Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister, My Teacher Part Three!

"Part Three- Where I Get My Career Going!"

2
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Freaky is only the beginning now!!!


Good to see you back and reading about this increasingly bizarre life of mine! When I wrote you last, I was one step away from beginning my life as a paid woman of pleasure. My sister had taught me everything I knew, and she'd brought me along for my first paid gig, as part of a fantasy lesbian romp. I was portraying young Lady Katherine, known to all and sundry as Kitty, and Lady Lillian Connors was my mother, who enjoyed seducing my sister Mich, whose part was that of the shy maid, Elise. It promised to get mighty interesting as I'd recently become a domme to my sister's sub, and I really wanted to see how this all played out. I'd promised to wait in the bathroom until an interesting spot to jump in presented itself, bit I was peeking through the door to watch the action.


"Elise, have you finished putting my clothes away?"

"Oui, madame, I have." Mich had apretty good fake French accent.

"Good, I'm not feeling well, so could you please massage my stomach?"

"Of course, madame."

Lillian had stripped down to her underware and lay down on the bed. She put her fingers right about at her belly button.

"Right about here, please."

"Of course, I shall make it all feel better, no?"

"You always do, dear Elise."



Mich began massaging her stomach, and she was very gentle, I knew how skilled her hands were. She rubbed it, but her fingers seemed to start slipping well below the stomach, and eventually she was caressing her just above the edge of her panties.

"Is this helping Mistress?"

"Yes, yes, it is, you are so skilled Elise."

"I thank you for the compliment, Mistress. I shall try so very hard to please you."

Lillian directed Mich's hand lower and she lifted the waistband of her panties to slide her fingers under them.

"Are you sure Madame?"

"Oh I am, dear girl, you are so kind to me."

Lillian let out a soft little gasp of pleasure.

"Does madame wish me to...explore further?"

"Please do."

Lillian moaned again as Mich's fingers entered her, and then she pulled Mich's face closer and kissed her.

Mich pulled back.

"Is this proper madame?"

"It is, this is my home, and you are here to serve, correct?"

"Oui, that is true."

"Then anything I say is proper, and I've waited so long for this moment. Trust me my dear, it will not be unpleasant for I wish to please you as well."

"Then I shall do my best to please you....in all ways." and she began kissing Lillian, who responded with some passion.

Mich was playing the reluctance perfectly, but they both began to undress the other slowly and when both were naked, Lillian lay back onto the bed, and sat there with a smile.

"Now, come, show me how you wish to serve me.."

It was a pretty hot scene, but I didn't think it was right for me to jump in just yet.

Mich began kissing and sucking her way down Lillian's well toned and tanned body and she spread her legs. I knew she was in for a treat as Mich had a very talented mouth as I'd gotten several enjoyable orgasms from it myself. I also started fingering myself, damn it, it was incredibly sexy!

"Is my mistress pleased?" asked Mich in between licks.

"Oooh, ohhh yess, my dear girl, yes!"

Mich grinned and went back to it and if I was going to guess, Lillian's orgasm wasn't far off. She began to move her knees back and forth as her pussy was expertly sucked, and Mich used her hands to caress and squeeze her nipples. Lillian started to writhe in pleasure, and she started to let out small, whimpering noises. Mich let out a loud satisfied sigh and grabbed her hips as she drove her tongue into the older woman's pussy and the whimpers got louder as she began rocking back and forth, but Mich wouldn't let go of her hips and kept up her relentless assault as she began to suck her clit greedily. That did the trick as Lillian screamed out her orgasm, and she began to buck wildly as Mich kept licking. I didn't see much wetness, but from the sounds she made, she was having a good one. I wasn't far off myself as my fingering had grown in intensity while I watched. I wanted to get in there and soon!



After she came down, she turned Mich on her back.

"My dear, you are so lovely, why must you wear such concealing clothing?"

"It is part of my duties, I am not to be glamorous, I am a maid."

"But you are a beautiful girl, I shall get you a new uniform that does not hide your loveliness."

They began kissing passionately again, and she slowly pushed Mich back onto the bed, where she lay next to her, kissing and caressing her.

I'd been told "Kitty" was a brash young woman with an attitude, so what the hell, here was an opportunity to join the party! I stomped into the room.

"Mother, where is my....Mother! What are you doing???"

Lillian looked up with alarm on her face and Mich began to pull clothes to cover herself. Nice "shy maid" indeed!

"Kitty, get out at once, do you hear me, this is none of your affair!"

"Oh, mother, but I think it is, weren't you the one that lectured me about sleeping with the help just last month when I was shagging the chauffer?"

"That's because Rogers is a pig, but you don't understand about Elise!"

"Oh don't I?"

I came over and sat down next to Mich.

"I can see the appeal mother, she really is lovely." as I ran my fingers across her cheek. Then I pulled away the sheet she was trying to hide under.

"What a lovely figure she has as well. Excellent taste mother, excellent." I gave Lillian a questioning look, and then turned to Mich.

"Then again, there is no reason why we both can't spend some time with Elise, is there?"

"You're right Kitty, it'd be greedy to keep her all to my self, wouldn't it?"

"Very, very greedy, and everyone says you're such a lovely hostess, so you don't want to ruin that reputation, do you?"

With that I kissed Mich deeply, and Lillian went to kiss and suck her nipples.

Mich responded with enthusiasm and we enjoyed that for a few moments as Lillian worked her way down to Mich's spread legs. She started with just licking, and I knew how good MIch tasted, and I knew how wet she'd get with that kind of attention.

"Enjoying your treat mother?"

She looked up at me with a smile. "Very much, she's delightful."

"Has she tasted you, Mother?"

"She has, and she shows much promise, you should try her."

I looked at Mich. "Well Elise, Mother says you're quite good, let's see how you are, and I assure you, you will love the taste."

"Oui, my mistress."

With that I straddled her face and she pulled me into position and began to lick my already wet pussy. Simply divine! This woman is amazing. I figured my character was a bit of a domme, too, so I went to work with that.

"That's it, Elise, you suck my cunny like a good girl, mmmmm, it is true about you French, such talented lips and tongues!"

I leaned back to see Lillian going to town on Mich's pussy and she was enjoying every bit of it, lapping away like a cat and a bowl of cream. Mich was already starting to moan and twitch, which meant Lillian could really satisfy her, and the happier Mich was, the better my own licking was going to be. However, I was supposed to be dominating her a bit, so I really wanted to stretch this out a bit and have a whoooole lot of fun.

"Oh yes, you do like sucking my sweet pussy, don't you? Is it as good as Mummy's pussy?"

"Oh, oui, oui, both of you are so sweet, it is joy to taste you both!" She then let out a loud yelp of pleasure as Lillian was getting her off in expert fashion, and I began to wonder just how good she sucked, and if I might have a taste of her myself! I turned around so I could watch Lillian lick her to orgasm, and the switch was good as Mich was able to lick me deeper and I was getting some kind of wet with her talented tongue going to town on me.

Lillian stopped for a moment to lean up and kiss me to share Mich's sweetness, and even though it was roleplaying, it was kind of hot to be devouring a beautiful girl with "mummy". I knew I was getting hot to play with Lillian myself, so I began to hope for Mich to get me off quickly, as I hoped Lillian would make her scream soon as well.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Mich began to quiver under me and I knew she was only moments away from a major orgasm, and sure enough she squealed out loud as Lillian was sucking her clit as hard as she could, and she held on as Mich twisted and bucked as she came and Lillian sucked up all of Mich's wetness with her incredibly talented tongue.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

MY watching of Mich's incredible orgasm was interrupted as my own blasted through me and I soaked Mich's beautiful face with a tremendous gush of wetness, and I looked to see Lillian's face screwed up in concentration as I realized her fingers were taking care of her, but as good as my orgasm was, I wanted to make this woman come myself!

"No, Mummy, let me lick your cunny, I want you to come all over my face, please Mummy!"

She rolled over and spread her legs as I shifted positions.

"That's right Kitty, show your Mummy how you like to make her feel, give Mummy's pussy a good sucking, won't you baby?"

I dove in and licked her deeply, and I could see why Mich had enjoyed it, she had a sweet, almost honey-like taste to her, and I began to probe her as deeply as I could with my tongue. Lillian responded with whimpers of pleasure as I darted all over her, driving deeply, sucking her lips, and biting down on her clit which made her writhe in joy as I devoured her pussy. I looked up to see Mich had sat behind her with Lillian's head in her lap as Mich played with her nipples, and massaged her shoulders.

Lillian was loving every second of it, and she got wetter and wetter, and finally she just grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her as hard as she could as she screamed out in pleasure. She burst like a broken dam and she came all over me, but I loved it, and lapped hungrily at her as her orgasm subsided. She had flooded me like I'd never even dreamed of, and it was so good. How kind of her to come on me like that!

I looked up with a smile. "Was that a good one, Mummy? Did I make your cunny feel nice?"

She looked at me with loving eyes. "Oh yes, Kitty, you make me feel so good. No woman could be luckier than to have two beautiful girls taking such good care of her. Did you have a good time Elise?"

Mich was grinning with a shy smile. "Oui, Madame, it was most enjoyable." Despite having had a solid orgasm, Mich was fingering herself still, and I knew what might make her really get off, as well as giving me a thrill.

"Elise, you know how to lick a woman well, but are you.....a virgin?"

She looked downward. "Oui, it is true, no man has been with me, for no man wishes to."

"Oh, I can't believe that dear, I just cannot."

"It is true, Madame, such pleasures as you have given me are all I know."

I started putting the straps on and I knew I was going to fuck her but good tonight.

"Now Elise, I shall be very gentle at first, but you will enjoy this very much, and I will give you the fucking you need, and you will be our little toy from here on out, do you understand me?"

"Oui, oui!!!" Mich was panting at the thought of it, and Lillian's eyes had lit up at the thought of being more of a domme. I spread Mich's legs, despite her reluctant act, and then I slipped the head into her.

"This may hurt for a second, but then it will feel very good, all right?"

She nodded emphatically.

Having no real idea how a virgin would take it, I held it for a second and then just rammed it into her and she let out a yelp of pleasure and pain as her "hymen" broke and then she gasped as I drove it inside of her.

"Are you all right my dear?' asked Lillian.

"Il est certain! it feels so very good!"

"And you like getting fucked by me, don't you, Elise, you like it very much?"

"Je t'aime l'intérieur de moi! Avec plus de force!" Her French was pretty good!

"Oh, I'll give it to you much harder!" and I started pounding her like I had several days before. Out of the corner of my eye, Lillian had taken a dildo out of her purse and was pumping herself pretty intensely with it, but she was enjoying our action.

"Oh Kitty, fuck her so good, she needs to be taught so badly, make her come as hard as you can!"

"You hear that, Elise honey? Mummy wants me to make you come real good, you want that, don't you?"

"Oui! Oui! Je t'aime Kitty! Je t'aime Madame Lillian!"

Being a domme was quite a lot of fun! I was going at Mich so hard that I knew she was going to spurt any second as loudly as her pants and moans were, but I wanted to put it to Lillian as well, I wondered if she would be okay with that? My own pussy was getting pretty soaked, too! Just then Mich let go with a shriek of pleasure!

"Oh, mon Dieu! Il se sent si bon! Ah! Ah! Ah!" And the sheets were soaked but good. I pulled out of Mich's dripping pussy, and I turned to Lillian.

"Do you need a good ride as well Mummy?"

Her eyes were full of longing, but she jumped up and got herself into the doggie position so I could fuck her from behind. So she was very submissive herself? Very interesting. I slipped it in and began pumping away as I could tell she didn't want me to be so gentle, she wanted a pounding. She started breathing really hard as I rammed it into her as hard as I could, and I started with the rough stuff, slapping her ass with every other stroke.

"You need this, don't you Mummy, you need a good shagging to keep you in line, don't you?"

She could only whimper at that.

"I didn't hear that, Mummy, what is it, tell me?!?"

"I need it so bad!"

"Oh good, you're going to get it, you're going to get it so good, I'll shag you until you beg me to stop!"

I fucked her for another five minutes of increasingly ragged breathing and grunts of satisfaction as I filled her with my dildo and I was getting incredibly wet myself. She started a low moaning that didn't stop but it picked up in pitch and I knew she was going to have a monster climax, and she did not disappoint as she started grunting "FuckmeFuckmeFuckmeFuckmeFuckme!!!!" and then I slammed it in as far and as hard as I could and she let out a long shuddering grunt as she came all over everything! I felt her wetness dripping down the front of my thighs, and she flopped forward onto the bed as I threw myself next to her.

I asked her in a little girl voice. "Did I make Mummy feel good?"

She dropped her accent. "Oh hell yes, you did! What a fuck! Come here and kiss me girl!" We kissed noisily for a bit and then we slipped apart.

"Um, is there room for all three of us in the shower?"

"I don't think so, two at best, go get her Kitty!" laughed Mich.

We showered and scrubbed each other and it was an incredible afterglow. I'd only come the one time, but it was intense seeing their pleasure. Mich came in as I got out and started to dress, then they both came out a few minutes later.

Lillian went to her purse and pulled out her wallet.

"There's three fifty in the envelope, but here, you both were incredible."

She handed me six hundreds and a fifty. My eyes lit up at that.

"Don't look surprised, that was one of the most amazing sexual experiences I have ever had in my life. With you joining in, I figured to double what I had, but it was simply too good. Well worth a bonus. I don't know if anyone else would be up for a scene like that, but you would have no shortage of women who would enjoy it. If anyone wants to know just how good you two are as a duo, have them call me."

"Thank you, Lady Lillian." said Mich. "We're glad you enjoyed yourself. Glad you enjoyed me, glad you enjoyed her. We strive to please."

"You succeed beyond any expectation. Just incredible....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by castlequeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments