Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister, my reluctance and my first time.

8
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My sister, My reluctance and my first time.

To start with I would like to say this is my first story. I might write more, I might not. I haven’t decided yet, all feedback appreciated though.

So to start with I should describe me and my Sister from when this happened. I’m 20 years old, black hair. I’ve always been told I’m pretty; I have 32DDs and a nice curvy body to go with them. My sister I have always seen as much more beautiful than me. She is 3 years older than me and we have always been so close, she’s always been there for me as a big sister. She has an amazing figure by being in great shape, slimmer than me, slightly smaller breasts then me but they look just as big because of her smaller shape. She has light golden brown hair and a perfectly firm ass that any girl would be jealous of.

So my parents have gone away for the weekend. I still live at home and Stacey (my sister) said she was going to stay over for the weekend because it had been a few months since we spent a decent amount of time together.

I heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door swinging it open to hug my sister, she swings her arms around me too and I don’t let go till she softly says in my ear “are you going to invite me in then?” as she just walks in anyway.

We go inside and I say “wow it feels like such a long time since I’ve seen you sis”.

She turns to me holds me, looks me in the eye and says “it’s been 6 months! Nothing has changed about you.” She glances up and down me. “How about we make sure we enjoy this weekend and that we never leave it this long again, okay?” I nod my head in agreement and we both go to sit down on the sofa.

I turn the TV on only to hear a groan from my sister and for her to say.

“We can’t just watch TV all weekend! I want to do something fun.” I turn it off straight away.

I reply “okay then, seems as your unhappy with my choice suggest something”.

“Alright then we are going to get looking sexy and hit the town.” I hesitate and before I can open my mouth she blurts out “it wasn’t a question missy! It’s happening.” The one thing I can always say for my sister is when she’s decided on something it happens and she knows I’ll give in eventually so I just give in easy to avoid the puppy dog eyes she can turn on to get her way.

It’s already quite late. 9.30pm and we don’t live too near the city centre and I’m nowhere near ready, I go and jump in the shower. I do my hair, make-up and get dressed up as quickly as possible. When I walk down the stairs in the very short black dress I bought last week.

Stacey was already cleaned up and just had to change her outfit ready to hit the town.

She stares with her mouth open and shouts “damn girl I would tap that.” We both laugh and sit down on the couch and she gets the wine out and we each have a glass and start a catch-up. Before we know it we’ve finished the bottle and it’s almost 12.

We turn to each other and I say “well...maybe tomorrow?” hoping that she agrees.

Stacey replies with “yeah, a good idea but you look so amazing it seems a waste.”

I reply with “Well you look great too, so it’s an even bigger waste the both of us not showing everyone how it’s done, but you can make it up to me sometime.”

Stacey gently puts her hand on my cheek and what seems like forever her lips eventually meet mine and I lay there still, she breaks off the kiss and leans in for more attempting to slip her tongue in when I edge back slightly breaking off the kiss.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove



I turn away and say “we...we can’t do this” I stutter out “I’m sorry, I’m going to bed. I’ll see you tomorrow sis.”

I strip down naked and just lay awake in my bed thinking about what just happened and gradually fall asleep with the whole thing still a muddle in my mind. I’m awoken to a gentle caressing of my hips from behind and flinch as a reaction.

I hear a soft voice from Stacey “hey, it’s just me. It’s alright.” She slides her arms around me from behind and I feel her head against the back of mine.

I turn to face her and say “we can’t do this!” my mouth is shushed by her finger and I watch her head disappear under the quilt and feel her hands wrap around my thighs spreading them a little, then moments later feel her breath on my smooth pussy and realise I’m totally aroused by this.

At this point I don’t know what I want as I’m so curious and confused and my instincts kick in so I shut my thighs and I say “look you’re my sister and I love you as one but this will can’t happen. I’ve never even been with a girl.”

I just hear a loud shout back “shut up, this is happening, I need this! You don’t have to do a thing but enjoy.”

She forces my thighs wide open and plunges her wet willing tongue into my slightly damp pussy. She is using her tongue so well and it enters my mind that she’s done this so many times before but that thought doesn’t last long as I feel her finger slide deep inside me and let out an uncontrollable whimper. I have one hand on her head and the other behind mine. I have my legs spread as wide as they can go and I begin moaning and moaning. It seems like she’s down there for hours as the pleasure gets more intense and I feel that I can’t take much more. That’s when she swirls her tongue around in circles getting so deep in my pussy along with a couple of fingers. I have no choice over what happens next as I begin moaning louder and louder.

The inevitable happens, and with an extremely loud scream I throw my head back and release the juices that were just waiting to flow out of me and I hear her lapping them up with her tongue and I let out a big sigh.

I feel her kissing around my inner thigh, moving her lips upward kissing my belly button. She moves her lips up further onto my breasts and slowly sucks on my rock hard nipples for a couple of seconds.

She finally gets to my face after a few kisses of my neck, whispers in my ear “wow, you’re some squirter.” She gives me an open mouthed kiss, and I slip my tongue in allowing me a lovely taste of her lips and my own pussy juice combined.

She falls asleep on top of me in my arms. I brush my hand through her hair, exhausted I fall asleep wandering what might happen over the rest of the weekend.

Published 
Written by NawtyNikki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments