Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing With My Pocket Portals

"I didn't leave my door unlocked on purpose... My sister just doesn't know how to knock."

104
13 Comments 13
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The hasty rapping at my front door and the soft thud on my patio told me that it had arrived.

"Mom!" my younger sister shouted from down the hall, "Someone is at the d-"

"Shut up." I cut her off as I ran to the door.

I quickly gathered the small package from the patio and shuffled back to my room, my sister eyeing me suspiciously as I pushed past her in the hall.

"It's for me," I mumbled as I shut my bedroom door tightly behind me.

I'd been eyeing a set of these for years. Portal rings. A few groundbreaking discoveries made by physicists over the last few decades gave birth to a new and very controversial technology known as quantum pairing. They weren't cheap, but I'd been spending every bit of free time I had working with my uncle detailing cars and landscaping. They were finally here.

With shaky hands, I peeled off the shrink wrap and threw the box open.

There they were, glowing and humming with energy, two ominous circles of what appeared to be a latex or rubber material.

I laid one down on my desk and held the other one up in front of me.

As expected, I saw the white popcorn plaster of my ceiling in the ring I held up in front of my face.

I looked down into the ring in my desk and saw nothing.

I leaned over it.

I saw my own face.

I smiled, giddy with delight.

I reached down toward the ring on my desk and thrust a finger through it. My finger popped out in front of me, distended from the ring I held up.

I giggled.

"What'd you order?" my sister shouted through my closed door.

I ignored her.

Stupid bitch.

She existed only to annoy me... and, unfortunately, to make my dick hard with incestuous lust. My sister was a hard ten. She flounced all over the house in tight, form-fitting clothing, leaving very little to the imagination. She made my cock hard in front of my mom and it pissed me off every fucking time.

I felt guilty every time I did it. Every time I spilled hot ropes of cum across my body with my eyes closed, picturing her naked, her huge tits hanging over me, squirting milk into my face while she rode me. I mean... despite being a high school senior, she was still a virgin, so the milk thing was totally unrealistic, but I had a vivid imagination. I felt guilty, not because she was my sister. Fuck her. I didn't care about her feelings. I felt guilty because she was such a cunt and didn't deserve even one filthy thought. I couldn't help it.

"Cmon, fucking lemme see, d-bag!" She stomped her foot outside my door.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" I shouted back.

"Jay!" my mom yelled from the hall.

I sighed.

I sat in thought, fingering the lightweight, flexible rings.

I spent the next hour experimenting with them. Pushing various objects through and examining the results.

The more I explored their potential, the further my imagination ran.

My phone chimed. It was a text from Jenn, my cunty sister. She was texting something about dinner. My mind began to wander.

I pictured her in her stupid Disney tank top. I had just brushed past her in the hall earlier. She was so hot. She hadn't put on a bra yet, so her massive tits were hanging and swaying slightly under her top and her big nipples were hard and straining against the thin material. My dick swelled. I felt it shift under my boxers.

I'd known that some people were a bit... extra experimental with this new technology. The sexual implications were not lost on me. I'd begun seeing some very edge porn videos involving them.

I told myself before I ever ordered these that I'd never bring myself to that level of depravity.

My phone chimed again. Stupid cunt. Stupid fucking... hot ass bitch...

There she was again, in my imagination, in front of me. Her huge globes thrust out toward me. My cock slid between them. Her lips parted and a healthy flow of drool ran down her chin across the head of my cock, mixing with my precum. I closed my eyes... and started fucking her tits. My own sister's tits. I couldn't help it. I absentmindedly thrust my hips in my desk chair faintly as I humped my cock against her very generous chest.

My cock grew to full mast as I imagined the lewd, incestuous act, and my cock slipped through the hole in my boxers. The cool air of my room rushed across it as it flexed to full length. My pronounced cock head swelled and tightened, shiny and pink. I flexed it, feeling it twitch. I watched it slip between her spitty tits in my mind.

I opened my eyes and looked down. I was hard and leaking. I looked over at the door.

I looked up at the ring that was in my hand.

I looked back at the door.

I sighed and silently chastised myself.

"Fuck it," I whispered.

I brought my hand toward my cock, hesitantly sliding the thin ring over my swollen tip.

I knew what to expect, but it still startled me to see the tip of my cock appear on my desk.

The ring was a bit bigger than the girth of my cock so it slid down effortlessly. I watched in awe as more and more of my tight cock appeared on my desk, growing from the plastic veneer until the glowing ring was all the way against my boxers and shaved pelvis.

I just looked at it for a moment, genuinely shocked at what I was seeing.

I reached over toward my desk... toward my cock... and wrapped my fingers around it.

I held it up with fascination, examining it. With the other ring flat against my pelvis, it was as if I was holding up a very realistic dildo and nothing more.

I looked back toward the door.

Embarrassment began to set in because I knew what I was about to do.

I slowly brought it toward my face and shamefully stuck my tongue out.

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

I licked the side of my cock.

The feeling was overwhelming. I'd never had a blowjob or anything like that. I'd only ever seen it in porn and it always looked amazing, but nothing could have prepared me for what I felt at that moment. I licked it again and gasped at the immense pleasure.

I brought the tip to my lips and kissed at the precum. Thick wetness stretched from my lips to my still-hardening tip and I huffed with satisfaction. I licked up my frenulum, sliding my precum up and down the underside of my shaft. I moaned as I ran my lips and tongue along my cock.

I brought it away from my face and looked at it. It was wet with my spit and precum. I licked my lips.

I looked back toward the door.

I brought it to my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. I moaned in pure agonizing bliss as I sucked my own cock.

I slid it very slowly in and out of my mouth, grunting and mewling while I experimented with my tongue in different positions, learning what I liked the most.

I chastised myself. I felt like an idiot. I felt like I was committing high sin. I definitely wasn't stopping.

I started getting more enthusiastic as I began learning what felt the best. Variety was key. I swapped between running the frenulum back and forth across my slightly parted lips, flicking my tongue out occasionally, to sliding the bulbous head between my lips and sucking the drooling tip.

The taste of precum was quite satisfying, partially because I found it would flow out when I really hit a good spot or found a really nice rhythm, but also because it just had a nice salty sweetness to it. It also really helped to lubricate the whole process and enhance the feeling.

I was getting close. I wanted to taste my cum. I wanted to feel it spill across my tongue. I decided then that I'd swallow it. The filthy thought pushed me faster to the edge. I moaned like a slut as I hit my crest. Sweet release was seconds away.

I heard a hand on my bedroom door knob.

I panicked and threw the ring down on my desk while simultaneously grabbing a pillow from my bed and throwing it into my lap.

"Hey dipshit" My sister announced her entrance in her usual bitchy fashion. I pretended to scroll through reddit as I urged my climax to subside. I was edging so hard.

"Mom wants you to-" She stopped herself mid-sentence and mid-stride.

"Holy shit! What the fuck!?" she sputtered, half with laughter and half with astonishment. "You ordered a fucking dildo!?"

She leapt across my room before I could say anything, her tits bounced audibly against her stomach, slapping and brushing past my ear as she dove toward my desk.

She grabbed my cock before I was able to process what was happening and picked it up with glee. I moaned with shock and sudden pleasure. I felt her hand tighten around it, squeezing it, pushing me further to climax.

"Why in the fuck did you order a dildo, dude?!" she nearly shouted with incredulity. "EW! Wait, what the fuck!? It's all wet and slippery! What the fuck is this stuff coming out? Is this one of those dildos with the cum inside!?"

She squeezed it, attempting to milk it. My precum oozed out in creamy flows as my eyes fluttered.

"No..." I whispered quietly and trembled. She giggled and gave it one last squeeze. She pushed me over the edge. I grunted with mind-numbing pleasure.

My cum started firing out rapidly in thick, hot ropes right against her face, bathing her in warm jizz. She opened her mouth in panic to say something, but rope after rope continued splashing into and around her mouth, glazing her with her own brother's warm cum. I slightly hunched and fought the urge to moan loudly as the strongest orgasm of my life ripped through me.

She stood in silent astonishment as my cock continued firing several weaker jets of cum out onto her cleavage and down her shirt. Her mouth was slightly agape with amazement.

She eventually closed her mouth and her throat contracted as she reflexively swallowed what went into her mouth.

I sighed with deep satisfaction.

I looked up. She was an absolute mess. There was cum all over her face, down her front, in her hair, between her tits, it was truly a sight.

"You are a sick fucker, Jay," she said softly, almost absentmindedly, as she eventually brought herself out of her frozen state of confusion. "This thing is more realistic than my-"

She cut herself off and shot me a furtive glance.

Her cheeks colored. She flashed one last look of longing at my cock, my dildo, as far as Jess was concerned. She tossed my cock back onto my desk and it fell with a wet thud.

"I dunno what weird shit you're into, but whatever. Mom wants you to come downstairs."

"Get the fuck outta my room!" I grunted, finally pulling myself from my arousal-induced trance.

I gasped with relief. I pinched the bridge of my nose, silently processing that my sister now thought I sucked on dildos in my free time.

I shivered for a few more moments with post-orgasmic muscle spasms. I picked up my cock and eyed the big bead of the last remains of my orgasm.

I licked it off gently. I gasped at the hyper-sensitive jolt that shot down my shaft. It tasted good.

My mind began reeling with the possibilities of my new toy as I reached under the pillow in my lap and slipped the other ring off, causing my cock to disappear from my hand and rematerialize in my lap.

I had just cum all over my sister while she played with my cock. The realization was setting in. I decided it wasn't the last time.

Published 
Written by cakeman1212
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments