Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Whore Daughter

"A girl finds out what a whore she can be....with her own daddy!!"

27
2 Comments 2
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was such an ordinary night. I had already worked my ass off all day in my boring cubicle, making the monotonous calls, sneaking the occasional porn movie of course. Hey what do you expect me to do in such boring conditions!? Work isn't horrible but it's no picnic either. Soon I'll be able to simply work from home. Let me introduce myself. I'm Steve, I design websites for a living and Ive been doing it long enough to be in a well paid position now. I'm divorced from my cheating whore of a wife and better for it. I have one daughter Sarah and a son Sean.

Sean is 20 and has recently gone off to college to study music, which leaves me with my baby girl, Sarah. She has just turned 18 last month and will soon be finished with high school. We have a pretty close relationship, she's come to rely heavily on me after her mom left, and I've done everything I can to make up for the loss of feminine counsel, and failed miserably as I would later find out. Trying to be mommy AND daddy ain't easy. So we've become pretty close now, and we spend most of our time watching TV, cooking dinner together, and seeing a movie once in a while. I'll even take her shopping, which I loathe of course. She's usually with her friends, yet always seems OK with spending lots of time with me, which I find odd for a girl her age.

I noticed ever since she turned 16, she started dressing in skimpier clothing, short skirts and revealing tops. Going' to school like that? Over my dead body! We had our arguments, until finally I caved in (as I always do) with those puppy dog eyes. Guess all the kids dress like that these days.

"Hi daddy!" she said, walking in the door out of breath.

"Hey baby girl, you okay? Why you so out of breath?" I replied, puzzled. She usually has a ride home every day. And her clothes looked a bit disheveled, her hair a mess.

"Oh I didn't get my ride today, so I ran. Wanted to make it in time for my show, that's all. And of course to see you daddy!"

"Ok Ok", I replied making my way to the kitchen.

It had never even occurred to me, is my daughter even a virgin? Of course she is. I raised her right. But then again, she does dress for attention, sometimes even downright slutty, which I secretly don't mind.

You see, my daughter is ridiculously sexy. Big brown eyes that sparkle, A smile that gets her anything she wants, long brown hair, an innocent face. And she's got that tight ass that sticks out for all to see, and smaller yet perky tits, that look absolutely delicious. I often fantasized about fucking my daughter, and visited many incest websites to get my release.

It all started that one night. I was in my room, reading a book, when I heard little moans coming from Sarah's room. I immediately thought she must be having a nightmare so I went to check on her. But when I got to the door I was stunned. With the door slightly open, there was my own baby girl lying naked on her bed, her hand moving up and down her pussy. She had her laptop on her bed and she was watching some kind of amateur porn, thus facing away from me.

I walked back to my room in a mix of shock and pleasure. Seeing her like that got me so turned on. Then it came, I heard her shut the bathroom door, and now was my chance to investigate. I slipped into her room and opened the computer. 

The video was still up and... wait.. what the FUCK?! That was my daughter on the screen!! And with.. her brother?! My own son? They were fucking on her bed, that little slut! I was furious, yet jealous. So I decided to play this smart. I figured this was my chance to make my wildest fantasy come true. I waited. When Sarah walked in her eyes immediately shot wide open.

"Dad! What are you..." She didn't bother finishing.

"I heard moans from your room, I thought you were having a nightmare, then I see THIS?! What are you, A fucking whore?" She teared up.

"Dad, no! please I just..."

"Shut up slut. I bet you fuck every guy at school! Don't you?"

"No daddy, please stop! That's from years ago!"

"Shut up Sarah, you wanna be a real slut? Well here's your chance, you little tease! Take off your clothes. now."

Sarah was in awe. She's wanted this for as long as she could remember, but was still so scared.

"Dad don't do this, please, this is..this is wrong!"

"Oh and fucking your big brother isn't? Shut up and get naked."

She hesitantly began to remove her clothes.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Her face burned red as she finished taking off her panties, and was surprised to realize just how wet she was. She wanted it bad.

"You want this, don't you slut? You want daddy's cock don't you? ANSWER ME!" She finally caved in. It was more than she could take.

"Yes daddy"

With that she dropped down to her knees submissively and began to unzip my pants, hungrily taking my 8 inch cock into her mouth.

"ohhhh yeah baby girl, suck daddy's cock like the little whore you are. mmm"

She just moaned while my dick made its way in and out of her young eager mouth. With that I grabbed her by the hair and began fucking her face until she gagged, my balls slapping against her chin, and she loved every bit of it.

"Now get on the bed and spread those legs" I demanded.

"Yes daddy".

She got on the bed, legs open wide and moaned in delight as I crawled between her legs and licked at her pussy. Sucking on her clit, drinking it in. She tasted so good.

"Mmmm ohhhh daddddyyy please fuck meeee!"

I didn't need any more encouragement. And with that I got on top of her and slid my cock deep inside, slowly, in and out. Inch by inch until my entire cock was engulfed by her tight teenage cunt. Then I began ramming her with my cock and she began to moan.

"You like that baby girl? Ugh ya You like getting fucked by daddy? Mmm you're such a fucking whore, aren't you baby girl"

"Ohhh yes daddy, I'm a nasty little whore, YOUR nasty little whore" she moaned.

"Get on your hands and knees. NOW"

She obeyed without delay and got on her hands and knees. Sticking her tight ass in the air. Then I positioned myself behind her, grabbed her hips and slid my cock inside her, and began pounding away.

"ughhh sarah your such a naughty little girl"

"Yes daddy I'm a naughty little slut, I need to be punished. Slap me, spank me, pull my hair ughh treat me like the whore that I am! Aaggghh"

I fucked her so hard, slapping that teen ass and pulling her hair so tight. I couldn't believe I was fucking my own daughter, treating her like a whore, and she was loving it! Then a massive orgasm hit her and she began to scream so loud I swore the neighbors would hear!

"Oooohhhh daddy yes, daddy fuck meeeeee ohhh I'm such a dirty slut ughh yes I'm cumming daddy I'm cumming!"

And with that I pulled out, laid her on her back, and scooted up so my cock was in her face.

"Take it, you little cock slut"

"oh yeah daddy gag me with your cock" she replied.

Without question she grabbed my hips and took me as far as it could go. I grabbed her head and shoved my dick as deep as she could take it 'til I could feel the hot cum building up in my balls. It felt so good, her mouth was so wet and small and she used her tongue. I could tell she's had a lot of experience. I couldn't take it any more.

"Daddy's gonna cum baby, get on your knees and open wide"

And with that she got on her knees and opened her mouth as far as she could, waiting for her reward, not once taking her eyes off me.

"Mmm cum on my face dad, I wanna taste it, taste the seed that made me! Mmm I'm such a fucking cum slut, give it to me daddy!"

Her words sent me over the edge and I unleashed a long stream of cum, which landed on her tongue and chin. Rope after rope of warm thick jizz splattered on her face and she was a mess. Cum all over her eyes, cheeks, mouth and chin, and some dripping down her little tits. I was amazed at myself! Without a word she took her finger and began scooping all of the jizz off her face and into her mouth.

"Mmm soooo good. I love your cum, daddy. From now on I'm your own personal whore, for you to use and fuck whenever you want. And Now you know, daddy. I'm a whore. I fuck and suck cock all the time, and let guys at school use all my holes and cum in my mouth. I'm the school slut, not that you mind haha...right?"

She said it all at once, and with a smile.

I simply replied, "All your holes, eh?" The End

Published 
Written by stevegman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments