouth.  Bobbing her head, Betty cleaned their combined fluids from his dick.  She moaned, relishing the feeling of his cock in her mouth.

Bob reached down, put his hands in Betty’s armpits, and pulled her up.  He gave her a kiss, then moved her higher as he slid lower on the bed.  Once her crotch was above his head, he pulled her messy pussy to his mouth.  She tangled her fingers in her brother’s hair, pulling his mouth to her sex.  She gazed into Bob’s eyes, watching as he once again dined on her creamy pussy.

It didn’t take long for Bob to make Betty come.  She gripped her full breasts, moaning as his mouth and tongue set her off.  Betty rocked her hips, covering his face with a mixture of his and her cum.

Moving down, Betty kissed Bob and licked around his mouth.  She shoved her tongue into his mouth, relishing the unique flavor of their fluids.  Sated, she covered his body with hers, enjoying the closeness.

“I think you like the taste of cum as much as I do,” Betty said.

“I do when it’s combined with yours, baby.  Seeing you have so much pleasure excites me,” Bob replied.

“We need a shower, sweetie,” Betty said.

Nodding, the siblings got out of bed and went into the bathroom.  They joined each other in the shower, taking time to wash one another.  Bob lifted his sister’s breasts, leaned over, and kissed each one.  Betty used her soapy hands to fondle his cock and balls.

Finished in the shower, Bob and Betty dried themselves, then returned to the bedroom.  Chuckling, they worked together to change the sheets.  They climbed into the freshly made bed, came together in a hug, and kissed.  After professing their undying love, they settled in for the night.

****

Sunlight streamed into Judy’s bedroom.  She woke with a start as she became aware of her naked brother sleeping next to her.  As the memory of the previous night became clear, Judy smiled.  Then panic struck.  Glancing at the partly open door, she realized it was morning, and their mother probably saw them in bed together when she arrived home last night.

Shaking Mark’s shoulder, Judy said, “Wake up, Mark.  It’s morning, and we sleep together all night.”

It took a moment for Mark to wake up.  When he did, he bolted upright in the bed.  He rubbed his eyes, looked at Judy, and smiled as he took in her naked body.

“What’s going on?” Mark said, his brain still groggy.

“We’re in so much trouble, Mark.  We fell asleep last night, and Mom probably saw us in bed together,” Judy said.

Clearing his head, Mark looked into his sister’s eyes.  He wrapped his arms around her, pulling Judy against him.  She shuddered as she thought about the repercussions of their mother, knowing they had sex.  He put his hand under Judy’s chin, turned her face to his, and kissed her.

“How can you think about kissing me?  We’re so dead,” Judy said.

“Sweetie, did you mean it when you said you loved me last night?” Mark said.  Judy smiled and nodded.  “Then I don’t see the problem.  If Mom knows, there’s nothing we can do about it.  We’ll handle it together.  Right now, I have to take a leak.”

Mark got up, put on a pair of shorts, and headed to the bathroom.  When he returned, he saw Judy sitting on the bed with a big smile on her face.  She waved her phone and laughed.

“Mom sent a text last night.  She said Uncle Bob had too much to drink, so he didn’t want to drive her home,” Judy said as she got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

When she came back into the bedroom, Judy texted her mom, asking if everything was okay.  Betty responded, telling Judy everything was fine, and she’d be home later, sometime after dinner.

After relating the message to Mark, Judy took his hand.  They stood up, came together in a hug, then shared a kiss.

Looking into her brother’s eyes, Judy chuckled, and said, “We have a problem, honey.”

Shaking his head, Mark said, “Now what?”

“We stink!  Let’s take a shower,” Judy replied.

Together, Mark and Judy went to the bathroom.  He removed his shorts while Judy turned on the water.  They climbed in, letting the warm spray run over their bodies.

Wrapping her arms around her brother, Judy said, “Thank you for the best night of my life, Mark.  It was magical.”

Moving his hands to Judy’s breasts, he massaged the firm mounds.  “I hope we solved your problem, sweetie.”

“You made my dream come true, but as far as my problem goes, you’ve only scratched the surface.  Now I have a new problem.  We have a new problem,” Judy said.

“What’s our new problem?” Mark said while rubbing his thumb over her rigid nipples.

“I think you’ve created a monster.  After you made love to me last night, I don’t think I can get enough,” Judy said.

Mark picked up the soap and began washing Judy.  “And this is a problem because?”

Judy gazed into her brother’s eyes.  “Mark, you’ve awoken something in me.  I never thought anyone would want me, but you do.  I have thought about sex for a long time, but I never thought it would be anything like what we shared last night.  Now, I can’t stop thinking about how to make my fantasies come true.”

Taking the soap from Mark, Judy rubbed the bar between her hands.  She put the soap in the holder, moved her hands to her brother’s crotch, and washed his genitals.

“I’m worried about how you’ll think of me,” Judy said while stroking his erection.

Mark removed his sister’s hands from his crotch.  She frowned, then giggled when Mark said, “If you don’t stop, you’re going to make me come.  Let’s finish, and we can talk over breakfast.  I need coffee.”

Judy and Mark finished in the bathroom.  Mark followed his sister to her bedroom and sat on her bed.  She went to her dresser, removed a matching bra and panty, and showed it to her brother.  He smiled and nodded.

“You seem to have gotten over your modesty, Judy,” Mark said.

Judy fastened her bra, spun it around her body, and slipped her arms through the straps.  As she adjusted her breasts in the cups, she watched the look on her brother’s face.  Judy put on her lacy boyshort panties and pulled them up over her hips.

“I don’t feel ashamed anymore, not the way you look at me.  Do you like watching me dress?” Judy said.

“Sis, I love watching you no matter what you’re doing.  I can’t believe you didn’t notice me checking you out, especially since you changed your wardrobe.  You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen,” Mark said.

Judy put on a tank-top and a short cotton skirt.  Barefoot, she took Mark’s hand and pulled him into his bedroom.  She watched him put on his snug boxer briefs, a tee-shirt, and a pair of cargo shorts.  Holding hands, they went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mark started the coffee maker while Judy took out cereal and milk.  She sat at the table, waiting for her brother to bring the mugs of hot coffee.  He placed the cups on the table, put his hand behind Judy’s neck, and kissed her.  When he felt her breast, she chuckled into his mouth.

“I like this better than the first time you kissed me and grabbed my boob,” Judy said.

Mark gave her another kiss before taking his seat.  The two of them filled their bowls and added milk.

“I have to cut the lawn this morning,” Mark said between bites of his cereal.

“I’ll clean the house while you work outside.  I need to change the sheets on the bed,” Judy said.

Nodding, Mark, said, “Do you want to tell me about some of your fantasies?”

Taking a spoonful of cereal, Judy put it into her mouth.  As she chewed, she thought about her brother’s question.  When she remembered her conversation with Kim the night of her transformation, Judy smiled.

Shaking her head, Judy said, “No, not right now anyway.  I think it will be more fun for us to explore our fantasies as we learn together.”

“Okay, if that’s what you want to do, it’s fine with me,” Mark said.

Putting her spoon in her bowl, Judy took a sip of her coffee.  She looked across the table, smiling at her brother.

“Mark, you have no idea how I feel right now.  I’m not sure I really know how I feel.  Everything happened so fast last night, I still haven’t had a chance to digest it.  There is one thing I know for sure.  I love you.  I also love everything we’ve done together—so far.  The fact we’re siblings doesn’t bother me in the least.  To me, it makes it better.

“For the past year or so, I’ve thought about sex a lot.  I planned to lose my virginity the night of the prom, but it didn’t work out.  You have no idea how happy I didn’t and was able to share it with you.”

Mark grinned.  “Me too.”

“You asked about my fantasies.”  Mark nodded.  “I guess I’m like most people.  I have fantasies, I have a bunch of them.  I’m pretty sure you do too.  Mark, I don’t know how you feel about us, or if you even want to have a relationship.  If you do, I want things to be spontaneous, not scripted.  I don’t want our sexual, or any other, discovery to be a menu we chose from.”

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

Mark thought about what his sister said.  He got up, went to where Judy sat, and put his hand under her chin.  Tilting her head up, Mark kissed her.  She returned...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments