Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pregnant sister 1

"my pregnant sister turned me on"

14
1 Comment 1
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I walked into the bathroom. The sight that greeted me, after opening the door, was very arousing. There was my sister, completely naked bent over the tub placing in the stopper, effectively presenting me an open invitation. I didn't know she was there, and I could not tear my eyes away. She turned her head to look at me as she noticed I was behind her. She said nothing nor did she do anything.

She was staying with me and my mother, as her husband, who was in the army, was out of the country for one year.

My sister was 7 months pregnant. She looked good, very sexy in her condition. She had magnificent breasts 40DD with huge, dark nipples. Her belly was round and her sexy hips flair out. Her ass was a bit wider but still well shaped and very sexy.                                                                                                                             Her knees were wide apart and her bottom raised in the air. I had a perfect view of both her crinkled brown anus and her big, swollen cunt lips. I noticed that her pussy and asshole were freshly shaven. My eyes roamed slowly over her sumptuous plump, round ass cheeks. I gazed at her hairless, fleshy pussy peek out from between her thighs, and my cock twitched and started to grow. Pregnant women really turn me on. I was stunned, I didn't know what to say or do. Here I was standing gazing at my naked sister, with a raging hard-on. Almost as if she already knew what was about to happen, she turned back her head and continued to allow the water to fill the tub. As she moved, her huge tits jiggled and swayed. I couldn't stand there waiting any longer, so I walked over to her and stood very close. She didn't move. My throbbing cock was going to burst through the fabric that held it captive. I couldn’t resist it any longer. I grabbed hold of her butt cheeks and squeezed and pinched the firm mass of flesh. Then I reached down and unfastened my pants, working them down as quickly as I could. I slowly eased my dick up against her ass and just stood there waiting her response. She reached back and grabbed my cock from between her own legs and began to rub it up and down against her ass and slit. Without hesitation, my hands grasped her hips as I drove my hips forward while pulling her toward me. I slowly began to ease the head of my cock into her with caution. My cock moved nicely inside her, feeling her vaginal walls around my cock. She moaned and her moans were getting louder the more I filled her. My hands instantly began to roam across her beautiful, fleshy ass. I grabbed her hips and began ramming my cock stronger and stronger, deeper and deeper. Then I moved my hand forward, rubbing her clit all the time. She moaned loudly as I continued to pound into her pussy with longer, harder thrusts.

MaraRain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaraRain

I pulled my cock out until the tip was just touching her, and shoved my cock back in.   She began to moan as her body started to build up to orgasm. I roared as I pumped faster, feeling my nuts tighten, ready for action. I could no longer control myself and with one long, hard thrust, I pumped my hot sperm into my sister, filling her pussy. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked, as I pulled away. "Of course" After my sister showered I did the same. Then s he took my hand and we walked to my room. We sat on the bed, and she fell back and grabbed my shoulders as I went with her. She wrapped her fingers around my limp cock, stroking it. Then she knelt beside me, bent over, wrapped her lips around my cock, and rolled her tongue around the tip while she gently stroked the shaft. Her lips then moved down the shaft, and sucked when they moved back up. I grabbed her head to guide it up and down. Her fingers gently kneaded my balls. The other hand wandered down my crack and found my anus. It only took a few minutes of this until I was ready again. Her head was bobbing up and down, taking my cock a little deeper into her throat each time. I pushed her head, stood up, and told her to lie back. The twin mounds of her breasts, splayed out from the center of her chest and hid her underarms. Her knees were splayed outward. Her plump pussy, a nice full mound rising from between her legs like a small pillow, was bald. The lips were full, wrinkled, and brown. I dove into her muff, greedily slurping and sucking her pouting cunt lips, darting my tongue into her moist tunnel, before sucking her clit. My fingers pinched and pulled her throbbing clit. She rolled her head side to side. "Yes, yes, oh yes,   do that to my clit," she said. Spreading her legs as wide as possible I knelt between her thighs. Placing my cock head to her wet opening I rubbed it against her wetness. Then I pushed gently, and my cock slid it gently deep into her wanting body. A moan escaped my sister's lips as she felt the tip of my cock entering her. She moaned louder, as I slid the rest of my hard cock into her pussy. As all of me filled her, she squeezed the walls of her pussy. I began to pump my cock in and out of her pussy, driving deeper and deeper with each stroke, making her moan louder and louder. My cock slid in and out of her cunt with wet, sucking sounds. Suddenly she was cumming, crying out with ecstasy, her cunt grabbing at my cock in waves of hot orgasm. I continued to pound harder than ever before, grunting as I invaded her body with my cock. She screamed "That feels so good" I slammed my cock into her pussy, feeling the cum build in the base of my cock, my balls slapping her ass with every movement. She let out a loud scream as she began to orgasm wildly again, her pussy squeezing onto my cock. I couldn’t take it anymore and my sperm filled my sister’s hot, spasming pussy.  
Published 
Written by marcel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments