Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Painting With Long Strokes

"He's the love of my life, men have come and gone. But my son, is forever"

156
30 Comments 30
6.7k Views 6.7k
735 words 735 words

Spring is a little while away, but I’m restless, and I’m ready for winter to be over. It’s still too early to garden, so I decided to spring-clean. Exciting, I know. One thing I love to do is empty a room and paint. I had my oldest son drive me to the paint store. Then he set up the room as I changed into my overalls. That was mistake number one…

“Fuck, mom. You shouldn’t dress like that,” my son said.
“Like what? I’m just in overalls.”

He reached around from behind me and caressed my bare tits. My nipples instantly responded to his touch. Goosebumps raised all over. 
“You know what I mean,” he said, rolling my nipples between his fingers. 
“Stop, I’m attempting to paint this room. I wanted to avoid getting a t-shirt dirty. That’s all. Go home to your wife, you dirty thing,” I said. 
“Courtney is spending some time with her dad,” he said, kissing the back of my neck. “It’s been a while since I gave you a little attention.” 
“Stop,” I giggled. “Your brother will be here soon to help me paint. We can’t” 
“Mmm, fuck. There’s a thought. We could DP you, mom.” 
“Oh, don’t you dare mention anything to your brother!” 
“You sure about that?” 
“What!” I say a little upset. 
“He is my half-brother, after all,” my son said, pulling me in and unbuckling one side of the bib on the overall. Bending to suck my nipple, I pushed him away. 
“You didn’t. Tell me you didn’t. That’s bullshit. I trusted you,” I said, more than a little upset. 
“I said nothing. Come here. Don’t get so upset. I’m fucking with you.” 
That my middle son knew I fucked his brother was disturbing. Why? I’m uncertain. I guess it tugged at my sense of morality, but not enough to make me stop. It was different with my firstborn. He didn’t live with me, we were estranged when he was two when his dad took him away. We didn’t see each other until he was eighteen and found me. When we did meet again, well… It was different, that’s all. I felt things for him, I shouldn’t. So, when he said he was ‘fucking with me,’ I had no choice but to believe him. 
“You’re so bad,” I said as he resumed his quest to get his dick in me. The baggy overalls fell down as I unsnapped the other side. I lay down on the paint-cloth-covered bed and spread my legs as I pulled down his shorts and let that thick sexy cock slide into me.

SavageTeacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SavageTeacher

I got so wet around him and loved the way he felt inside me.

“Fuck, you feel so good,” he said. He always says that. I always love it. It’s a nuance that his father never considers.

“I love your dick, baby, fuck me. It’s been a few weeks. I missed this too.”

We fucked, slow at first, looking into each other’s eyes, kissing, until he couldn’t “make love” anymore and started fucking deep and hard. I came quickly, my pussy gushing cum as he brought me to orgasm and kept me there. He’s the only one ever that can make me squirt.

Now the fun part. I spread wide, feeling his cock grow inside me. I can just grab my knees and enjoy the long strokes of his cock. Then he came deep inside me. My sexy son, shooting his cum into my womb. This was our special connection, I had to admit, it was deeper than the one I had with my other three children. We lay there kissing. I wanted every drop before I let him go.
Afterward, I put my overalls back on and decided to get a drink from the kitchen before I started painting again. Smiling as I thought about the bit of him still in me, my heart nearly stopped as I entered the kitchen, still buckling the bib. My middle son was already in the kitchen. By the looks of the sandwich he made, he had been there a while.
“How long have you been here?” was all I could say.

Published 
Written by BellaCooperWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments