Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Plain Jane

"I saw past past her mediocrity."

162
18 Comments 18
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Her nickname was Plain Jane. Whenever someone asked if her name was short for something, she would say, "Just plain Jane." It was sad, really, because I could see past her mediocrity to her real beauty.

My little sister brought most of this on herself. Aside from referring to herself as Plain Jane, her unkempt, flaming red hair, freckles, acne, and braces made her even more of a target. Especially for one group of particularly nasty girls against whom I have been plotting an especially evil retaliation.

Jane never got any sympathy from our mom, either. Mom had little time for pity. She always told Jane to suck it up because life only gets worse after graduation. Mom was pretty fickle about life and love. She'd been dumped by more men than we could count, including our father, who left before Jane was born.

"What do you have to whine about?" Mom would bitch. "You could be a middle-aged single mom who has to work her ass off like me."

Jane often came into my room at night, crying about the latest prank someone had played on her, for which I would always retaliate in spades. Tonight, she came in fresh from the shower and was wrapped in her bathrobe. Her red, puffy eyes from crying again. I wrongfully assumed that something bad had happened to her that day. Again, it was something that Jane had brought on herself. She'd confessed that she had a crush on a certain boy, but he had been extremely cruel in his response to dating Plain Jane.

I knew that she needed a boost in confidence more than anything, but I didn't know how to give it to her. I decided that it was time for some drastic measures. I stood her in front of the mirrored closet door.

"Do you trust me?" I asked. Jane nodded, saying more than anyone.

"You know that I love you more than anything and will always have your back?"

"Yes," she said with trepidation.

"You are beautiful," I said as I turned her to face herself in the mirror.

"Don't say that," Jane tried to turn away, but I wrapped my arms around her, making her stay and look at herself.

Our eyes met in the mirror's reflection. "You are beautiful," I repeated over and over.

Tears started to stream down her face. "Stop saying that!"

I opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. "Jane, you don't see what I see. You are beautiful." I had to take her by the wrists to keep her from covering herself.

My eyes trailed down her body to her size D tits and continued down to her crimson-covered snatch. Bright pink puffy pussy lips hung in the middle of her two-inch thigh gap.

Through tears, she said, "Nobody wants me. Dad even left because of me."

"He didn't leave because of you. He left because Mom was such a bitch and pushed him until he couldn't take it anymore.

"No one will ever want me," she sobbed, looking away from her reflection.

I released her wrists and wrapped my arms around her body, whispering, "I want you." I pulled her tight against me, pressing my erect cock against her backside. I kissed her neck and moved one of my hands to her breast, squeezing it. My other slid down her taut abdomen to her pussy. I ran my fingers across her vulva and slipped one of my digits inside of her vagina.

"Don't," Jane said, trying to pull away. "Don't be like this. Please don't tease me like this. Nobody wants me, not even you."

"You are beautiful, and I want you," I said, kissing my way up her neck to her ear.

I nibbled on the lobe of her ear as I thrust my finger in and out of her pussy. Jane gasped from the pleasurable sensations building up in her loins. She moaned when I tweaked her nipple, sending a jolt of electricity through her body.

Jane spun around, grasping my head in her hands, and kissed me as a woman with unleashed passion. She forced her tongue into my mouth, flailing it around wildly. Her inexperience showed in the wet, sloppy kiss. How to kiss would be another thing that I would teach her today.

Jane sucked my bottom lips as she finished her kiss. Her eyes darted back and forth between my eyes and my lips. Jane wrapped her arms around me, kissing me madly. Passionately. "Please don't tease me," she whispered as she guided my hand back to her vagina.

I sat her on the edge of the bed and knelt between her legs. I slid my hands up her trembling thighs as I kissed her erect nipples, sucking them and flicking them with my tongue. I then raised my lips to hers, kissing her gently. Her tear-filled eyes stared into mine as she pleaded, "Don't be mean. Don't like the others," she pleaded. Jane lay back on her elbows.

I leaned in between her splayed legs, kissing her bright pink pussy lips. My talented tongue flickered across her vulva and into her moist crevice. "Does it feel like I am teasing?" I asked softly. She flinched as I lowered my lips to her twitching twat, licking circles on her nub until she began to quiver in orgasm.

Jane's body shook and spasmed as I continued to feast on her delicate flower. I slipped two fingers into her pussy hole as I continued to flick her bean with my tongue. Jane started humping her muff into my mouth as she approached another orgasm.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

I slipped my fingers out of her twat and plunged my tongue in as far as I could go. I swirled it around inside of her like she had done when we first kissed, making Jane squirm with every movement of my tongue.

My cock throbbed from my desire for my sister. I yearned to be inside of her velvet purse, pleasuring her. Fucking her. Jane saw my hard cock jutting out of the opening in my sleep shorts as I stood and lunged for it as I climbed onto the mattress.

She grabbed the opening of my shorts, pulling the fabric hard, tearing my shorts off of me. Jane awkwardly tried to twist around and get my cock into her mouth. "Later," I said as I laid her out before me.

I lay between her spread legs with the tip of my cock nestled against her drooling orifice. Jane nodded. "Please fuck me," she whispered with tears still streaming down her face.

I knew Jane wasn't a virgin in the truest sense of the word. I had caught her with our mother's dildo often enough. As I pushed my cock into her, I realized that even with all the use of Mom's plastic pecker, Jane was as tight as any virgin that I'd ever fucked.

But I would be her first real fuck.

Jane gazed into my eyes as I entered her. Her mouth gaped as the head of my cock slipped into her silken sheath. I took a second stroke. Then a third and fourth. Jane's long legs wrapped around my hips, holding me in place as she came. Her first climax from intercourse was from me, her brother. I fucked my sister slowly. Lovingly. The whole point of this was to show her that she could be loved. I not only loved her, but I wanted to make love with her.

We kissed and caressed as we thrust and humped one another with increasing pleasure. Jane groaned as she burst into another orgasm. Her pussy spasmed and quivered on my shaft, driving me to climax as well. I wrapped my fingers around the base of my cock and pulled out of her, impeding my climax. I wanted to make her first time as memorable as possible.

I bent to nibble her clit and fingerbang her some more to give my cock time to desensitize. I licked Jane through a few more orgasms until she begged me to stick my cock back into her. To fuck her some more.

Jane began to buck her hip, writhing at every lick of my tongue. She hooked a leg over the back of my head, forcing my face into her slut hole as a huge climax racked her body. She entwined her fingers in my hair, yanking it hard as she convulsed in ecstasy. Jane released me, pulling me back on top of her, pleading for me to finish fucking her.

I took her by the ankles and lifted them high in the air as I thrust my cock into her steamy slit, driving my cock deep into her depths. My slow, deep strokes bottomed out against her cervix, making Jane groan. A few more minutes of steady thrusts before I extracted my cock and showered her with spunk. Streams of creaming white jizz splashed across her breasts and torso, forming a pool in her navel.

The look of surprise on Jane's face as she slid a finger through the sticky goo. She brought it to her mouth and let some drip onto her tongue. Mmm, she moaned as she stuffed her finger into her mouth. My cock was still rock hard as I watched Jane take scoop after scoop my cum into her mouth. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I laid on my back, asking if she wanted some more. Jane eagerly climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my still-hard shaft. I grabbed her hips, thrusting my cock into her as deep as I could go. Each time my cock bottomed out in her vagina, she groaned. I cupped Jane's breasts, squeezing them, tweaking and twisting her nipples as she rode my cock.

Jane lay flat on top of me, kissing me as she rocked her hips, humping her twat on my cock. Fart noises emanated from the sticky mess as our navels slid over one another's. Jane smiled for the first time in a while.

"Will you come in me this time?" she asked.

I told her that I shouldn't cum in until she was on the pill.

"Now that I'm sixteen, I don't need Mom to take me," Jane asked as she picked up her pace. "I want to feel your hot cum inside of me, Please. What could it hurt to do it just once," Jane pleaded.

Jane hooked her feet over my thighs and raised her upper body off of me. She began to pivot and pump her pussy onto my cock as I played with her tits. Her time practicing with Mom's dildo paid off because this felt exquisite on my cock. From the noises coming from my little sister, she was enjoying it as well. Her short, bated breaths signaled her impending climax. "Ahh! Fuck me, I'm cumming," she moaned.

I couldn't hold back any longer and started to push her off of me, but she'd somehow hooked her feet under me, locking me in place. There was nothing I could do as I emptied my ball into her pussy. I would deal with the consequences of dumping a babymaker inside my sister's hot honey hole.

Looks like we'll be taking that trip to the clinic anyway.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments