Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My two moms

"My mom and stepmom compete against each other even in the bedroom."

159
30 Comments 30
37.1k Views 37.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story

My mother and stepmother had a fiery rivalry between them and our week-long family vacation at the beach gave them a perfect opportunity to continue competing against each other before we went back home for the holidays.

They always wanted to outdo each other in whatever they did and telling by the first day, it seemed that showing off their bodies was their target for the week. They both were really committed to working out and it really showed in their revealing bikinis. My stepmom’s top could barely contain her breasts and my mom’s bottoms wedged perfectly between her round ass cheeks. Being a sixteen-year-old with raging hormones, it was great to see them competing in such a way.

The first night, the women organized a volleyball game and the two of them were opposing captains. I sat down with my drink in hand to watch them go at it. My mom, Natalie, was to my left and my stepmom, Kathy, was to my right. As the heated game went on, I focused on my stepmom’s bouncing breasts and at how my mom kept readjusting her wedged bikini bottoms.

They both made great plays for their respective teams and the game ended up being called a tie as it had gone on for too long and the other women had tired out. The two of them were not happy about walking away without a victory and they even stayed behind the others to talk some trash.

They sat to my left and continued chirping at each other while they drank water and caught their breath. That went on until my mom spotted me and brought me into the argument.

“You saw the game, right? We would have won,” she said to me.

“It was close,” I said.

“You are such a sore loser,” my stepmom told my mom.

“Yeah, you are the one that changed her bikini this morning,” my mom snapped.

“Now she is mad 'cause I look better than her,” my stepmom told me, loud enough for my mom to hear.

My mom laughed and told me, “You hear that? She is nuts.”

“Who looks better?” my stepmom asked me, putting me on the spot.

“Both of you are really pretty,” I answered, trying not to upset either of them.

My mom walked away and that ended that little episode. They were fiercer with each other than I previously thought, but I honestly liked seeing them be so competitive with each other.

Later that night, my stepmom knocked on my door and asked, “Can I come in?”

I opened the door and saw her still in her bikini.

“You have a jacuzzi, right?” she asked.

As I heard that, I felt so lucky to have gotten a room with a jacuzzi.

“Yeah,” I replied, letting her in.

My eyes followed her gorgeous body as she walked over to the jacuzzi.

“I will feel bad if you don’t join me,” she said.

Without hesitating, I quickly went to join her next to the jacuzzi. She bent over to turn on the jacuzzi, and I took the opportunity to see her ass up close.

“Would you mind massaging my back?” she asked, placing her hands on the edge of the jacuzzi.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and massaged my way down her back, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin.

“Are you still awake?” my mom asked from outside the door.

I removed my hands from my stepmom’s back and she told me, “Forget her.”

I looked at the door then back at my stepmom while I thought of what to do.

“Hey, are you up?” my mom asked, slightly opening the door.

“Fuck, I forgot to lock the door,” my stepmom whispered to me.

“What are you two doing?” my mom asked, seeing us by the jacuzzi.

“What does it look like? I’m going to relax in here before bed,” my stepmom answered.

“So am I,” my mom said then locked the door.

My stepmom got in the jacuzzi and rolled her eyes at my mom.

“Don’t even start, it is the only one we can use,” my mom said.

“Bring the wine,” my stepmom told me.

I brought over the wine and served them each a glass. They sat back to enjoy the water massage and I got between them to give them each their glass of wine.

“Just relax,” I told them.

I thought it would have been erotic to be with my two moms in a jacuzzi, but they both had their eyes closed and were taking small drinks of wine. I couldn’t get a good view of their bodies under the water because the water was coming out of the sides. I was scared to put my arms around them so I just stayed between them without moving.

A couple of minutes later, I changed the water setting to massage their lower bodies and they both let out a soft moan as the water hit between their thighs. I could now see their bodies clearly as the water was coming up from under them.

“More wine please,” my stepmom said.

“Me too,” my mom said.

I quickly served them the rest of the wine and returned between them. I looked down to my sides and saw that they had both slightly opened their legs to allow the water to stimulate their pussies.

“I’m buying a jacuzzi like this,” my step-mom said.

“It’s great, huh?” my mom asked.

“You feel it?” my stepmom asked.

“Oh yeah,” my mom replied.

My cock was in full attention as my moms were getting sexually aroused.

“Can you go bring another bottle of wine?” my stepmom asked me.

“Sure,” I said, getting out quickly so they wouldn’t notice my erection.

I put on the white robe that was on my bed and exited the room. The bar was full of people and I had to wait nearly fifteen minutes for a damn bottle of wine while I had my two aroused moms in my room.

When I finally got the bottle, I hurried back to my room with the hope that they hadn’t left. I opened the door and nearly dropped the bottle when I saw them kissing each other. They didn’t turn to look at me, so that meant they had either not heard me or all the wine had simply made them not care. I placed the bottle on the table and walked over to the jacuzzi where my mom and stepmom were tongue kissing and running their hands all over their bodies.

I got in the jacuzzi and they both turned to look at me with lustful eyes before they brought me closer. I kissed my mom on the lips and grabbed two handfuls of her big ass while my stepmom kissed my neck. I undid my mom’s bottoms and tongue kissed her as she reached down to feel my erection through my trunks. I then turned to grab my stepmom’s ass and remove her bottoms.

They sat me down and quickly took off their tops to show me their gorgeous breasts. I placed my hands between their legs to rub their pussies while I licked and sucked on their pink nipples. They pulled down my trunks and began stroking my shaft and massaging my balls. I didn’t know who was doing what with their hands but it didn’t matter as I had my two biggest fantasies all to myself.

I grabbed my mom by the hips and brought her on top of me, with my heart pounding inside my chest. I grabbed and spread her ass cheeks as my stepmom aimed my cock at my mom’s forbidden opening. I penetrated my mom and it felt like it had always been meant to be between the two us. She ground her hips on me while I tongue kissed and fingered my stepmom.

That went on for a minute until I turned to suck and lick my mom’s left nipple while my stepmom took care of her right nipple. My fingers continued penetrating my stepmom’s pussy while my cock penetrated my mom, which was the most pleasurable feeling of my life.

“Ohhh,” my mom moaned, tightening her pussy around my cock.

A few minutes later, my stepmom told my mom, “Don’t keep him all to yourself.”

My mom reluctantly got off my cock to let my stepmom ride me and then she came over to kiss me.

KrisLain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrisLain

My stepmom fitted my cock inside her hot pussy as I passionately kissed my mom and fondled her breasts. Her pussy felt incredible but it wasn’t the forbidden hotness that had been riding me only a few minutes earlier.

My mom broke the kiss and went behind my stepmom to kiss her neck while I fucked her. She reached her hands around her to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples, which made my stepmom ground her hips faster and harder on my cock. My left hand found her clit and I reached my right hand around her body to rub my mom’s clit.

After doing that for a couple minutes, they kissed each other and then my mom whispered something into my stepmom’s ear. Shortly after, they got out of the jacuzzi and each grabbed a towel to dry their wet bodies. I joined them outside the jacuzzi to dry my body and see what they had in mind.

“We need your help,” my stepmom said.

“My help?” I asked, walking towards the bed.

“We need a good judge,” my mom said.

I sat down in front of them and dried my upper body while they both looked up at me. They closed in and stuck out their tongues to lick my shaft on opposite sides. My mom took me into her mouth, sucking half my length while she stroked the lower part of my shaft. She let me out of her mouth slowly to let my stepmom take me into hers. She did the same thing my mom had done but finished by taking more of my length into her mouth. She then let my cock out with a loud pop and went down to lick my balls.

My took me back into her mouth and didn’t stop until her lips touched the base of my cock to show my stepmom that she could take me even deeper. She held my entire length for a few seconds before she started bobbing her head. My stepmom was looking at my mom’s skills while she sucked and caressed my balls. My mom took me out of her mouth to catch her breath, leaving a lot of saliva on my cock and some dripping down her chin.

It was now my stepmom’s turn, so my mom went to work on my balls while my stepmom showed me she could deepthroat me just as good. She bobbed harder on my cock than my mom had done, which showed that they were still mindful of the competition between them even after drinking a lot of wine.

My stepmom came up for air and had a string of saliva connecting my head to her lips. My mom stuck out her tongue to break the string of saliva and my stepmom got closer so their tongues could play with each other. I pushed my cock between their tongues to get back in the action, and they licked my shaft from bottom to top and had their tongues meet again on my head. They swirled their warm tongues over my head and only stopped to kiss each other.

“I’m gonna cum,” I warned them.

“Who does it better?” my stepmom asked.

“Be honest,” my mom said.

“I haven’t decided yet,” I said, wanting to get the best out of them.

Like experienced porn stars, they alternated between who sucked on my head and who stroked my shaft. I could feel I was about to blow my load but I didn’t want the pleasure to stop. It felt so fucking good and it was made so much better by the fact that it was my mom and stepmom who were sucking me.

My stepmom moved her hand as my mom moved her mouth lower and lower down my shaft. My mom deepthroated me, as if begging for my cum, but my stepmom wasn’t going to let her have all the fun. My step-mom licked from my balls up to the bottom of my shaft and slowly moved my mom out of the way with her tongue. She kept licking up my shaft until she reached my head and then she deepthroated me.

They quickly alternated deepthroating me and that made it impossible for me to last any longer. I didn’t want to choose what mouth I came in, so I stopped them and jerked my cock to unload my seed. They were looking up at me with their expecting eyes and open mouths.

“Oohhmmgg,” I shot my first rope of cum into my mom’s mouth.

I quickly turned and shot my second rope of cum into my stepmom’s mouth. I alternated until each had received three shots of my hot cum. They stuck their tongues out to show me how much I had cum in them and then they kissed each other. They snowballed the cum until they split it in half and each swallowed a good amount.

“Both of you are great, please don’t make me choose,” I said, getting a smile out of them.

I got in bed, with my stepmom to my right and my mom to my left, and gave them both a deep goodnight kiss while I caressed their asses.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of them kissing each other to my left. My stepmom was underneath my mom, caressing her ass while their tongues played together. I got behind them and my stepmom spread my mom’s ass cheeks to make it easier for me to penetrate her. I pushed my hard cock inside my mom’s sopping pussy and began thrusting into her. My mom’s round ass bounced on my thighs as I pounded into her and she briefly stopped kissing my stepmom to let out a loud moan.

After fucking my mom for a bit, I stopped my thrusting to let my stepmom get out from underneath and come next to my mom’s hips. She again spread and squeezed my mom’s ass cheeks but now she had access to lick my mom’s asshole while I resumed fucking my mom.

I then took my cock out of my mom’s hotness to have my stepmom suck me and I alternated like that until my stepmom moved underneath my mom in the sixty-nine position, with her face right under my mom’s pussy and my cock. Seeing that made me take a moment to bury my face between my mom’s ass to lick her asshole while my stepmom licked her pussy.

The combination of my pounding and my stepmom’s tongue, made my mom’s juices quickly run down into my stepmom’s mouth. I thrusted into my mom’s forbidden wetness as I looked down at my stepmom eating her pussy and spreading her round ass.

My stepmom took my cock out of my mom’s pussy to deepthroat it while she enjoyed my mom’s tongue on her clit. I pushed my cock back into my mom and more juices flowed down for my stepmom to taste. It was intense pleasure for the three of us and hearing the two of them moan was extremely erotic for me.

“Aahhmmg!” my stepmom cried out as her orgasm shot through her body.

She began licking my mom’s clit harder and I took the hint to pound harder into my mom.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuckk!” my mom cried in pleasure, feeling her orgasm nearing.

I placed my hands on my mom’s hips and thrusted deeply a few more times before I felt her pussy tighten around my cock.

“Ahhh! Ohhh! Uummg!” my mom squirted into my step-mom’s mouth while my stepmom continued tonguing her clit.

“Unngg!” I groaned, shooting my load into my mom’s forbidden pussy to fill her up.

I slowly pulled my cock out and saw some of my hot cum drip out of my mom’s pussy and down into my stepmom’s mouth. She gladly tasted it and swallowed it before moving her head up to stick her tongue into my mom’s pussy.

I kissed my mom’s ass cheeks then moved her off my stepmom so I could lay next to her.

“I love you,” I whispered to my mom.

“I love you too,” she whispered back.

My stepmom came over next to me and leaned across my chest to tongue kiss my mom.

“We have an amazing son,” my stepmom said to my mom.

“Yes, we do,” my mom replied.

I deeply kissed both of them and then they rested their heads on my chest to fall asleep. I planted a soft kiss on the top of my mom’s head as I placed my arms around them.

I had spent an incredible night with them, and I just hoped that everything would be okay in the morning. I wanted to continue having fun with them in private and seeing what other naughty things they enjoyed. They were both lovely women but I had never imagined them to be so naughty in the bedroom. With the help of lots of wine and their fiery competition, I had fulfilled my wildest fantasy of being with my two moms.

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments