Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Uncle Edward

"My Uncle Edward was much more to me than he really should have been."

13
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"We cannot always choose our path in life. Sometimes it is chosen for us from a very young age. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My life was decided by my favourite Uncle."

My Uncle Edward made his fortune from the gold mines that he owned in South Africa. He was smart enough to sell out when the gold price was at its peak. He invested some of the proceeds into land in England. Quite by chance, he heard about an estate that was up for sale by a family that was on hard times. The estate was in the Norfolk countryside and well away from the nearest town.

He managed to buy it at a knockdown price because he had cash in abundance. There was an old house that he did not approve of so he had it demolished and made plans for a new house to be built on the same site. Also, there were four log cabins dotted around the estate all in need of renovation. He took the logs from three of the cabins and extended one cabin.

Once the estate was how he wanted it to be, he advertised for a housekeeper. There were only two applicants. He chose a  rather dumpy lady by the name of Mavis. She was forty or so and laughed a lot. About a month later Uncle traveled the hundred and ten miles to a Seamans mission. For reasons unknown to me, there was a blind ex-sailor living there whom he brought back to his estate.

He also had a German Shepard whom he called Archimedes I could not pronounce the name so I called him Archie. I was probably four or five when I  first visited the estate. My father was a very proud man and declined a generous offer from Edward to oversee some of his business interests preferring instead to stay in his job at a Tea warehouse.

When I was seven Uncle secured for me a place at one of the top girls boarding schools. My father was not pleased about this but went along with it just the same. During the holidays I would spend part of the time with my parents and the rest of the time on the estate. During the cold winter evenings, Edward would read me a bedtime story whilst we were sitting on the couch in front of an open log fire.

I very often fell asleep because of the heat. He would lift me up in his powerful arms and carry me to my little bed and tuck me in. Mavis was a real find for Edward not only was she a very good cook and housekeeper but she was company for him. As I got a little older I was allowed to visit the blind Sailor in his rather luxurious log cabin. He wanted for nothing Uncle made sure of that.

I really liked him he was quite old and would tell me stories about his time at sea whilst I sat on his lap. There were times when I really didn't want to be at school I just preferred being on the estate. One Christmas I must have been about seventeen  Uncle had the craziest idea. My mother, the old sailor, Mavis, me, and Edward sat around an old wooden table on chairs that creaked beside the half-frozen lake and we had Christmas dinner. Not only that but it was snowing.

My school days were fast coming to an end. I was almost seventeen when the school caught fire. One of the downstairs boilers had exploded. We all got out safely and the headmistress began making phone calls to the girl's parents asking them to collect their little darlings because the school was going to be closed for quite some time.

My parents were on holiday in Canada at the time so Uncle Edward got the call. I remember that day so well. The parents turned up in their top of the range vehicles. There were Rolls Royces, Bently, Jaguars, and other very classy names. Then Edward arrived in his beat-up old jeep with no windscreen and wearing his rather dirty overall.

Needless to say, he got very disapproving looks from certain parents. What they didn't know was that he probably had more money than all of them put together. I was pleased to be away from school. On the way to the estate, we got caught in a thunderstorm. What did we do we sang sea shanties? 

When we got back the first thing I did was take a hot shower I had got quite cold during the journey. After I had enjoyed the warmth of the water cascading over my nakedness Mavis appeared with a coral pink bath towel over her arm. As I stepped out of the shower expecting her to hand it to me the strangest thing happened.

She began to dry me in a rather slow way. I suppose there are women as well as men who are attracted to naked school girls. I was proud of my development and I  had no problem at all with the close attention of Mavis. It was just so good to be back again.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

After breakfast, the following morning Uncle headed over to the north side of his estate to saw up a few old trees for logs for the fires during the cold winter months. Just before he left he suggested that I payed the old Sailor a visit. I had found out that his name was Tommy.

As I entered the log cabin he was sitting by the window his sightless eyes were looking nowhere. I felt sorrow for him. As always he was very pleased to see me. Tommy had always shown me nothing but kindness now it was my turn to return some of his kindness.

The only clothes that I had with me were my school uniform there was no time to get any personal possessions when the fire broke out. My heartbeat was racing as I whispered some very precise instructions to him. Tommy obeyed every word I said.

Within a few minutes, he had standing before him a very naked and rather horny young lady. I enjoyed greatly being examined by his rough old hands.

There was a considerable bulge in the front of his trousers. Tommy needed a good wanking but that was something for another time. I was being very bad indeed and all bad girls needed to be firmly spanked. I had to make very reassuring noises before he would put me over his lap and slap my bare arse rather hard several times. He must have cursed the fact that he was blind.

That afternoon in the shower and with the door firmly bolted I masturbated quite severely. Tommy had liberated me in more ways than one. Just before dinner, I took a walk through Black Birds woods which was part of the estate. When I was quite small it was a place where Archie and I used to go. Sometimes I would sit on his back and call him my Pony. To him, I was just a featherweight.

Another of the things we did was playfully wrestle on a suitable patch of grass. I always won but only because he let me. Thankfully it never happened but if a stranger had entered the woods and shown disrespect to me I knew that Archie would have attacked and I would not have been able to stop him. Over by one of the derelict log cabins, there was a patch of very muddy ground that hardly ever got any sunshine.

I do not know why but just after dark I found myself standing right beside it. There was never going to be anyone nearby so I knew I was safe. With little thought and a great deal of devilment, I tucked my school uniform under a nearby bush and threw myself into the warm, soft, stinking mud.

I rolled around and around I was covered in the stuff from my neck to my feet. It was so exhilarating. I had never known anything quite like it. My nipples were as hard as little bullets and I was not going to miss the chance of wanking in the mud. You could say that I was as happy as a Pig in shit.

Sometimes Uncle and I would go climbing trees. I always had to go first that way he could not only peep up my dress but he could get my knickers down and give both my entrances a good deep fingering. He could be so bad at times. I had just turned sixteen the first time that it happened. 

On the day that my parents arrived back from Canada, my mother came over to the estate. It was good to see her again. After a late dinner, I went upstairs to my bedroom leaving them to talk about whatever. Just after ten when I was in bed I felt the strangest thing. There was a slight vibration in my room. Curiosity had got the better of me. I wandered silently over to the top of the stairs and looked over the banister. 

I could not believe what I saw. My very prim and proper mummy was being hard fucked by Uncle Edward. The spectacle of their performance reminded me of a stallion mounting a mare. I was transfixed as I watched him pounding mummy's gaping willing cunt. So much for prim and proper?

I did wonder just how long such an arrangement had been in place what made it even more interesting was that mummy and Edward were twins?

 

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments